A Little Discipline

Story Info
Realizing the inner need for discipline sessions.
2.7k words
4.1
40.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain started, just as I closed the car door.

Grrr.. Why couldn't it wait another 20 minutes! Now my hair will be ruined...

I thought of calling and rescheduling, but I didn't know when he would be back in town. I had to make the best of it, and go... besides the curiosity was driving me out of my mind. Jeff... Tall, handsome, successful...and teasing me relentlessly about my blushing each time he spoke. If he only knew what I was thinking, he would know why I have such a hard time in his presence.

The clouds opened up and the rain gushed from the dark, blackened sky. I could hear thunder approaching, and lightning began to stretch across the black, crackling as it neared. In my mind, I kept going over the list of instructions I had been given. The rain splashed across my windshield as I drove through standing water, but was not enough to distract my thoughts as I remembered our last visit.

He was so calm, as I knocked on his door. His smile melted my heart instantly. I was nervous; as it was the first time he had invited me to his home and was thankful for his calm demeanor. We had some wine, and talked for a long time on his couch. His mind was such a turn on. As it dawned on me how late it was getting, I suggested we get together another time. He lifted his glass one more time, and started walking me back to the door. As I reached for my purse on the table by the door, he grabbed my arm and twirled me around.

"I think you need one more thing before you leave."

"Wh...what?" I was completely surprised, and his closeness was making me very heady.

His breath was hot on my neck as he leaned in, "Go stand in the corner."

"Umm...what?" I gasped in shock.

He didn't say anything just held me by the shoulders and walked me to the corner. His body was warm against my back as he closed in behind me. I was starting to shake, from fear and excitement both. Softly his fingers trailed slowly down my arms, burning hotter as he encircled my wrists, and placed my hands against the wall.

"Don't move." He growled softly into my ear.

I let out a gasp at the sudden realization...that I couldn't move even if I had wanted. My hands remained in place as his hands burned ever hotter through my blouse, skimming across my breasts, circling around my waist, and down my back. His hands hesitated at the small of my back, creating a hot electric current though my body. I closed my eyes and pushed toward the heat source slightly, arching my back as his hands slipped further down.

"Mmmmmmm....."

He continued with his hands and started to lift my skirt. I began to hesitate, and turn towards him but stopped suddenly.

"Don't move."

I was frozen in place, yet at the same time, trembling with excitement. Suddenly his fingers were between my legs and rubbing across the thin fabric of my panties.

"Ahhh, you have been a bad girl. What have you been thinking about all evening to make your panties so wet?"

"I.. I ummm... "

"It was that good, huh?" He laughed softly that turned quickly into a growl. His breath was hot, and I ached to turn towards him.

"I have just the thing for bad girls."

The coolness of the leather touching my ankle made me startle, "W...what?" Again I began to turn to see what was there, only to feel the sudden air, and WHACK! against my outer thigh. "Ooooww! What the..." My hand instinctively went to rub the sting and I tried to turn to face him. And suddenly he had closed in behind me, using his body to push me back into place in the corner.

"Disobedient, aren't you? I said, don't move." His words clouded by the physical closeness of him pressing against me. He gently took my hand from my thigh, and placed it back on the wall. I closed my eyes to try to steady the shaking. The heat from his body was so close to mine, the smell of his skin; the mix of cologne, sweat, and smoke. His words were soft, demanding, insistent, he pressed me further into the corner. "I invited a sweet girl into my home, and found instead a naughty one. I am going to make you think about this evening...and how you spent it thinking dirty thoughts about me."

My mind was swirling, trying to grasp the meaning and intentions of what he just said, and what he was going to do. I didn't notice he had taken a step back.

"Lift your skirt, and show me your panties."

"Excuse me, but.."

"Lift your skirt."

I was starting to shake so hard I steadied myself before taking my hands off the wall. I closed my eyes, and pulled the fabric of my skirt up.

"Higher."

I continued to pull it till I could feel the fabric around my waist. I was shaking with fear, excitement, and... and desire. I could not move, yet I wanted to turn and rush into his arms.

WHACK!

Gasp! Before I could speak...

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

Swoosh! Splash! BAMM! Lightning flashed across the sky, and the pothole brought me back to reality. I drove further on and went back to checking my list of instructions in my head. Stockings, check, plaid skirt, check, heels, check, paddle, check, crop, check. The rain was coming down in buckets as I pulled up in front of his home. I took a deep breath and grabbed my bag and headed for the door. Lightning struck close by with a thundering loud crack and the entire neighborhood went dark. The noise and sudden darkness stopped me in my tracks, getting soaked while my eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness. I headed up the sidewalk and knocked on his door. He rushed me in the door, and I fell into complete blackness.

A flame appeared as he struck it and walked to a table and lit a candle. He continued to light candles around the home, and soon it was softly lit throughout with the glow of flame. He brought me a towel and draped it around me, "Have a seat, dry off. I am sure the power will come right back on."

I sat on the couch and noticed the leather ottoman had been moved. A finger swept a hair from my face, and a glass of wine appeared. "Here, get warmed up. You are soaked." He smiled as he handed the glass to me and looked over my appearance. I hoped I had not forgotten anything, though it seemed the evening was ruined. He took a seat in a huge leather chair, and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry about the power. But while you are here, dry off, and relax. Maybe the power will come back on soon."

"I don't know about that. I just drove through it, and it looked very bad outside. I think it will storm for a while."

"Then you will have no choice but to stay." He smiled. "I have a little something in that drawer, if you care to indulge."

I opened the drawer not knowing what to expect. I found a small tray with some pot, and a couple of joints already rolled. I smiled at him, as I knew he had indulged me by having it there. I curled up on the couch, and smoked while watching the candles flicker about the room. I sipped the wine, and listened quietly to him talk, the only distraction the thunder overhead. It could have been the sounds of the evening, the quiet rain, his voice, thunder, his voice, crackling candles, and his voice. Soon half hypnotized by the evening, and stirred again by his voice, he began reaching forward and placed his hands on the edge of the leather ottoman.

"It doesn't look like the rain will stop, or that the power will be on soon."

"I can go now, head back home. I'm sorry the weath-" breaking midstream as he cut me off.

"Maybe you should stay put." My heart raced, pounding in my ears, flushing my face. Suddenly it became very difficult to look at him, staring at his hands and trying not to think of the last time when I was whipped in the corner, and sent on my way holding my behind. Why had I returned?

"Did you bring what I asked?"

"Yes, they are in the bag by the front door. I set them down when I walked in."

"Very good."

His hand reached over and touched the inside of my knee, pushing lightly trying to open my legs, and reaching towards my inner thigh.

"Stand up. I want to see you." I took his hand as he helped me off the couch, and I instinctively started to pull the hem of my short plaid skirt down modestly. He smiled, "It will be ok. Come sit on the footstool." As I turned to sit down, "No. Sit on your knees."

I hesitated but turned and began to push my knee onto the coolness of the leather. "Like this?" trying to situate myself on my knees and keep my skirt down. He laughed at my fumbling, and I started to get up.

"No, I think I want you like this. Knees here and elbows here."

"Will this be like last time?" I remembered that the last time had left me leaving with a sore bottom. I could barely sit down for a week.

"No."

I situated my knees and elbows on the ottoman. As I tried to balance, his warm hand moved up my back and circled around the back of my neck. He pushed my head down to the ottoman, causing my back to arch and exposing my panties.

"This is how I want you. Listen to me this time, don't move."

The smell of the leather was intoxicatingly strong, and I couldn't move. I heard him walk away, and go into another room. I wanted to get up and run out the door. I could hear some shuffling, things moving...then silence. The silence seemed an eternity, I was afraid to move as the room was quickly fading into darkness, as fewer candles remained lit. I closed my eyes and waited.

The cold steel sliding across the top of my thigh, scared me and I drew in a sharp breath. "Remember." Oh my God! Is that...a knife? I was afraid to stay still, and afraid to move too. Rrrippp! And he sliced through one side of my panties. The point of the knife slowly trailed around and between my thighs and then... Rrrippp! He sliced through the other side. What was left of my panties fell to the floor.

The cool air between my legs was unexpected, making me further aware of just how exposed I was. His fingers slid into the wetness, reminding me of why he punished me last time. Ohhh!

"Still making yourself wet, like the naughty girl you are?" His placed his hands on both sides of my bottom, pulling my cheeks further apart. "Let me help you with that."

Before I could speak, he buried his tongue into my already wet pussy.

"Ooohh God! Mmmmmmm..."

"Yes, you can call me your God." His tongue went back to working its magic, flicking and licking my clit. The orgasms began coursing non-stop through my body, causing me to shake and moan. I pushed back towards him, and he pushed me back into place.

Oooops! One of my elbows slid too far over and I fell forward, catching myself, and trying to catch my breath.

WHACKK!

My breath caught in my throat, and I froze. The shock and surprise of the instant pain, made my eyes open wide. "Ooooouuch!" I turned my head and looked. What the...? He has a belt? What?

WHACKK!

"I'm sure you will understand soon. Now what were your instructions?" His tone, was now very serious.

"Don't move. I, uhh, didn't mean to..." I was still shaking and the wetness was starting to go down my leg.

WHACKK!

"Get back into position."

I put my head down between my hands, placed much more carefully on the ottoman, lest I fall again. My body was shaking, from anticipation, fear, excitement, and lust. The warmth was sinking in, my cheeks feeling the blaze from his strikes. As much as I feared it, I could not help but desire more. It was more of a wish that it would never end.

His hand slid up my inner thigh, over the black stockings and reaching wetness halfway up. He pulled apart my inner lips and blew softly near them. I just wanted more, and moved my hands to grip the edges of my pedestal and pushed back towards him.

WHACKK!

WHACKK!

"I don't think you quite understand, Lenore. You are here for my pleasure, not your own. Perhaps next time you will follow directions better."

WHACKK!

WHACKK!

Tears immediately filled my eyes. I was trying to follow instructions, but ooohhhh.

WHACKK!

His fingers slipped inside, and I pushed towards him again.

"You just can't help yourself. Well, can never have too much of a good thing." His fingers pushed in and out...and then he stepped back. He put down the belt and sat back into his chair, leaving me exposed and aching for more.

"Please?"

He laughed, "Yes, you may please me..." He undid the top of his pants, and pulled out his swollen cock. "Come here."

Shaking, and I was suddenly aching not only for him, but to please him. I quickly moved to get on my knees in front of his chair. My hand was trembling as I reached for him, almost afraid to touch him... but the desire and curiosity outweighed my fear. Almost like that of a child fascinated by the dancing flame, wanting to touch it, but fear of it burning. As I touched his hard member, I could see the gleam of cum on its tip. I stared intently, not even realizing I had moved forward to taste it. His hand cupped my chin and lifted my eyes to his.

"Are you doing this more to please you or me?" He laughed softly, "Careful, now..." He glanced toward his belt on the couch.

I wanted to taste him more than anything. I moved forward to kiss the tip of his cock, then slid it in my mouth. MMMMMmmmmm. At the taste and feel of his cock sliding in, I shook with orgasms.

He came at me, slipped his hands under my arms and picking me up and pushing me back against the wall.

"You will learn."

His hands pushed down on my shoulders keeping my back firmly against the wall. As I squatted down he forcibly shoved his cock in my mouth. Using his body to keep me attached to the wall, I could not move. I could only take his cock further into my throat, as he began to push slowly in and out. I grabbed his hips, pushing, trying to move and gain some control, but he held me in place. His thrusts became harder and harder, tears streaming out the corners of my eyes. He thrust hard one last time, holding it hard against my throat making breathing impossible, and burst shooting his cum, choking me and filling me at the same time.

As he moved back, I fell forward, gasping for air. My body shook uncontrollably. He helped me to the couch and allowed me to catch me breath. He ran his fingers through my hair, calming me instantly.

"Thank you, my pet."

The power never came back on that evening. As I was leaving, I realized that he had not even used the things I had brought in the bag. I went to pick it up, and he stopped me.

"Leave it, for next time."

I left, wondering what would be in store tomorrow, fully realizing I would return...and often.