A Little Fun between Friends

Story Info
A little pre wedding threesome.
1.1k words
2.94
32.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara, the Maid of Honor is helping her best friend, Carrie get ready for her wedding. It is small wedding in Aruba with just a few friends attending. It's just 4 people. Sara, Carrie, James, the Groom and the best man Jamal. It is fabulous Resort for a beach wedding at sundown.

Its around noon the girls are in Sara's room waiting for the hair and makeup lady to show up to make them even more beautiful.

Sara is a short brunette with an athletic body. Nice size boobs and a nice round ass.

Carrie is a tall blonde with a big boobs and a tight body.

She is very adventurous in her love life having been in threesome with James and Carrie. She has also been involved with Jamal on the down low a few times. James and Carrie trusts her completely. Carrie has let James play with her a few times while Carrie watches. James and Sara's ex have even doubled teamed her while Carrie fucked herself as she waited her turn. These friends love each other and love fucking each other.

James and Jamal are in James room telling stories and killing time before the masseuse comes to massage them. James quizzes Jamal on who he has been fucking. James knows about Sara and him, but Jamal doesn't know he and Carrie know. Jamal says he has a little something on the DL. Jams says Sara!. Jamal stammers and James smiles. James says Sara is a close friend to him and Carrie and told them after the 1st time. She is the one of the reasons you are here. Carrie thought it would cool to hook up for real. James and Jamal have known each other since college. James says the other side reason besides being his best friend, his that Carrie wants to fuck Jamal with Sara. Jamal laughs and says whatever, He thinks it is a joke. James goes in to his lifestyle with Carrie. All the times he and Carrie and Sara have been together. All times the couple have been swinging and all the voyeur times. Jamal is shocked but turned on. Jamal asks when is this going to happen? James in 10 minute, You are my pre wedding gift to my future wife. Jamal laughs sys well I better get going their room.

Jams texts Carrie that Jamal is on the way. Carrie asks Sara if she wants to fool around until the hair stylists gets here. Sara says hell yeah, I'm so horny!

Carrie kisses Sara. Sara pulls her shirt off and takes Caries of. They are on the bed with Sara on top of Carrie. They are kissing and running their hands all over their tanned breasts. They slip off the rest of their clothes. They are stunning in their nudity. Sara kisses down Carrie's body stopping at each nipple to suck and bite them to full erection. She kisses down her tight belly to her throbbing pussy. Sara licks Carries clit and bites down on it. Carrie shudders and moans loudly.

Sara slide one finger inside of Carrie's love. Carrie writhes in pleasure. Sara starts to flick her spot and Carrie I s drenching her had. Ara ha her other hand on her clit and is rubbing it. Sara is wet with her manipulation and eating Carrie's sweetness.

Jamal is walking down the hallway still not believing this is going to happen. He arrives at the door. James gave him the key and he hesitates. He is nervous excited. He slides the key into the lock and he opens the door. The girls on the bed and Sara doesn't realize the door is open. Carrie waves Jamal in and outs a finger to her lips. Shhh! Jamal enters the room quietly and disrobes.

Carrie reaches down and pulls Sara up to her to kiss her. Sara kisses Carrie deeply. Carrie starts to chuckle and Sara pulls back and looks at her. Jamal is naked at the foot of the bed and Carrie points at him. Sara turns her and head and sighs, Oh Fuck under her breath. And smiles at Carrie. Jamal is rock hard 8 inches of hard cock and ready to go.

The girls crawl down the bed to Jama.

Sara licks done one side, Carrie the other. Of Jamal's cock. They take turns swallowing it, Sucking on it. Jamal has some pre cum that Sara licks off the tip. Carrie is sucking his ball while Sara jerks him slowly. Jamal lifts Sara up to kiss him. Carrie slides up on the bed on her knees. Jamal climb onto the bed to meet Carrie and kiss her.

They embrace on their knees and kiss . Sara slides behind Jamal and strokes his cock. Jamal lays Carrie down and opens her up with his knees and slide s his throbbing hard cock into her.

He gently circles his hips around Carries love. She moans. Sara kisses Jamal from the side as he starts to hammer Carrie. Carrie is so wet she drenches Jamal. Sara reaches down and rubs Carrie's clit.

Carrie climaxes hard. Jamal stops and feels her.

Sara kisses Jamal as Carrie slide to one side on the bed. Jamal pushed Sara down on her belly. He knows she love hard from the back. He slides it in slow but firm. Carrie moves to in front of Sara and tells her to eat her pussy while she is getting fucked. Sara eagerly does this as Jamal watches it from above He is so excited to watch that he starts to fuck her hard. Sara yelps but keeps servicing Carrie. Jamal quickens the pace and Sara screams Fuck Me!

Sara pants and tells Jamal to cum in her. Jamal slaps her ass, Sara seams in delight. Carrie is breathing and as Sara has her close while using her hands and tongue.

Jamal tells them he is Cumming and pulls out, Sara roll over quick and Carrie gets on all fours as Jamal bursts all over their faces. Jamal sighs and lays on his side. As the girls lick and kiss the cum off of them.. Carrie crawls to Jamal to clean him up.

James walks in and to see them all laying the bed, Carrie smiles at him and says, "Thanks for the present."

Sara asks out loud when the hair stylist is coming. Carrie laughs as James says She is doing her own hair and makeup. We have 3 hour before the ceremony. Would guys like to go for round 2? With me involved?

To be continued!

End