A Little Night Music Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a moment, I will kick these knives over to you. You will pick them up and use them for no other purpose than carving this into the forehead of the man to your left. Use big characters so it can be seen from a distance. When you're done, hand the knife to him so he can do the same for you. Then slide the blades back over. None of you shall move or scream while you are being marked."

She kicked the switchblades over to the men. With looks of confusion regarding why they were following her orders, they picked up the knives and did as she commanded. Men groaned against the pain but could offer no resistance, and the ones who did the carving did so with hearts full of dread, knowing that they would follow right after. Eyes stung as blood that they were unable to wipe away dripped down their foreheads and into them. When the knives were returned, La Contessa tossed washcloths to the men and told them to clean their faces, and then addressed them again.

"From this day forth, you shall keep your heads shaven and never wear anything over or cover your marks. Whenever anyone at all asks about your mark, you will tell them how you took women from their homes and families and sold them on the other side of the world. You will tell them of the cruel things you have done to your captives, and then you will accept any punishment they choose to give you without resistance. Oh, and one last thing..." She dumped the remaining contents of the box onto the floor and started tossing the shirts inside to the men. "You will be certain to wear these until after you report to the Elders."

The gangsters held up the printed t-shirts bearing a silhouette of Castle Finzione with "Come to San Finzione" in friendly yellow letters beneath it.

"A twenty Euro value in any airport gift shop, gentlemen. And now, you will go peaceably with La Policia as they escort you to your flight home. We'll see if any of the doctors outside want to work on Ol' Lightning Butt here before you leave." She gestured to the man on the stretcher.

"I hope you have all enjoyed your visit to San Finzione. By all means," Helena looked them in the eyes again and said in her most commanding voice "TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS ABOUT YOUR VISIT!"

* * *

After the cleanup, Contessa Helena de San Finzione paced before the 20 men and women of the Squadra de Ultimados who'd participated in the raid. Their riot gear had been removed, and all stood at attention, wearing their fatigues and the black with emerald-green striped berets of their division. Generalissimo Ramirez walked alongside her and Capitan Ortega, Ramirez's replacement since being promoted to Generalissimo of San Finzione's armed forces; walked three feet behind them.

"Again, excellent work, Ramirez; Ortega," Helena said as she looked over the troops, still wearing her truck-driving disguise; and then addressed them all. "All of you, well done out there. Thanks again for the skylight thing."

"It is our duty to protect and defend San Finzione and La Contessa," Ortega said from behind them. Helena nodded. Her eye caught a blonde woman and a black-haired man amongst the Ultimados, both of whom she knew to be unmarried from their files.

"You two, you will come with me to Castle Finzione for a special debriefing. Your Contessa owes you her gratitude. Everyone else, as you were. First two rounds at the taverna are on me, ladies and gentlemen."

The soldiers saluted and Capitan Ortega dismissed them. La Contessa turned to Ramirez.

"Still room for one more in the limo, Hernando. San Finzione owes you a great deal of thanks too."

"I am still a married man, Contessa." Helena sighed.

"Another medal it is, then. Ciao."

The two that La Contessa had selected followed her to a waiting emerald-green limousine and the chauffer closed the door behind them.

* * *

Contessa Helena de San Finzione sat in the middle of the back seat of the limo. The two Tenentes took the rear-facing seats on either side opposite her. Helena lit a cigarette and gestured toward the mini-bar.

"Your work was outstanding, Velasquez, Maisson," she said as she removed the leather jacket and baseball cap and shoved them to one side on the seat. "I know you serve without thought of reward, but San Finzione owes you a great debt." Helena unhooked the straps on the overalls she wore. She met their gazes as she slipped them over her shoulders and allowed the front flap to fall forward, and then began slowly unbuttoning the plaid flannel shirt she wore under them.

"And as Contessa, I am pleased to give you the People's gratitude. Why don't you slip out of those uniforms and let me see the brave soldiers I'll be honoring tonight?" As the two soldiers began to obey her suggestion, a text came in on her phone. She slipped the shirt off and fished her phone out of the pocket to read Generalissimo Ramirez's message.

"Oops," Helena said as she began unhooking her bra. "Forgot I was still wearing a live microphone; just a moment." She removed her bra, rolled down the window, and tossed it out. She rolled up the window and thumped the roof twice and the driver pulled away. "Now come sit with your Contessa and let her think on how best to reward your service."

* * *

"Generalissimo," Capitan Ortega said as the two of them watched La Contessa enter the limo with her companions. "I must debrief all of the men, I will need those two. How long shall she keep them?"

Ramirez listened to something in his ear, then took out a phone and sent a text. A moment later, the window of the limousine opened and a bra was dropped from it. He watched with a smile as the chauffer drove them away to the castle.

"You have plenty of other men to debrief, Capitan. As for those two," he gave a small smile before turning to face Ortega. "They'll be back. When La Contessa tires of them."

12