A Little Fun After Work

Story Info
A bad day on the job turns into fun afterwards.
1.7k words
3.6
29.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really getting tired of this sucky job, " I said out loud to no one in particular.

"Come on Chris, its not that bad," Michelle replied. Michelle was about 5'8", long brunette hair, and even though she quit stripping a couple of years ago, still had the tight awesome body of a stripper with C cup breasts and curvy hips.

"I'm seriously considering quitting," I replied.

"Awe, come on. This place wouldn't be any fun without you here."

"Thanks Michelle," she is one of two things that redeem this job. Angela is the other one. She is another ex-stripper (it's good to be in charge of the hiring). She's slightly shorter than Michelle with bottle blonde hair. She's closer to a small B cup and without as much curve as Michelle, but tan and very flat stomach. They both like to wear tight form fitting clothes to work. One night Ange and I were putting up stock. She was wearing a tight little miniskirt and bending over at the waist showing me her red sequin panties every time. Finally, hidden by shelves from any windows or passerby's, I walked over as she bent over and slipped my fingers inside her panties and into her hot, waiting pussy. This was not our first sexual encounter, and I hoped it wouldn't be the last. This one did not last long, as we were afraid of getting caught, but it was absolutely exhilarating.

Michelle and I had planned to go to Waffle House after work, a now common occurrence for the late night workers. We were there a short while when Michelle said she wanted a drink, but since it was after 2 and all the bars were closed, she invited me back to her house for a nightcap.

We got to her house and she decided to change into something more comfortable. I took a seat at the kitchen table while waiting on her to come back out. She came out wearing a white tank top, obviously braless, with her hard nipples threatening to poke holes in the fabric, and a pair of daisy dukes. She smiled as she passed by me to go to the fridge. She bent over to get some drinks off the bottom shelf and I could see right up her shorts and found out she was no longer wearing panties.

As I was about to get up and walk over to her, there was a knock on the door. Damn, I thought, who could be knocking at this hour? She didn't seem surprised as she handed me a drink on the way to answer the door. I was shocked when I saw Ange walk in wearing that tight black mini and a red tube top that showed off her amazing stomach. Ange smacked the bottom of my jaw and told me to quit staring as the girls giggled back into the kitchen for their drinks.

When they came back into the living room, where I was still standing and staring, Ange slapped my ass and asked what I was thinking so I grabbed her ass through her tight mini skirt and pulled her to me for a deep kiss. I was about to break the kiss when I felt Michelle's hands around my waist and her lips on my neck. She turned me around an Ange took to my neck and her hands starting unbuttoning my shirt while Michelle kissed me wildly and deeply while grabbing my ass. With my shirt discarded, Ange moved to undoing my pants and dropping them to the floor. She then put a hand in my boxers and started stroking my already hard cock as Michelle's hands started to roam and scratch my back.

Striping me naked, they toss me into a nearby chair and decide to put their old job skills to work. Michelle puts on some music and they both start to move. Soon they pick up on each other's rhythm and begin to work together. Teasing me by lifting and dropping their shirts. As I reach out to touch, Ange slaps my hand and says, "Nope, strip club rules, no touching allowed." With this pronouncement Ange and Michelle start moving together and roaming their hands all over each other's clothed body. Then, surprising me, at the same time, they both but a leg on opposite side of the chair and I discover neither is wearing panties and both have shaved their pussies bald. Smiling broadly, I imagine at the drool running down my chin, they start dancing again and begin to strip each other.

As Michelle pulls Ange's tube over her head, she takes a nipple in her mouth and begins to suck and lick. Ange throws her head back in delight and then throws a devilish grin my way. "Enjoying the show?" All I could do was nod my head. Then with a push on the shoulder, Michelle moves down and slides Ange's mini skirt off. She stares at the beautiful pussy before her as Ange reaches down and pulls her top off. Staying in this bent position, with her breasts hanging free, she turns Michelle over, which gives me a great view of her breasts and her an opportunity to lick Ange from below.

Ange then undoes and lowers Michelle's shorts. I am now watching two totally naked women in front of me while one eats the other's pussy. I thought I was going to explode right there. Ange was now lost in her own pleasure and I decided I'd waited long enough. I moved between Michelle's open legs to her glistening pussy and darted my tongue out to her exposed clit. She jumped slightly, but never moved from Ange's pussy. Ange felt the jump and looked down at me and smiled. My thumb replaced my tongue on Michelle's clit and my tongue moved into her pussy. After getting acclimated to my new surroundings, I moved my other hand up to massage her breasts. It was then that I heard Ange begin her familiar moans of pleasure that turned into screams of pleasure shortly. As Ange collapsed, Michelle was able to get her face from under her and took my hand from her breast and began to suck my fingers.

I could tell she was close to orgasm when she pulled me up and told me "Stick that hard cock in me know, make me cum," I obliged and she pulled me in for a hard long kiss. She orgasmed and yelled into my mouth and tried to choke me with her tongue as I pumped my aching hard cock in and out of her pussy. As she was coming down from her orgasm, I reached mine. As my body began to tighten I felt Ange's hand grab my balls and squeeze. I came harder than ever before. As I pulled out of Michelle Ange turned me over and began to lick my cock clean. Michelle was catching the cum oozing from her pussy with her fingers and licking them clean. With the sight of Michelle licking my cum from her fingers and Ange's attention on my cock, I was hard again in no time.

Ange straddled my cock and slowly pushed her pussy down, teasing me with every inch. As she got all of me inside her, Michelle lowered her pussy to my lips once again and the taste of my cum and her pussy juices was great. Ange started slowly milking my cock with her hips and I started working my tongue into Michelle's pussy, forcing all my cum and hers into my mouth. As I ran my hands up Michelle's body to rub her breasts, I found Ange's hands already there and Michelle's hands on Ange's breasts. From the noises I was hearing, they were making out too. I then decided my hands could be better used on their clits, so I moved one hand to Ange's and the other to Michelle's. I was having a hard time keeping my hand on Ange's, but kept trying anyway. With all the stimulation, Michelle was bucking and I was having a hard time keeping my tongue in her pussy. As I sensed another climax coming, I took my hand from Ange's clit and put a finger up Michelle's butt. She now had all her holes filled, her mouth with Ange's tongue, her pussy with my tongue and her butt with my finger. She was moving so fast now all I could do was lay still. She came and fell off me in exhaustion.

Ange, however, was still riding me and looking like she wanted a lot more. She, to my protest, got up and pulled me up. She led me behind the chair I had been sitting in and bent over. Without hesitation, I pushed my cock into her pussy again and began banging away. My hand went to her swinging breasts and I bent over to nibble at her neck. I noticed one of her hands reached down and began to play with her clit as I was getting harder with my strokes. Her moans of pleasure started again, so I got harder and faster and started to pinch her nipples. Michelle was stirring again and offered her pussy to Ange's mouth, and she happily muffled her screams while licking Michelle.

As Ange came down from her orgasm, I was still I long way from cumming again, so I pulled out and walked around the couch. Ange joined Michelle and the both kneeled down in front of me. Michelle eagerly took my cock into her mouth and started sucking it harder than anyone ever had, deep throating me. Ange used her mouth to lick and suck my balls one at a time and then moved to rimming my butt with her tongue. As I started to stiffen Michelle pulled Ange back and took her mouth off my cock, to be replaced with a stroking hand. As I was about to cum on their faces, Ange put a finger up, my now well lubricated, butt and Michelle squeezed my balls. I didn't think I had any cum left in me, but I covered both their faces and breasts and got some in their hair. It was an amazing sight to see these two beauties covered with my cum. As I collapsed on the chair, they started to lick and suck each other clean.

After they finished, we all headed to the shower and then to Michelle's bed for some more fun, but that's another story.