A Lifetime of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Online lovers now rekindle their romance.
1.2k words
4.5
11k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outie
Outie
1 Followers

One cold winter evening, the lovers rekindled the fire of their passion. Patrick had come to meet his love just as he had years before. Once reunited, the two seemed to act as if they'd never been apart. Still so much in love even with all the years that had separated them.

Patrick prepared a fire for their romantic interlude, while Jenna was busy preparing the meal they would share for this joyous occasion. Patrick had started a wonderful fire which he knew would burn for them most of the evening, than he laid a blanket out across the floor in front of the fire where they would sit and eat there meal. He suddenly remembered something.....

He had wanting things to be a little more romantic for this special reunion. He turned the corner, slowly and quietly peeking around to check too see that Jenna was still preoccupied with what she'd been doing. Upon seeing her selecting glasses for the bottle of wine he had picked up earlier that day, he hurriedly rushed to the bedroom. When he reached the bedroom, he opened his bag, pulled out a velvet sack and opened it. Inside were rose petals which he scattered across the bed, along a path on the floor, to the doorway. There were candles everywhere which he lit one by one until the room had a soft glow about it.

He glanced around the room to make sure everything was just as he'd planned, it needed to be perfect.

Patrick returned to the living room just in time, Jenna was rounding the corner just as he'd sat down on the sofa. She looked at him, a smile appeared on her face when she saw him sitting there waiting for her. How she'd longed for the moment when the two would be together again, and here he was, with her now.

I'll have dinner out in one sec my love, she said softly as she returned to the kitchen. She returned soon after, a plate in each hand. Patrick had opened the bottle of wine while waiting for her to return, poured them each a glass and set them on the blanket. The lovers ate there meal, talked of the past few years and how much they had missed one another.

After dinner and dessert the two laid in front of the fire cuddling under a chenille blanket. They kissed passionately, with all the longing they'd felt from the years that were stolen from them.

Patrick ran his fingers through Jenna's hair, past her cheek, down her neck and along her entire body. He couldn't get enough of his love, he had wanted her for so long and now she was his.....completely his.

Jenna couldn't take much more. She had waited and wanted him for so long. Now he was here, he was finally hers, there was no mistaking.

She turned to face him, gave him a deep kiss, with all the passion she'd held deep within her for this man. Then, slowly, her lips to his ear........she whispers. My love, take me. I am forever yours. Make love to me, my love.

With this he sweeps her up in his strong arms, carries her to the bedroom, which he'd previously decorated to show his love for this woman. As they enter the doorway Jenna is in awe of what he has done, she places her arms around his neck, drawing his lips to hers.

Patrick carries his love across the room, places her on the rose covered bed and kneels next to her. Do you like it hon? He asks, in his sexy voice. More than you will ever know, she replies. With this he kisses her soft lips, reaches around to pull her body closer too his.

With a whisper, he says......I am going to make love too you all night long. She smiles, reaches down and takes off his shirt. She kisses a trail down his magnificent chest while reaching for his jeans to unbutton them.

Slowly he undresses her, leaving a trail of kisses along her body as he goes. Starting at her neck, down to her breasts where he lingers for a while. Sucking a nipple into his mouth, than softly biting it. He senses her desire and resumes his trail of kisses along her belly, down to her warm inviting pussy. He stops again, tosses some of the rose petals on her body and begins to blow gently on them. They move across her body, she loves the feelings he gives her and begins to moan loudly.

Patrick spreads her legs apart, kissing her inner thighs, reaching upwards until his mouth is in front of her pussy. He flicks his tongue out toward her clit, teasing her, making her want him even more. Jenna reaches down, hands behind his head edging him toward her warm awaiting pussy. He inserts his tongue in her pussy loving the taste of her. Suddenly she stops him. She rises above him, taking control.

She finishes taking his clothes off, she wants to feel his hard cock in her mouth. She positions herself over him so her pussy is over his face, slowly she lowers her body to his. She licks the tip of his cock, tasting the juice of her love. Her tongue trails down his shaft, to his balls. She licks them and sucks them, feeling his hard cock throb as she does so. She begins to lick upwards again, she reaches the tip of his cock but this time she swallows it down to the base in one thrust. His erect cock reaches down her throat almost causing her to gag, she doesn't though. She wants more, more of his wonderfully hard cock inside her.

She strokes his cock with her mouth, sucking it down her throat and back up to the tip. While Jenna is giving him a blowjob that almost makes him cum, Patrick is eating her pussy, making her cum in his mouth. He loves tasting her pussy, he wants more and doesn't stop even when she begs him too.

Jenna is in control though, she senses he is about to cum but she doesn't want him too. At least not yet, not this time. This time his cum is meant for one place, her pussy is aching for it.

She turns, legs on each side of his. She lowers her pussy to his still hard cock which is throbbing from being so well manipulated. Slowly she inserts his cock in her pussy, an inch or so at a time, teasing him with her tightness. Up and down, only an inch or so.....neither can take anymore of this agony. Jenna starts riding his cock, harder, faster....wanting more of it each time. She feels an impending orgasm, she cries out as wave after wave hits her, reeling through her body. Patrick turns her over, wanting to fuck her from behind. He reaches around, playing with her clit as he fucks her with everything he has. She thrusts back against him in perfect unison, their bodies together, as one. As they've wanted for so long.

She begins to cum again. Patrick can't take it anymore, he has to let go this time. It's too much for him to take feeling his loves orgasm, her pussy grabbing hold of his cock taking him with her. He cries out to her, I'm going to come my love. And with that, he fills her with all his love.

The two lay together, cuddling, falling asleep with her in his arms.

Outie
Outie
1 Followers