A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 07

Story Info
Saving the marriage with black cock only.
6.5k words
4.38
47.9k
35
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,501 Followers

Claire had packed some things into suitcases. She would shop for her new life and leave most everything behind. Her kids were with her Mom. Was it really going to end this way? She wouldn't be the only one to ever give it all up for black cock. Not that she would marry one, but that she wanted to be able to fuck a black man and have no restrictions. As many times or as many men as she could desire.

She knew it was hard for her husband. The black fucking and the good old boys at the poker game. $6400 in one night just for fucking ten rowdy men. She had lied to her husband about getting fucked twenty times by ten men. She had sucked off that many. The gangbang probably totaled twice that. Maybe even fifty. She liked being the whore. The $6400 was a lie, too. She took in more than nine grand from what were upper class men with money.

She remember how the troubles started, showing off naked and then fucking the neighbor for another $500 not so long ago because they needed money.

Claire dragged her suitcases to the car. The car she had bought from the other whore money she made by commissions on sales for her boss. All obtained by fucking her customers in exchange for orders. She took all of her cash and put it on the kitchen table. Maybe a new start for a soon divorced husband and her kids. Her kids were better off with her Mom or even her sister. If her sister wasn't married to such a loser maybe she and Claire's husband could raise both sets of kids together. Claire had seen the glances they made at each other that caused her to be jealous of her sister.

With her stuff now in the car Claire walked around the house they shared. If her Dad hadn't insisted on helping them move to the neighborhood would she have ever cheated? Would her husband had sat there and watched? Her Mom was going to be crushed to have a divorce in the family. She walked into each child's room as if to say goodbye knowing she could never have another. Her fixation on black cock couldn't bring her more children.

She was going to have to write the note. What would she say to him? It had been rough while she cheated on him with so many and then ventured into fucking black guys. She loved her children, but sex was a priority now. The marriage had been good. If only the world hadn't crashed and only if they hadn't needed the money Ralph gave them to see her naked. Fucking him for more money just seemed like a natural procession.

*****************************

Dear Sweetheart,

As things have not gone well for us lately I have decided to leave you with the children. Any money that I have is here on the table.

I have everything from the house that I want.

I know that the black cock thing was what troubled you, yet that is the very thing I need right now.

I have always loved you.

Claire

*****************************

She left her wedding rings with the note.

Sitting in the car Claire cried before turning the keys in the ignition. No one knew about a local black guy that Claire had been fucking. He had better be ready when she showed up because Claire was in bad need of some black cum splashing up against her cervix. A phone call would bring a couple of his friends. She knew what she wanted and where she belonged.

Driving down her street for the last time seemed strange. She wondered how soon divorce papers would be filed. The light dampness between her legs was turning into a flood as her panties soaked with her own fluids. A fresh start and all the black cock she wanted was just a few miles ahead for her.

At the first traffic light she stopped by a Mormon family. She could see the dumbass cut out stickers for Dad, Mom, six kids, a dog and a cat on the back window. The truth was more inside, playful kids, a fucking black lab that took up way too much room, a smiling husband driving and a wife looking like she needed a way out. Maybe is she knew black cock like Claire knew black cock there would be a smile on her face as well.

Why did every light change so that they would still be beside her? That had been her life. It didn't seem that bad. At the next light Claire turned left into a grocery store parking light and cried some more.

Maybe she needed to back off rather than expect her husband to put up with even more of her whoring around. She'd probably miss the kids after the first month. Her husband wasn't going to fuck her again. Maybe she could keep at least part of the cheating intact with his approval. He seemed to like it when she was fucking Ralph. When Ralph got to be a little much maybe she should have taken a break, then starting screwing another guy in the neighborhood.

There was still a half hour before her husband should be home. She called his number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Honey. Are you on your way home?"

"Almost, what's wrong? You have someone there?"

"No, I was just wondering if you were picking up the kids, or if I should run out after them."

"I'll get them. Kind of strange that you called. Are you sure you don't need a little extra time to get inseminated?"

"That's kind of cruel."

"Yeah, I tend to get a little sarcastic lately. If you need more time I can visit with your Mom."

"No. That's fine. I'll be here waiting for you."

Claire didn't know how things would work out. She needed to get home and take the good-bye note and the money off the kitchen table. It was kind of frightening laying there. How would it have affected him and the kids had they found it?

"Mommy left a note and a whole pile of money. Daddy cried when he read the note. Mommy isn't coming home any more" Probably something like that.

She scooped up the cash and hid it in her dresser. The note went through the shredder. She put her wedding rings back on and looked at the sunlight sparkle through the diamonds. When she needed black cock she could slip out to the locals. She dabbed at her cunt and put on fresh panties so there wouldn't be a wet spot when the kids came through the door. Her husband gave her a suspicious look. She gave him a hug and whispered.

"There wasn't any one here. I wasn't fucking anyone when I called. But, we do need to talk after the kids are in bed."

The kids were a little happier to have her play with them. Claire felt sad about her choices. Not guilty or remorseful, but a little sad.

Claire showered before bed. She wanted to be fresh. She knew her husband wouldn't fuck her. All the blacks had left her with a huge cunt compared to what he had married.

Her husband came to be in sleep shorts with no shirt.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Claire leaned into his chest, firmly planting one boob, her thigh touched his. He really didn't want to kiss her.

"I'm out of control. I know that. I fuck too many people for our marriage to work. I shouldn't have starting fucking black guys without getting it okayed by you first. I'm not sure how you felt about the parties in Idaho even though it brought in a lot of cash. The sales trips with Ben seem a little creepy to go in a guy's office to try to get him to fuck me to make a sale. Our first mistake was letting Ralph fuck me even though you approved. That's where I learned how much I need more cock than just from our marriage."

"What kind of adjustment are you considering making?"

"I really can't live without the blacks fucking me. The huge cock, all that black seed makes me cum so hard. The parties in Idaho let me be a whore. I get gangbanged and get paid to fuck the rich bastards. I do want to quit being on the road with Ben so I can be home more often with you and my kids."

"Is that it?"

"We're going to need someone in the neighborhood like Ralph. I need to be fucked a couple of times per day. I don't care if the guy pays or not."

"I don't see what's in it for me."

"We'll, you'll have a happy wife and I can still suck your cock whenever you want."

She knew he had a tent in his shorts since she started talking about how she had been fucking other guys. She pulled at his shorts to pop his cock free. A couple of kisses on its head and she took him deepthroat. Seconds later he was blasting sperm in her mouth. She rolled it around for him to see before swallowing.

"Thanks!" He grunted.

"Any time!" She smiled. Take some time to think about it.

Claire pulled off her gown and lay naked against his bare chest. She felt snug and content. He put an arm across her. They both drifted off to sleep. Whatever he was dreaming, Claire was dreaming about black guys with huge cocks leaking precum as she would tell them, "no, no, no!" Then she would fuck each and every one.

The next morning he drove to work thinking about his marriage. Claire could deepthroat the hell out of a guy. He felt better towards her after she had sucked the cum from his balls. She would be home more, but still fucking some black guys. The Idaho gangbang brought in more money than he made in a month. Maybe he could live with that and his kids would have their Mom back to whatever degree.

Claire wanted fucked. Just because her husband was thinking over the deal didn't mean she could be taking in some black sperm in her cunt. She called her local guy. She wasn't sure where he got his money. He had a nice apartment and was home a lot.

"Hello?"

"Hey, lover. My fluid levels seem to be low. I wondered if you could check them for me, maybe add a little."

"Hey, Claire. Where have you been all week?"

"Trying to be a good girl." Claire giggled.

"Well, come on over. I'll have my dipstick armed and ready."

"Okay, see you in a few." Claire was all ready wet anticipating his cum in her.

"Hey! Wait. I've got a couple of buddies here. Should I make them leave?"

"No, that's fine as long and they know how to wait their turn."

"The sun is shining and black cock is waiting. It's going to be a good day."

The huge black member felt good sliding deep into Claire's wet snatch. She had a rolling orgasm going until she felt hot seed flood her cunt. It was a little quick, but there was back up. She had fucked one of the others a few times before. She didn't remember the other one until he took off his pants. His was the cock that ripped her wide open. Maybe she shouldn't let him fuck her and send her home stretched wide open. Then again, maybe Brigham Young would rise from the dead and shit birthday candles out his ass.

She didn't want to have to look at her cunt when the third guy got done with it. Every little spot inside her was filled. He told Claire she was the only white girl that had taken it all.

After lunch everyone had another round with her. Her friend had to leave for a little while. The second couldn't get it up a second time, but hung around. Claire wanted to fuck the big guy that had ripped her open. The black bastard must have popped some Viagra on her. He stayed as hard as steel. Then slow fucked the rest of the afternoon. His even strokes kept Claire in almost a constant orgasm.

At four o'clock Claire knew she needed to go home to try to save her marriage. Her cunt wasn't going to let her stop.

"Fuck it." She thought. "So what if I'm not home when he gets there. I going to stay until I get another load buried deep inside me. I need to feel the cum spurt and the flood of seed inside me."

The Viagra God's must have been on Claire's side. Without much warning she was getting the hell fucked out of here. Her arms and legs were flapping around like a rag doll. An orgasm hit her so intense she blacked out a little. The length of his cock pulling from her brought her back to her senses. Twenty after four. She could still make it home before her husband brought in the kids.

Things were working so well that Claire made all the lights on the way home. She wasn't able to clench to hold in any of the sperm after the fucking she just got. She had learned to carry a towel with her in the car. She left a puddle in it that even the fabric couldn't suck up. A little spill in the hallway got cleaned up. Claire grunted a stream into the toilet. Now a quick shower and she would be ready to talk to her husband about saving their marriage.

Claire flirted with her husband and sucked his cock before putting the kids to bed. Now in the den she leaned against him on the couch. Naked under her gown she made sure he could feel her hard nipple press into his chest, but not her gapped open cunt.

She was a wife and a woman. Why would he not expect her to hide elicit sex and tell him other lies? Yet, he was ready to talk about her cheating and cock craving.

"The thing with Ralph was fun. You know I was getting off on it. Even you fucking clients for you boss was kind of a turn on. Fucking the black guys and the whore party in Idaho for money was beyond my grasp. The idea of black's filling you with cock and seed didn't work at the time. As time has gone by I can see that is something you need. Do you supposed we could find a couple of white guys with large cocks to satisfy you?"

"Sweetheart, it's a black cock thing. You know, forbidden fruit. A white guy with a two foot cock isn't going to replace a black guy fucking me."

"Well, I guess I can learn to go along with the idea just so it wasn't a regular thing."

Claire still could feel the effects of fucking blacks only a few hours ago and still felt the warmth of their seed where no other man could reach. She started feeling some control over her husband again.

"Maybe we could taper it down a little. Maybe me not tell you when I getting some black cock. Would that be better?"

"I think I'd rather know. Just don't spend the whole day with them or stay overnight."

Claire wanted to tell, but knew it would fuck everything else up if he knew what her day had been.

"What about Idaho? A girl needs a good gangbang every now and then, plus the money is fantastic."

"As long as you are safe. I know you will have to spend the night. Maybe if you would check in to let me know you are all right."

"Would you want the details?"

She could see him getting hard thinking about the stories she could tell from being with multiple men at the same time.

"I guess so. Just to be sure you are okay."

Full boner now. Claire could suck it, but more needed to be worked out.

"Ralph's in jail for a while. I was used to that a couple of times per night, five nights a week. I'm still going to need to be fucked a lot and I know you have lost interest. Can you find me another Ralph, Sweetie."

"God, that voice and face could be so sexy when she talks like a little kid." Ralph told himself, well told his brain that was now working from his pants.

"Why don't you find a friend? That way it will be someone you want."

"Is has to be your friend so the neighbors will think he is here to see you, not to fuck me. It worked before."

Her mouth went down over his cock and took it to the root. Cum flew out before she could get it out enough to take it in her mouth. She choked a little and smiled up at him, turning her head to the side.

"Maybe you can find me two neighbors. One for early and one for late."

They both slept well. He couldn't stand the idea of fucking his young wife, but a nice blow job would do the trick. Of course, Claire dreamed about people fucking her.

The next few nights he worked in the garage with the door open hoping to attract a neighbor prospect to fuck his oversexed wife. The first night Claire told him she needed to run out for a little while. Both knew she would be fucking somebody. Claire knew it would be her black local friend. His one buddy was there. They both fucked her twice before she returned home. Claire was glad the guy with the monster dick wasn't there. A splayed open gash made it difficult to even sit. A look in the mirror had showed an ugly gash that a fist could fit inside. She wanted to look nice for her guys. If she kept cock size under a foot or so and not too thick she would look pretty snug down there.

Claire's husband knew several guys in the Ward that he wouldn't mind see fuck his wife. Not of them came by, and the risk of finding another Ralph made them both have reservations.

The third night Claire left to "take care of things" she was gone until almost one. She found her husband waiting up for her.

"You're late! You're fucking black guy again, aren't you?"

"I never said I would stop."

"I worry about you. You come and go anyway, why don't you bring them here? They can hide low in the mini-van until you pull into the garage."

"Yeah, and if I want one to spend the night I can drop him off somewhere in the morning. Or, since I'm quitting work he could stay and fuck me all day until you bring the kids home."

Claire waited for a response to her over the top suggestion.

"Yes, I guess that will work."

"You want to watch them fuck me, don't you?"

"Yes, I really do."

This is going to work her husband thought. They would be with the kids from when he brought them home until the kids went to bed. The guy would have to hide in their bedroom until the kids were gone to school. Claire would get black fucked at home. Plus, it might not be every night. Then again, it is Claire.

"Do you want me to go pick up Steven now?"

"What"

"Steven, the black guy that's been fucking me. Well him and his friend."

"Ugh! I'm not sure I'm ready for this. Definitely not the two of them."

Claire was beaming.

"Come on, Honey. It will be liked jumping into cold water. Once the shock goes away you're going to like it. I've been told I'm fun to watch when I get fucked. You remember me with Ralph, don't you?"

Could a woman really say something like that to her husband?

"Hey, Baby. I want to fuck you again. I'm going to pick you up in a few minutes."

"Yes, he's here. He wants to watch you shove it in me and pump me full of seed. Right, Honey?"

Her husband waved his hands in surrender and nodded his head.

The garage door opened and closed. Claire came in with her blouse unbuttoned and her slacks twisted. Claire introduced Steve to her husband. They shook hands.

"Your wife says a lot of nice things about you. She's a real sweetie."

"Yeah, she knows what she wants."

"I know what I want right now!" She chimed in.

Claire led them to the bedroom. With her clothes quickly on the floor she spread her legs and exposed her cunt to Steve. Her husband sat in the chair. Steve started fucking her like he had been doing at his place an hour or so before.

Claire kept watching her husband to see his reaction. The last four or five inches going in almost brought him out of his chair for a better look. He knew about a lot of black cock being large. The fact it all fit in his wife had him aroused. He had a hand on his erection.

"When Steve gets done in me I'll take care of that for you, Honey."

He could see why she liked black cock. The guy was huge and was giving her quite a pounding. Finally they were groaning as they began to cum together. Claire got Steve's cock out of her and moved over to take her husband in her mouth. Her hand touched the base of her husband's cock.. She put her mouth over his cock to go down on it when a blast hit the back of her throat. The cheating little whore gave her husband a smile as she knew he now also liked seeing her getting blacked seeded.

Some time in the night Claire and Steve we going at it right beside him with Claire hissing through clenched teeth.

"Fuck me, Stevie. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. I want you cum in me."

"Sorry, Buddy. Just had to fuck her again. Didn't mean to shake the bed so. Consider it a vibrating hotel bed that doesn't take your money."

Claire laughed. Yes, Honey. You just saved a dollar.

They saved another dollar about dawn right before the alarm went off. Claire wanted to stay in bed and fuck while her husband handled her kids.

"Come on. Get up Claire. You need to make breakfast for your kids if this is going to work."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,501 Followers
12