A Little Bit of Pain

Story Info
He thought his life was well controlled, until this happened.
2.3k words
4.11
12.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've just come in after a long week of work out of town and are so looking forward to relaxing and zoning out in front of the TV. You're a little OCD, so you don't just throw your suitcase down. Instead you quickly unpack, sort your dry cleaning, put everything away, and head to the shower. Now you can start to relax.

You step into the steaming hot shower and feel the week melting away. Your mind is wandering, solving a work problem until you remind yourself to take some time off, relax and leave it til Monday. You let your hands wander and play, soaping and stroking yourself, breathing deeply for the first time all day, it seems. You're getting lost in the feelings, letting the water run over you when suddenly you freeze. You think you hear someone or something...in your house. You quickly shut off the water so you can hear...you definitely hear a sound.

Holy fuck, someone is in my house! Your thoughts race. You quickly put on your robe and mentally search for your best weapon. Golf club, antique and a gift from your brother, but you're sure he won't mind given the situation. You silently go to the dresser and get it, wielding it above your head, ready to strike. You walk carefully to the door, pulling it open, listening...you creep along the hall, checking each room you pass, but finding no one and nothing out of place.

Once you've scoured the entire house a second time you give up, perplexed. Maybe you heard something coming from outside. Maybe it was just in your mind. You make yourself a stiff drink and head back to your room, intent on relaxing. You climb onto your bed and settle in, drink and remote in hand You turn on the TV, enjoying the darkness and our drink, actively calming your mind, and aimlessly flip through the channels, After about 10 minutes of searching you settle on some porn, always good for clearing your mind.

Despite everything, you find yourself getting turned on by what you see. The women and men on the screen seem to be in a first time group sex situation, some being forced to participate. It's hot and you find yourself stroking your cock, now almost fully erect. You head to the bathroom to get one the thing you forgot, a towel. Climbing back into bed you settle back in to your rhythm, loving the feel of your rock hard cock in your hand, your slippery precum making your hand slide so nicely. You're closer and closer to losing it when you suddenly notice the closet door is open. You freeze. The hairs on the back of your neck stand up, fear trickles down your back. It wasn't open before, you're sure of it. Your mind is fuzzy from your double scotch, and you try to focus, to feel your gut instincts. You're sure the door was closed before. Mental checklist: You don't have any weapons between you and the closet, the golf club now back where it belongs on the dresser that's across the room. You try to remain calm, sliding out of bed to make your way to the dresser. You take two steps and freeze, seeing the closet door swing open, but no one there. You're done, You're almost in full panic attack mode but trying to appear calm.

"Who's there?" you call out. "I have a gun," you say.

From the closet steps a figure all in black, your eyes adjust in the darkness, trying to make out a face. The figure is tall, slender, with glossy red lips and a whip in her hand. She is moving toward you, and you appear frozen in space, unable to speak or move. Her heels click across your floor, and soon she's next to you pressing her hand on your chest, backing you up into your bed. You're speechless, transfixed by her stunning eyes, and surprised to find yourself feeling aroused amidst all the other feelings rushing over you. She smiles at you, grabs your cock,and squeezes. Hard.

"Hello Chase", she says. "I've been waiting for you. I've been patiently waiting for you so I could take you and make you mine. You're going to be my obedient sex slave tonight aren't you? Yes, you are. And if you promise to be good, I promise I won't hurt you too bad."

Your mind is racing...Oh my god, she knows me, who is this woman? I swear I would have remembered eyes like those...who is she?! What is she going to make me do? Please god don't let her hurt me. (...too much...)

She releases your cock and pushes you down onto the bed. She pulls bondage straps from behind your bed and attaches one to your left hand. As she does you realize she must have been in your house long before you got home and has been watching you the entire night. This makes you even more turned on than you were already and concealing your arousal is getting harder and harder. You know it's entirely inappropriate to be aroused but you can't help it. This is hot. She attaches restraints to your other hand and your feet, so your laying on your back spread wide open, completely vulnerable. She sees your erection and runs her whip down the length of it.

"Oh, you are a bad boy, aren't you? Look how much you love being so naughty. I'm glad because I need a very naughty boy tonight."

You close your eyes, your mind is racing a mile a minute...feeling the whip dragging along your cock, rough and scratchy but feeling so good. You can feel a wet drip on your stomach, your penis is oozing already. You think you could probably fight and get away, but decide to take the ride and see what happens. She places straps around your knees and attaches them to your hand restraints. One pull and your knees raise as far as your ankle restraints will let them, you're in a frog like position, with your ass completely exposed. She comes around to the end of the bed and climbs up, kneeling at your ass she suddenly smacks you hard with the whip. You wince, pain jolting through your body and your cock throbbing at the same time. You know you shouldn't like this, but you do, you love it, you want her to do it again. She obliges you, whipping you harder this time, on the inside of your thigh. So close to your balls, you wonder would she really do that, whip you there? You silently pray that she won't. She runs the whip down your ass crack, pressing the end of the whip into you, a little too hard...you're afraid if she doesn't stop she may tear your skin. And still your erection grows, your body throbs, begs for more. You wince, and a whimper escapes your lips, more like a jagged breath, but she hears your pain and the edge of fear in your sounds.

"Oh, Chase, are you frightened? You don't know how far I'm prepared to go, now do you? You don't know what tricks I have hidden elsewhere in your house? You don't know how much you want me to hurt you? I do. I'm very skilled and used to punishing bad boys like you. Be sure, this is a night you won't ever forget."

You close your eyes and resign yourself, allowing yourself to take the ride. Just for your own peace of mind you test the wrist restraints, certain you'll be able to pull them from whatever temporary attachment she's got them latched to. You pull, and nothing gives. You try to yank your feet restraints, but can't with them attached to your knees and then to your wrists. You are starting to panic a little bit. You will not be able to break free, you really are at her mercy.

She goes to the closet and brings out a box. She rustles through it, you hear metal, chains, glass. Your mind is flying and your eyes straining to see what she is doing. She comes to you with a blindfold, and places it around your head. You are in complete darkness now and listening intently for her next move. She is coming back to your head, and you feel something round being pressed into your mouth, straps around your head. She's got you silenced with a ball gag, and now you're really getting panicked. What screams is she trying to silence? What method will she use to make me cry out? You're glad for the blindfold as it has absorbed the tear that slid out the corner of your eye

You hear rustling, footsteps, clasps being fastened, and you think you hear whispering...What is going on? Finally she comes to you and just stands there, you can hear her breathing, you can smell her and the aroma coming from her is intoxicating. You imagine tasting her, running your tongue across her beautiful pussy and making her scream. SMACK! You're snapped back to the present as she whips your leg, Hard enough to leave a welt, you're sure of it. A sinking feeling enters you, this may just get ugly.

She asks, "What is your innermost fantasy? What have you never shared with anyone? What dirty desire have you hidden away from everyone, sometimes even yourself? I know what it is...I know your heart, Chase. I know you. So let's get started."

What can she mean? How does she know me? You're trying to figure what her words mean when you feel hands on your ass and balls. Stroking, soothing, loving touches. You breathe a deep shuddering breath, letting your fear go for a minute. Her hands feel so good, so soft and smooth against your skin. And your body is responding to her. It seems to please her as she continues her ministrations. She soon has you fully erect and you hope you'll soon feel her mouth on you. Imagining what may come next you drift for a second. She continues pleasuring you, stroking and fondling you, you move your hips into her touch, rocking as much as you can to meet her. She responds, Mmmmmmm she says, that's my good boy. But suddenly she stops and gets up and walks away, leaving you throbbing, begging for more. You move your hips in vain, nobody is there to assist you. It seems like forever that you're left alone. Your penis is flaccid again, your hormones raging, the orgasm that is building is going to be explosive, you can tell. Finally she returns to you, and you feel her sliding something over your penis, it's resting against your balls and feels like cold rubber. You're not sure what it might be, but you think it might be a cock ring? You've never used one, always thought they were for bondage play...well you think, I guess this is bondage. You're right, she returns to your cock, stroking and playing with it, and you respond, becoming engorged and rock hard almost immediately. You can feel the ring pressing against your balls, holding your penis tight, and it feels so good. You love that your penis feels bigger and more engorged than you ever remember...you can't get enough of the feeling. She turns something on, and you feel vibrations against your balls. Holy shit, you are in heaven. Just then you feel another body on the bed and a wet, swollen pussy is sliding down your cock. Who is this?! Her pussy feels amazing, the vibrations up your shaft are bringing you so close to climaxing.

Your orgasm is halted when you feel something pressing into your ass, it's force is almost too much for you and you yell. It's a dildo, but the rhythm makes it feel like someone is actually fucking you. Over and over the fake cock is pressed into you, you're afraid you are being ripped but it feels so good. The person is holding your legs, pulling you onto them, as the woman on your cock is sliding up and down, teasing you and riding you so well. Her juices are dripping, with every thrust, more of her cum is running out over your balls and driving you wild. You don't know what to think, what to feel, where to focus. Everything feels so good. At that moment you feel the dildo slide fully into your ass and you moan in pleasure. Oh yes, you moan. You're being fucked like you've always dreamed, the two matching speed and rhythm. Your ass and your prostate are being pleasured like you've never felt, your balls are being vibrated into a frenzy, and a sweet pussy is milking your raging hard cock until you feel you are about to explode. Just then SMACK! The whip hits your leg, and you love it. Yes you scream, muffled by the ball gag, Yes. SMACK! Again the whip hits and you explode into her, your cum bathing your cock in slippery, hot, wetness that forces spasm after spasm from your balls, you're body jerking and your muscles rigid with the force of it. Over and over your body jolts, emptying you completely. You're falling into a pit of delirium, and you just let go. Melting into the bed, oozing cum and saliva, you pass out.

When you come to you're all alone in the darkness of your room. You look around but the only evidence of your adventure a huge wet spot on your sheets, a fullness in your ass, red welts on your legs, and a huge smile on your face. Whoever they were they were amazing. You hope they break in again soon.