A Little Extra Insurance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers

I slid off his lap onto the floor and took up the most provocative pose I could imagine. I went down on my elbows and knees and looked back at him with what I can only describe as a "come on" look.

Mike took the hint and scrambled to get his prick out. He covered me and his prick slid into my lustful pussy. He was very hyped up and it was inevitable that it was just a series of brutal thrusts, then he groaned, his prick jerked and jerked inside me and he fired his seed deep into my pussy.

We lay together on the floor, sperm was trickling out of my pussy onto the carpet, but I didn't care. Mike sat up and ran his hand up the back of my leg.

"Gently," I warned him, as his hand neared my backside. He ran his fingertips very carefully across my backside.

"What made you do that?" he asked. "We've never done anything like that before." I hesitated for a second, tempted to tell him the truth, but I didn't have the nerve.

"I don't know, I just thought of it when you gave my bottom a slap and I guessed it might turn you on."

"Well it worked," he said.

It certainly did and not surprisingly the occasional spanking became a part of our sex life. In fact last week I turned the tables on him. We were fucking in the missionary position when I gave Mike's backside a firm slap. The sexual charge was obvious, so I slapped him again. He thrust convulsively into me and fired his sperm into my pussy. There was no need to ask whether being spanked had turned him on - his prick had given the definitive answer.

I'm sure I'll spank him again, but I've also been thinking about introducing some role-playing. Perhaps we could pretend he was my boss and he had to chastise me for some misdemeanour at work.

tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers
12