A Light in the Darkness

Story Info
An illuminating encounter in London.
3.1k words
4.8
8.8k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

Below is a story about the lovely Jane Douglas. Co-Editor and host of Outside Xbox, website and YouTube channel, if you're not familiar with her, it is well worth looking her up. Anyway, please enjoy the story!

Thank You

***************************

It was a bitterly cold day on the streets of London. The snow was gently falling and I enjoyed the winter scenery around me as I walked through them. I entered my hotel and proceeded to head through the lobby. The air became warmer as one would expect, I admired the opulence of this great London hotel. The architecture stood out and was certainly a thing of beauty.

Once inside my room, I kicked back with a whisky in my hand and admired the view outside my window. London, a great city with immeasurable history stretching back far through the sands of time. The skies were mostly dark as the afternoon was rolling slowly into night. The snow continued to fall and temperatures were dropping further below zero.

The night slowly passed and I eventually turned in for the night. I slept the sleep of the dead, I awoke late the next morning. I looked out the window and some winter sunshine had emerged. I got myself refreshed and headed outside to continue my exploration of London.

Time had passed and I had started to get a little hungry. So, I stopped by a restaurant for something to eat. I got myself a table and began to enjoy a meal. I had grown accustomed to eating alone. Sure, I wouldn't mind a beautiful lady joining me, but reality does not always comply with one's wishes.

I took heart knowing, I was seeing the world which is something not a lot of people do in their lifetimes. I scanned the room and took in snippets of people's lives as they sat consuming their meals.

My attention got caught by a woman as she snapped a photo of herself. It wasn't an uncommon act, however the ring light atop her phone certainly was unique. I glimpsed her face, a mix of features both Asian and European. A second later I recognised her, her name; Jane Douglas.

She was adorned in clothing for the weather. A thick black winter coat around her body with a fluffy white scarf nestled on her collar. Her jeans were thick and long with black leather boots most definitely made for walking.

I was enamoured by her beauty as I had watched countless videos of her on YouTube. However, now I looked upon her in the flesh and she looked beyond amazing as she snapped away on her phone. I was mesmerised but decided I should leave before she caught me staring. As luck or circumstance would have it, I had to walk past her table to get to the restaurant's exit.

In what felt like a moment made for cinema, her phone somehow left her hand and began to fall. I caught it and gently handed it to her.

"Thank You."

"You're most welcome."

"Hmm, you are not a local, are you?" the woman named Jane Douglas enquired.

"No, I'm a tourist," I replied.

"Where about?"

"South Africa."

"First time here?"

"Yes, first time and having a wonderful time here."

"That's good to hear, I'm Jane," She said extending out her hand.

"Bill, a pleasure to meet you, and might I say I'm quite the fan."

"Thank you, I appreciate that."

She asked me to join her and I gladly did. We continued to talk and enjoy one another's company. It felt surreal to me. I had watched her countless times, and now she was here in front of me. Somehow, nothing was holding me back that day.

She was even more delightful than I could have imagined. We connected so quickly and so well. Our love of gaming seemed to have laid the foundation for our connection. We were together in that restaurant, and it seemed things were looking only up.

Soon though, Jane had to leave but she wanted to see me again while I remained in London. I agreed, and we arranged to meet again in two days. I was over the moon, scarcely believing what had happened. A bright light now shone on the dark parts inside of me.

I had met a woman whom shared in one my biggest lifelong passions. It was something I never found in all those years that I searched fruitlessly for a companion. After I had relegated myself to a life of emotional solitude, I did not think anyone would shake me from it. Sure, I had liaisons and flings here and there, very little meaning came from it.

Although I certainly did.

I continued the next day and a half exploring the sites. I wanted to compare what I had seen in movies and games to the reality. The differences and the similarities made for interesting findings. However, all of it was ruse I had used to calm myself. I felt cool and collected when I was talking to Jane but I was a complete wreck of nerves afterwards.

She was even more lovely, beautiful, kind, friendly and amazing than I could have ever imagined. Hours upon hours spent watching her, the way she was, and the way she seemed to live life. I had come to a stark realisation some time ago that a woman who enjoyed gaming the way I did would be the ideal person with which to form a solid bond.

These thoughts flowed around in my head. I could scarcely believe what had happened. It was normal for me to see a beautiful woman, catch a few glimpses, imagine a few dirty thoughts, and carry on my way. I would never press the issue further because there was a wall I had unknowingly built between myself and love. Jane however, brought that wall crashing down in spectacular fashion.

It would seem some people can improve the lives of others by simply being themselves. It makes it even better that the person Jane was and forever will be, made me a better person. I yearned to see her again and the hours ticked by closer to that happening once again.

I returned to my hotel and got myself ready. Jane was coming to me and I was nervous but excited. I was to spend the evening with a gorgeous, intelligent and all around amazing woman. She was without doubt a Jill of all professions. Hosting Outside Xbox was one of the many things she did. The story of how I came to know who she was and the events that led to me meeting her all played out once more in my mind.

My reverie was interrupted by a knock on my door. I walked towards it, remaining calm and collected. I looked through the peep hole and saw Jane standing outside my door. I opened the door and an amazing smile appeared on her face as we greeted each other. She then came inside the room and brought me in for an embrace and I savoured every moment of it.

"I see your doing well Jane," I said to her.

"I am, and I see you're doing good yourself," She responded.

"Yes, I most definitely am, thanks to you."

"Ever the flirt I see, you ready to go?" Jane enquired.

"I am, just need to get my coat."

I quickly grabbed my coat then Jane and I left for dinner. We headed somewhere fancy and arrived timeously for our reservation. We walked in, our coats were checked and we were escorted to our table. We were sat in a secluded booth, which gave us quite a bit of privacy.

"Wow, I must say you picked quite the restaurant Bill," Jane said to me.

"Well, all that time searching the web for an excellent restaurant has certainly paid off," I responded.

"Who knew, you could use the internet for something other than porn," Jane chimed in.

"Indeed," I responded as we shared a chuckle.

Beneath that chuckle my mind was fuelled by thoughts of lustful love. The woman in front of me had her attention solely on me. We had so much in common and it dawned on me that every little thing I had yearned for in a woman she possessed.

As the evening continued and we enjoyed our meal and each other's company. We discussed and discovered more about each other from our heritage, to our families and not to mention the chain of events that lead us one another.

We continued our discussion and discovered some of our deepest secrets. It seemed, to me at least, that nothing was off limits. However, I let her lead the direction of the conversation. I would only go there if she wanted it. Jane had her intuition finely tuned as she seemed to read my mind and happily took control.

I enjoyed the sensation of connecting with a woman and beginning to share things about one another with more than just words. Meeting her was more amazing than I could have ever imagined, and she seemed to bring out a side in me that I never knew existed.

Once we had finished our meals, Jane looked at me and suggested we continue our conversation in my hotel room. The look in her eyes made clear her intentions. My whole body felt like it was tingling at the thought of what she had in mind.

We eventually headed back to my hotel, the journey consisted of more banter between us and certainly provided more enjoyment for the evening. We took our time and simply enjoyed every moment we shared that evening.

Once we returned to my hotel room I unlocked the door and ushered her inside. Jane walked inside and I admired the sight of her as she did so. I followed her inside and shut the door. I got us some more drinks and we sat the down to chat a little bit more.

She told me more of her story, from how she ended up with a degree in Physics and her transition to games journalism. In return, I told her more of my story, granted it wasn't as exciting as hers but her body language told me she wanted to hear it. After a few more drinks, she moved a little close to me.

"I've enjoyed this evening," Jane said to me with a beautiful smile as she gently rubbed my shoulders with her hands.

"As have I Jane, I had an amazing time tonight, spending it with you," I replied to her.

I then moved my hand closer to the side of her face.

"May I?" I asked Jane.

She simply blinked slowly and nodded her head slightly, but enough for me to understand her answer. I gently moved a lock of her hair behind her ear. I leaned in close and she did too, we kissed. Her lips were soft sensual. As I started to pull away, she pulled me back and kissed once more. The intense passion of her actions began to show.

Eventually our lips parted and she stood up. She slipped off the strap of her dress as she faced away from me. A smile was seen and a chuckle was heard, she then slipped off the other strap of her dress and began to slowly slide it down. Once it was all the way to the floor, all that remained was her black lace bra, panties, stockings and high heels.

She then stepped out of her dress and turned to face me. Her brown eyes continued to pierce the veil of my very soul. She then reached back and undid the clips holding her hair up. It cascaded down past her shoulders and down her back. It was now big and long, and it wasn't the only thing in that room.

Instinctively I stood up and began to remove my jacket and unbutton my shirt. I took my shirt off tossed it to the floor. My belt as being undone by Jane's capable hands. My pants followed soon thereafter. I was standing tall and ready for action.

Jane returned the gesture and allowed me to remove her underwear. I started at her waist, I hooked my fingers into the side of her panties and slowly inched them toward the floor. It was good I was on my knees, as after I laid her eyes upon her glorious pussy I was in the ideal position to worship it.

I gave her pussy a little kiss and a lick. I then arose to the duty removing her final remaining garment. She graciously turned around and moved her hair to one side, I was then able to unclip her bra. Jane proceeded to do the rest and soon her bra was on the floor in a pile with the rest of her clothes.

She turned again to face me and flashed me a wicked grin. She leapt up and I lifted her up for us to kiss once more.

"Shall we?" I whispered to Jane whilst gesturing to the bedroom.

"Yes," was her soft-spoken reply.

I gently carried her to the bedroom and laid her down, I then laid down beside her and she immediately got up and began to straddle me. The dimmed light softly illuminated the scene which began to unfold upon that bed.

She moved forward and gently lowered her pussy onto my mouth and I set to work with my tongue. Jane hummed her approval as I got started and slowly increased the volume of her approval. My tongue swirled, flicked, and dashed across the soft delicious texture of her pussy.

Her moans kept me going and I continued to work my tongue on her little slice of heaven. Her moans got louder and she was trembling ever so slightly and her first orgasm of the night approached. I felt the warmth of her pussy squirting as she came.

Jane was warmed up and lifted herself up and moved down toward my cock which stood tall and proud. Her pussy was wet and provided the lubrication for my penetration. I allowed the sight of Jane Douglas, lowering herself onto my cock, sear itself permanently into my brain.

She slid down my pole ever so gently at first. I loved her slow pace and savoured the precious sensation of her pussy around my cock. I felt the gentle yet firm grasp of her hands as she grabbed my thighs as she was arching her back to steady herself. I took my hands to her hips as she continued to ride me.

She begun to moan loudly and the lust was now thick in the air as she fucked me. I marvelled at this woman, I had admired her style. However, now without a stitch of clothing she was more stylish than I had ever seen before.

Jane had lowered her head to look me straight in the eye. Her hands were now on my chest as she continued to fuck me. I sat up while still inside her, I brought her lips to mine once more and kissed her again. Her lips were slices of heaven, I couldn't believe I was kissing her like this or that she was fucking me like this.

No amount of technology could recreate this feeling or feel anywhere near this fucking amazing. I whispered into Jane's ear to hold on and she did so. I then moved towards the edge of the bed and then in one motion stood up, lifting Jane as I did. Jane looked at me with a wickedly mischievous smile on her face. It told me, she loved what I was doing.

I fucked her while standing and she loved the sensation she was feeling, I slowly moved toward the bedroom wall and then gently rested her against the wall. I slid inside and she moaned approval as I slowly fucked her against the wall.

Jane then began to head toward her second orgasm of the night and her trembling signalled it for me. I held her steady awaiting the impending flood, her glorious pussy did not disappoint. I briefly slid out to see the waterworks and they were a most spectacular sight.

Jane's profanity laced moans of lust were all I could hear as she came and then slowly came down from her orgasmic high. I gently placed her back upon the floor and she kissed me once again. Our lips parted and our eyes met once more, Jane's eyes truly sparkled like pools of moonlight. There was something in that moment, something not even the ravages of time could possibly take away from either of us.

Jane sexily slinked back over to the bed and slowly crawled upon it. She was on all fours and presenting herself to me as she turned to face me with her bedroom eyes. I could not say no and I moved toward her. I got up onto the bed and slide my cock inside of her and started thrusting.

"Yes," Jane moaned in approval.

I smiled at her reaction at how she was enjoying every second of it and seemingly wanted more. I kept going, kept giving her exactly what she wanted. We had been fucking for so long at that point, neither of us had been keeping time.

My hands kept station on her hips, indulging in the soft sensation of Jane's skin. I also felt the moistness of her soaked pussy. All of that coupled with the unmistakeably aroma of sex in the air created a scene of pure lustful indulgence.

She was now on her back and our eyes met once more as we fucked. I headed towards my climax and her third orgasm for the evening. I quickened my pace and Jane was started to tremble again.

We fucked a little while longer and Jane was about to release. I pulled out and furiously sent myself over the edge as I looked down at Jane squirting hard. Her pussy juices went all over the bed and the floor. My streaks of cum gently landed upon her stomach, it was a large amount. Once we had both subsided I leaned in closed and we kissed passionately.

"Thank you, Jane, tonight was amazing," I said to Jane.

"Yes, it was, thank you," Jane said to me.

I gently stood up and helped Jane to her feet and she said to me, "I'm going to get cleaned up."

Jane then slowly walked away toward the bathroom I admired her as she did so. It seemed to me everything about this woman had me completely enamoured with her and my life now had meaning beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

It seemed the wait had become worth it. I had spent so many years alone, secretly dreaming for a night like that.

Jane popped her head out of the bathroom, she curled her finger at me and said, "Come here, the night is not over yet."

B59001
B59001
72 Followers