A Little Birthday Fun

Story Info
She grants his birthday wishes.
2.9k words
4.09
105.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
419 Followers

My wife Kim pulled the cork from the bottle of wine, and proceeded to pour us a couple of glasses. We "Cheersed" and took a sip, and she got up from the couch to put on some lesbian porn. She wasn't that into lesbian porn, but since it was my birthday, she was giving me a little treat since it really got me worked up.

She sat close to me while we finished the first bottle and the movie, and then got up to put on a new DVD. She went out of the room for a few minutes, and returned wearing a black fishnet body stocking and bearing a second bottle of wine.

My attention was split between the hot, barely legal muff divers and the woman I had called my wife for nearly ten years. Kim was about five foot four inches tall, weighed about 140 pounds, and had blond hair that hung down to the middle of her back. To say that she looked stunning in the body stocking would be an understatement- the puffy nipples of her 34 C breasts poked through the material, and she gave me a great view of her shapely ass as she poured us more wine, and sat back down next to me. She leaned in close and couldn't keep her hands off me. She ran her fingers through my hair, over my arms and chest, across my thighs, and over my rapidly hardening cock. She would take brief breaks to play with her hardened nipples, or to expose her glistening pussy, but for the next hour or so she lovingly, gently stroked my entire body.

As we killed the second bottle of wine and movie, she got up to prepare to head to the bedroom. "I know what you really want is to see me eating out one of those hot, young lesbians, and having her eating me out while I suck on your cock. But since that isn't going to happen, do you have any special birthday requests?"

"I have a couple of ideas. Just put on a bra and panties and wait for me."

She was a little surprised. "A bra and panties?" She knew my penchant for hosiery, and I'm pretty sure I had never requested her to only put on a bra and panties instead of more elaborate lingerie before.

"Yes. A bra and panties, and only a bra and panties. OK?"

"Your birthday wish is my command."

I took a minute to clean up the family room to allow her time to get ready. I finished my wine, smoked a cigarette, and figured that was enough time for her to prepare. I really am a pervert, and we have done a lot of experimenting. We've tried just about everything once, but over the past week or so my fantasies have veered away from the usual kinky ones. I had been fantasizing about cumming on her tits, watching her masturbate, and getting a nice, long blowjob from her. Tonight, I was going to act on all three fantasies.

When I got to the room, she was propped up on a couple of pillows wearing red lace panties and a matching bra. The color nicely offset her pale skin, and she was positioned such that her large breasts appeared even larger. "No lingerie? No toys? No handcuffs?" I knew it was killing her, and could see her trying to figure out what kinky game I was playing with her. "Do you have someone hidden in the closet?"

I was so turned on knowing that she would willingly submit to anything that pleased me tonight, and was aroused that she seemed almost disappointed that she wouldn't get to act out her kinkier side.

"Baby, I don't need the lingerie and handcuffs, or to bring other people to bed with us. Really all I need to get turned on is you." I stripped naked, and crawled into bed.

She pulled me in close and practically attacked my mouth with her tongue. We spent several minutes passionately kissing like we were teenagers again on a make out session knowing our parents would be home soon. I took my time running my hands over her body, stroking her thighs and calves, arms and shoulders, back and neck. I moved my mouth from hers and slowly made my way down her neck. Her breathing intensified as I kissed along the outline of her bra. I moved my hands in between her thighs and gently spread her legs. My hand brushed the lace over her mound just as my tongue glided across the lace cover of her nipples. She moaned.

Her panties were moist, and I just let my hand lay there as I licked and nibbled her nipples through her bra. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. I know she was wondering where the evening was going, and the uncertainly was heightening her arousal. I moved my hand from her pussy to her ass, and slowly kissed my way away from her nipples back up to her waiting mouth. We kissed for a few more minutes while I kneaded and massaged her firm buttocks. I broke our kiss to ask her to re-position herself on her hands and knees.

When she had finished adjusting, I moved behind her, and positioned my naked erect cock in the groove of her ass. She started slowly grinding against me, and I slowly started thrusting my hips in and out in time with her motion. I ran my hands up her back, and then back down to her panty line. I held her waist until she stopped her motion; all the while continue my thrusts. I then moved my hands back up to the clasp of her bra, and undid it.

I pulled her body up so that she was pressed against my chest facing away from me. I slid off her bra, and started massaging her now exposed breasts from behind. As I squeezed her nipples, she half turned around to kiss me. I kept my right hand playing with her breast while we kissed, but slid my left hand down over her stomach and inside her panties. She was even wetter now, and I could hear her breathing getting ragged as I started to gently massage her clit. I brought my left hand up, coated in her juices, and put it between our mouths. We licked and sucked on my fingers as we kissed until they were clean.

She reached behind her and started to slowly run her fingers up and down my cock. Between the porn and my sexy wife, I was ready to come, so I asked her to lie down on her back. She did. I then straddled her, propped up on one knee with my engorged cock pointing at her breasts. "For the last three weeks I haven't been able to get the picture of cumming on your tits out of my mind. Baby, I want you to jack me off until I spurt all over your beautiful breasts."

She spit on her hand to lubricate it, and coated my cock with her glistening saliva. She firmly grabbed hold of my cock, and slowly started rubbing in from base to head. She started out with a slow, firm motion, and gradually started building up speed. I reached down between her legs and again ran my fingers over her sopping wet slit, and inserted a finger inside of her.

She gasped in pleasure, and increased her pace some more. I took my finger from her pussy, and inserted it into her mouth so she could taste her own juices. She hungrily devoured my finger, and sucked on it like her life depended on it. I could feel the pressure build as my orgasm neared. She had replaced my finger in her pussy with one of her own, and I could hear her moans build as she started to near her climax. I stopped her motion on my cock, and started to jack myself off. She started pinching her nipples, all the while sucking on my finger and fingering herself. I slowed my pace to a crawl, and then reversed course and furiously stoked the length of my cock. I started grunting out my orgasm and watched as the wonderful explosion from my inflamed cock spurted cum onto her left breast. I shot some more onto her right breast, and then in between her mounds. Another spurt dribbled to her neck, and a final one landed near her stomach.

Spent, I rolled off of her and lay next to her. She was still sucking on my finger, and fingering herself. "Why don't you take those panties off and let's see if we can't find something more fulfilling to stick into your mouth and pussy?"

"Your birthday wish is my command." As she slid her soaked panties off, I reached under the bed for the toy bag. She rubbed her fingers over her engorged clit, and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"I don't just want to watch you masturbate, I want you to put on a toy show for me." I pulled out a 7" dildo, and ran it over her lips. She started licking it around the head, and then down the underside of the shaft.

"Do you want to watch me suck on this cock, baby."

"Yeah, let me see you put that thing in your mouth." She started by sucking on the head, and then gradually started working more and more of the toy into her mouth. It was so hot seeing her with my cum glistening on her breasts while she worked on getting a cock fully in her mouth. She really started working on it, and I could hear her gag a little as she worked the entire toy to her throat.

I pulled out a rabbit vibrator, and put it in her other hand. She rubbed it on her clit as she continued to swallow the cock, and then shoved it into her pussy in one motion. She moved it in and out a few times, and it drove it in as far as she could. Her back arched as she was overcome by orgasm, and she pressed the clitoral stimulator down do hard I thought she would bruise. Her cries of pleasure were muffled by the cock in her mouth.

She set down the dildo that she had been sucking on, and asked me to retrieve the double headed dildo we owned. As I pulled it from the toy bag, she started licking her juices off the rabbit. She took a break from her licking to accept the double headed dong, and asked me for the lube. As I handed her the tube, she pulled up her legs to spread her legs wider, and put some lube on her middle finger. She returned to the rabbit, and started to suck on that as she reached down and started to finger her ass with her lube coated finger. When she had gotten her finger all the way in, she nearly came again. She then grabbed the double headed dong, and positioned the smaller head at the entrance to her ass. She slowly worked it in, and by the time it was fully inserted, the second head had invaded her pussy. Still sucking on the rabbit, she proceeded to fuck her other two holes with one of my favorite toys to use on her. The sight of my beautiful wife performing for me by stuffing all three of her holes was enough to start my cock rising again.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Am I turning you on?" she asked. I moved my rapidly hardening cock into her line of visions and started to stroke myself to full hardness. I knew with a toy up her ass she wouldn't last long before coming, and soon after I started to jack off the unmistakable sounds of her orgasm started.

"That's it, baby," I encouraged her, "Come hard for me. I want to hear you scream and moan." She stopped sucking on the rabbit as her orgasm hit, and turned it on and moved it to her clit. She usually tries to keep relatively quiet during cumming, but since I asked she let go and started howling.

"Oh this feels so good. Oh baby I'm cumming! Oh God! Oh God! That cock in my ass feels so good. Oh! Oh! Oh!" She writhed in pleasure as the double headed dong was inserted as far in her as it would go, and the rabbit vibrated at its fastest possible speed. My cock was good and hard now, and I started playing with her cum covered nipples as she slowly came down and regained her normal breathing.

"Baby, you put on such a good show, you got me hard again. I need some relief. I want a birthday blowjob."

"Your birthday wish is my command." She pushed me down so that I was lying on my back, and leaned over me. She started to stroke me gently, and then moved her head down and started to lick my balls. I loved when she did that, and started squirming. She slowly moved her licking up the length of my shaft, taking her time to cover every inch of the underside of my cock with her tongue. She had stopped stroking me, and instead her fist encircled my head. She slowly moved her thumb over my glans until she made her way to the top of my shaft, at which point she circled the tip with her tongue. She licked the tip of my cock for several minutes, teasing me and drawing out the blowjob. She had moved her hand down to the base of my shaft, and rather than stroke me she was gently squeezing the shaft as she licked.

As much as I loved her taking her time, I wanted to feel the inside of her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair, and put my hand on the back of her head. She looked me in the eye, and licked the bottom of the head of my cock while looking me in the eyes, knowing she was driving me nuts through her teasing. I closed my hand into a fist, grasping her hair, and started to apply pressure, forcing her head down. She subtly resisted at first, just taking my head in between her lips. The feeling of her sucking on just the head while she squeezed the base was exquisite. I wanted more though.

I increased the pressure on the back of her head and she finally relented. She took my cock into her mouth with a loud slurp, and stated working it in and out of her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, and I grasped her head for a feeling of control. With each plunge of her head, more and more of my cock entered her mouth, until she had its entire length going between her lips with every stoke. Without the need to grasp my shaft any longer, she moved the hand that had been doing that down to cup, fondle and squeeze my balls. I loved when she played with my balls as she blew me.

As if sensing my thoughts she released my cock from her mouth and went back to licking my balls she even sucked on one until I felt I was going to die from pleasure. I put my other hand to work, grabbed my cock and pointed it straight up. I then pulled her up by her hair until her mouth was positioned just above it. I held her head steady above my cock, and savored the feel of her breath on my saliva moistened member. She moved her band over mine on my dick and asked, "Do you want me to finish, baby?"

With her hand holding my cock steady, I answered her by entwining my other hand into her hair. I paused for a moment before forcing her head down until her nose pressed against my flesh. I pulled her head back up the length of my cock by the hair, and then forced her all the way back down again. I pulled her up again, this time pulling her off my cock so she could gasp for air. I then forced her head down a third time, but stopped about halfway down my shaft. I then started to buck my hips as I held her head steady by her hair. I fucked her mouth for five, six, seven strokes until I could feel my orgasm build.

"I'm going to come in your mouth," I announced as I freed her head from my grasp. She started to furiously stroke my cock as she moved her mouth up and down, sucking on the tip of my head as she moved up, slurping and gasping for air as she slid down. After about a minute of her passionate attempts to drain my cock, I could hold off no longer. I erupted again, splashing cum directly to the back of her throat. She stopped moving as she concentrated on sucking every last drop down. My hips thrust reflexively a couple of times, and then I was finished.

She released my cock, and started kissing her way up my belly, chest and neck until she made her way to my lips. "Did you have a good birthday, baby?" she asked as she lay her head on my chest.

"The best one yet baby," I said, kissing her one last time before I falling asleep.

formywife
formywife
419 Followers