A Little Lick...

Story Info
Forgetting the condoms can prove interesting.
722 words
3.88
49k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Yes yes I know... I promised Loving Adrian! But I'm working on writing the WHOLE thing from first meeting to first time together and having a hard time remembering it without having to jump on him!

So enjoy another little appetiser whilst I force you to wait for the main course ;)

------

Helen had never been one to break the rules. And one of her parents golden rules was; No sex in the house when they were home.

Unfortunately, Adrian was leaving to start his new job the next day, and therefore she was having a hard time keeping her hands off him.

"Mmmph... Helen... we shouldn't..." Adrian managed as she rubbed her bare breasts against his chest.

The 18-year-old curvy beauty stared him in the eyes. "Don't tell me you don't want to." She murmured persuasively, bending so she could treat his dick to the same attention his chest had been receiving from her breasts, making him growl.

"We can't..." He protested, fighting the urge to roll her over as she climbed on top of him, naked as the day she was born, and slipped him inside her.

"Ohh god Adrian, you're big today!" Helen gasped, thrusting down a little to take more inside. He reached up his large hands and cupped her beautiful breasts, before easing her down slightly so he could tug a nipple into his mouth.

Helen moaned and pushed her breast further into his mouth. Adrian took this opportunity to roll Helen onto her back so he was on top and in control. Secretly he knew Helen loved to be dominated, and this was confirmed with her squeal of delight.

Keeping tight hold of his self control, Adrian allowed himself to thrust a little inside her, closing his brown eyes and allowing himself to feel her, skin on skin.

Helen, meanwhile, was exploding. The sensation of Adrian plunging deep, as well as the thought of him being naked... She felt herself begin to come and had to bite down hard on her lip to keep herself from screaming out loud, managing to restrict herself to a soft gasp of "Oh Adrian..."

He was getting close, and Adrian pulled out as Helen began to come, not risking the near miss of the previous day. He heard Helen trying to bring her breathing back under control and smiled. He loved giving her the pleasure she deserved and had been almost deprived of in her previous relationship.

Helen managed to open her eyes, and regarded Adrian with a soft smile. He was knelt by her knees, leg muscles bulging slightly, still very erect.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" She asked him softly.

"Yeah," He laughed, reaching over to kiss her gently. "Just waiting for him to go down," He regarded his erection humorously.

"Well... I can fix that..." She offered softly.

"Oh no, you dont have to..."

"I want to!" Helen retorted softly, and engulfed his throbbing erection in her mouth. Adrian's breating immediately went shallow as Helen licked the length of him, then drew it back into her warm mouth, rubbing her tounge against the underside as she sucked up and down.

"Mmmmmm..." Adrian managed as she began to pull the skin gently with her hand, making the foreskin rub over the head and increasing the sensation. Slowly Adrian relaxed into it. He had never had oral sex this good, never felt as relaxed as he did now, as he felt himself gradually getting closer and closer...

Helen kept her rhythm steady, even when Adrian began to thrust into her mouth enthusiastically, his breathing more rapid, hand rubbing the back of her head. She sensed him getting closer and closer until he literally pulled her head down on his cock and exploded into her mouth with a barely suppressed moan.

Drinking down his cum, Helen made sure she had taken all of it before removing her mouth.

"That was intense!" Adrian gasped. He was trembling with the power of his orgasm as he tried to find his clothes. "I dont think he's gonna go down any time soon..."

Helen smiled sweetly, blushing. "Did you... did you enjoy that?"

"Sweetheart, I have never, ever enjoyed oral sex that much before. You know I havent."

He pulled Helen into his arms and kissed her tenderly. "Come here and snuggle..."