A Little About Leeza

Story Info
Sexy television hostess enjoys a lovely lady.
5.8k words
4.36
68.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lise
lise
2 Followers

The rambling estate mansion, which is Leeza Gibbon's California home, rests elegantly on 35 wooded acres in Beverly Hills. It has a grand, wide neo-classic Rococo exterior, while the interior design elements reflect it's owner; sleek, chic and sophisticated. Purchased in 1988 after a successful 40 million dollar CBS deal, the property is maintained by a small permanent staff, and is Leeza's preferred year round residence.

As a woman of means, and in accordance with noblesse oblige, Leeza endows a Department Chair at her alma mater, The Columbia University School of Journalism, and once each year permits a promising female student to intern with her, room and board provided, as an assistant producer on the Leeza television show. Dean of Students Marta Jensen coordinated closley with Leeza to find just the right candidate, who was then "randomly" chosen from among several applicants offered an opportunity to get real life experience, interning for the summer with school alumnus Leeza Gibbons. The criteria for thier choice were intelligence, poise, and enrollment in Dean Jensen's lecture series, "Women and Media in the Twentieth Century."

Dean Jensen had become acquainted with Leeza during the '80s in New York, when cocaine was a fresh, exciting thrill among the sophisticated cognescenti. Certain famous nightclubs catered to the hedonistic throng by ignoring both federal and local statutes prohibiting the use of cocaine. Studio 54 became a magnet for well-connected thrillseekers, and every night beautiful people gathered to indulge themselves in the white powder, and the lusty urges it precipitates. The general public were occassionly allowed to enter by a posted doorman, especially if they happened to be beautiful young women.

Marta Jensen was a tall, stunning, valedictorian Senior at Columbia, when Leeza had just begun her first semester there. One cool October Saturday night they both joined a friendly group of students heading uptown to the clubs. There was a long queue outside Studio 54 but Marta and Leeza, both sleek blondes, were quickly waved in by the doorman.

Inside, loud music and swirling colored lights bounced off the walls. A kaliedescope of multi-colored shapes boogied on the flashing dance floor as two attractive men approached, and introduced themselves to the girls. Armand and Roberto were the sons of Italian automobile builder Giacomo Ferrari and heirs to the Ferrari fortune. The men smiled a lot, and danced very well, even teaching the college girls a few steps of Lambada. Marta accepted for both girls when Roberto suggested they try some of his cocaine, upstairs in the VIP lounge.

Drinks were brought and the couples settled onto a large wide divan high above the noisy crowd. The cocaine was sniffed eagerly and suddenly every moment was filled with an intense excitement. Leeza was inexplicably thrilled when Armand held her hand against his hardening penis, the organ seemed a friendly living creature and she petted it kindly. Marta was already breathing heavily over Roberto's shoulder, as his hand worked steadily between her legs. In due course Armand had removed Leeza's panties and laid the panting ingenue back on the cushions, quickly sliding his long thick penis into her. Then Roberto laid Marta down right next to Leeza, crawling between her splayed thighs and jamming his obscenely swollen cock into her tiny slit.

Both girls fucked eagerly. The cocaine made every thrust of penis a blistering breathless thrillride. The hot cock felt like a gourmet meal after a three day fast, filling the women's wet holes with nourishing meat. Armand orgasmed quickly. Marta saw him jolting his sperm into her schoolmates puss after only a few seconds, and heard her whine as the man's penis shriveled inside her. Armand fell away and passed-out into the cushions. Roberto was grunting heavily into Marta, and as Leeza watched the thick Italian penis slice into her new friend, she felt Marta's hand reaching between her legs. In her cocaine induced lust, Marta's finger's felt like heaven on her clit. She squirmed closer to the panting blonde as the sweaty Italian pumped steadily between her thighs. When Marta wiggled a long digit into her wet pussy and began to fuck her, Leeza breathed gratefully against the girl's shoulder; and then she was moaning into Marta's warm breast, sucking at her nipple and juicing around the pistoning finger.

As Marta squirmed on the couch under the onslaught of Roberto's hard cock, Leeza kissed her way down Marta's slim tummy, teasing through the blond pubic curls with her tongue and licking at the knobby gristle of clitoral tissue. When Marta twisted her finger inside Leeza's gripping pussy and massaged her "g-spot", Leeza began to suck the pretty blonde's clitoris in earnest. She saw a close-up the man's heavy penis, drilling into her friend's wet pussy with a smacking report. She saw him swell, as his body stiffened; and he grunted out his boiling pollen seed into the oily lavender flower of Marta Jensen's pouting purple labia.

As the man withdrew his slick penis, Leeza continued to kiss her schoolmate's clit, feeling a delicious mind-numbing pleasure as the senior girl wedged a second long finger into her tight pussy. A moaning Leeza Gibbons licked at the semen oozing from between Marta's glistening coral lips, and used it as lubricant, slathering the beautiful girl's turgid clitoris with the man's viscous slime. Marta searched the velvet inside wall of Leeza's vagina with her fingers, finding the long, hidden, extension of her clitoris, rubbing in quick little circles. The freshman gasped and buried her face in the older girl's meaty clam, digging in with her tongue as if devouring a delectable shellfish. The two women detonating into a squealing mutual orgasm.

On several subsequent occassions, during the following semester, the two friends found it convenient to share "coke and a smile." Their intensely personal explorations together in Leeza's dorm room, and in Marta's Soho loft, cemented a lifetime friendship. Marta went on to graduate in Linguistics, and remainded in academia, eventually coming full circle to tenure in the Commnications College, and was then selected Dean of Students by the Board of Regents. After graduating, Leeza had quickly gained attention as a great looking, glib, production savvy personality, and was naturally drawn toward broadcast journalism. Success had come with hard work, though she remained unmarried, and she was happy to participate in Marta's internship program.

This year's student, a nineteen year-old freshman named Darci Ames, arrived at the Gibbons estate in June, two weeks after final exams, looking even lovlier than the photograph Marta had shown her; long rambling tendrils of shining chestnut curled on her full bosom, gracefully articulated limbs extended from her curvy torso and she was blessed with a clear, flawless skin. Leeza was very pleased with the natural beauty exuding from her athletic looking young guest. She brought Darci upstairs to a rather lushly furnished guest suite and informed her that dinners were always at 5pm, but that the kitchen was open to her at anytime and that she was to make herself entirely at home, and to be prepared for a 4am start in the morning.

Days at the FOX studios were a blur of activity. Darci sat in on production meetings and was encouraged to have "in-put," as they called it. She made a couple of observations about scheduling and received approving nods from several of the men, and three invitations to "lunch," which she smoothly declined. Darci had become accustomed to attention from men. Her body spoke a language of it's own, declaring her ripe sexuality with the firm swollen fruit of her succulent breasts, and the lush inviting swell across her hips. Men though, had been a bit of a disappointment for Darci. She didn't care so much for thier hairy, sweaty bodies, dirty calloused hands, hard little penises, and crude grunting thrusts.

She never actually saw Leeza at the studio, except during taping of the show, but in the evenings, at the residence, they would often share some time together. Leeza was always charming and casual, naturally cheerful, and careful to see that Darci was comfortable. She asked about journalism school, and praised Dean Jensen, explaining that she sometimes spent overnights at the Dean's Manhattan loft when she was in New York. Darci, flush with journalistic zeal, and anxious for the opportunity to work with a celebrity newswoman; was also struggling with her own sexuality. It had been rumored Dean Jensen was a lesbian; and now the added fact that Leeza sometimes spent the night at her apartment, when in New York, aroused a curiosity in Darci about Leeza's sexual orientation. She felt her self blushing and tried to cover, "Dean Jensen is great," she enthused nervously, "just great, such a strong beautiful woman."

Leeza examined the warm, luminous, chocolate brown eyes of her intern, "And a very cunning linguist," she added easily.

Like most young women Darci enjoyed private time alone, when she could touch her body, and explore sexual feelings. Sometimes she fantasized making love to a woman. She had masturbated guiltily the previous night, thrilled to be in the luxurious bed, the crisp sheets teasing her naked legs deliciously, while she rubbed her clitoris with a long middle finger. Now the vivid mental picture of Marta Jensen in a cozy 69 with Leeza Gibbons crowded into her consciousness.

She had a great respect for Dean Jensen's intellect, and admired the woman's beauty, and poise. Columbia University set the standard for excellence in Jouralism, carefully molding it's student body into tommorrow's movers and shakers. Dean Jensen's hand would help guide her future, and Darci had every intention to take full advantage of the opportunities presented during the course of her education. It also seemed that Leeza genuinely liked her. The real woman behind the TV personality was warm, curious, very kind, and friendly.

The eye contact was always intimate and sincere. A perfect size 7, 5'5" tall, her beautiful natural blonde hair shining, Leeza made Darci feel special; and excited about her career potential in broadcast news. Then one still evening after dinner, as pinpoints of light began to dot the purpling sky, Leeza spontaneously suggested that Darci should see the hot tub. So they took snifters of brandy out onto the terrace and then down a small stair to an area secluded by hedge line, where steamed an inviting aromatic cedar hottub.

"I love to do this," said Leeza, casually unbuttoning her blouse. She laid the garment down on the wooden deck and easily unhooked her brassiere, letting it slide forward off her arms. Darci was surprised to see the concave sloping curve of Leeza's breasts, they came to a sharp point, with long pink nipples that appeared fully erect. Darci understood that it was intended she was to join Leeza, so she awkwardly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing the bare, filbert tipped melons, that cantilevered crazily above the taut twining sinews in her tummy.

Leeza demurely turned away and unzipped the back of her slacks, tugging them smoothly over the swell of her bottom, and making a silver-grey puddle around her ankles. Leeza wore panties patterned with paisley shapes, little purple globules swimming on a sea of cream. The satiny fabric fitted her pudenda like a glove, then smoothed dramatically upward to cup her pert buttocks. Darci unsnapped her own jeans and let them slide easily down her tan thighs, the denim whispering across her skin as she watched the famous journalist step down into the swirling water.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, thats goooooooood," Leeza crooned, smiling up at Darci. Thier eye contact was broken as Leeza noticed that the pretty student was wearing red plaid men's boxer shorts. "Well," she laughed in surprise, "those must be comfortable." Darci felt her face flush under the woman's steady gaze, and she nodded shyly, aware now that her own nipples were stiffening into aching brown nuts as she realized that Leeza Gibbons intended to seduce her.

Darci stepped bravely down into the steaming water, catching her breath as the intense heat wrapped around her ankles, and again as the hot liquid lapped at her cotton clad genitals. Then she was quickly in; and grinning madly found the submerged seating ledge, perching herself directly across from Leeza, careful to keep her nipples below the water line while breathing in great gasps as the searing sting enveloped her nearly nude body.

"Oh my gaaaaawwwwwwwwd!" she mouthed silently.

The two women were quiet for several minutes as the barely tolerable heat penetrated thier bodies. The tingling pinpricks of pain ever so slowly transforming into a silky sheath of enervating warmth. Leeza lounged with her head back, the points of her breasts emerging like bright cherry beacons above the rippling water. Darci imitated her influential mentor, reclining her head backward, so that her body floated up somewhat from the submerged seat. Her magnificent breasts bouyed free above the surface, the lush twin orbs glistening in the moonlight. She felt Leeza's calve brushing her own as thier legs floated together, and again a minute later, this time the contact was maintained, and then slowly transposed into a steady back and forth rubbing. Darci opened her eyes halfway and looked across the hot tub at her powerful hostess. Leeza's eyes were closed, and she had on the classic quixotic tight lipped smile, that curls up so charmingly in the corners of her mouth. Proud to be with the rich, influential woman, Darci's decision came easily, and she responded by flexing the muscle in her calve as Leeza brushed against her.

Leeza opened her sparkling blue eyes and held out her hand to Darci. "Come over here," she said softly. Darci put her hand in Leeza's and floated across the small tub. "Oh my," breathed Leeza, as she covered the attractive students naked breasts with her hands and squeezed, the flesh spongy and resilient. Darci closed her eyes, blood rushing to her head. Then Leeza was gently kissing each breast in turn, as she swished her thumbs across Darci's hard dark nipples.

Below the water, Darci's fingertips touched Leeza's leg, and as the celebrity lovingly caressed her breasts, she felt her womb suddenly inflate, like a small balloon, beginning to lubricate. She let one slim finger explore over the curving muscled crest of Leeza's thigh, descending a millimeter toward her sex. The famous woman continued kissing and molding Darci's spongy breasts, licking away the water droplets condensing there, while gently pinching the dark achey nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Darci felt a warmth on her face, and silky strands of lilac scented hair gliding across her nose as Leeza whispered in her ear, "Do you like this Darci?"

Darci lowered her lips to Leeza's warm neck and spoke into the heated flesh, "Yes," she whispered, "yes." Then raised her hands to Leeza's breasts, shaping her fingers around the conical glands and squeezing gently. The two women leaned together, massaging each other. Darci circled the stiff urgent points of Leeza's pink nipples with her palms. "Are you a lesbian?" she wanted to know.

"Sometimes," Leeza said quiety, "you?"

She raised her eyes to meet Leeza's, and saw a bright fire of sexual desire burning in the clear blue eyes. Moving her lips forward, breathing into the star's face, she whispered, "tonight?" Leeza's tongue slid easily into Darci's mouth; and she drank from the vibrant youth, thier tongues entwined in an sensuous tango. Darci felt the press of Leeza's knee, and parted her legs slightly, a long slim thigh slid between her legs, nuzzling her vulva. She answered with a slight motion of her hips, rocking herself onto Leeza's hard thigh, and sucking sweetly on the woman's tongue. "Yes," she groaned into the kiss.

Dusky plum twilight faded to flat black as the women explored one another. Luna expertly carving her pale arc, low over the vast Pacific. A few brilliant white stars sparkled fiercly, like diamonds on the velvet sky, and the melodic trilling of migratory swallows echoed through the Hollywood Hills. Leeza held one arm around the swooning freshman, flexing her leg muscle rythmically as the girl rode her thigh. Darci felt a finger curling down her tummy, and Leeza broke the kiss. "You know what I'd like to do?" She whispered into Darci's bosom, peppering the swollen orbs with fresh little kisses.

"What," breathed Darci into Leeza's blonde streaked hair. She clung to her famous mentor, Leeza's pointy pink nipples teasing deliciously into her own large salon-tanned globes. Darci felt the finger slide down her belly and Leeza's hand slip inside her panties.

"To kiss you right here," she said, and the descending finger curled around her aroused clitoris, pulling at it like the trigger of a gun. New pleasure flooded through Darci's body as Leeza Gibbons diddled her clit. Thier lips met again, Darci moaning her kiss into the wealthy woman's mouth.

"Over here," smiled Leeza. She paddled a few feet through the water and then turned, facing the side of the hot tub, and sighed a long "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," jockeying back and forth as she opened her legs. Darci watched the woman arch her back and saw her cherry-tipped breasts swell, as the breath seemed to catch in her throat and her face flushed red. Then Leeza pulled the student in front of her and Darci immeadiately felt the strong rush of water between her legs. A high-pressure underwater nozzle, recirculating the filtered water, gushed in a heavy current from an opening in the side of the tub. It made a battering ram on her clitoris. She felt Leeza's stiff nipples in her back, "Doesn't that feel nice," whispered the silky voice intimately into her ear. Darci twisted her neck and captured Leeza's hot lips with her own, feeding her tongue into the older woman's mouth and moaning affirmatively. The soft springy curls of Leeza's pubic hair pressed against her tailbone, as the smooth, manicured hands hefted and squeezed her heavy breasts from behind.

The powerful current drummed mercilessly on her mons and Darci surrendered with a whimper, opening her thighs and leaning back, gulping for air as the pressurized stream played onto her meaty labia. Leeza came beside her, suckling at the dark bud of her nipple, sliding one slender hand beneath her shoulder blades for support, and the other along the ridge of her spine, to the lush twin half-moons of her ass. As Darci vibrated in pleasure on the hydraulic phallus, Leeza dipped her hand into the funny boxer shorts, and with an extended middle finger probed the long crease of the intern's ass, finding the soft inviting depression of the girl's anus.

Leeza pressed her fingertip through the quivering co-eds sphincter, and Darci caught her breath; then whinnyed a tense "aaaaaaahhh?" as her sophisticated mentor buried the slim finger up her sensitive rear. "Do you...do this...with all your..." she managed, before Leeza's mouth covered hers. Bucking the finger, like a boy's penis, up into the spongy recess, Leeza wiggled her tongue into the nubile freshman's mouth, humming her answer, "Mmm-hmmmmm."

An alarming fuzzy buzzball grew quicky in Darci's trembling abdomen, the anal intrusion bringing every nerve-ending in her luscious form to full alert. Squirming her genital split into the surging hydro-jet, she merged into the timeless fantasy island of sexual abandon. Every lusty desire was satisfied in the surging stream against her clitoris. Leeza's kiss drank from her soul, as the finger, both shocking and thrilling, grooved in her anus.

Whining into Leeza's mouth as the powerful spray pounded her sex, the stiff penis-like invader excrutiatingly twirled from her clasping anal ring. Darci opened her eyes to the open, honest countenance of the woman admired by millions, eyes sparkling merrily, the intimate pixie grin twitching playfully on her lips. "Let's go inside," Leeza hushed. A comparment beneath a bench seat produced two luxurious bath sheets, and the women huddled up the flagstone path, wrapped in the towels and carrying thier clothes. Dripping across the terrace and passing through to the residential wing, Leeza led the girl down an unfamiliar hallway, eyes twinkling over her shoulder, "you haven't seen my bedroom," she smiled, entering an open doorway.

lise
lise
2 Followers
12