A Little Bit of Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia was doing some rewarding of her own, as I felt a wet, warm, silky smooth mouth descend upon me. She was an adept, all right, enough to distract me from the task at hand—or at mouth? May whined a bit, and I gave an earnest effort, but Tricia was apparently the expert fellatrice. The woman I used to lust after was sucking me expertly while the woman I lusted after now was sitting on my face, demanding my attentions.

May extracted herself from me with a resigned pout, then turned to Tricia, who was still sucking away enthusiastically and noisily. "You're too good at that, Trish. I'm putting you to work on me." Tricia disengaged, emphatically making a loud *pop* with her mouth as she arose, smiling up at me.

I frowned, now literally being the odd man out. May set herself up on the bed next to me, legs spread and impatiently fingering herself until Tricia found a comfortable spot. As luck would have it though, I was able to turn and avail myself of May's conveniently placed breast.

After a couple minutes of tender nipples, soft skin, moving hands, moans and the obscene sound of Tricia's tongue and lips lapping up a very wet May, I looked down to survey the scene. Tricia was obviously getting into it, a bit of a surprising sight since--up until today--I was unaware she enjoyed the company of women. She squirmed about on her belly, and gripped May's milky white thighs. After Tricia rose upon her knees and began to wiggle her great ass about, inspiration struck.

I got up and moved around the bed to position myself behind her. I inserted a finger into her delicate opening, pleased to find it hot and moist, and pressed myself into her with ease. She let out a loud, drawn out moan as I buried myself to the hilt and became overwhelmed with sensation. Hot. Slippery. Tight. Oh, that great ass poured into stretchy black pants at work time and again. All those fantasies of how I'd wreck her as she swayed down the cubicle aisle came deliriously true with each thrust.

I knew I wouldn't be long in coming, and being able to see May in front of me in blissful agony only hastened my advance. I could see, though, that Tricia was losing focus as I gripped her hips tightly and pulled her into me tightly with every push I made. But she came quickly, heralded by a low growl with crescendo into panting, moaning breaths. Her muscles contracted around me, nudging me toward the edge, but it was seeing the matchless May giving me a winning smile while squeezing her gorgeous tits that sent me flying over the edge. I groaned, lunged forward and emptied myself into Tricia's depths.

I lay on the bed again next to May, recuperating. May grins at me briefly and then turns to Tricia and pats her on the shoulder, as if to say "Back to work!" Tricia moans contentedly and buries her face in May's sex yet again.

I had hoped the night would not end there. The two of them were a truly delicious sight and this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, as far as I was concerned. Perhaps there was still time to get in May's good graces, so to speak.

"Let me take over for you, Trish," I offered as I arose. "You've been working all night, and after such a long flight..."

Tricia let out a short laugh but seemed to accept my offer and settled herself in my previous spot on the bed. Taking up Tricia's position, I tasted May again, now familiar, but it was certainly less comfortable as I was quite a bit taller and hanging off the edge of the bed. Tricia did me the favor of stroking me back to full length as I tugged gently at May with my lips, which was good since I had something else in mind for May.

"We're just not getting anywhere this way, are we," I observed, trying unsuccessfully to hide a growing grin. Deftly, I crawled up and mounted her, diving into her slit. I wish I could say it was magical, that intimate moment between friends who never got together, but it was just pure lust. The spectacle of it all, with the sheets strewn about and the delicious sound of two women moaning, it was just sweaty, smelly, stupid fun.

Initially overwhelmed at the sensation, I then smiled at May, finally getting what I wanted, but she was in no condition to respond. Panting, moaning, singing for all I cared, I was loving it. After a particularly deep thrust, she arched her back. I couldn't resist—her pillowy mounds were right there, adorned with hard nipples—so I took her breast into my mouth and bit down, probably harder than I should have. With a yelp, she had a screaming orgasm, and went limp.

All three of us lay there, spent. Tricia let out a sigh. "Maybe I should come out here more often." Likely that was what May and I both were just thinking, as we all had a good laugh.

12