A Little Mexican Exhibitionism

Story Info
Couple enjoy sun, sand, & sex.
4.5k words
4.35
78.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were off to Mexico for a long weekend of sun, fun and frolic. We've been married for about six months and Sue had completed her degree work and I was nearing completion in law school. We felt that we deserved a break.

My wife and I were in our early to mid twenties and heading for our first get-away. As we disembarked from the plane and cleared customs, the heat and passion could be felt in the air. Or maybe it was that eight or ninth Dos Equis's we had on the plane.

We hit the resort, dropped our bags in the room and we were off to the beach.

The surf was wild and so was my wife. She wore a bikini that was, well, it looked like dental floss to me. I always knew she was an exhibitionist from the time I met her while living in Europe. My first sight of her was semi-naked and dancing on a stage but that's another story.

Sue graduated from university six months back and this was her reward weekend. She graduated with honors and was recognized as a gifted athlete setting a number of records on her universities swim team.

Her body was and still is perfect. She still swims forty-five minutes everyday and has a beautiful tanned body. Sue's six foot frame is topped with natural, yes natural, blond hair, measurements of 36 C, 24, 35. A younger version of this body began an evening's entertainment for me and few other lucky bar patrons.

We spent some time swimming in the ocean. As she came out of the surf, either intentionally or unintentionally, her top was up around her neck. It caught me by surprise and a few others on the beach. Sue just smiled and kept walking through the surf.

After swimming and surfing all day we flopped down and crashed for a couple of hours before heading out for dinner, drinking, and dancing.

Dinner was great and afterwards we decided to walk along the beach until we found some interesting places to party at.

It was around ten and crowd was into the party mood. The music was loud, the drinks were flowing and the crowd was moving to the music. We danced and drank at the first place for about an hour then moved on farther down the beach to another. It was around eleven when we made it to the second night club.

The night was crystal clear and stars shone above. The warm breeze blew in from the water mixing with the music that could be heard from the two dozen bars along the beach.

The second bar was in high gear. There were various levels to the club and all were open to the seaside. Looking at the establishment from the outside, it looked like a wall of people moving and gyrating in unison.

We moved to the second level and were just in time to see an impromptu contest. A group of women wearing white t-shirts and bikini bottoms were having ice cold water poured over their shirts. Great, a wet t-shirt contest!

Sue and I watched as the women screamed as the water was poured over them. A couple of the girls even ripped the shirts open exposing themselves. I love Mexico! Mucho gusto!

After the contest was over, the music was turned up a notch or two. Men and women began to be a bit more bolder in their dancing and showing skin. The women from the wet t-shirt contest were dancing, some with new tops and one or two topless, among the crowd and on the tables.

Sue and I enjoyed the show and one of the topless beauties danced with us shaking her tits and pushing them in my face. The little brunette turned and offered them to Sue.

With the drinks, we had at least eight shots of tequila and four or five beers in the last two hours, the music and the t-shirt contest, Sue was drunk and horny.

Sue put her hands onto the ladies breasts and rolled her nipples in her fingers. The brunette enjoyed the feel and, as Sue let go of her breasts and nipples, stood back and pushed her bikini bottoms down showing her trimmed patch of pubic hair.

The little brunette dipped her right index finger into her pussy and offered to it to me to taste. I licked her finger as though it were a lollipop. Her salty juices on her finger were am aphrodisiac that set the tone for the rest of the evening.

The brunette leaned over and gave Sue a peck on the cheek and moved over to the next couple behind me and did the same thing for them.

Sue enjoyed the little exhibitionism scene and her nipples were now clearly visible through her pink top. Her cut-offs seamed to be riding a bit higher on her thighs. Or was I just imaging that.

Sue tracked the little brunette as she worked the crowd offering her wares just as she did for us.

I knew that Sue was an adventurous gal. In her college days, she joined a sorority and went through the initiation rituals. She never told me exactly what she had to do but I heard from her friends that she had to finger and be fingered by another pledge and sorority sister. Rumor has it she enjoyed the orgasm from the finger fucking. The best part of the rumor was that the fingering was done in a public setting.

The DJ made another announcement, this time a contest would be held for the benefit of the ladies: A wet jockey shorts contest.

The men were lined up in front of the buzzing crowd. Seven beautiful women, all topless, poured the water over their shorts to reveal their manhood.

Similar to the women, a couple of guys were egged on the by hooting and stripped out of their shorts. A couple of women moved forward and fondled them on stage.

The party was turning into an orgy. Viva Mexico!

Sue watched in amazement as one girl was giving a guy a hand job. The bouncers came and ushered them to a door and they disappeared behind it.

We wondered where they went. I hade enough of the wondering and grabbed two more beers for us. Sue nearly emptied the bottle in fifteen seconds. She had worked herself up into a quite a lather occasionally rubbing her nipples or working her crotch against the corner of a pool table. Sue was becoming extremely horny and needed a release.

The mid eighty temperature in a room full of gyrating and sweaty bodies didn't help either.

The cute little brunette was working the crowd again, this time with a top on. She handed us a yellow card that invited the bearer to the fourth floor lounge for even more hard partying.

We looked at one another and said, "Why not?"

I presented our yellow ticket to the bouncer and we were allowed up the stairs. As we got closer to the black door, the heavy bass line could be felt pulsating through the stairs and door.

The door opened and we entered the fourth floor lounge.

A wall of sound, alcohol, and perspiration met us. The room was one spark away from bursting into an orgy.

The music had the entire room swaying as waitresses swayed and dodged the dancers in the lounge. The darkened room was lit mainly by the lights over the bar and a few shaded lights in the corners.

Before us were approximately forty to fifty people dancing, drinking and having a great time in the private party room. It sure looked good and inviting to me so I goosed Sue's ass to get her to move into the lounge.

What caught Sue's eye were the poorly lit corners of the darkened lounge. There was some interesting activity going on in the two corners. The other two corners opened to the balcony and some pretty big bouncers made sure that no one was naked for outsiders to see what was going on. No sense bringing the federales into the quickly developing orgy. We don't need so stinking badges. We just need condoms, and a lot of them. Mucho Gusto!

In one corner, three girls were dancing naked on a table for a group of men and women. Two of the women were sucking their own breasts and the third was fingering herself.

We moved across the room to get a better view and came across a circle of women. Inside the circle were two men sitting back to back and masturbating. The women were cheering them on.

Evidently it was a beat-off competition as the women exchanged dollars and bets with one another to see which guy would blow his load first.

Sue stood and stared at the action and she started to rub her breasts through her top. I was looking for some female action. I told her that I would hook up with her after I got a couple of beers for us.

"I'll be back in a few... enjoy the show," I told Sue as I headed for the bar only to look into the other corner. The action looked interesting.

In another corner, a woman was giving a guy a blowjob.

I worked my way over to the bar and got a couple of beers. I looked over and saw Sue still with the other ladies watching the guys. I headed to the intriguing corner.

I made it through the crowd and came upon the brunette from downstairs working a monster cock in her mouth. She was having trouble getting it all in but she sure worked that bad boy up and down and in and out. The guy grabbed her brown hair and held it. He was cumming in her mouth.

I looked closer at the dim figures on the corner stage. The brunette took a swig of her beer and swallowed the beer and the man's load. Upon closer examination, the man that just got the blowjob had a full set of tits. The guy next to me said out allowed, "Unfucking believable... a fucking shemale gets a blowjob from a beautiful babe... where is mine... is there any justice in this fucking world?"

The brunette, sipping her beer, was up and asking who was next. The guy next to me jumped up on the stage and she pulled his dick out of his shorts. Justice was just served. She took him all the way down in one motion.

I stood around for part of the next performance but the DJ announced a strip off contest in the middle of the dance floor. The music slowed down and dance floor started to clear out in the middle.

The DJ asked for participants, male or female from the crowd. A few of the younger crowd, mainly the college kids, were up and out into the middle of the dance floor. About a dozen or so college students were on the dance floor, ten women and two guys.

The DJ wanted more action and participants. The winner would get a $1,000 for their performance as judged by the DJ and bouncers. Those that made it to the finals, would be judged by the crowd.

A few more people joined the crowd. I was looking for Sue with her beer in my hands. I looked but didn't see her. I checked the balcony but no luck. I went back inside and found her on the dance floor.

There were about two dozen horny, drunk dancers on the floor. Most of them were women with a couple of guys.

The DJ started the first song. A heavy bass line began on the over-sized speakers. I think the name of the group was Parliament and their contribution to the music world was a tune called The White Horse. The DJ must have picked the disco version since it lasted about five minutes.

The dance floor was illuminated by overhead lights and the audience was in darkness. Being an aficionado of strip joints and show bars, a stripper gives a better performance if she can't see the faces that are making the comments about and to them.

Wait until later, Sue would be riding my white horse. Giddyap!

The music began and the hips and bodies gyrated and twisted. The judges went to a few of the drunken dancers and tapped them to get off the floor.

The number of contestants had whittled down to a dozen after two minutes. A couple of the women were naked after a minute or two. They were tossed fairly quickly due to lack of creativity and imagination. Their horniness didn't work for them in this situation.

I found Sue and she was about ten feet in front of me. The song was coming to an end with the chorus of White Pony being repeated by the group. She had shed her pink top and was dancing topless, her shorts and undies still intact.

During the first song, one of the judges/bouncers watched and admired Sue. She knew how to user her best assets by grinding her hips, how her hands slid up and down her body, and after, she caught a bunch of the guys and the judges attention, eve so slowly peeled the top off her head.

Rather than throwing her top to the crowd which most of the ladies did, Sue used it as part of the seduction.

Sue rode the pink top, bending her knees slightly and put the shirt between her legs, her right hand in front and her left behind her heart shaped ass. Then, she pulled it back and forth, thrusting her hips and dry-humping the twisted t-shirt.

What I always found so erotic about her was that it wasn't her nakedness that was a complete turn-on, but rather how she used her body to accentuate the passion and create a sexual desire from the audience. Sue knows how to create a sexual desire, many times just by her mere presence.

Sue worked an end of the t-shirt into her pussy leaving about ten inches hanging out of her. She moved about the dance floor. At one point she dropped to the dance floor and did the splits, the pink t-shirt hanging out of her, pressed against the dance floor.

As the music slowed down, she approached a young guy in the crowd and let him pull out her t-shirt.

The college guys eye's nearly jumped out of his head as he slowly pulled out the t-shirt from Sue's pussy.

He pulled it out and held up his trophy. About seven inches were stuffed inside of her and had her juices all over it.

The college guy sniffed it and threw it back to her.

Tonight she was on.

The DJ came back on. "Well, well, well! We got ourselves a great little strip-off going on here! We're down to an even dozen and this next song will determine the final four! So let's get them naked with Cindy Lauper's, Girls' Just Wanna Have Fun.

The dozen survivors that did not get voted or tossed from the dance floor were all women. The guys all got tossed due to their inability to be creativity and let their horniness override creativity.

The music began and the twelve ladies began the next segment of the contest. Three were tossed by the time Cindy got to the first chorus. The other nine worked their bodies to the music. Three down, five dancers to go.

Another dancer caught my. She was on the other side of the floor near the bar. She appeared to be a college cutie, tall, probably taller than Sue, well proportioned, and knew how to move her body.

What made her intriguing were her long legs. The legs were perfect from the color, shape, and no blemishes. She moved with a purpose and she evidently had done this before but for how long anyone's was guess since she could only be a sophomore at best.

Cindy kept singing about how girls' just wanted to have fun. Heck, there was a room full of girls and guys just wanting to have fun. I know I was having a ball!

The judges tossed four more girls and now it was down to one more to go in the stripper life raft.

Sue had shed her shorts by slowly unzipping the zipper. She alternated pushing the sides down of the blue jean shorts. Cindy was telling all of us horny, sweaty folks her problems, "...the phone rings in the middle of the night... whatcha gonna do with your life..."

Life, heck, I want to see some skin.

Sue had the shorts down around her ankles and kicked them into the crowd. Guys and gals both fell over themselves to grab her bottoms. Sue was down to a black thong that covered very little and disappeared between her cheeks so seductively.

The young coed across the way was continuing her phenomenal show. She was leaning backwards supported by her left hand as her right hand played with her pussy. She was completely naked, her trimmed bush clearly visible and glistening in the lights.

The judge tapped a little brunette and the final four were selected for the final song.

Sue was the last remaining contestant that had an article of clothing still on; her black thong. The other four were all buck naked, their bodies glistening. The main competitor was looking fabulous with her long legs, trimmed bush, and well developed chest.

The deciding tune was about to start and the gals were finding their space on the dance floor.

The DJ picked a Joe Cocker tune, You Can Leave Your Hat On. I thought it was good choice but would have been more appropriate as the first song to begin the proceedings.

I watched Sue as she moved to the music and lyrics. The crowd was loving the pure display of exhibitionism.

Four beautiful, naked women dancing so slowly and seductively to the song. Now I could truly appreciate Joe Cocker and his great musical work.

One of the contestants was doing the splits offering everyone in the ten feet in front of her all of her feminine charms.

The lady doing the splits was getting really turned on by the crowd. She did a nice job of stripping and dancing until some one rolled out a beer bottle and she squatted over it and took it inside of her. It was truly erotic watching the bottle slide up and down until most of it was inside of her. She lost it when she started coming.

The aspect that separated her from the other three was when she pulled the bottle of her pussy. Her lips were really stretched and gaping wide-open. The nice amateur dancer pulled her lips open for all of us to see and began to pee on the stage.

This was the first time I saw a woman pee in front of a group of people. I found it truly erotic and have enjoyed women spreading and peeing ever since.

The second contestant was truly an exhibitionist and knew how to work the crowd well. Her down fall was when she decided to give blowjobs to all cummers. She kind of disqualified herself. The photographer had a great time capturing her deep-throating a couple of lucky guys.

That left us with my wife and the tall drink of water.

My wife was working the thong slowly up and down her thighs never quite providing the crowd with a full view of her pussy. One wag in the crowd crowed over the noise, "Hey baby, is that cootchie shaved?"

Sue looked at him, smiled. She worked her hands, palms against her body, down the front of her body. The thong slid down but her pussy was covered by her hands.

With the thong at her feet, Sue arched her back and did a hand stand spreading her legs. Sue lowered herself into head stand keeping her legs spread and open. The crowd around the end of the dance floor by her was going wild. Guys and girls were hooting and enjoying the show.

The young gent that wanted to see my wife's pussy was also not let down. While Sue was doing the hand stand, he went onto the dance floor and grabbed her thong. He was having the time of his life wearing it on his head.

Sue slowly lowered herself to the floor keeping her legs spread and allowing her open charms to seen, judged, and hooted at.

Sue's bottom hit the dance floor while she kept her legs open falling forward onto her breasts. Her legs maintained their open posture allowing everyone to see her pink slit opening. Sue was really getting turned on by the attention and stripping.

The last and one true competitor was gyrating her body and grinding her hips to Mr. Cocker. She moved with the music, her body becoming one with the song. Finally, someone tossed the little lady a sombrero. She worked the Mexican hat into the act hiding behind the hat and revealing her body as Joe Cocker sang the words, "...you can leave your hat on..."

The girl was squatting in front a mixed group. They reached out to touch her body but she was always to quick for them.

The song came to a grinding close with the crowd worked into a frenzy. Both of the real contestants were standing in front of everyone buck naked. One of the bouncers came up and yelled into the microphone, "Alright, let's give it up for these naked and beautiful ladies!"

"For our winner, how about Miss Long Legs!" the bouncer screamed into the microphone, his voice bouncing off the balls and ceiling.

The crowd for my wife's rival went wild, hooting and hollering. A fake applause-o-meter arm swung up behind the DJ. The arm was a penis that swung over to a vagina with some dark hair around the slit. The penis tip went into the vagina. Orgasm!

12