A Little Less Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

He fed them to me, and I sucked them clean. He must have known. He must have sensed what a true whore I was. After all, I had given him no reason to suspect otherwise.

I was panting when he finally stood back. I still hadn't cum, but was teetering on the edge.

He took me by the arm again, and this time, he did put me in the passenger seat.

And I didn't ask questions.

He drove out into the field, and I enjoyed the beautiful stars.

When we could no longer see Grubby's in the rear view, he parked. The grass was tall, the moon was bright, and the air hummed with crickets and a soft warm breeze.

Now we were truly alone. I didn't know whether to be scared or happy about that. But I didn't have much time to dwell on it, because he got out of the truck, dragging me with him, and I went, eagerly awaiting his next command.

"Strip. Now."

He said it with complete authority, as if anticipating my defiance.

Without waiting for me to comply, he turned to the flatbed and pulled the tarp out again, along with what looked like a sleeping bag.

I just watched as he laid out the tarp on the grass, followed by the sleeping bag.

He sighed when he turned and saw me still dressed.

"You can strip, or I can tear those clothes from your body and send you home without them. Choose."

I stripped. This was one of my favorite outfits, and while I would have loved to feel the tear of the fabric over my skin from his brute force, I knew this would be the most practical solution.

The most practical.

I was stripping naked in a field not far from a public place, and I was being practical.

How hilariously fucked up.

I was thankful for the warm Texas night. And more thankful that I had shaved every last inch of my body. I wanted to please him. Whatever his name was. I wanted him to desire me. I stood there, letting him gaze upon my moon lit skin.

He stood before me, fully clothed and raked my body with his critical gaze. He didn't look particularly impressed, or aroused, just very serious.

The silence, paired with his almost menacing stare, was a heady combination.

My nipples were rock hard, and not from the breeze.

When he finally moved, I flinched. But he was moving to the ground, laying down upon the sleeping bag, facing the highway.

"Come," he gestured for me to join him.

When I was getting settled beside him, he ordered, "Take my pants off. Suck me."

Again?

But I complied. I removed his shoes, followed by his pants.

I moaned softly as I took him into my mouth again, savoring the feel of his glorious cum drying all over my face.

I made love to his cock with my mouth, and caressed his balls, teasing his ass when his hips lifted in the air.

"Nnn," he grunted as I probed teasingly at his asshole.

Thrusting his hips up, penetrating my mouth with more urgency, I sensed that he wanted more. So I pushed slightly, seeing if he would give.

"Nnn, yeah," he breathed, relaxing a bit.

I applied a little more pressure, and to my surprise, my fingertip slipped past his tight sphincter.

I heard him suck air through his nose, and throw his head back in what was his most emotional display of the evening. I was enraptured, seeing him this way. Seeing that I had made him feel good. I had obeyed, and I had pleased him. I wanted more of it. So I gave him more. I worshipped his cock, and penetrated his ass slowly.

I slipped more and more of my finger into his tight hot channel, until finally I reached the knuckle.

Another gasp. Another thrust of his cock into my mouth.

I began to gently wiggle and pump my finger in and out of his ass.

In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out.

He hissed in pleasure, and thrust urgently into my mouth.

I felt so dirty. So whorish. And so powerful.

"Enough," he rasped, pulling me by the hair until his cock popped out of my mouth.

His breathing was as ragged as I had yet seen. He was trying to keep control, and I reveled in the knowledge that I had tested that control. This rock of a man was beginning to crumble.

"Get on top of me," he ordered.

At last!

"No," he corrected, when I positioned myself facing him. "Turn around."

What?

But as usual, I obeyed. And as usual, I didn't get his meaning until I was already there.

He wanted me facing the highway. Facing the bar where we had come from. Facing civilization. Naked as the day I was born, and straddling a stranger's cock.

If anyone were to happen upon us, I would be the first one they saw, bouncing up and down on his monstrous dick like a paid whore. I would be the one judged. And the thought of the utter humiliation gave me a rush like I'd never known.

I was worse than a paid whore. I was a voluntary whore.

"Put me inside you," he grunted.

This was what I had waited for. With one exception. Protection. Was he even going to offer?

It appeared not. And I didn't have anything with me. I guessed he would be pulling out, or I would take him in my mouth when he came. That was how things went when the guy didn't have a condom.

I wanted his cock in my pussy now, and refused to give the seemingly trivial matter any further thought. I would get off and suck him when I sensed he was close.

Gently gripping his hot rigid dick in my hand, I felt the broad tip part my bare wet pussy lips. God, the head was so big. Engorged and swollen as a fucking plum.

I sank onto him slowly, inch by inch.

"Nnnn," I heard him grunt beneath me, though I could not see his face.

I steadied myself on his thighs now, trying to relax my pussy enough to take him all the way.

My body screamed in protest when he bottomed out against my cervix.

"Aaahh," I whined, feeling the pain from his huge cock, but determined to please him at all costs. My hips jerked in resistance as I adjusted to his size.

"Finger your clit, little girl," he growled.

Oh my God.

I felt chills from his words. The words that were so far and few between hit me like a freight train every time.

Still bracing myself on his thigh with my left hand, I used my right to finger my clit.

Oh God, I was so wet. So wet. So embarrassingly wet. And all for him.

"Little girl, little girl," I replayed his words over and over in my mind.

"Little girl, little girl..."

I was nearing my own climax when real words broke through the fog.

"Ride me," he ordered.

I realized I had been humping my hips back and forth, but not actually pleasuring him. How silly of me.

I repositioned, squatting over him, and began to rise and fall on his thick meaty shaft.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

I could hear noises from my pussy as his thickness forced my juices from me. The squelching noise just made it that much dirtier. What use are words when you hear pussy squelching over your cock?

I spasmed over him every time he hit my cervix, which was almost every stroke. The pain still seared through me, but it was a new kind of pain.

"Good girl," he whispered.

And I came.

"Aaahhhh," I moaned, in spite of myself. I didn't want to spoil the intensity of the silence I had so quickly learned to appreciate.

No sooner had I cum, when I felt his thumb start to probe at my ass. I couldn't help myself. I mewed, and my pussy contracted on him again.

"Don't stop riding me," he warned, his words clipped. He was close. I couldn't see his face, but I could hear the urgency in his voice.

I bounced on his cock with renewed vigor, and the song of my juices slapping between our flesh rang through the midnight air.

He hadn't told me to stop touching myself, so I kept up with it as I rode him. His thumb became more determined against my tightest hole, and I scrunched my eyes tight as he pushed. I had never taken anything in my ass dry before, and the sensation was raw pleasure.

"Uhhhh," came his growl as he seated his large thumb deep in my ass.

I gasped at the sensation, fingering my clit with blinding speed.

"Cum on my cock little girl. Milk it," he hissed, thrusting his thumb in and out harshly.

"Aaahhh, fuck!!" I cried, squirting all over him.

My pussy squirted, wept, and squelched anew, and through the haze of my orgasm, I heard him curse.

The sudden pulsing in my pussy sent me soaring higher, and I bounced on him again and again, eager to milk every drop of cum from his balls. I wanted all of it.

I had never had a man cum in me before, without protection. And it was the most earth shattering sensation.

It took several minutes before we both came down from the high. But he was still semi hard inside me.

"Okay whore, on your hands and knees. Now."

How I did so when I was so exhausted, I don't know, but I had to please him. For as long as I could. As long as he would let me.

The softness of the grass beneath my knees was much better than the gravel of the parking lot, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I got in position. But then I felt his thick mushroom head against my ass, and I realized what it was that he wanted.

I flinched when I heard him spit. His aim was good, but was it enough? Most likely not. That huge dick was never going to get in my ass. Not without a blinding amount of pain. But he pressed.

"Please," I whispered.

This was the closest I'd come to outright resisting him.

"Sshh," was his response.

I didn't know whether to take it as a comfort, or a warning to shut up. But I knew that I had better fucking relax.

He took it slow. Every few strokes, he would spit on me again, and the motions became a little smoother.

I wasn't hitting back, but I wasn't fighting him either. I was just taking in the sensations. A man was taking my ass almost dry. Oh God. It hurt so good.

And then, for the first time, I felt his hand touch my pussy.

He gently stroked his coarse fingers over my bare mound, growling in pleasure as he claimed my ass slowly.

"Aahh," I whined as he made contact with my clit.

My pussy was leaking cum, both his, and my own, and he used the mixture to lube my clit, provoking it, rolling it between his fingers until I began to squirm desperately.

"Please," I begged, humping his hand like a bitch in heat.

"Sshh," he soothed, gently flicking my clit repeatedly with his large fingers.

Several moments passed before I realized he was no longer thrusting into my ass.

I was thrusting onto him.

I was humping my ass back at him whorishly as he pressed more firmly against my clit. I couldn't help it. I moaned aloud.

"Good girl," he whispered. "Hump that ass onto my dick. Go on girl. Hump it."

"Mmmm," I mewed. I would do anything he wished if he kept rubbing my clit.

But he stopped.

Why did he stop?

I quickly got my answer when he gripped my hips with both hands and began rutting into my ass. With force. He pounded my ass, forcing his cock in all the way. He punished me with his prick.

I wailed in surprise more than pain. Fuck, the sensations were so intense! His hot damp hands grabbing me, his nails digging ever more into my flesh, branding me for at least a few days. His cock drove into me with abandon. I heard a different sort of noise coming from him now. More of a pained groan.

"Uhh fffuckkk!!"

And suddenly, the pulsing. That blissful pulsing, twitching, pumping. His cock shooting his hot seed from his huge balls deep inside of me.

Oh God, that feeling.

He kept his hands on my hips for several moments as he recovered.

When he finally pulled out, I collapsed forward onto the sleeping bag, my lower half still trembling from his attentions. I was comforted momentarily when I felt his warm body laying beside me.

But he was not done.

"Clean it," he ordered softly, as if it were just any other request. As if he knew I would comply without hesitation.

I turned to look at him in disgust. He gave me a stern glare. And I melted. I submitted. I had to.

Still exhausted from our coupling, I took him into my mouth again, tasting the combination of my ass and his cum. This was so dirty. So horrible. So wrong.

And it didn't matter. Because I would do it for him.

I sucked him, and lapped him, and licked him, until he was showroom new. I cleaned every inch of him before he finally stroked my hair in approval.

"Good girl," he praised, before pulling his pants and shoes back on, and heading for the truck.

Realizing he was ready to go, I hurried into my own clothes and ran after him. I guess he didn't want to keep the sleeping bag. Even as a memento. Whatever. Guys.

I piled into the passenger side as he started up the engine, and we rode back to the bar.

"Umm, sorry, but I think my friends have probably left. Can you give me a ride home?" I asked.

"Sure," was his impressive answer.

I directed him, and twenty minutes later, he pulled up to my house. Or rather, my parents' house.

"Can I, umm, call you?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

My heart sank.

"But I can call you," he finished. "Sarah, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I gushed in surprise. He remembered my name? I felt stupid and flattered at the same time.

Taking out his phone, he began to add a new contact.

"Punch in your number," he ordered as he handed me the phone.

I was about to enter my number when I noticed the name of the contact was not my name. It showed as "Grubby's".

Stupid as I felt, at least I knew enough to realize that the guy was married and didn't want a strange woman's name in his phone. For the first time, I looked over at his left hand. Plain as day, there it was. A ring. I felt so stupid.

But I put my number in anyway. Just because he was an adulterous prick didn't mean I couldn't enjoy myself if he wanted to get together again.

He, whatever his name was, wasn't any better or worse than any other guy I'd been with. Well, he was better if I was grading on sex appeal. But when it came to the deep, emotional, romantic aspects, they were all alike. All shit.

I saved my number to his phone, knowing I'd never hear from him again, and scooted towards the passenger door.

Then I felt his hand grab mine.

"Thanks," he smiled at me. It was a warm, genuine smile.

"Anytime," I smirked, before getting out of his truck.

I watched, shaking my head as he casually drove away. He was a jerk. They were all jerks. But damn if he wasn't the hottest jerk I'd ever met.

---

The End

joodle
joodle
546 Followers
12