A Little Help Please?

Story Info
Lusty girl pleases herself.
800 words
3.55
24.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suzi64
Suzi64
3 Followers

She sits in front of her computer unable to focus on her chores of the day. She can’t help but think of the man whom took himself away from her, Ahh the sweet agony and desires of a lost love.

Her mind wanders back to the memory of his touch, it was so incredibly different from any other. God it inspired a heat deep within her core. She can picture herself in his hands, soft and gentle, but laden with the powers of aggression. His kisses so responsive yet full of the desire and need to be with her. Their bodies merge legs and arms intertwined lips filled with passion and heat.

She sits at her computer desk her hand casually playing with her nub. Her eyes closed, she leans back in the computer chair that lets out a somewhat annoying creak. Pictures in her mind of her being wrapped in his beautiful long silky hair, she moans. She always loved his hair, she used to spend hours just caressing her skin with it. Rubbing it on her nipples thighs whatever part of her body she could, it excited her so much.

Her nipples stand erect as her fingers work furiously on her sweet silky box. Her soft pink lips part as she opens her eyes. One leg up her heel on the pad of the chair she works her little clit still picturing the tenderness they shared. She recalls how quickly the feeling could turn, as he pinched her nipple so hard it would burn. That hot fire shot the strings of desire right to her tender pink box. Oh she recalls one night how he held her from behind, his arms wrapped around her as he pinched her nipples, she arched her back closed her eyes her head leaning on his shoulder, a soft sweet moan escaped from her lips. His hot breathe in her other ear; she couldn't help the juice flowing as he teased her clit. He moved one hand up to her throat his grip firm enough to place the fear of lost breath in her head. The same time not enough to take her out of the moment, she recalls she swallowed hard

She has her back arched eyes closed as she leans back in the chair. Her head tilts forward as she works the clit imagining it’s his touch, she feels the lips swell and the hard on become engorged. The heat drives her crazy, as she opens her eyes and peaks at the computer screen. As to not loose her pace, she closes her eyes and once again she is in his arms.

He bites her ear that tenderness gone now and the pleasure of the pain stimulates her to the point of oblivion. She remembers how her moans of pleasure lit his fires. Next she knows in her head she's on top of him looking down in his eyes as she rides his member. His beautiful brown lust filled eyes stare back at her with a somewhat evil grin on his lips putting the essence of desire in her heart. She moves her hips up and down as their fingers intertwine and he pulls her down to him. She kisses him passionately, tongues delving and exploring each other’s mouth.

Now in the chair one leg up still she thrust in two fingers and opens her nightshirt. Her hips begin to rock.

“MMM” she lets out a moan. Grabs a nipple and squeezes it to tight, recalls how he loved the way she moaned.

“Your moans turn me on.” And once again she is in his arms,

“I love the sound of your moans he whispers in her ear.”

She opens her eyes,

“Was I moaning?” He chuckles and works her,

“Yes kind of like this as he thrust into her.”

“MMMM” she can’t help it out comes a moan. She pushes her hips up and down her hands on his chest she lifts her little ass up and down his huge stiff shaft.

Her eyes closed she leans back, in her chair two fingers in her hot box,

“Yes yes,” as she tugs her nipple letting it snap back like he would.

“MMMM” before she can help it she feels the swell as it rumbles through her body coming with great passion. She feels her body twist and rise out of her chair.

“Ohh” her head rolls as the last waves swell through her, soft curvy body; she lets her bottom fall back in the noisy chair.

Which causes her to open her eyes. A soft smile on her sweet curvy mouth, she brings her fingers to her lips and licks them clean... She chuckles and looks at the papers she had put down. Now I can start my day...

Suzi64
Suzi64
3 Followers