A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 09

Story Info
Claire's friend Hannah tries black, gets knocked up.
9.6k words
4.41
64.4k
48
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers

Claire's husband kissed her goodbye and she drove off to her first trick. Steve called them clients. Claire ever wanting to be the whore called them tricks. Claire thought so much about the afternoon she just had with Hannah she almost ran a traffic light. She was thinking of eating Hannah's cunt when Steve lit up the burner phone. He gave her the location and time for the second fuck and added a third. Claire called home.

"Hi Honey, Steve gave me the details for my second trick and added a third."

"Okay, Sweetheart. I'll let you sleep in the morning."

"Thanks, Babe. You're the best."

Her husband was watching television to kill the evening. Three black guys wouldn't be a lot of a challenge for Claire. He thought of how she started fucking Ralph and all the men that followed. Then the black cock. He had even watched her fuck black cock and bareback the load. His own cock started to stir.

What he would have liked to see was Claire eating pussy. Two girls fucking each other was hot. His cock stirred again in his pants. He wouldn't try to fuck her when she got home. That part of their marriage was probably over forever even if she tired of black seed in her. He laughed ... tired of black seed in her ... like that would even happen. She was so lost to black cock. He pumped his cock with his fist until he unloaded in his own hand. He would try to fuck sister-in-lawJulie when he picked up the kids on Monday.

The phone woke him after midnight.

"Hello?"

"Looks like I'm out for the night. Steve just called in two more tricks."

"Sounds like you'll be pumped full when you get home."

"Already am. The first guy had a huge cock and a huge load. The second guy talked about his wife while he fucked me. The last guy didn't last long, but must not have cum in weeks. There was no way to hold all that in. I showered in his room before leaving. I'm off to number four."

"You must be getting tired."

"You know me. I'm like that rabbit with those batteries only with me it's black seed that keeps me going."

Claire kept going and going until getting home at 3:30 in the morning. She folded her clothes on the chair and joined her husband in bed. She liked sleeping nude and waking up in a sloppy mess of leaking cum. The womb fuckings made it easier to keep it inside until she slept and let it trickle out. Her husband hugged her naked body and kissed her goodnight.

Sunday afternoons and nights had become busier as businessmen came in early to be ready for Monday meetings. What better way to prepare for a meeting than filling a willing white cunt with seed the night before? Claire got black fucked twice by strangers that Sunday, once in the afternoon and again after eight.

Claire invited Hannah to lunch on Tuesday. Hannah took her two kids that weren't in school to her husband's mother while Claire's sister was being paid to babysit hers. Lunch was like a date for the two with them flirting with each other through the meal. Claire couldn't stop looking at the shape of Hannah's huge tits through Hannah's blouse. Going to the lady's room together turned into a brief make out session. Hannah wanted to get back home and at Claire's cunt.

They joked about going steady. Everything about Hannah was new for Claire. Who would have thought fucking black cock and eating white pussy would go so well together? This time Hannah was even more loving and less brutal with her teeth. Claire took her turn, pushing her face into Hannah's little cunt. They lay naked and talked about family, marriages, and how they met their spouses.

Hannah had studied a trade school course for hospitality and hotel management. Probably more of a sales pitch from the school than of being a lot of value. Hannah hoped the education would lead her to a resort job overseas. Instead she landed a local front desk clerk job before meeting her husband. Then as kids came along Hannah went part time, didn't work at all, then was back at part time again. Her husband had no clue that she was pimping to guests through Steve and pocketing a few dollars per week to spend on her kids.

Neither had dated much in high school before marriage. Both lives had taken an unexpected turn with Hannah's interest in pussy and Claire's love of black cock and sperm.

Both women stayed naked as they went to Hannah's kitchen to get drinks and make a snack to serve as lunch before another romantic love session. Claire kept her hands on Hannah's tits and nipples. They spent more time kissing and fondling than fixing something to eat. Hannah asked Claire to get the Mayo from the fridge. With her bent down Hannah stuck a couple of fingers in Claire's exposed cunt. Claire kept her face in the cool air as Hannah's fingers made her cum.

Lunch was pretty much forgotten. Claire sat on the counter and spread her legs to give Hannah access to her snatch. Claire waited for the biting from Hannah, almost needing it to cum her hardest.

"Oh, fuck, Hannah! Chew my pussy, bite my clit. I need it so bad."

Hannah hit her hard with it, biting Claire's cunt lips and gnawing on her engorged clit. Claire tried to get to the bedroom. She stumbled onto the couch with her legs in the air. Hannah had her face right back in Claire's crotch. Claire's orgasms were coming one after the other as she worked her own tits and nipples.

When Hannah paused to catch her breath Claire pushed her backwards onto the carpet. Quickly diving between Hannah's legs she buried her face in her pussy and gave just as good as she had just been given. Hannah was moaning and groaning on in front of the TV.

"Don't spill any. My kids lay here to watch cartoons."

"Not a chance! Have you ever seen me spill any?" Claire laughed.

"That is the fun part of being a girl with a girl, I guess. Wouldn't want to waste a drop."

Not that any was being wasted. As Hannah was cumming surge after surge of her girl cum Claire was catching it on her tongue and sliding it down her throat. It was early afternoon. Hannah wasn't working that night, her husband worked until five, home around six. The two wobbled back to Hannah's bed and collapsed in each other's arms, kissing and sucking and touching. She'll call her husband and have him pick up the kids. His mom always said she never got enough time with them. Let them stay while Mommy sucked pussy and got hers sucked as well.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

Those words got exchanged a lot as the two sucked and fucked each other. And, they genuinely meant it. They did love each other. And, yes they were going steady. Well, except for Claire. But, to be fair she wasn't fucking her husband and Hannah had been trying to avoid hers. Didn't want his cum in her.

So, the girls ran it right up to 5 o'clock. In both cases the husband's were picking up their kids. Okay, to be fair, Claire's husband was fucking Claire's sister, and this was one of the nights that he did. Surely Hannah's husband wasn't trying to fuck his mother although Hannah did refer to him as that when she got angry. Okay, to be fair. Claire's husband did fuck her mother. And, okay, to be fair, Claire would fuck a couple of black men while hubby waited at home after dinner with the kids.

Thursday Hannah called all excited.

"Claire! Guess what I did!"

"Oh my God, Hannah. What?"

"I did it! I shaved my pussy!"

Claire thought of the tuft of hair on the redhead's crotch. A bit of a tangle and easily soaked in Hannah's juices it was part of Hannah that she loved and accepted as part of her.

"Shit! You didn't?"

Claire imagined herself licking the now hairless cunt of her best friend.

"I did. I'm bald as a ten year old. I can't wait to feel you tongue on my shaved cunt lips and your tongue in my slit."

"My thoughts exactly. What are you going to tell your husband?"

"I'm not telling him shit. My period starts this weekend so I'll have a few days. When he does get lucky enough to fuck me he puts it in and is done in about a minute anyway. He might not even know the difference if I don't tell him."

"If you period is about to start I can't wait for that to be over."

"Why don't you come over for a little peek and a taste?" Hannah teased.

"Be right over. I'll have to stop for gas in the car."

Claire put on a dress that hit a few inches above the knee. Nothing else underneath. A little gust of wind caught her at the gas pumps blowing her skirt up enough that the guy at the next pump saw her bare pussy. Claire put the hose back and took her receipt. The wind gusted again. The guy at the next pump caught her again.

"Hey, if you'd like to fuck I think I can do that pussy some good."

Claire smiled and stepped right up to him.

"No, you can't do it any good. I don't fuck white guys."

"I saw your wedding rings. What about your husband?"

Claire turned as she got in her car and smiled. Still smiling as she started to close her door ...

"I don't fuck him either."

Then she drove away giving the man the finger.

Hannah called Claire twice on the way over to see why she wasn't there yet. She greeted Claire at the door wearing one of her husband's old t-shirts. She peeled it off and struck a pose for her.

"What do you think? I bald and soaked down there!"

"I can see that." Claire tossed her dress off over her head. "Let's see if we can get that either cleaned up or a whole lot wetter."

Hannah squealed and rushed to her bedroom. Beating Claire by just a few feet she fell backwards in the bed and spread her thighs. Her shaved pussy glistened with her girl juices. The redhead looked different, much younger, without the thatch. Claire almost didn't stare at the huge tits and hard nipples.

"Come on, taste me. Lick my pussy. Eat my cunt. Suck my clit."

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Claire took care of all four requests. Then sucking at her slit she made Hannah cum uncountable times before letting up.

"I didn't think I would like it. I loved your bush, but ... don't ever let it grow back!"

Time for some more girl kisses and Claire nibbling at Hannah's boobs and hard nipples. They lay together for a while, kissing here, kissing there, nibbling, licking, tongue wrapped around tongue, nipples to nipples, tummy to tummy, mound to mound. Then Hannah eating Claire's pussy while Claire brushed her hand on Hannah's red hair. Then more frantic as Hannah hit the good spots, biting hard where Claire liked bitten hard, sucking up her girl cum, feeling her tummy heave as each orgasm hit.

And,

"I love you, Sweetie."

"I love you, too.:

Then more kissing ... tongue around tongue ... looking into each other's eyes as they lay skin to skin.

"I'm glad we're going steady."

"I love to eat your cunt."

"Mmmmm! Me, too!"

Again, they pushed the limit of their time. Hannah had taken the kids to her husband's Mom without telling her it was for just a little time to experiment with shaving her cunt. Now, she'd hurry to pick them up.

Claire would go home. A shower, dinner with husband and kids. No call on the burner phone. Claire didn't need that this night. A night to reflect. A night to dream about Hannah's shaved bottom and how Claire's tongue liked kissing and licking down there.

It was Friday. Claire would fuck some black cock, get some black seed dumped deep in her womb. Hannah called a couple of times. They talked like young lovers over the phone. Hannah's hubby didn't learn about the shaved cunt. Claire did fuck two black men although three or four would have been fine with her. She was glad her husband was still up and on the computer when she got home. What she didn't see was the tissue full of cum he had ejaculated while looking at cuckold porn and remembering his wife with Steve in their own bed. Luckily she was too filled with cum to smell the small amount her husband had released from his own balls.

"How was the night?"

"The first trick was a preacher from some black church in Milwaukee. He only fucked me once. I was kind of insulted he only put one load in me. He did give me an extra hundred to pretend I was some little girl in his church. He kept calling me this little girl's name when his cock went in and when he was fucking me. Then when he was done he made me promise not to tell anyone what we did. Not even my Mommy."

"That son-of-a-bitch is nuts!"

"Yeah. When he went to take a piss I got one of his business cards from his wallet. Somebody needs to send an email to silent witness. That will be your job."

Her husband looked at the card and nodded.

"It was sick, but I kind of got off on it myself. You know, but in a good way." Claire mused.

"How was the other guy? Normal I hope."

"Yes, he was an older guy. Big man, nice cock. Put a lot of cum in me. Said he played football for BYU, like back in the eighties. Really a nice guy. Fucked me three times. Big loads, the first two. He told me he had all the white pussy he wanted from the Mormon girls getting away from their parents then wanting to try some football cock. They weren't very careful, with him knocking several of them up. The school told the parents to basically to shut the fuck up and either raise the kid or put it up for adoption. He married a white girl his senior year that liked being black fucked. He still fucks a lot of white girls. His wife didn't say much as he kept her fucked to her limit and she thought fucking a football player was her ticket out of Utah. He blew out a knee early and had a short career."

Claire's husband looked him up on the computer, found that he did play at BYU. He showed Claire a photo from when he was on the team.

"That's him! I wish I could have fucked him back then."

"What do you mean? You still had him cum in your three times."

"Can you imagine all those little Mormon's taking his big cock and then his wife getting fucked every day with that thing?"

Claire took of her clothes and stacked them on the chair.

"Remind me tomorrow to put some fresh cum rags in the car. I've gone through about a dozen this past week and tomorrow is Saturday and you know what that means ... lots and lots of black cum in me."

Claire pressed against him naked and kissed him goodnight. She could feel Mr. BYU's cum still draining from her. A lot had been spurted into the far reaches of her womb.

"I'll need to change the sheets in the morning."

Letting her sleep, Claire's husband checked in on wife before taking the kids to Grandma's house. They had the little flat key above the door so Claire could sleep in the nude with the door locked and the kids not run in on them. She would need to change those sheets. Cum had leaked out from her slit and was puddled between her outstretched legs as she slept contently after her night of black cock. She looked like an angel with the blissful look on her face ... an angel with a huge cum oozing cunt. He smiled and closed the door.

Emma was glad to see them. The kids were hustled out to the back yard to play. Emma lifted her dress to tease her daughter's husband with her hairy pussy. Not to be out done he pushed her towards her bedroom and gently pushed her on the bed. Her felt like eating some pussy. Emma was all for it as he slid his face between her legs. He loved the taste and smell of her. Emma rocked and wiggled against his face, soon loading his tongue with her girly nectar. He plunged his hard cock in where his tongue had been, sliding in her buttery cunt. He had mother-in-law cumming twice before her final one when he fired his seed into her.

He told his kids to be good for grandma and went to do the shopping. It occurred to him that Claire could do the shopping during the week. If the burner phone rang when she had a cart full of groceries her client could wait.

His phone rang while he was shopping. Steve had awakened Claire for a client. She was telling her husband she'd be out when they got home. He was putting groceries away when she came home with a cunt full of black cum leaking down her thigh. She was in the shower when the burner phone rang again. Dressing quickly she left to get fucked again.

Claire called to say it looked like she would be out most of the rest of the day and into early morning. Steve was going to stop by to pick up his cash, his share of the tricks that paid Claire directly.

"How much do you owe him?"

"It's three hundred he owes me if they pay by credit card and I owe him two hundred every time I get cash. I owe him forty-two hundred."

"Thirty-Two hundred. Shit, Claire. That much?"

"Eight times it was credit card. He owed me $2400. Twenty eight times I got cash. I owed him $5600. That's $3200. The money's in the safe."

"Claire ...??? You've fucked thirty six black men in a month?"

"Well, technically it's won't be a month until Tuesday, but Steve says he's got some bills. Looks like by Tuesday it will be more like fucking forty black cocks in the month."

"Jesus, Claire. Forty guys? You fucked most of them twice. That's a lot of cock."

"Yeah ... well if was a thirty one day month it would be a couple more than that. Got to go. I just parked the car. I need to get my cunt in the elevator."

He dragged the safe from it's hiding place in the back of the closet under the rack that held all of her "fuck me" heels. Claire usually put the money in the safe. The combination was a joke to Claire. It was the date she first fucked a black cock. There was a lot of cash, two car titles, an insurance policy and their wedding certificate, Wedding certificate??? Yeah, you'd want that kept in a safe place.

He counted out $3200 for Steve. There was still a lot of cash. They were spending a little bit at a time. All the money had come from some black man's hand into his wife's. Might as well give it a count. Thirty two times $300 would be just under ten grand. They had been saving for a couple of months. Claire got good tips. The more he counted the more his hands shook. The total count was $28,640, knowing Claire had spent almost ten thousand on clothes, kids, and furniture. The advantage of letting your wife fuck black cock and get pumped full of their seed was around Thirty Five grand.

The kids were playing in the living room. Claire's whore earnings were stacked in front of her husband. He didn't have a wife any more. He had a business partner and a mother for his kids ... sometimes. In a slow month she would take in over ten thousand dollars. He listened to the numbers in his head. He pictured that many black guys fucking his spouse. God knew she loved it.

The doorbell rang. Steve chatted a few minutes before asking for the cash.

"You know your wife is pulling down over ten grand per month plus tips. I hope you keep it in a safe place."

"Yeah, we got a safety deposit box at the bank."

He knew he needed to lie so he wouldn't get beaten up and robbed some night while Claire was out fucking one of Steve's clients.

"Well, you guys do something nice for yourselves with it. Claire's a great gal."

He found himself shaking hands with his wife's pimp. Not that he dressed like one. The guy was all style. He could see why Claire wanted to fuck him.

"Oh, Steve. Before you go. Claire never says ... do you still fuck her?"

"She's a great fuck, but if you run the candy store you can't mess with the candy."

Steve laughed and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Besides, I like them early on with black cock, even my own. They get pretty loose. Have you tried fucking her lately?"

"Claire's pretty happy with it all swollen and gapped open when she comes home full of cum. I'm not touching it."

"You know what they say about if Momma's not happy no one is happy. She's still good to the kids though, right?"

"I had to get on her about the kids, but she is better now. But, she's definitely getting fucked enough to be happy."

"Well, if you see it getting too much for her let me know. Nothing's worse than a burnt out black cock whore."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers