A Lifetime of Training

Story Info
His wife finds her true self.
1.2k words
3.86
61.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kynes
Kynes
2 Followers

It's taken years of training to get to tonight. Not the kind of training where she wears my collar and learns to obey, though there has been a fair amount of that. It's taken years of unlearning what society teaches for her to find that her greatest pleasure comes from submitting to me.

Since our live-in college sophomore son is working tonight, the whole house will be our playground. I've spent the day preparing her. In the morning, I sent her this e-mail:

My Darling Submissive,

I will take you tonight. Spend your workday imagining being on your knees with my cock in your mouth.

Master

When she got back from lunch, she found this e-mail:

Precious,

Imagine being bound and blindfolded and spreading your legs wide for me, simultaneously putting yourself on display for me and offering yourself to me.

Master

Then, an hour before quitting time:

Precious,

Remember the times your Master has taken you before and imagine the pleasure that awaits you tonight. Let your desire build.

Master

She arrived home to find a very specific set of instructions. She was to eat and relax until 7:00. Then she was to take a glass of wine into the hot tub and spend a half hour fantasizing about the night to come. For the next half hour, she was to dress and be ready for me in the living room at precisely 8:00.

And so I come home to find my wife of 25 years kneeling with her hands clasped behing her back. She is wearing a tiny, see-through black top that barely covers her tits, a black garter belt, black seamed stockings, and 4" black high heels. In addition, she is wearing the collar and wrist cuffs I instructed her to wear. She waits silently until I say, "Hello, Precious," addressing her by her submissive name. "Hello, Master."

Pleased to find her exactly I as I had commanded, I help her to her feet. Her hands still behind her back, I see the look that tells me she wants a long, hard, passionate kiss. Instead, I walk slowly around her, inspecting her, enjoying the view. Without being told, she clasps her hands behind her neck, elbows back, to better present herself for my pleasure. Years of training indeed!

Once behind her, I reach around and squeeze her breasts through the thin material. She lets out the tiniest of moans and leans back into me slightly showing her immediate pleasure, though we both know she usually prefers to be kissed first. However, we also both know that tonight she is totally immersed in her role as submissive and that she wants nothing more than for me to use her body.

I move in front of her and give her the kiss she desires. With my left hand, I grab her hair and pull her head back a bit. I kiss her hard and she keeps her hands in place, knowing it is expected. As I kiss her, I slide my hand down between her legs and slip a finger in to feel the wetness. Again, this would usually be too early, but she parts her knees to let me in more freely.

I push her onto the couch and tell her to spread her legs. I take her top off and put the blindfold on her, so that she will focus completely on the sensations I give to her. And then I touch her all over. A light brush her, a firm squeeze there, anywhere and everywhere I want to touch. And Precious lays there, exposing herself and welcoming every touch.

From the couch, I move her to her knees, draped over an ottoman. Her ass is up in the air and I know she's feeling exposed. Like most women, she thinks her ass is too big and would rather not have anyone looking at it. But she also knows how much it turns her on to have her ass groped, touched or spanked. And kneeling there, knowing that she is being looked at, is building the lust in her.

She moans as I squeeze her asscheeks, no longer trying to hide the fact that such "dirty" things turn her on. After much groping, including checking her pussy for wetness often, she's writhing with pent up desire. She jumps as my hand swats her left cheek. "Yessssss." My cock twitches with her blatant need to be spanked and I continue, alternating asscheeks and mixing in light touches with firm smacks.

I stand and turn her around. Keeping her on her knees, I connect the cuffs on her wrists behind her back. The sound of my pants coming off brings a smile to her face. This is the highlight of the night for her because there is nothing she loves more than having her mouth fucked. She's always loved sucking my cock, but I unleashed a tiger the first time I put her on her knees to suck me.

I put my cock at her mouth and she slowly sucks it in. It's difficult for her to balance with her hands bound behind her, but she tries her best to please me. I enjoy her frustration for a little bit, then put my hands on the side of her head and start to fuck her face. Sometimes I hold still and move her head over my cock. Sometimes I hold her head still and fuck her mouth. I someimes I move fast, sometimes slow. But it doesn't matter, she loves it all.

I pull my cock out of her mouth and she almost falls over, trying to follow it. She straightens up and waits. She knows she wants to suck my cock some more and she knows she wants her pussy fucked. But she knows that I will see to her pleasure and more than those things that she wants, she wants to please me. So she waits quietly, not asking to suck or fuck.

I release her cuffs, move her to a chair and position her ass on the edge. It's a nice, big chair, and she can comfortably lay back against the arm. I kneel in front of her and spread her legs. Her cunt is at the perfect height and I slide inside in one smooth thrust. She is so wet that there is no discomfort for either of us. I begin working in and out and she lifts her legs to accept my cock as deeply as it will go.

I remove the blindfold and she looks into my eyes as I fuck her. She lifts her feet over my shoulders, all the while looking at me in a way that thanked me for her pleasure. She puts her hands behind her head again and arches her back, offering my her nipples to pinch. I pinch them tightly and twist them in my fingers, and she arches her back even more. She wants me to know that all of her is mine.

As my orgasm approaches, she starts saying, "Yes, fuck me. That's it, fuck me!" This urges me on, the pace of my pounding increases, and the volume of her urging increases as well. The "Fuck me's" become nothing but moans as her orgasm hits. Mine follows shortly behind and I stiffen and pump my seed into her cunt.

She purrs like a kitten as I move her legs off my shoulders and ease my cock out of her. She gets on her knees and begins cleaning my cock with her mouth and I ask, "Did you enjoy yourself, Precious." Unwilling to let me cock out of her mouth, she just moans and nods - and sucks some more.

Kynes
Kynes
2 Followers