A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 06

Story Info
Mormon wife finds going black is good for business.
15.3k words
4.42
67.8k
45
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers

Crossing the line on the black cock thing was eating at me. To make things worse after all she had done my wife wanted to go to church Sunday. My wife and Laura spoke to each other. Usually it was just a wave. My wife had just found out that Laura knew she had been fucking her husband.

I don't know how that went. Especially when they hugged and seemed to be all smiles. I couldn't wait to see what was said.

"The bitch is trying to be all sweetness. She knows I fucked her husband for money. It was like a giant club over my head while we talked. Then she told me she went to see Ralph this morning. Another prisoner had beat the shit out of him."

"Do you think that should make you mad at her? It's not her fault you fucked her husband and he's in jail. Cheer up." I sneered. "Tomorrow is black cock Monday."

"Fuck you!"

"Nice church mouth sweetheart."

"Fuck you again, asshole."

"You have no reason to be mad at me either. You've taken free rein. There are your two kids that aren't sure they even have a Mom any more. There's more to life than cock, Claire."

"Leave the kids out of this!"

"That's what you've already done."

"Fuck you!"

We went to her folks house after the church. I didn't see how she could take her black fucking cunt to church or her parent's house. Her sister, her husband, and family were there. My father-in-law was going to be cooking in the back yard. My mother-in-law looked pretty wearing a long skirt and long sleeve blouse.

My son fell asleep in my arms while his mother paid a lot of attention to Brian, her sister's husband. Brian was trying to be the center of everything. Claire laughed at all his stale jokes while her sister gave a look of non-approval to the way my wife had worked herself close to her husband.

"Hey, I'm going to put this kid down for a nap." I whispered.

"I'll go with you. I need to make more lemonade."

My mother-in-law followed me into the house.

"Need any help?" My son was sound asleep in a spare bedroom.

"I could use some help under my skirt." Emma teased. "You don't happen to have a load of cum you could spare, do you? There's nothing under there but me and a wet spot wanting you."

My sexy mother-in-law had it all planned. From the kitchen sink we had a view of the back yard. She bent over. I raised her skirt over her back revealing her sweet pussy and that wet spot she had told me about. I loved the way she felt inside as I worked my way into her.

"There's no time for romance. Fuck me hard and pump your sperm into me."

I had my cock out of my pants and into her cunt in no time. Emma was cumming quickly. In turn her fucking back against me and begging for my seed made short work of me. I delivered the load she wanted as deep inside her as I could get it.

Out the window my wife had started to pat Brian on the arm when she would talk to him. Her sister looked like she was about to cry. She stood up abruptly and started towards the house. I pulled out of Emma and stuffed my mostly soft cock in my pants. Emma was a blur smoothing down her skirt.

"Tell her I'm in the bathroom." Emma hurried down the hall.

Julie, my wife's sister pouted into the room. I was innocently looking out the window. Her dad was trying to get the fire going in the grill. Julie came up behind me.

"Are you watching them out there?"

As she asked Claire put her hand on Brian's arm and held it there. I wondered how he would feel if he knew my sexy wife was fucking black cock just a couple of days before. I didn't answer her. She stepped a little closer to put her hands by the sink as she leaned out to watch them. I could feel her nipples lightly brush me.

"I don't like her touching my husband like that. Do you think she's been fucking him?"

"I think she's been pretty well accounted for lately. I didn't know you had that word in your mouth."

"Even the best of ladies are going to say fuck when someone messes with their husband."

My wife still had a hand on Brian's upper arm. I couldn't see her other arm because of the picnic table. It did look like she might have her hand on his upper thigh near his cock.

"She's your sister. What do you think?"

"I think if they were alone she would be fucking him. He'd have his cock shoved up her slutty cunt. And, thanks for listening. Keep an eye on your wife. I don't mean just now."

She brushed my lips with a sister-in-law type kiss.

"I'm not sure I want kissed with a mouth with all those dirty words in it." I teased.

She kissed me again, this time with some tongue. By the time she pulled away her tits had been mashed against my chest and I had my hands on her ass.

"I think you do like it. What do you think of those dirty words now?"

Julie gave a little wave and blew a kiss. She went to lay down in one of the bedrooms. Maybe with what was going on in the backyard she need a little bit of naughty for herself. I looked out back. My wife's hand was moving like she either had Brian's cock out under the table or was jacking him off through his pants. She saw me watching and gave me a defiant smile, tilting her head from side to side and licking her lips.

"Where's Julie?" Emma stepped into the kitchen.

"We've got two napping now. She's in the guest room."

"It took me a little while to clean up down there. Nice job. I need a rematch when we have more time."

"I'd like a rematch, too."

I patted her pussy through her skirt. Emma gave a quick look around and kissed me.

"Was Julie okay?"

"She was fed up with Claire paying too much attention to Brian. In her own words she asked me if I thought Claire was fucking him."

"There is a history."

"History??

"I thought Claire was a virgin."

Well, she was ... at one time ... but not when you married her!"

"When Julie and Brian got married they lived with us. Every time there was five feet between them Claire would be in the middle acting all silly and giggly. If Julie would be tired and went to bed early Claire would stay up with him while he studied. One day I was at the church and then out shopping. Brian was home sick in bed and Claire was supposed to be in school. I went to look in on Brian and there he was on top with Claire's legs in the air. In butcher shop terms he was 'bone in'."

"What did you do?"

"I said 'Sorry' and looked at his cock move in and out of her for a few seconds."

"They didn't stop?"

"It was an hour before they came out of the bedroom. What could I say that wouldn't break up a marriage?"

"What happened after that?"

"Same thing over and over again. If Claire had a chance to fuck she'd be fucking him. Hundreds of times, some times several times per day if they were left alone long enough. Julie never found out as far as I know."

The little light bulb was on in my head. Maybe Claire was always a cock whore. She just didn't do it after we married. I tried to think back on how she pulled off the "virgin thing" with me.

"Oh, my Jesus! Is she cheating on you?"

"I don't Emma? Have you seen anything?"

"No, unless it's when I keep the kids while she goes shopping."

"She told me you wouldn't watch the kids for her to shop. She even talks about the cute things the kids did in the store. I wonder who else she's been with?"

"Maybe not who else, but how many?"

When went back out in the yard with the lemonade. Claire straightened up and put her hands on the table. Emma asked how the steaks were coming along. I looked at Claire.

"Maybe you should go check on your son."

"I'm sure he's okay. You were just in there. Why don't you go check on him?"

My daughter was giggling as she helped her grandpa cook. I wondered how what was going on around him fit into his church. I got up to go inside.

"While you're in there look in on Julie, would you?" Emma asked.

My son was fine. Julie wasn't napping.

"She's been fucking him, hasn't she? Don't lie to me."

I lowered down on the bed beside her, but didn't answer. Tears started to form in her eyes. I gave her a soft kiss. She came back with the tongue and locked her arms behind my neck. I took the opportunity to play with her nice tits. The nipples poked out against my palm. I worked down, then back up under her dress. Even though her garment blocked me she opened her legs to give me access to her crotch.

I nudged against her slit. There was chaos on the bed as Julie struggled to get her lower garment off. Her open cunt was now fully exposed to me.

"I've put off doing this for too long. Fuck me!"

The problem wasn't getting a hardon. The problem was getting it out of my pants. Julie had an evil look in her eye as she looked over my hard erection. I moved down to fuck her.

"Wait!"

Julie dived towards my cock and sucked it into her mouth. She was quickly gagging as I hit the back of her throat. After bobbing it in and out of her mouth several times Julie went on her back.

"I always wanted to to that to a guy! I might want to do that again."

I was thinking about how she had just sucked my cum and her Mom's cunt juices down her throat.

My cock was a little slow going in. Julie was pretty tight. If Brian does Claire again I hope he notices the difference. I started fucking Julie. No telling when we'd hear the sliding glass back door or my son would wake up in the other room. Julie let out a little laugh.

"Sorry. It's not about you. I was thinking those two are out there looking lustfully at each other and here we are inside fucking."

"You're a good fuck ... for a sister-in-law."

"You're a good fuck ... for a brother-in-law."

We were both ready to cum.

"Is this a good time for you to cum inside you?"

"It's a good time for me. I don't know about Brian. He'd have to pay to raise it."

Julie locked her legs over my ass. Safe or not, she wasn't going to let me pull out of her. When she started rocking into me we both gasped from the power of the orgasm.

She hurried into the guest bath to clean up.

"Wait for me!"

She left the door open. I watched her wipe a handful of toilet paper between her legs. She hid her lower garment in the bottom of the backpack she carried for her kid's stuff. Julie and her Mom were going to be naked under their skirts with my cum in them. It seemed silly that I was worried about Claire not being faithful. It was time to join the others in the backyard.

"You go ahead. I'll come out in a few minutes." I told Julie.

"No, we'll go out together."

She pulled my hand towards the door. I opened it and stepped outside, turning around to offer my hand again.

"Look who I found napping." Did I sound too cheerful?

Julie wouldn't let go of my hand. She led me over to the picnic table and sat next to her mom, pulling me beside her. Brian's eyes darted from me to Julie and back. Claire didn't seem to give a shit. Emma reached behind Julie to poke me in the side with her finger. I looked behind to Emma as she mouthed words to me.

"Shame on you!"

Then Emma grinned and patted her daughter on the thigh. Maybe she thought the scales had tipped slightly to her older daughter's favor. I had to deal with not getting a hardon while knowing I was sitting by two beautiful, yet unfaithful Mormon wives, as they wore nothing under their dresses from the waist down.

The steaks were good. Early in the evening Claire announced that we had to get home. She was leaving at 3:00 A.M. for Idaho.

Right inside our door Claire told me that I was in charge of the kids. She looked at me with a taunting look.

"Tomorrow I'll be getting myself filled with black cock and black seed."

Claire didn't say black cock and black seed. She used the N-word and hissed as she said it.

The next morning I heard her shower and slip out of the house. I watched from the front window. Ben pulled up just as she reached the street. There was enough light from the street light that I could see them kiss for a moment before they drove off into the night. Claire didn't tell me or the kids good bye as she left in pursuit of her own desires.

Later I dropped the kids off at Emma's. Her husband was leaving for work. Emma pulled me into the kitchen.

"Thanks for the good time yesterday."

"Oh, you are so welcome."

We kissed, giving me a chance to grab at her ass.

"And, thanks for what you did for Julie. It's been a long time coming."

"What did you think I did?" I knew denial wasn't going to work.

"You know. She had a glow about her that a woman only gets in one way. Everyone had to know except for her father. If you two need help getting together let me know. I'll do what I can to help."

By nine o'clock I had been at my desk for a while. Suzy was doing fine at her new job. Things were coming easy for me. Then my phone rang,

"Hi, Honey. We are going to be in Nampa soon. I'll be hooking up with the black guy again for lunch Just wanted you to know I'll have his jizz in me. Black cock, black cum."

Claire was not using the word black, again using the N-word as she taunted me. I pictured the guy between her legs. Squirting her full of cum. I realized she was no longer on the phone. Just a call to give me the message.

At 2 o'clock my wife was a lot more animated. I thought it was about the black guy. Part of it was.

"We got in Nampa with a couple of hours to spare. Ben pulled up in front of this old store front with faded signs."

"This guy has a lot going on. He's never agreed to talk to me. Stone cold Mormon." Ben sounded grim.

"Ben and I went inside. It looked like we weren't getting by the front desk There were a row of offices on the second floor. I could see a man looking out toward us. The phone rang. Several words were exchanged between the caller and the girl at the desk. She told us that he would see us. Ben gave me one of those surprised looks. We went towards the back and up the stairs. A door opened and we were welcomed into kind of an old fashioned office."

"After a few hellos the old man never took his eyes off me. Ben was trying to make a sale and get a client. The old guy wasn't even listening to him. He kept smiling at me and I keep smiling back."

Then I told him.

"Sir, my husband would love to have your account. I slid a list of things that we sold across his desk. He didn't even look at it."

"I've got seven businesses. We buy a lot of stuff that's probably on that list. Make me an offer and I won't even have to look at your list."

"Would I be too blunt if I told you that you can name whatever it is you want to close a deal?"

"If I can be blunt I haven't seen a pussy on a young woman like you in forty years."

"That's the deal? You want to see my pussy?" I moved my legs apart a little.

"Maybe a little more than see it."

"Are you wanting to fuck me? Is that what you want? Business is business. My husband can be very understanding if you fucking me gets us your business."

"Who would be my salesperson ... you or him?"

"Oh, I'll be your salesperson?" I wiggled as I answered him.

"Deal then! Whatever's on your list if we buy it we will buy it from you."

"We both looked at Ben. He nodded approval."

"Got a little apartment in the back for company. No reason to fuck on a desk when you have a bed for the little to spread out on."

Then he turned and pointed at Ben.

"See you in about an hour. Then I'll bring your sweet little wife back to you."

"Take off your shoes." He told me. "No reason for my granddaughter downstairs to hear your heels across the wood floor. Don't need any rumors around town. It's going to be hard enough to explain to my cousins why I won't be buying from them any more."

Claire told me what happened.

"The old guy was late 60's to early 70's. Not that he didn't get hard right away. He led me to the bed in the bed in the apartment. I undressed and waited for him on the bed. He had his garments on under his clothes, laying them gently over a chair. He cock wasn't much over four inches so you can imagine I had to work at it so I'd feel tight to him. He lasted about fifteen minutes somehow with his little cock wobbling around inside me. There wasn't much when he came in me."

"We laid naked talking on the bed. He had like twelve kids, sixty grandkids, and forty some great grandkids. I was adding that all up and realized that over a hundred babies had started from the same seed the old man had put inside me. He said he wouldn't mind fucking me again if he could get it up. I helped him out with a blowjob then gave him a choice. He said he wouldn't turn down good pussy to cum in some whore's mouth."

Then she went on to tell me about her black lover, again, not referring to him as black, but as the N-word.

"I didn't clean up a lot from the old Mormon because there wasn't a lot there. Ben had decided to get connected hotel rooms and early check in. I called to have the black guy to meet me there. We arrive at almost the same time. I undressed and laid on the bed with my legs open because I really needed that big black cock in me. He crossed me up by dropping his face into my crotch. I don't know how I would have explained it anyway, but there was no time to warn him out of there. His tongue slurped right up my slit. He commented that I was sure wet and ready for him. He didn't seem to have a clue that I had just been Mormon fucked. I let him eat me until he made me cum."

(A reminder that whenever I write black my wife was using the N-word over the phone.)

"I was ready for his black cock in me. He had other ideas. I needed to return the favor. He waved his cock at my mouth and I caught the head with my lips, sucking him inside my mouth. He must have liked it. I felt his nut sack shrink up a little and his black cock pulse ready to send his black seed down my throat. I jerked him from my mouth and told him wasn't getting any of that until her fucked me."

"I was getting what I wanted as his black cock parted my wet cunt lips. He stroked into me, stretching me wide open until he brushed against my cervix. I was getting black fucked again and I loved it. After he shot his cum in me the first time he never pulled out. Ten minutes laying there with his black cock in me had him ready to go again and me craving more of his black seed. When he finished the second time he pulled out we laid there with his half hard dick against his thigh shining with my juices and his cum. I put my hand around the base and sucked the tip into my mouth. Cum was still leaking from his shaft. I swallowed it and began to clean his shaft with my lips and tongue. I loved the taste of our cum mixed together."

There was nothing I could think of to say. She was fucking him, but fucking with my mind.

"His black cock was swelling in my mouth. I remembered promising he'd get his blow job after he fucked me. It took a while until he tensed and put a load of his black sperm in my mouth. He wanted to see it before I swallowed it. There was so much I couldn't open my mouth very far without losing some of it. He smiled his approval as I gulped it down."

"Not knowing what the evening would bring I asked if he could get away to see me later. His wife had someplace for him to go. He jokingly said he could send his brother. Brother?? His brother was staying with them while he went to college on a sports scholarship. College made me ask how old he was. The kid was just a freshman, eighteen years old."

"Do you want me to send him over?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, the kid likes pussy. He'll come over. It will have to be after practice."

"Okay ... I guess so. Send him over."

"Call me when you're ready for him. How about tomorrow for me?"

"We will be in Boise the next two days, then he's got some leads up around Cascade."

"Can you come back through here Friday?"

So then Claire said to me.

"So, I've got a date with another eighteen year old tonight. A different Black stuffing me with hard black cock and loads of black seed!"

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers