A Little Animal Ch. 03

Story Info
Erin. Bestie or bad influence?
9.8k words
4.36
24k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powda69
Powda69
60 Followers

This is part 3 of a larger work and would best be read in order. But it is not essential. This part provides some background for the "loving wife's" influential best friend Erin, and a little of her adventures. There is no cuckolding involved but there is bi-male interaction. Fair warning.

Much gratitude once again for the excellent contribution from my editor SueDNym.

Chapter 7

The next morning was sweet and wonderful. Both parents felt happy, loved and sated. Unusually cheery and cooperative, the kids basked in the trickle-down effect from their parent's good vibes. It had been a long time since the mood in their household had been so jolly.

Gary, surprised to have fallen into a deep sleep given his unfulfilled desires, had awakened recharged all the same. Thinking back to the previous night, he briefly wondered if it had been a dream. However, Monique's lingerie lay on top of the bed as a reminder of their mind-blowing sexual encounter. Perhaps, it was a one and done night of madness that had overtaken his wife. However, she kissed him deeply while he finished breakfast, putting that question to rest.

Monique felt fresh and liberated like never before. It was as if the guilt and repression she had carried for so long had been a physical weight. Now that it was gone, the whole household benefitted from her newfound lightness of being.

Pleasantly surprised, Monique felt her energy level surge. She had slept well and awakened early. Already super productive, lunches were made, and breakfast served. Efficiently, she prepped for the gym and work, before sending Gary off to the office with a playful slap on his butt. She was even able to get their kids to school before the drop off traffic got heavy, which was quite a feat. Everything hummed along perfectly.

When Erin arrived at the gym, she found Monique pounding away on the treadmill. Her headphones blasted an upbeat, poppy tune while her body language screamed 'on top of the world'. Erin grinned as she realized Monique must have made up with Gary. But, she needed specifics!

'Did she use any of my advice?' Erin wondered. 'Fuck I hope so. Either way, I HAVE to find out.' She instantly became aroused at the idea of Monique getting all nasty with her hunky husband.

"So then, someone's in a good mood today," Erin commented, a smirk on her face.

Monique slowed her running to a more comfortable pace for chatting, and popped off her headphones. Turning to her good friend, she smiled, broadly. "Oh yes, one could definitely say that!"

"Ok, your majesty. Could you be a bit more specific?"

"Suffice it to say that Gary and I have reconciled to our GREAT and mutual satisfaction."

"Ooooo do tell! I must have details!"

Intrigued and excited, Erin was not too proud to beg. Ever since receiving the unexpected and amazing photo from her friend the previous afternoon, Erin had been in a heightened state of arousal. Using the sultry picture, she masturbated twice in an effort to relieve some sexual tension of her own.

"That will have to wait," teased Mon. "Now is not the time and this is not the place. However, I will admit that I'm working off some excess enthusiasm for life."

Erin turned away, struggling to suppress her giggles at the sight Monique's self-satisfied smirk. If she started laughing now, it would be impossible to stop. More importantly, she didn't want to embarrass 'Nique to the point that she might clam up, thereby depriving Erin of the graphic particulars she craved.

Working vigorously, they smashed through their program in record time. Erin, the more fit of the two, could barely keep up with Monique. Post work out, they decided to shower at the gym. While not unheard of, Erin knew it wasn't her modest friend's preference to do so. When it did happen, 'Nique typically showered and immediately donned her dowdy underwear within the cramped cubicle.

However, that was not the case today. After stripping confidently, 'Nique fair swaggered into the shower stall. Because of the naughty picture Erin received from Monique yesterday it was no surprise to see Monique's bare pubic region. Even so, she was unprepared for the incredibly erotic sight of the young mother as she gracefully peeled off her sports bra and yoga pants.

Again, Erin had to quickly turn, this time to hide her blush. In no way would Monique be comfortable knowing that Erin found her sexy. Stripping, Erin entered a different cubicle, thankful she didn't have a penis to betray her sexual interest.

Erin had never been WITH another woman before. Brian, her sleaze bag ex-husband, begged her to experiment a few times prior to their split, but she declined. After the divorce, in a ridiculous drunken cliché she once kissed and groped a woman at a club, as a way of enticing a very handsome potential suitor. While done for the benefit of the man, it was hot and stoked a slow fire she had yet to explore.

When Erin's husband had first suggested the ménage a trois, she immediately refused. Although secretly curious to explore, she realized Brian was only interested in getting HIS freak on. In hindsight, perhaps she should have agreed. The experience might have been incredibly exciting and, perhaps, saved her marriage. However, at that point, she hadn't been in the right headspace to have enjoyed it properly.

By the end of their marriage, Brian had proven just how selfish and uncaring he was by trying to engineer an encounter on the sly. He had managed to get Erin and a female friend, Cassy, drunk in their home. When he began to kiss and paw at Cassy, Erin felt the sharp stab of betrayal.

She hadn't needed anyone else in their bedroom or their life. Brian obviously lacked respect for their marriage vows and no longer valued Erin as his wife. She had been disgusted by the actions of both her husband and friend that night. In the end, it had blown up spectacularly in Brian's face. That's why he was an ex-husband and Cassy was an ex-friend.

Later, Cassy insisted nothing had happened prior to that drunken night. She claimed she only participated because Brian told her Erin was interested, but too shy to ask. Erin had never even hinted to Brian she was interested in such a thing and so was doubtful and unable to trust either of them again. After she and Brian split, he took up with Cassy for a while. Predictably, that relationship didn't last long.

Erin did have Brian to thank for teaching her a valuable lesson. Love and sex are different. Sure, having sex with someone you love is the best. After all, it's called "making love" for a reason. But, whilst sex typically accompanies love, the reverse is not always necessary. That lesson had come at a painful cost, the loss of their marriage. While sad for all, especially their son, it was definitely for the best.

At first, they both enjoyed playing the field. Ironically, now, three years later, Brian wanted to come home. Apparently, his field wasn't as green as hers. Erin had no intention of taking him back since she no longer had to contend with his selfish nature. Sure, it was nice to be wanted, and perhaps still loved by him. But, it felt good to be free from his manipulative nature; he had never really respected her feelings.

And, she sure as hell didn't need his cock! The bitter rant he spewed when she refused to take him back was almost laughable. Since their divorce, she had developed quite an 'appetite' and Brian, with all his insecurities, would almost certainly be unable to keep pace.

Erin was a good-looking woman and had discovered that, with little effort, she could have nearly any cock she desired. Why would she ever again let a selfish, jealous asshole in her life? Sure, she had met some duds while dating. But now, she didn't have to put up with them and could just move on to the next eligible bachelor.

During the last few years, she had also met some real studs. As much as she loved her son, it was great having some 'adult' time with friends when he was at his father's home. At least she could trust Brian to be a good dad.

Occasionally, Erin did miss having one special partner. However, she certainly wasn't lonely. While she didn't have 'a' boyfriend, she did have several friends with benefits. They all knew the score; she wasn't a cheating bitch. If a guy couldn't handle it, then he lacked the 'right stuff'.

The current stable seemed happy enough, although she had recently taken a hiatus. When in the mood, she would get together with a stud for some fun without fear or favor. On a few special occasions, she had enjoyed a couple of them at the same time. Those were fond memories, to be sure.

If her best friend or her ex really knew some of the encounters she had found herself enjoying since her divorce Erin had no doubt they would be deeply shocked.

Her very first threesome, in particular, was a standout. Even now she marveled at the intensity of the interlude. It had really taken her by surprise, thrice over. She was used to being the center of one lover's attention. Two, she had discovered of herself, were a real treat. If unfortunately rare. Compatible playmates were difficult to coordinate. But, thinking back to the wild twists of that particular evening still left a smile on her face.

One of the gentlemen involved had been the first to introduce her to the joys of anal sex. They met 3 months after her split with Brian, during her vengeful stage. Ben, eight years older than her thirty, had opened more than just her slightly naïve eyes to unconventional sex. However, at the time of the threesome, they hadn't seen each other for about six months.

Missing Ben, she had made a booty call out of the blue, one night. It turned out he was busy with an old friend. Erin jokingly suggested he could bring the friend along, since "a girl can never have too much hard cock." Ben had always brought out the lewd jokester in her. He quickly thanked her for the offer and said they would see her shortly.

Ben hung up before she could correct the misunderstanding. He missed her tone entirely. Surely, he didn't take the proposition seriously, when she had only been joking!

Sure enough, they arrived within half an hour and Erin nervously welcomed the two hunky men into her apartment. Michael, the extra, was two years older than Ben but very fit. He quickly put her at ease and soon she eagerly looked forward to play time.

However, before long, her nervousness returned with a vengeance.

Ben encouraged her to start by undressing his friend. Erin had become accustomed to following Ben's lead, since she completely trusted him in matters of a sexual nature. He was wonderfully perverted and taught her some fun tricks. But this was beyond shocking!

Mike was fucking HUNG. Ben was no slouch at a substantial eight inches, but she had never seen a weapon such as Mike's in real life. And, he wouldn't find many challengers in the porn world either. He had to be at least eleven inches long and as thick as a soda can!

Now, because of previous play dates, Ben knew Erin wasn't really much of a size queen. This was next level material for her. Her mouth watered in wonder while her tummy trembled in trepidation.

Stunned, she had looked over at Ben.

"Be careful what you wish for, Baby," Ben had laughed good-naturedly. "You better suck him reeaaal good or he will fuck you with that thing."

She had given it her best shot. Struggling to accommodate his massive dick in her mouth, Erin was only able to manage the head and about one fifth of his length. Using her hands, she stroked the staff to no avail. Finally, at Ben's suggestion, she wriggled 2 fingers into Mike's ass and massaged his prostate. Success ensued, and he came spectacularly over her tits. But, Mike was a seasoned player, never losing his erection.

Then, Ben fucked Erin doggie-style while Mike watched. He sat, fisting his rod with copious amounts of lube, as Ben reamed her pussy till she was seconds away from her first orgasm of the night.

But Ben, the bastard, had slid maddeningly free of her clutching cunt. He motioned Mike, with his raging monster, to take his place. Erin had begged Ben to finish and apologized to Mike, protesting that she couldn't handle his size. Both men had smiled knowingly at her and promised it would be amazing. Ben leaned down and kissed away her protests as Mike took her gently by the hips.

Slowly, Mike applied the slimy head of his horse cock to her dripping vagina. He had gently spread her lips and breached her opening with short pulsing thrusts. She was so aroused and slippery that, tight as she was, her quim could not withstand for long.

All the while, Ben whispered dirty nothings in her ear. "Relax, little one. Relax that sweet pussy. Push out like when I fuck your ass. Like when you gave birth." She did as instructed and shortly felt Mike's apple sized glans pop into her narrow channel.

Muffling a scream at the brutal penetration, she tried to lunge in the opposite direction. Mike moved with her and she ended up face down on the floor with 4 inches of a baseball bat fat cock pinning her to the rug. He took mercy and lay still for some time, allowing her to adjust.

They had been very patient. Ben distracted her by sitting in front of her face so she could suck his cock. The scene was so fucking hot, it still made her wet to think about.

Eventually, the excitement of giving head, combined with the incredible stretching sensation at her vagina, overcame her physical reluctance. She began to wiggle her hips suggestively on the top few inches of Mike's monster.

Mike signaled Ben and he pulled out, sat back on the lounge and applied even more lube to his gigantic cock. Gently, Ben lifted Erin to her feet and guided her back. Then, he helped her sit on the incredible slab of meat.

"Now babe, you do the work and set the pace. But first, get yourself down on that log," Ben instructed.

Erin rotated and shimmied her hips with enthusiasm. Soon, she had the enormous hot cock back in her willing pus. The stretch was exquisite, as her body struggled to accommodate the epic intrusion. She wanted more and, while sliding up and down, wondered how much of him she could take. Her thighs burned from the effort required to control the progress of penetration. Yet, she was determined to succeed.

Looking up, she saw Ben had her smartphone and was casually filming as she impaled herself on Mike's power pole. She smiled ruefully for the camera as the massive cock knocked against her cervix. Then, she winked and used her body weight to grind down, desperate to engulf the entire anaconda sized dick. Suddenly, she screamed when a massive orgasm shook her body to its core. Ben kept filming and caught every obscene leg twitching moment on camera.

By the time her first cum had finished, Mike was fully seated into her now cavernous quim. She worried she may be ruined for life, but fuck it felt good. His giant hands forcefully gripped her tiny waist, lending the support necessary to keep her upright.

Ben put down the camera and was now leaning in between their entwined legs. He sucked her tongue, pinched her hard nipple and rubbed the head of his cock over her tightly stretched clitoral hood. Meanwhile, Mike's huge member lunged up into her pussy with a steady rhythm. In her previous life as a married mum, she never would have thought it possible to be doing something as taboo as a threesome.

But, it was sooooo good.

'Thanks Brian.' Erin smirked at the thought that her cheating ex was missing out on such fun.

And... here it came. In an effort to stave off the inevitable, she held her breath for as long as possible. As the center of their sexual circle, she was stimulated from both the man in front and the man behind. Feeling faint from the effort, she suddenly released her breath and embraced the incredible explosion from the orgasm that had steadily built between her legs.

'Oh fuck!' She came again, not more than a few minutes after the last. And, this orgasm was as huge as Mike's wonderful tool.

Ben backed off and sat down at the other end of the couch as Mike picked her up like a rag doll. She was lowered to her knees in front of Ben's rigid 8 inch tool, while Mike began slowly driving in and out of her sloppy hole from behind. Another climax gathered strength, causing her to moan around Ben's cock as it sawed in an out of her mouth.

Feeling more comfortable with his size, Erin backed onto Mike's dick with confidence. At one point, Mike drilled forward as she shoved back and the massive head seemed to pop past a barrier. Pain mixed with pleasure and flashing lights went off in her head. Erin wailed around her mouthful of Ben's cock, while shaking violently at the end of Mike's dick. It set off an earth shattering and memorable climax.

Her eyes rolled back as she completely lost control. Muscle tone eluded her and it felt like an out of body experience. In retrospect, it was for the best because at that very moment, the boys went to town.

Ben grabbed her hair, tilted her head back and drove into her throat until her nose hit his pubes. Mike picked up the pace and was frantically pile driving into her from behind, forcing his huge glans in and out of the tight spot deep inside her. For several minutes, they drove her through a continuous and epic orgasm. Erin lost all track of time until Ben came in her mouth with a roar and both men slowed to a stop.

While Erin's cum finally passed, Mike did not pull out. He merely spun her around on the end of his huge hard-on and lay her down on the floor. He held her, impaled and enveloped in a warm hug.

"I'm thirsty," she panted.

Ben went to get her some water. When he returned, she rolled on top with Mike still docked within.

Having caught her breath and slaked her thirst, she incredulously remarked to Mike, "You're STILL hard. What do I have to do to finish you off baby?"

Mike merely chuckled, "How are you feeling now that you've ridden the horse, Honey? You must like it because you're still wet."

"I'm pretty blown away, actually. I never imagined I'd handle a fucking like that. But, it was amazing." Erin began to roll her hips again and tipped her head back in delight. "It's fantastic. I'm stuffed full with your cock!"

"You like that feeling, huh?"

"Hmmmm, s'good." Erin was surprised to find herself getting hot again. It was astonishing, but she had not yet had her fill. Placing her fingertips against her abs at the level of her navel, she traced the outline of his cock. Erin couldn't quite understand how, but her body seemed to have become comfortable hosting the giant sized intruder. She briefly worried that her pussy would be left worse for the wear, but shrugged off the concern. The ride was well worth the price of admission. Squeezing her vagina, Mike moaned as she tried to milk him, "so full of cock"

"We can do 'real full' for you, Hon," Ben promised.

He knelt behind her, positioning himself between Mike's legs while pushing her forward into Mike's arms. Trapped, she was startled as Ben's tongue began wriggling around and into her anus. Turning her head, she was somewhat alarmed to see him lube up his thick cock, presumably for her ass. This would be shock number two of the evening.

"Oh no, no, not that," she begged. "I haven't done a double penetration before."

"Trust us, Babe." Ben assured her. "You'll love it."

"Please, go easy," Erin pleaded.

"Always Hon, you know I will," Ben whispered.

She willed herself to relax and push out as Ben began the impossible. Showing the patience of a talented mentor, he navigated his cock through her sensitive rim. Miraculously, the head popped in easily enough, but fuck, she was tight and full. It was intense for all three lovers, and they groaned in unison.

Ben pulled out and immediately squirted a veritable river of lube into Erin's bowel. Then, he slowly reinserted his own substantial cock as deeply as he could. Erin panted heavily as she adjusted to the addition of Ben's cock. Her entire body trembled, while the boys soothed her with gentle caresses. Finally, she sighed and relaxed.

Powda69
Powda69
60 Followers