A Little Bondage Between Friends

Story Info
She knows he wants it, & she'll prove it to him.
1.1k words
3.79
51.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alliece
Alliece
4 Followers

"You can't fool me forever."

"What do you mean?" He was indignant.

"I know that you want to, you're just a bit apprehensive." She leaned close, her breath tickling his ear, her soft breasts lightly brushing his forearm. "It's okay, you can trust me. When it 's over, I'll vow it never happened."

"I don't think-"

She cut his words off by pressing her lips against his, slipping her tongue between them to meet his. He responded in kind, his tongue running along hers. Her slender fingers ran thru his dark lustrous hair as their kiss deepened. Their mouths opened wider to allow, the dance that is kissing, more room. Both pairs of eyes were closed, the participants focusing solely on the tasting of each other. His hands moved seemingly of their own accord, finding their way to her fine round ass. They gave it a healthy squeeze and pulled her hips ever so closer to the man's. She ended the kiss, opening her dark eyes to gaze into his. Both of them were breathing heavier now, if only slightly.

"I can feel it, can't you?" She asked lustily, her lips returning to his ear.

He didn't respond with words, but closed his eyes again, trying to remember his reasons for not wanting this. He felt the woman slide off his lap, her breasts still pressed against him as she stood behind him. She brought his right arm behind him, kissing his wrist. She did the same with his left. He thought perhaps he knew what she was up to, but despite his innermost wishes to end it, he stayed still.

A moment later, as he suspected, cold metal encircled his right wrist, followed immediately by his left. He felt a strong pang of arousal and his pants grow slightly tighter. Behind him, the woman was running her tongue along the cuffs where they touched his skin. He rattled them slightly and she laughed-a small silvery sound. She sounded almost childlike, he thought but that was replaced by the sensation of her sucking gently on his neck, her hands starting at his shoulders running down his chest, to his crotch. There they stopped. He watched the wedding band on the hand that massaged his semi erect penis thru his clothing.

Her lips were at his ear again. He could almost hear her smile as she whispered to him in a voice heavy with want. "I love you. Trust me with this and you won't regret it."

He said nothing, for there was little to say. His vague answers and implied refusals to her sexual advances had gotten him here. He wasn't entirely sure that she would in fact go thru with it. He heard a rustling of fabric behind him, as he was sure she was removing her clothing. A moment later, he was surprised by her tying a makeshift blindfold over his eyes. In another breath, her hot naked body was on his lap again. He could feel her heart thumping against his chest, her breaths coming quicker as she grew more aroused. He pulled involuntarily against the cuffs in an effort to touch her breasts as she brought them up to his lips. He sucked the nearest nipple into his mouth, running his tongue over it, loving the sensation of it hardening to his touch. She moaned ever so slightly and her hands rested on the back of his neck, her arms on his shoulders.

"Harder..." She gasped.

He obeyed, sucking harder on her nipple, closing his teeth around it lightly. She involuntarily rewarded him by wriggling in his lap, her hot wet sex against the erection trapped in his pants.

"Harder... oh please..." She was desperate now, moaning happily.

He gave her what she asked for, biting her now erect nipple. He was sure it must've hurt her, but she gasped with pleasure and ground her hips against him. He bucked his hips against her and they did that for a moment before she broke away suddenly, breathing hard. He waited for a moment, wondering what came next.

"I want you..." She breathed lustily. "I want you very badly, my sweet."

She grabbed a fistful of his dark hair and pulled down. He followed her lead, dropping to his knees on the floor, his head smarting slightly. She let go and pushed him onto his back, sitting on his abdomen as she undid his pants. Her womanly juices were left on him as she moved to pull his clothing away from his hard rod. She lay on his legs and kissed the head of it, then dragged her entire body over it as she made her way up to his chest.

The metal cuffs bit into his wrists as they were trapped beneath the pair of bodies. She seemed oblivious to it, reaching down to fondle him. He heard himself groan as her fingers closed around his shaft.

In a quick movement, she positioned herself over his dick. Her nether lips were swollen and wet as they pressed around the head of his cock. He moaned and opened his mouth to say something, but she pressed her open palm against it. She thrust down quickly, his dick suddenly engulfed into her very hot and moist canal. He moaned against her hand, the sound trapped like him.

She leaned forward, slightly, releasing his dick from her wet grasp. He thrust his hips up, finding his way home again. Her hand left his mouth, her arm pressing against his throat.

"No." She warned firmly. "I will give it to you when I'm ready. Understand?"

For some reason, this only made him want it more. He pushed up again, seeking the warmth. He stopped short, as the pressure against his neck grew greater.

"I understand." He said quietly, giving in to her game.

She moved then, turning so that she faced away from him. Her hands rested on his legs as she lowered herself onto him again. She squeezed her muscles, giving him a tight entry. As soon as he was all the way in, he felt her shudder, her nails biting into his legs, her own legs gripping his body, her sex closing in around his throbbing penis. She let out a high pitched sound associated only with a full body orgasm. He marveled at how it felt as he lay there under her. He forgot the pain of his wrists as she recovered from her moment of ecstasy and proceeded to ride him. She went slowly at first, then lost her patience and rode his dick hard, her ass slapping against his bare skin as she took him to the edge of his own explosion. He thrust up once before he lost it. His body constricted in the moment before, and then relaxed as his dick throbbed with the release of his semen into the deep chasm of the woman. He let out a satisfied sigh as she collapsed onto him.

After a moment, she spoke quietly. "I promise you, my friend. No one shall ever know."

She she'll prove it to him how much he wants it.

Alliece
Alliece
4 Followers