A Little Bit Looser Now Ch. 3

Story Info
He takes Tara, one last time.
579 words
3.46
38.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers

Tara told Jim about our little escapade yesterday afternoon. He high-fived me. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he got himself a sexpot wife. He probably brought his wife over from New York, just to pay me back for letting him fuck my wife.

It was the last night that Jim and Tara were gonna stay at our house. We were sitting in the hot tub outside, drinking champagne, all four of us naked. After a few glasses, Tara and Hellen began petting each others tits and giving each other soft kisses. This was turning me and Jim on, we were both whacking off at the site of our wives kissing. Their soft kisses turned into tonsil hockey as they began swallowing each others tongues and pressing their bodies against each other. Tara sat on the edge of the hot tub as Hellen went down on her. She must have been practicing because Tara was really getting wild.

They both turned to us and swam right over. Jim and I sat on the edge of the hot tub now while we had each others wives suck our dicks. Tara was a much better at oral sex than Hellen, she knew just how to do it without making me cum too early.

"Hey buddy," said Jim. "I had this great idea."

"Yeah, what?" I said.

"Its something I usually do with other friends of mine-"

"Hey, I don't go for that sort of thing."

"NO! not that. We butt fuck each others wives, and whoever lasts the longest without cumming gets to have both wives for the night."

"Okay," I said.

We pulled our dicks out of the girls mouths and turned them around. Their bodies were hanging off the edge as we fucked their asses. Once again I got to fuck Tara's ass. But this time I wanna win to fuck her pussy. It was a tough one, her ass felt so good I had trouble to keep myself from letting go. I looked at Jim and he seemed ok. After a few minutes I couldn't resist and shot my load right in her.

We all got out of the hot tub and went to the master bedroom. Jim said that I could watch and have them both after he was done. They began with having Tara licking Hellen's pussy while she sucked Jim's dick. then they moved around a lot it was hard to keep track. In the end Jim was on top of Hellen fucking her brains out and shooting his load right in her. He got off and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I jumped into bed with the girls and they were all over me.

I was on my back as Tara sucked me off again, and Hellen's pussy was in my face to lick. Then they both wanted to do my cowgirl style, first with Hellen, she looked so hot in this position, she was having the time of her life. Then she got off and Tara went on. Her pussy felt so good, its been a long time since I sampled another good pussy.

I turned her over and fucked her on my own. I did her harder and than Jim with my wife, and lasted longer too. I shot my load in her and pulled off. Jim and Hellen left our room and went to theirs. Hellen and I fucked a little bit more, than went to sleep.

Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers