A Little Animal Ch. 01

Story Info
Uptight wife begins her re-education.
9.1k words
4.05
72.2k
53

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powda69
Powda69
59 Followers

I have partaken of Literotica's offerings for many years. It is beyond time for me to return the favour. I particularly like stories relating to wives discovering sexual confidence. If that is appealing to you then I hope you enjoy this, my first effort at producing a tale of a regular yummy mummy finding her inner freak. I enjoy a little character development building to the sex scene so please persevere.

A huge thanks to SueDanym for editing duties. It has been a wonderful collaboration having her female perspective. A lot of fun. I implore you to visit her own excellent works.

More soon to come.

Part One;

Chapter 1

Monique abruptly pulled away from her husband's thrusting hips, fell forward onto her tummy and flipped over.

"Stop! What is wrong with you?" she snapped.

Monique had quite enough of Gary's wandering touch. Something like this ruined the experience every time. Yet again, just as things had been going well and she was feeling... nice... he had done something disgusting. There was no way she would allow him to treat her in such a degrading way.

"What did I do this time," Gary lamented.

Internally, he regretted the whiny, frustrated tone of his voice. Monique's eyes narrowed and his erection vanished in seconds.

"You know exactly what I mean; don't play dumb with me! How many times do I have to tell you I don't want you touching me there!"

In reality, Gary had barely touched his delectable wife as he knelt behind her. While thrusting smoothly and rhythmically into her, he merely brushed the pad of his thumb across her slippery anus.

Doggie style was a rare treat, and he was making the most of it. Looking down upon the perfectly formed globes of flesh that were her buttocks, the shine of the lube slick that had spread up the cleft between them had proven to be irresistible. The wonderful sight of her cute little pucker was just too tempting.

How could he not give it a try? If only she knew the pleasure he could give to her sensitive star. He didn't want to defile her; his plan was to worship her! But, it wasn't meant to be.

"That's disgusting! What kind of woman do you think I am?" She scolded her husband with a look of loathing on her face.

"Arrgh...... a damn hot exciting woman that I can't resist touching," he retorted.

"Well, THAT is not a place for touching, not sexually! That's not what it's for!" As Monique's temper rose, so did the volume of her voice.

Monique knew some people engaged in anal activities, but she was mystified as to why someone would want to "play" with that particular body part. It was unclean and not meant for any type of penetration. She could only imagine how much it would hurt to have her anus violated by a finger, or a cock. It would NEVER happen.

"I only want to make you feel good. If you only understood how awesome sex can feel, it would be a lot more fun." Gary's frustration with his repressed wife was making him reckless.

"Excuse me?"

Monique's knees retracted up to her chest, arms wrapping around shins, in an effort to cover her naked body. Little did she realize that in doing so, her mons pouted invitingly from between her ankles.

Glaring at Gary, she proceeded to dress him down in a most unpleasant way.

"I like sex. It's really nice to be intimate with you," she huffed. "But, apparently this isn't 'fun' enough for you? I just allowed you to treat me like an animal! Dogs have sex in that position! That's why it's called 'Doggie style', right? Honestly, it's embarrassing enough without you pawing at places that are off limits!"

Gary sighed, "Mon, lighten up please. I don't expect you to do something you don't enjoy. But when we have sex, every couple of months, it's always the same routine. There's so much more to explore. I just figured if I found a different way to give you pleasure, you might want to do it more often." That sounded fair, he thought. Surely, there was no way it could backfire.

Unbelievably, Monique's eyes narrowed further as she gathered the blankets around her, shielding her lovely body from Gary's view. In her opinion, he didn't even deserve to gaze upon her naked form.

"Something I'd enjoy? Not likely. I've made that clear in the past. At least give me the courtesy of being honest. Anal is something you'd like. I'm the mother of your children, not some dirty girl who wants you to stick your dick in my ass!"

Damn! Gary moaned while kneeling alone and naked on the end of the bed. Two minutes ago his cock had been hard, proud and deliciously wet from her juices. Now, it was shriveled, sticky and cold while cowering between his thighs. He wished there were some spare blankets available so that he could cover himself in shame. It seemed unlikely Monique was in the mood to share.

This was definitely NOT how the evening had played out in his dreams and his ire began to rise. A split second decision was made to get some things off his chest.

"You? Dirty? HA! I wish! Look, I love you, more than you know. And, you're beyond beautiful... you're totally HOT! But, what good does that do me in the bedroom when we seldom have sex. And, on the rare occasion we do, it's completely vanilla! Since we're being totally honest, sex with you is so predictable that I could bet the house on what will happen when we finally do get together."

Monique was incredulous. Her jaw literally dropped. Then, tears began to well in her eyes.

"You Prick! If I'm so fucking boring why do you even bother?"

Gary had asked himself that question many times. But, he wisely kept that thought private.

"Honey, I consider myself lucky to have such an amazing wife and mother to my children. But, as lovers... truly, we are a non-event. I get off, but do you? Are you getting what YOU need and deserve from sex?

"I want you to be as excited to have sex with me as I am with you." He continued, "I'm in decent shape, and I have a respectable... package. So I want to spice it up a bit, big deal. Most couples enjoy giving each other pleasure.

"You would look so fucking sexy in lingerie. If you just let me give you oral, you might actually like it and climax for a change. Public displays of affection, fantasies and role play are healthy and fun. But, God forbid you do something as edgy as sucking my dick or letting my play with your ass...

"Every single time I try something different, in an effort to show you a really good time, you shut me down, instantly," Gary paused with baited breath, waiting for her reply.

Monique shrieked, "Again with the ass play? Ughh! Really? I have an OK time and I don't need to indulge in any freaky shit to get my jollies! I'm not a pervert, like you!"

Monique took a deep breath and sniffed derisively, "I'm your wife and I deserve respect." She stretched out under the blankets and turned her back to him. "Just leave me alone, I'm going to sleep".

Gary sighed again and moved to lay beside her. She immediately shrugged him away. "Turn off the hall light," she ordered.

He climbed out and grabbed his track pants. Pulling them on, he left the room and turned off the light, as ordered. Rather than try in vain to sleep next to his ice cold shouldered wife, he continued downstairs to the kid's bathroom.

He showered to remove the remnants of their failed love-making. Then, he proceeded to the lounge and watched TV in an attempt to distract himself. Alone and frustrated, he was unable to sleep.

After he indulged his baser side and masturbated to porn on his laptop, he was able to slip past his sexual frustration into a fitful slumber.

For her part Monique slept poorly, also. She loved Gary so much that it hurt to think she may not satisfy him. Pleasing him was important to her, even if he didn't see it. She did enjoy sex. Didn't she?

Well, sex was nice, but what was the big deal? Everyone made so much of it these days. Her husband was a very good-looking man and she definitely wanted him to touch her. She shamefully admitted to herself it was exciting when he pushed boundaries. But, some of those acts went beyond naughty and into nasty. It was important for her to be a proper wife and mother. She shouldn't want to do any of that kinky stuff. Should she?

What if he decided to look elsewhere for satisfaction? Her heart sank at the thought. Well, if that happened, fuck him. He could fuck off and she'd make him sorry.

Monique tossed in bed as desire turned to shame, hurt became fear, and love morphed to anger. She was conflicted and had no idea what to think, or how she might feel in the morning. Fuck him for making her feel this... uncertain.

Chapter 2

Two mornings later Monique joined her best friend Erin for their regular work out and coffee date. Mon and Erin met when their eldest children had attended kindergarten together and the young mums quickly struck up a firm friendship. Erin was single, having gone through a divorce several years ago.

Erin picked up on Monique's unhappiness in an instant. They trained together in almost complete silence for half the session before she abruptly interrupted Mon's brooding. Erin stepped off her treadmill and motioned for her friend to slow down.

"So, the kids seemed fine at the school drop this morning. And, your promotion was finalized last month. I'll go out on a limb and guess that Gary is the issue. Am I right?" Erin queried.

"Sorry? What was that?" Monique removed her earphones and further slowed the pace on her treadmill.

"Girl, you've hardly spoken a word since we got here and you've been pounding that treadmill with newfound passion. I know you're usually a very private person, but something is definitely UP. Only man trouble can induce a scowl like that. So, out with it!"

Monique grimaced at Erin. "It's not something for polite company, I'm afraid."

Erin chuckled, "Let me know when some arrives and I'll break out the cucumber sandwiches bee..atch."

Monique smiled for the first time in 36 hours. Erin was total class from a distance, but up close she was as down to earth as they came. The two women were very close, having seen each other at their best and worst over the years.

"Ohhh, that was just charming." Monique tried to make a joke of it, but the look on Erin's face brokered no compromise.

Knowing Erin wouldn't let it go, Monique took a deep breath and considered the nicest way to describe the shocking event.

"Yeah, it's Gary. A couple of nights ago we were getting... you know... frisky. But, it all went to shit when the arsehole tried something unexpected and... I'll just say, unwelcome."

"Oh wow. Umm. Frisky? You are such a naughty little minx. So, what did he do? Try to get to second base?" Erin's sarcasm was not lost on Monique and the storm clouds returned. "Not 3rd base! That Pig!"

Monique looked hurt. She stopped running and stared at her best friend, an expression of genuine hurt clouded her eyes.

"Whoa, Whoa, Hon, I was just teasing. To lighten the mood. You know?"

"Well, apparently, the 2 people with whom I'm closest consider me uptight. My husband tries to do me in the arse without discussing it first, and apparently it's my fault."

Monique had gotten off the treadmill and gathered her things to leave.

"Wait, what really? I'm sorry Nique. Stop, please. Let's start again."

Erin caught up to her friend at the drinking fountain and gave her a hug. "Let's grab a coffee and have a D&M"

The tension left Monique's shoulders. Erin quickly grabbed her gear and the women headed out to their favorite café.

"So, what exactly happened? I would never have expected Gary to be the type of arsehole who forces anal sex upon a girl. Let alone his wife."

"Well I didn't let it get that far. Proceedings ceased immediately, before he had a chance to go all the way."

"Hmm. So, again, what did he do?" Erin thought there were a few possible scenarios. Gary was a pig (not likely). Monique was a prude (more likely). A little of both, (most likely). Either way, she realized that listening to details about her friend's sex life was strangely titillating. Erin had been in a long dry spell. All be it, self-imposed.

"Well, if you must know," continued Monique "we were going about our business and it was quite nice. Then, he decided to go for my arse."

"Wow, no warning? He just went for it? And, it's not something you're up for I expect," inquired Erin.

"Of course I'm not up for anal sex! Just the idea of it is gross. Do I look like that kind of woman?"

"Well no, you don't," replied Erin evenly. "Just out of curiosity, what do you think that kind of woman looks like?"

"Oh, I don't know! That's not the point. Nice girls don't do that type of thing. Why would any self-respecting woman take part in such trashy behavior?"

"Yeah how could she live with herself? And, who would want to associate with such a person?" Erin stated, sarcastically.

"Exactly!" Erin's derisive tone went right over her head. Monique felt like Erin was finally GETTING her.

Erin loved her friend dearly, but Monique clearly knew nothing about anal sex. Her sanctimonious attitude towards women who enjoy anal stimulation was not a surprise, but insulting nonetheless.

Erin rose from her seat, "Well it's been nice knowing you, I guess." She then turned to leave.

Monique was baffled. What was happening? "Where are you going?"

"Nique, you just made it very clear that you don't think much of women who engage in certain acts and that you wouldn't enjoy their company. So, I was leaving." It was Erin's turn to be offended (even if it was mostly for show) and she intended to make a point.

"Why? What for?" Monique wasn't usually this dim.

Erin crossed her arms and waited for the penny to drop. Monique's eyebrows went to the ceiling. 'There it is' thought Erin.

"You mean... YOU?" whispered Monique.

Erin sat back down. "Yes" she spoke clearly if not loudly. "I have engaged in... anal sex. Willingly. And more to the point, I enjoy it. So, I'm curious. What kind of woman do you think I am? And while I'm asking, what do you think of Andrew? He's your best friend at work. Do you actually respect him, or is he merely your obligatory accessory gay friend?"

A confused Monique was a little shocked at how suddenly the conversation had flipped. "No, of course not! You know I love you both dearly. And, I don't have a problem with Andrew's... business. I guess I never thought about it too much. Didn't want to, I suppose. And, I know how adventurous you are. But honestly, I didn't think you'd go for that type of sex."

"Well I am. I mean, I have. At any rate, it's not a regular thing. But, there have been times when it's been very... exciting. Liberating even."

Monique couldn't help but screw up her nose in doubt. "Really, but isn't it... dirty? And, I imagine it must hurt a lot." Another thought popped into her mind, "Is that what you're into? I've heard some people get off on pain."

Erin smiled, amused at her friend's ignorance, "No, Sweets. True, the first time was a little uncomfortable at the beginning. But, it's different, taboo, exciting! I know some find it painful, especially if the guy is in too much of a hurry. But, luckily my guy was patient. And, it finished up very, very well. Is that what Gary did? Just try to shove it in dry with no warning? What a shithead!"

Monique was genuinely surprised at her friend's openness and apparent enthusiasm for the act. "No, no. It never really got anywhere near that far, to be honest."

Intrigued and strangely inspired, Monique wanted to follow another line of thought. "But, what about the, you know... mess?"

"Not a big deal to be honest. Again, the first time it happened I had been to the toilet earlier and figured it would be OK." Erin leaned forward conspiratorially and grinned, "We were quite drunk and totally hot for each other. He didn't seem at all hesitant so I just let go and went for it when he started to finger me there."

"Surely that was just pure luck."

"Look," Erin continued "I've only done it maybe a dozen times with 2 guys whom I trusted to be gentle. But, if I plan to have some fun in that area, I put my mind at ease with some basic preparation.

"I enjoyed the first time so much that I wanted to do it again the next time we were together. But, I wanted to make sure we stayed clean. So, I did some research and found out what to do. I also discovered rule numero uno, Babe. Lube is your best friend, the more, the better. Since we only used saliva the first time, I was a bit sore afterwards. It's been smooth sailing since."

"Wow, Erin. You are a naughty bitch." Monique smiled and shook her head in wonder. "My god, I never would have thought."

"Naughty is half the fun, don't you think?" said Erin, winking. "So anyway, where did Gary go wrong? Perhaps we can come up with a way for you both to really enjoy a good vigorous butt fucking."

"Now, you're being disgusting. I don't think I'll ever be up for 'butt fucking'."

"Oh, lighten up, Madame," Erin chuckled. "He really did turn you off, didn't he? Tell me exactly what happened."

"Okay. We were having sex. And, he rubbed my... other hole."

"He rubbed it? With what, may I ask?" asked Erin.

"His finger or thumb, I guess. I couldn't see from my position."

"So, doggie style! Ooooh, kinky!" Erin mocked. Secretly, she pictured Gary plowing her svelte friend from behind. Monique on her hands and knees, withstanding an onslaught of aggressive thrusts... Erin would actually pay to see that. Well in this age of online porn, she'd at least download it for free and thoroughly enjoy herself whilst watching it.

"If you're just going to make fun of me, this conversation is over," defended Monique.

Erin's eyes rolled at her prudish friend. "Okay. He rubbed it then, with maybe his thumb. Now, I understand it was unexpected and obviously unwelcome, given your conventional habits. But, that was then and now you know it can be very good. So..."

"I don't know anything of the sort," Monique corrected her tartly.

"Yes, you do. Coz, I just told you. It's good. If done correctly -- very good. All you need to do is relax. Go a little animal for Christ's sake." A thought occurred to Erin" Mon, be serious for a second. What do you think of sex? Do you actually enjoy it?"

"Of course. I like it just fine."

"You like it fine or SEX IS FIIINE!" asked Erin snapping her fingers theatrically. "I know it's personal but I need to ask, do you orgasm?"

"Sure I do, occasionally," confirmed Monique, hesitantly.

"With or without Gary being present?"

"Oh, with of course! I don't do... you know... the 'without' thing. That wouldn't be right."

"Really Mon? You don't masturbate? Ever?"

"I haven't since I was a teen. And then, only a few times. I stopped because it just felt wrong. And now, of course, I have a husband. So...."

"So? What? Ohhh honey, there's no need to feel guilty. We NEED sex. We're sexual beings. If we can't find someone suitable to share it with, then there's no harm in taking matters into our own hands." Erin grinned.

She allowed herself another mental image of her friend, masturbating this time. At this rate, she was going to have to go home and take care of herself. Pity Mon was so uptight. Otherwise, Erin would confess she was bi-curious and ask Mon home to experiment.

Erin made a snap decision, "I'll tell you what. I am now your coach. And, I'm going to get you back on track."

Monique considered her friend's offer. In spite of her habitual self-reproach, she actually did like sex and definitely loved Gary. But, she long suspected she wasn't getting the most from their encounters. It was liberating to hear what another trusted woman thought about these matters. Deep down, Monique really did want to have fun with sex. So, she went for it.

Powda69
Powda69
59 Followers