A Little Bit Looser Now Ch. 2

Story Info
Hellen tones down her new persona.
626 words
3.76
38.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gonzo099
Gonzo099
19 Followers

Its been a few months since Jim's last visit, and Hellen has decided to tone down her new persona. She stopped wearing clothes that were too revealing, but enough to get other men's attention on the street, she toned down her flirting with other people and out public sex acts were limited to a blowjob in the theater and in public bathrooms.

Jim was coming back into town this weekend, and this time he was gonna bring along his wife, Tara. Hellen and I decided not to mention at all what happened the last time, just in case Tara didn't know about it. When I first saw her on our doorstep, I was in awe. Jim had a hotter wife than I did. She was a brunette, very slim figure, tits the size of Hellens, and an ass that most men would die to get their hands on. Every time I saw that ass, I had to restrain myself from grabbing her butt cheeks and stick my dick between them. Later that night I had anal sex with Hellen while imagining that it was Tara's.

Hellen and Tara hit it off right away, over the next week they were inseparable. They went shopping together, they cleaned the house together, they went swimming at the beach together. One time we were all at a restaurant and they both got up to go to the bathroom together, like how all women do. When they came back, I saw that Hellens lipstick was a little bit redder, and smudged on the side. I remembered that she didn't were lipstick that red before we left, but I know that Tara did. Later that night in bed, I asked her about it. She said that Tara let her try on her lipstick. I knew she was lying, because She blushes when she lies and I can smell Tara's perfume on her. I didn't mind at all if they were fooling around, the idea of it got me hot.

Oneday I came hom from work early and walked upstairs to my bedroom for a surprise. I heard a lot of sex noises and peaked in. Hellen and Tara were fucking like crazy. Hellen's hands were tied to the bedposts while Tara was on top of her, sucking on her tits and fingering her pussy at the same time. She then moved down and began licking her pussy. When I licked Hellen's pussy, she had big orgasms, but not like the ones she was getting from Tara. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, the neighbors who were about 100 feet away can probably hear her. Tara then pulled out this strap on dildo out of nowhere and put it on. She rubbed some kind of lotion on the dildo then slowly pushed it into Hellen's shaved pussy. Tara fucked her like how a man would and was good at it, that's when I walked in.

They both weren't surprised at all. I stripped off my clothes and got behind Tara. I moved the little strap form the strap on that was covering her ass to the side and slid my huge erection right in her ass. I was waiting for the moment for over a week. I started fucking her ass hard while grabbing her tittes. Every time I was pushing myself in, I pushed that dildo into Hellen and I was making them both cum. After an hour, I let out my juice into her ass and got off her. Then I started to fuck Hellen while Tara watched. After I was done, we just laid on the bed for a while. I was between them with my arms around them grabbing each of their breasts.

To Be Continued...

Gonzo099
Gonzo099
19 Followers