A Little Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after that we fell asleep, Zöe cradled in my arms. At some point I began to have the most amazing dream, of Zöe's hands wrapped around my cock. I awoke with a start, and realised it was really happening. I lifted the duvet and stared down. Both of Zöe's hands were holding my shaft. She murmured, "This feels so lovely. And so big."

I hoped she wasn't doing that because she felt it was expected of her. I murmured, "Zöe, sweetheart, I...oh fuck!" Her lips had closed over the tip of my dick, and her tongue was flicking across it. I lay back and gasped, my hands clutching at her hair. I felt the tip touch the back of her throat, her tongue swishing across the upper shaft as one of her hands pumped steadily up and down the exposed part, the other one holding my balls. Her movements became more vigorous, and my hips started to thrust towards her. In moments I groaned as a flow of semen burst from my cock into Zöe's mouth. She lay still for a moment, her head resting on my lower belly. Then she squirmed up my body, and I tasted the remnants of my jizz on her tongue and her lips as she kissed me. "I really wanted to do that for you Addy. I've never done it before, I hope it was okay."

I squeezed her in my arms, and laughed, "Oh God, it was wonderful darling. Christ Zöe, I really love you." She snuggled happily against me.

We lay like that for a while, cuddling, kissing, my hand absently stroking her breasts, then slowly rose, dressed and travelled over to her parents' home. We arrived in time for lunch. I might have expected an uneasy atmosphere -- after all, they had every reason to think that I had just screwed their daughter -- but it was a relaxed, enjoyable gathering. I left mid-afternoon, and Zöe's father saw me out. As he took my hand to shake it he held onto it, placing his other hand behind my elbow. Now he had tears in his eyes as he said, "You're a good lad Adam, I know I can trust you to look after my little girl."

Feeling myself choking up, I nodded, and said, "I promise you, Mr Roberts, sorry, Tom, I will never do anything to hurt Zöe. I really love her." Angie was right about Zöe -- she is very special.

He nodded and said, "I know you do, son", then turned away, quickly, as if to stop me seeing him cry.

On the Monday Zöe was late into work. I started to worry that maybe it was some sort of reaction to what we had done, but she breezed in at 10.30, positively glowing. She apologised to Cora, saying she'd had a doctor's appointment, then gave me a conspiratorial wink. I had to wait until lunchtime to find out what it was about. Zöe said quietly, "I've told my folks I'm staying over at your place tonight, if that's okay. Oh, and the doc gave me these." She drew my attention to below the level of the table, where she was holding a blister pack of small whitish tablets.

For a moment I didn't get it. "What are...oh, are they...is that THE Pill?" She nodded as if addressing a moron, then giggled. I found it difficult to concentrate on my work that afternoon, knowing what was likely to happen later on. We took the bus back towards my flat, not looking at each other, both too nervous to speak. We ate in a burger joint, then, hand-in-hand, strolled across a local park. Finally, we entered the flat. I wasn't sure how we should move things on from there, but Zöe had clearly thought about it. She simply drew the curtains then stood next to the bed (I hadn't unmade it from the morning) and undressed. Then she sank into it and, her knees drawn up in front of her, looked expectantly at me. I stripped, snatching glances of the view Zöe was giving me of her pussy in the position she had adopted.

I joined her in the bed and we drew close, kissing as her arms reached around my neck. I in turn placed mine around her small waist. I felt her raise a knee and, a moment later, her toes started tickling down the length of my prick, and stroking my balls. I had already been semi-erect, but now suddenly I was painfully stiff. I reached down and stroked a finger between her legs, along her pussy. She gasped and her arms tightened around my neck. I whispered, "Okay?" She nodded and smiled. Gently I worked a finger between her pussy lips. God, she was tight -- the combination of her being a virgin and her size. For the first time I wondered if I would be able to go all the way with her. She was boiling hot inside, though, and very wet. I stirred my finger around, and she began moaning into my mouth.

I was wondering when to move towards actually putting my cock inside her, but she more or less made the decision. She began to slide down my body, and positioned herself so that I was between her legs, the tip of my dick nuzzling her opening. Rolling her onto her back, I gently pushed forwards. She gave a sharp breath, and braced her hands and feet against me. Then she put her hands to my hips and pulled, encouraging me to continue. When I got three-quarters of the way into her I started to feel as if I was meeting natural resistance, and stopped. She whispered, "That feels nice. Can you just hold it there a moment, while I get used to it?"

I was very aware that Zöe's face was buried somewhere in my chest. I began to slide my knees up the bed, easing them forwards until they rested at the join between her bum and her thighs. Her legs pointed towards the ceiling in front of me, my hands nestled around her cute little bum. She smiled, and murmured, "Mmmm, okay, let's go for it, big boy." Grinning, I began to slide in and out of her, slowly at first, and quite gently. The feel of her pussy was amazing -- like tight, hot, damp velvet clamped around my dick. It was so fantastic I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to last. As I continued to thrust into her, Zöe started moaning quite loudly, her legs waving and her hands clamped to my forearms. Beginning to get more excited, I increased both my pace and the strength of my thrusts, encouraged when she groaned, "Ooohhh, fuck, yes, that feels goooodd!" As I began to feel my climax building I leaned back slightly, so that Zöe was effectively sitting in my lap, riding my cock, her legs splayed either side of me. She suddenly gasped, rocked back and forth on me and buried her face in my chest. It took only a few more thrusts before my cum surged into her, and I fell back on the bed with her on top of me.

We made love several times that night. We found that one position that worked well for us was with Zöe on top of me, my hands wrapped around her hips and lifting her as she impaled herself on me, giving a small scream with each downward thrust. I also explored her tight little pussy with my tongue, and brought her to a shattering orgasm with one finger inside her and my thumb stroking her clitoris. In between, we did a lot of kissing, cuddling, and whispering to each other how much in love we were.

We still both work at Barbican University, in the same office. Everyone knows about us and they're delighted for us, especially for Zöe. We lived together in my tiny flat for about six months, spending occasional nights over at her family home, then her local council managed to find us a one-bedroom flat not far from there. We often have Sunday lunch with her folks, we visit Angie quite regularly, and I've got my own season ticket to see West Ham now. I've had a long chat with Zöe's doctor, and done a lot of reading up about her medical condition. I'm well aware that she may have health problems in the future, and maybe a reduced lifespan. We haven't thought about starting a family yet -- if at all -- but again we know there could be complications. As it is, we're still very much in love, and I'm just cherishing every moment I get to spend with my sweet darling.