A Little Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can, Kat," I told her. "You're a pretty sharp cookie. Sometimes you do dumb stuff, but so do I. I'm sorry I hit you alongside the head with a baseball bat, but it seemed like the right thing to do."

"It was," she said. "I can't wait to hit you with one, though. You better be on your toes, big boy."

For the first time in four weeks, I laughed. "Well, I've been thinking about buying a motorcycle, so I guess you won't have to wait very long."

She smiled and then sighed. "I have some phone calls to make," she said. "I better get started. Dex, when I come back, I'm going to fuck you into oblivion. You better be ready."

Four hours later, I decided oblivion was a pretty nice place. Sometimes you have these interludes in life. It's like being in a nightmare. Sometimes you wake up and the nightmare is real. Sometimes you just wake up. You give a sigh of relief. You lie there in your sweat and thank your lucky stars you woke up.

12