A Little Neighborly Help

Story Info
Neighbor gets more than a hair trim.
1k words
4.17
49k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
144 Followers

Bob, our sixty something neighbor has been a widower for several years. Any time Kathy or I need anything done around the yard Bob always is there to help. Bob will even mow the grass for us while we are away on vacation and even pick up our mail.

I can't say I ever meet his wife Karen before she died; she would just wave as we passed by, Kathy thinks it was because she was embarrassed by the loss of hair from chemo.

We are neighborly friends, more of a casual friendship. Bob usually doesn't have much to say, except for commenting on weather or flowers in the yard. He likes to watch Kathy tend to her flowers in the back yard. I am sure he likes looking at her tight body, sometimes I would swear that he is staring down her blouse at her tiny tits. Occasionally he will bring over a 'spare' plant, saying he bought too many can she use them.

Kathy will sometimes sit on the patio and use her laptop to check email or surf the internet. One day Bob comes over, sits down next to Kathy, and asks, "Can you help me with an internet thing?"

"Sure Bob, what are you trying to do?"

"Well, um, it's like this, I'm trying to... well, I want to."

Kathy jokingly says, "It's not looking for porno on the web."

"No, it's I want to use this dating web site some of the guys at the senior center are using. I found the site and signed up, but I can't seem to come up with a profile for myself and get started."

Kathy says I have my laptop right here, let's look.

Kathy logs on to the site and asks Bob, "Exactly what type of woman are you looking for?"

Bob replies, "I'm looking for a younger woman; I don't want one of those 'old ladies' at the senior center."

Kathy helps Bob write a profile of himself and describes what he is looking for in a woman.

He quips, "What I really want is a woman like you."

Kathy responds, "What kind of woman do you think I am, Bob?"

He stammers and says, "A beautiful rose like you, full of life, good looking and sexy."

Kathy, flattered by Bob's comments said, "I'm sure the site will match you up with someone that fits those qualifications."

A few weeks later Bob is knocking on the front door, exclaiming to Kathy, "I got a date."

He proceeds to tell Kathy how he has been corresponding with a woman that replied to his ad and now they have arranged to meet. He is as giddy as a teenager preparing for his first date. Well actually, it's been almost thirty-five years since his first date.

Bob starts asking Kathy, "What should I wear, should I dress casual or should I go in a suit?"

Kathy says, "Bob I hope you will not take offense to what I am going to tell you, but it will help you make a good first impression."

"Go ahead, tell me."

She tells Bob that personal grooming is important for a first date. She tries to tell him delicately that he has a forest growing in his ears.

Bob replies, "Karen always trimmed the hair for me, I am afraid I'll puncture my ear with the scissors. Can you do if for me?"

Kathy thinks about it, she thinks if it will help Bob have a good date, it's the least I can do. She says, "Let me get my scissors and I'll be right back."

I am listening to this dialog from my office down the hall, but not really paying too much attention. Kathy comes out with her scissors and tries to figure out how this is going to work.

Kathy is dressed in shorts and a sleeveless denim shirt, with the top three buttons undone. She is also braless, because she wasn't expecting any company.

Bob is tall 6' and Kathy is short, 5' 2" so the logistics of working on Bob's ears is a problem. She tells Bob to sit in the kitchen chair, but it's not comfortable for her stand and work on Bob's ears. She decides to straddle Bob's legs and sit in his lap, completely taking him by surprise. As she leans over Bob and twists to the side, her shirt is opening and giving Bob a view of her tiny tits. As she continues, Bob keeps squirming, each time she readjusts in his lap.

I peek out from my office to observe what is happening. Bob is starting to squirm more and Kathy keeps readjusting. By the look on Bob's face, he is enjoying what's happening. Bob is getting a lap dance. He looks around to see if I am looking and then puts his hand on Kathy's tit.

At first, she doesn't pay attention, and then she realizes what Bob is doing, smiles and lets him continue. Bob starts playing with her large nipples, rolling each one between his fingers, eliciting a soft moan from Kathy.

After a few minutes she leans back, opens her shirt and tells Bob, "Suck them," as she begins gyrating more on Bob's lap. I can tell by the look on Bob face, he is having issues, he is either ready to cum or have a heart attack. I am about to come out and tell Kathy to stop before you kill the old guy.

Kathy says loudly, "Suck my titties harder Bob." Bob sucks for all he is worth, going from one to the other, making slurping sounds. I guess he isn't having a heart attack.

Then Kathy lets out a scream, and goes into spasms. Bob cums and now he is watching Kathy spasm several times, at first he says, "You OK, Kathy?" like he thought she was having a seizure or something.

"Everything's OK now Bob. I was just having an orgasm."

"Karen never had one like that."

"Bob you did a special job on me, Karen would be proud of you. If you can do that for your date, you will have a satisfied customer."

"Let me finish your trim and you will be ready for that date. ... When you return, be sure to give me all the juicy details."

Then he says, "Thanks Kathy, you're the best."

I am thinking Bob will really be helpful in the future and looking for more ear trims.

hannsg
hannsg
144 Followers