A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Mormon wife finds a way to pay bills after great recession.
12k words
4.47
73.2k
43
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,519 Followers

In Chapters one, two, and three my wife took cash from neighbor Ralph for him to see her naked, more cash to let him fuck her, and then finally into a routine of fucking on a regular basis. Towards the end of chapter three I found some comfort in an unusual young lady named Suzy from work.

You can start from here or be well advised to go to Chapter 1 to see how it all begins.

*****

My friend Ralph had been fucking my wife Claire a lot. This particular night I hung back to watch the game rather that follow them to the bedroom to watch them try to hump each other to death.

I hadn't realized how much it might take away from them I wasn't there to see her get fucked. I was going in to watch them finish, but they came back in the den before the game was over.

"How was it? Sorry I didn't get in there for the grand finale."

"What the fuck was that all about?" My wife Claire was pissed and almost spitting venom.

"What the fuck was what about?"

I wasn't upset at all if something hadn't gone right for them. Ralph looked a little stone faced.

"You made the rule when this started that I couldn't let Ralph fuck me unless you were in the room." Claire continued complaining.

"Ralph's buried his cock in you and dumped a load in your cunt probably fifty times. You can only do that so many ways. Besides I trust you. I wouldn't care if you met somewhere else or even go on a date for that matter. Maybe fuck in the back of bar or a dark restaurant. Why should have to be in the room to watch?"

"Are you trying to fuck with us? It's not the same if you aren't watching."

"You mean you get off on knowing I'm watching you cheat on me?" I mocked.

"I guess that's it. Even Ralph says it's not the same if you aren't there to watch him pump his cock in and out of me, then see me get up with his cum running out of my pussy."

"Sounds like you two are a couple of exhibitionists. I suppose I can sit in if it means that much to you."

Hell, the guy was helping us out with twelve hundred a month in exchange for getting to fuck my wife, maybe sitting in would be the least I could do. I had kind of lost the attraction, not just the sight of him fucking her, but my attraction to my wife herself. Sure, we needed the money and it sure solved the financial problem. Except now she was still my wife and I no longer felt jealous.

Claire got on her knees and her elbows on the loveseat. Ralph moved in behind and poked his cock into Claire. I watched Ralph pound into her while she got vocal. Okay, maybe that part was pretty interesting. Then my wife brought the drama into it again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes! Screw my fucking cunt. Cum in me again. Shoot you seed deep in me. Put a baby in me. Put your fucking baby in me!"

Ralph didn't seem to mind trying to put a baby in her. It bothered him before, but now he really fucked her hard and fast until his cum blasted up inside her. Ralph kept fucking her long after I could tell he had cum in her. When Ralph got off she stayed on her knees with her gaping fuck hole glaring right at me. Cum bubbled out, running down both thighs. Claire stood up, rubbing her hands over her belly as if she was several months pregnant.

"That mother-fucker's seed went so deep in me." Claire glared at me as she almost spit the words at my face.

"Looks like some of it is coming out already." I pointed at the mess leaving her slit.

"That's because there was so fucking much." She bragged.

True enough. Where it was starting to run down her thighs before, a stream puddled and ran down to her knee.

"Oh, God." She squealed.

Ralph and I watched her cute little ass jiggle as she ran for the bathroom with her knees together trying to keep it off the carpet.

"You know. We did talk about me knocking her up."

"I think you are okay. She's on the pill."

"No, I mean we really talked about me knocking her up. For her to stop taking the pill. I'd like to see her pregnant, carrying my kid. She'd like me to tag her with my child, too."

"That ain't going to happen."

"We're not talking about getting married or being together. You'd raise it with your kids like it was your own. I'd pay all the bills. No one would have to know."

Claire came back in the room. Still naked, but no longer leaking his cum.

"You two look serious." She looked worried.

It was my turn to speak.

"Ralph was telling me your fantasy about having his baby is not just a fantasy."

"Well, I really wonder what it would be like."

"I can't really tell you what it would be like because it's not going to happen."

"What makes you so certain?" I couldn't believe she was challenging me.

"Let's face some facts. If you get pregnant there will be a paternity test. If it's his kid those photos you think I deleted go to your parents and his wife as well as before the judge. And, Claire, as a mother, I think you have enough kids. Being pregnant again would just interrupt your fun times with your fuck buddies. So rather than me worry about you taking birth control you need to make an appointment to get your tubes tied."

"That's bullshit!" Claire was screaming in my face."

"I can't have you tell my wife." Ralph was in a panic.

"So, this needs to remain civil. Claire, tomorrow you make an appoint with a doctor ASAP. Then I won't have to worry about any sneaky pregnancy plans when you fuck someone behind my back."

"Oh, when I fuck somebody you're sure as shit are going to know about it, and it won't be just a time or two!" Claire was almost screaming at me again.

"When I started fucking you I didn't expect you to be fucking other guys, too." Ralph had gotten in on it.

"Ralph! You've got a wife and I've got a husband. Where in the hell do you get off telling me who I can and cannot fuck?"

"Fuck you, Claire!"

"And, fuck you, Ralph."

Oh, a little lover's spat could work in my favor. Ralph put his clothes on and headed for the door.

"Ralph you're going be paying the twelve hundred a month whether you are fucking her or not. Otherwise, your wife Laura gets to see how well I work a camera." I called after him.

"You, son of a bitch. Fuck you, too."

"Just don't test me, Buddy."

As it turned out Ralph didn't show up for the rest of the week.

Claire showered after he left and watched TV with me. She had dressed in a T-shirt and sleep shorts. Not a word was said between us until we went to bed and she surprised me when she asked me to fuck her. Being second in line didn't bother me at all. I liked her sloppy seconds with her loose pussy and sticky insides. She got pretty wild as I made her wait so she would cum hard. Claire acted like she wanted to be my wife again as she cuddled up naked to me and fell asleep.

I couldn't wait to get to work the next morning. I was ready to go early which turned out to be a mistake, or so I thought.

"You sure are getting an early start. I'm a little late. I needed to shower again. Could you drop the kids off with Mom?"

Shit! The best laid plans, as they say. I don't think I'd ever been to her parents' house in the morning, but it was on the way to work. I parked in front of their garage door, knocked and went on in with the kids. I surprised her Mom as she was in her nightgown.

"Oh, snap. I wish I knew you were coming instead of your wife. I could have at least combed my hair a little better and put on a dress."

"You look fine to me. It's a refreshing insight."

It was probably a combination of a lot of things that made me feel bold with her. I had seen her tit with her seeming to warm to the occasion. I did have fuck photos of her daughter and Ralph. And, there was the fact that I had just fucked Suzy the day before. Things were lining up for me.

I reached down to pick up Jason. In a scene reminiscent of me seeing her tit I handed him to her. During the transfer I moved the back of my hand against that nice tit I'd had the glimpse of on that Sunday. She reached to take her grandson from me. As she took him I turned my hand around and put it on her tit with my palm over her nipple. There was maybe a five second pause as we looked at each other before I gave it a soft squeeze.

"Are you alright, Emma?" I spoke quietly.

"Ummm, yes. Let me put Jacob down."

I watched my son scoot off to wherever his sister had gone deeper into the house. My mother-in-law turned to watch him go out of sight. I started to put my hand back on her tit. Emma stopped me.

"I probably shouldn't have let that happen."

"I'm glad it did."

"Aren't you going to be late for work?"

"I could be late for work."

"No, you can't."

"You made me hard." I reasoned.

"So what? You made me wet. Now get to work. You need that job."

She gave me my first ever light kiss from her on my cheek. I left with a whole new regard for mother-in-laws. Mine turned out to be kind of playful. My mind was still on how good her tit felt in my hand as I got in my car to drive off to work. Emma stood at her front door and gave me a silly kind of wave goodbye. As I drove to work I told myself out loud that I wouldn't mind fucking her.

But, there was new pussy at hand. Suzy was all perky and wearing a little make up now I guess to impress ... me. She made a few of her sexual remarks with the other girls around before we got the shift started. One of the married gals got the best of her.

"Looked at Suzy all smiles and wearing some makeup. I'll bet she's got somebody fucking her."

It made me blush and Suzy turned red. The fourth girl that had the lesbian crush on her looked hurt. The other married one chimed in.

"Hey, Suzy. If he's got anything left when he's done banging you can you send him over? My old man is falling a bit behind in his manly duties, if you know what I mean. I could use some hard cock."

Suzy gave them both the finger. That got us laughing and took away the tension. It seemed like a long morning until lunch. Suzy left and I gave her a five minute head start.

I walked in one door and out the other at the burger joint in case anyone was watching. Two blocks later I was at Suzy's. I knocked and she told me to come in. She was taking the chicken patties out of the microwave when I entered.

"I hope you don't mind another chicken sandwich."

"No, that's sounds great with such good company."

Suzy made the sandwiches and sat across the table from me. She took one bite and then paused to ask me a question.

"I know you have a wife. Do you have kids?"

"Yes, two. A girl and a boy."

"Was it true? Did she have the neighbor's cock shoved up inside her? Were they fucking with you there?"

"Yes, it's a strange arrangement. We were a bit short on money. He made an offer that helped out. She keeps fucking him. He still helps out, although that's a bit muddied up right now."

"Oh, Gawd, really? I don't think I could do that. I mean fucking some other guy in front of you. I mean if you were my husband I couldn't screw some other guy. Well, you know what I mean." Suzy was stammering at the end.

"It's pretty screwy alright. Then again, it's the reason I ended up here with you."

"I still don't think that's going to make me a fan of fucking some guy while the husband watches."

"What would you like to be a fan of then?"

"I think I could be a fan of my boss from work fucking me at lunch time."

I ate my sandwich while Suzy hurried through the two she had fixed for herself. The last couple of bites turned into a contest to see who could finish first. We stood up from the table at the same time and began to undress. Suzy had her pants off when I got there, so she was naked before I got a good start on my own clothes.

I stared at Suzy's pussy below her little tummy hang over. I liked the view of her slit with the lips inside the opening making a nice little camel toe of her "innie" pussy. A nice contrast to Claire since all the fucking with our neighbor had made her cunt lips more prominent on the outside. When Suzy's shirt came off I looked up to watch her unhook her bra and free those huge boobs. It was amazing to see as the cups pushed away her tits barely sagged from where they had been. I must have looked awestruck.

"You like what you see?" She teased.

"I like everything I see."

"They're 42 D-Cup. I'll bet you were wondering."

I sucked a nipple in my mouth as she pulled me onto the bed and between her legs. She had my cock in her hand with the head aimed at her slit as I settled my knees in the mattress. It went in with a little bit of resistance.

"I've been thinking of this all morning so you shouldn't have any problem sliding it in me ... Oh, fuck, see what I mean?"

She was wet and slippery. Not in a man-cummily way like Claire. Not sloppy seconds wet like following behind Ralph, just tight and offering no problem for it moving in and out of her. It was snug and warm. Suzy wanted to kiss and we never stopped kissing all the time I was fucking her. Those big jugs would have been a natural distraction as I rode into them. Yet, kissing her was so good and was what we both wanted.

There wasn't any making it last or hurrying it up. We just both started to cum at about the five minute mark. Suzy bounced us all over her bed and I swear my balls tried to crawl up my dick to get themselves inside her pussy. I drenched her insides with one of my best loads ever. I left my cock in her and started working over those tits, even kissing down to her tummy. She giggled and shrieked until I finally softened enough I couldn't help slip out of her.

I rolled off and onto my back to catch my breath. Suzy got on top of me and fed me those magnificent tits. While I kissed from nipple to nipple Suzy had some questions.

"I keep wondering about what you told me about your wife. How many times has she fucked this guy?"

"They do it a lot. I'd say fifty times or more by now."

"And, you really do you watch?"

"Yes, that's kind of part of the deal. It was super hot to start with, but got old pretty fast."

"What all do they do?"

"Well, they fuck. They fuck a lot. He eats her out sometimes, even a couple of times after he's fucked her. She blows him pretty regularly. The up side of that is that she sucks me off, too. She lets me cum in her mouth, but she likes to deepthroat us."

"She takes cock down her throat. I think I'd gag. Is he bigger than you?"

"I couldn't say."

"Really??? How much bigger?"

"Fatter and a couple inches longer. Claire's crazy about it."

"I think I'll stick with what I've got here. No reason for me to be flapping in the breeze down there."

We rested for a few minutes. I got her on her knees. I fucked her from behind while I reached under to play with her tits. We made it a while longer the second time. Suzy really liked my cock in her from behind. I know my load wasn't as big, but the feeling was still there.

Suzy put her bra and T-shirt back on, leaving her panties off as we sat to talk a few minutes. I had cum in her twice and it was still twenty minutes until we had to be back at work. She sat on a towel with one foot at the edge of her bed opening up her little cunt. Our juices were leaking onto the towel.

"I'm going to sit like this and let it run out."

It was an exciting scene as I sat across from her watching dribbles of my cum run out and make a little puddle on the towel. We talked about silly things until it was time to leave. She kissed me goodbye and sent me back to work as she put on her pants. I noticed she had left off her panties. We went the rest of the day like nothing happened except for the usual patter amongst the six of us.

Claire really wanted to fuck when I got home. I told her I was pretty tired. Better yet, I didn't fuck her for the rest of the week. Suzy and I had ours each lunch hour. I was feeling comfortable at her little place and really comfortable between her legs. Friday night Claire was so worked up I think she would have fucked one of the door knobs.

"What the hell is up with you? When I was fucking Ralph several times a night you still wanted to fuck me after he left. All of a sudden I'm not getting that and you don't seem interested in doing your husbandly duty."

We put the kids down at eight. I led her into the bedroom, shucked off my clothes and sat naked on the side of the bed. I knew that Suzy's pussy was still on my cock. I didn't give a shit if Claire noticed or not. She hurried out of her clothes and hit the floor with her knees at my feet. First thing I knew she took me to the base and jiggled around with my cock down her throat. I had to think about my cock coming out of Suzy with our juices on it. If Claire knew it she didn't say anything and it didn't slow her down any.

I got my wife off my cock and into the bed on her back. She had her legs spread wide and trying to grab me to pull me into her. Here was a woman desperate to be fucked. The quarter sized hole I had been accustomed to seeing due to Ralph's eight inches had almost closed back to be a slit again. As the head of my dick got near her cunt she lunged at me. I punched into her and start fucking her at a pretty good pace.

"That's it fuck me! Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your hard cock. I need you to fuck me. I need to feel you sperm flood into me."

I didn't have any plans to hold back or slow down. I wanted to lose my load in her before she had a chance to get off. About two minutes in she cut loose with an orgasm that almost scared me the way she grabbed my ass and tried to pull me in her. I held through it and kept pounding it in her trying to get myself off. She got her hand between us and was beating the hell out of her clit. Not more than a minute later she had cum again. Seconds after that I felt my seed boil out of my balls and gush into her waiting cunt. I'll be damned if the fucking whore didn't cum again when she felt my sperm go in her.

From there I should have felt like the greatest stud in the world. The question was how did she cum three times in five minutes, and every one of them was earth shaking? It was like fucking the devil. Before in our marriage I think she must have faked cumming all but a few times. This was a new Claire. It wasn't anything about me or about Ralph. She just had to be fucked and fucked hard. I rolled off so that we laid side by side for a few minutes.

"Thank you. I really needed that. I do love you."

Before I could answer she was up and back sucking my cock.

"I'm not sure that's going to work."

"Maybe I can get it to cum in my mouth so I can taste your cum. My tummy needs a little lovin'."

This could be a contest. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction. A far cry from a month earlier when even begging for a blow job wouldn't have worked. Several times she almost got me to cum, especially when she would swallow the whole thing into her throat. Maybe forty five minutes later when she was being gentle and holding the head of it in her mouth while running her tongue on it I let it go without any warning.

We got up and showered, went for a snack in the kitchen and watched the end of an old movie on TV. She tried to get me to fuck her during the movie and tried again when we went to bed. Trying not to get a hardon reminded me of sitting in class in high school. I didn't fuck her, nor did I fuck her in the morning. Again, I think she was about to fuck some inanimate object to get off.

Claire was doing laundry. I was about to go out to cut the grass.

"I'll be mowing the lawn." I called to her over the noise of the washing machine and dryer.

She grabbed me by the T-Shirt and pulled me to her for a kiss, then asked.

"What's it going to take to get you to fuck me?" I smiled and patted her cunt through her clothes before walking away to the garage.

I mowed the back yard thinking of Suzy and wondering what she would be doing on a Saturday morning. I hadn't asked, and neither had she asked me. Married things for me, probably fun single girl things for her. My mind replayed the memories of her tight little cunt and those monster tits with tasty nipples. Maybe she would let me eat her pussy if I asked nicely. Maybe I shouldn't let my mind wander while running a mower. There should be a warning tag. "Don't think about fucking co-workers while operating this equipment".

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,519 Followers