A Little Night Music Ch. 10

Story Info
Helen and Suzy-Q work the problem; Susan makes a new friend.
3k words
4.68
10.1k
4
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I remembered I'd been here in other dreams.
But usually, there was a water polo game.
And a girl who could talk with her eyes.
And she'd say 'Can you see what I'm saying?'
Then the horns kicked in.
And my shoes began to squeak."
-2NU, "Ponderous"

Lady Maria Louisa Francesca de San Finzione paced around her Great-Grandmama's study. Once Capitan Ortega had brought her and Stavro back to the castle, it was decided that it was the most secure place, since the dungeons were now off limits to all by order of La Contessa.

Ortega and the Ultimados were unaware of the secret passages in the study leading to La Contessa's bedroom, Jeanne's quarters, and an ancient escape tunnel, and Maria was seriously considering using the tunnel now.

"Why can I not be with her," Maria complained to the air. "I am doing nothing in here!"

Stavro stood from the couch and wrapped his arms around her.

"You are doing something, Maria," he told her. "You are being safe. Everyone needs you to be safe now."

She looked up at him with eyes ready to flood over at any moment.

"'Because Great-Grandmama might die.' That is the thing you and everyone are avoiding saying."

"Yes, we all avoid to say it because none of us want it to happen. La Contessa, she is a realist. She would want you to be safe too. And to be ready for the worst. You should play that disc."

Stavro jerked his head toward a stack of twenty Blu-Ray discs on the table. The one on top had a sticky note attached to it that read "Play this one first. (It's short.)"

Maria stomped her foot.

"No! I know what they are. They are her advice about being Contessa. Important wisdom that I may need one day, but this is not that day! She can tell me herself when she comes home!"

Stavro patted her head as she pressed it into his bicep.

"Maria, Emay Cardia, I am sorry that you must to face so many hard truths in one day, but you have been Contessa Maria de San Finzione since your Great-Grandmama fell unconscious." Maria looked up at him in surprise; no one having said those words directly to her yet.

From his tone, Maria had expected to receive a look of disappointment back, but instead saw the look of a man who completely believed in her. He continued.

"I hope that you will not need to be for long. And when she returns to us, I think the knowledge that her Great-Granddaughter was up to the task, will raise her spirits and help speed her recovery. I cannot make you do this, we both know what will happen if I try; and the only person who would be able to wake you is in surgery right now, so you must do this, Maria."

She nodded and loaded the top disc into the player. Stavro slumped back down on the couch. Maria saw sadness in his face and snuggled up next to him.

"Now something is bothering you." Maria said, taking the remote and turning on the giant TV.

Stavro thought while the TV was powering up before saying it.

"If you become Contessa and you need to marry a king or someone of your station, I will understand."

Maria laughed at that and gave Stavro a tiny peck on his nose.

"YOU are my king, foolish one."

She started the disc.

Contessa Helena de San Finzione's face filled the screen. Maria looked over at the computer on her desk and realized that was where this was filmed.

"Hello, Maria," Helena said with a soft smile, speaking Italian; the language spoken most around the castle and the one in which she and Maria usually conversed. "If you're watching this , something has happened or is currently happening to me, and it's your time to step up. I have every faith in you, Dearest One.

However, there are some important matters to discuss first."

She stood up from her chair and looked directly into the camera.

"To begin with, this thing that my friends and I can do, which I may or may not have been able to teach you by the time you see this. Hopefully, discs 15-18 will tell you all that I know; and you can always call Troy, Julie, or Susan for any help you need. None of us are able to control others over video; which is why we've always talked via Skype, so although I cannot command you here, I AM still able to trigger an implanted suggestion. Like this."

She fixed the camera with a gaze that Maria could feel through the television.

"'It is time for my Great-Granddaughter to become the woman that she was always meant to be.' That should release you from the protections I've placed in your mind. You no longer need worry about being moved against your will or telling others too many personal things about me. Oh, also, if I've met with my end, and 24 hours later, you hear two gunshots coming from the general area of the dungeon, don't worry about it. The less you know, the better."

Contessa Helena de San Finzione sat back down and lit a cigarette.

"Now, I'm going to operate on the assumption that you're watching this within 24 hours of whatever's happened, so that's where I'll start." She took a drag of her cigarette and looked at it. "God, I hope it wasn't these that got to me, cause that'll make the rest of these videos kinda sad. Anyway, let's begin."

* * *

In the couch in her head, Contessa Helena de San Finzione and Suzy-Q were continuing their discussion.

"Then who was Raymond Chen?" Helen asked.

"Nobody," Susy-Q said as she slid closer. "A name out of the Hong Kong phone book; there's probably a couple hundred Raymond Chens. Statistically speaking, with that many, one of them has to be a pedophile or something, so you can take some comfort in the thought that maybe they got the right one."

"That's not much. Also, if the Elders wanted to placate me badly enough to commit a random murder, why would they send an assassin a couple hours later, much less one that's deaf so he couldn't hear my command?"

"Wish that clue light was still here," Suzy-Q said, looking around. "So, it's not the Triad either. But SOMEONE set up the human trafficking stop in San Finzione. Someone who can and would manipulate both you and the Elders into thinking this Raymond Chen was responsible. And the next afternoon, a deaf assassin makes a suicide run for you? That's altogether too much coincidence for one 12-hour period."

Helen took in what Suzy-Q was saying. If she really was some part of Susan psychically reaching out to her, she was a damn smart one. And totally hot in the Lara Croft getup.

"Yes. Yes, it is. So, you're saying someone was smart enough to persuade a bunch of Triad goons to set up a human trafficking way-station in San Finzione and tipped La Policia off. They passed the matter up to me and the Ultimados and we raided the warehouse and shut them down. Then in half a day, they managed to track down a deaf assassin who also happens to be suicidal and got him into striking distance of me. Why do the first part? To frame the Elders for my death?"

Suzy-Q wrinkled her brow and asked a question.

"Wait, who's Umiwama?"

Helen gave a look of shock and was about to say something before she remembered that however this worked, Suzy-Q seemed to have some kind of access to her thoughts.

"A girl I met in Uongo. Igazi wanted a demonstration of 'my witchcraft,' so he made me..." A bolt of realization hit her. "That's why they went to all the trouble! They wanted a demonstration!"

Suzy-Q scooted close enough to touch and gave her an excited look.

"RIGHT! They've heard the stories about Contessa Helena de San Finzione being able to control the wills of men, but they needed to know for sure. So, they created a situation that you couldn't possibly ignore; one where you'd show up in person and definitely make use of The Thing so they could see it for themselves. Did you see any cameras?"

Helen thought about it for a moment. She usually had to do stuff like this herself, and withe the Whatever creatures out of the way, it was new and exciting to have a partner to bounce her thoughts off of; even if she was only an imaginary version of someone Helen wished were this good a friend in real life. She answered.

"No, but then again, I wasn't looking for any."

"Right! You were ALWAYS a better criminal than Wade." That got a smile from Helen. "Setting up a slavery ring and then recording your own evidence of it would be so UNBELIEVABLY stupid that YOU wouldn't even think of it! Even with La Policia watching the crime scene, people this clever probably managed to get rid of the cameras by now. They watch the video and figure out it's something to do with your voice, and luckily, they happen to know a deaf killer willing to throw his life away that they can call..."

Helen cut Suzy-Q off and leaned closer, their tone becoming more conspiratorial.

"Wait... no. They didn't go to all this, then 'just happen to remember where I put this guy's business card.' They'd need him on standby. Whoever could do all this would have also thought ahead of time 'If I'm right about this, my guy's gotta be ready to strike the next afternoon.' He'd have to have been part of the plan from the beginning."

Suzy-Q took hold of her hand excitedly.

"Ooh, yeah! So, HE; we can drop the 'they,' it's more than likely A MAN at the root of all this." Helena nodded agreement. "Maybe he's heard enough stories about you to believe them, but he has the thought 'With that kind of power, why doesn't she just go on TV and proclaim herself ruler of the world?'"

"I think proximity has something to do with it," Helen said, suddenly aware of how close she and Suzy-Q had moved. "I've done it to large crowds over a microphone, and suggestions can be triggered over the phone or video, but not commands. He'd have reasoned that out too, but this guy's gotta be sure of everything first. He needs to test it, test me! That's what the warehouse shit was all about!"

They hugged for a second, then broke it just as quickly before Suzy-Q spoke.

"Ok, so he's found out we've got a Kryptonite. But then, why send a guy with a glass shank to kill you?"

"I've been thinking about that. I thought at first that it might be some kind of 'I'm on to you' message. Then again, misdirection is what gets this guy hard; so maybe that's what I'm supposed to think. I mean, between the A&E Biography and fuckin' Barbara Walters; my 'tragic upbringing' and Wade's 'death in a prison riot he just decided to start' is not exactly Classified information. Well, except Troy and Julie; All-Powerful Athiesmo be praised that I've managed to keep them out of things!"

"Right," Suzy-Q said. "So, fuck you, Copperfield. It ain't 'the long-lost sister back from the grave,' let's just cut that shit right now."

"Yeah. It's just as likely that it was simply easier to slip past the pre-tour security screening and not get picked up when they ran the wand over him."

"And if it broke," Suzy-Q added. "He'd still have a sharp, thick piece of glass to kill you with. I keep coming back to the word 'clever' with this guy; but yeah, I see it now. Ok, that brings us back to 'why.' Why not use a sniper or a bomb? And why move so soon after the warehouse?"

Helen took a long drag of her cigarette and reached for the coffee cup of wine. Suzy-Q picked it up and handed it to her, their fingers brushing as it passed between them. Helen thought her touch was really nice, but took a drink and got back to the questions at hand.

"Good point. You don't go to all that and then just hurry up and press the button less than 12 hours later. There's a reason he had to do it today. A reason it had to be on the tour."

"So," Suzy-Q asked. "Who knew you'd be surprising the tour group?"

"Oh, enough people had to be in on my 'surprise' to know that I'd be there at that time. Can't think of anyone Jeanne might've told, but Maria probably said something to Stavro. Ramirez, Pierre, the servants, security... oh FUCK! I even told the fucking Triad goons too, back in the warehouse! He didn't need to find out about it! I GAVE him the time and location to hit me!"

* * *

Susan Bailey and Colleen Sullivan sat on the edge of the large bed in the Contessa Class suite. Susan moved closer to Colleen and started playing with the buttons on her uniform jacket.

"Ok, Colleen," Susan explained as she worked her way down the buttons. "You know how Helen can do stuff like make you feel like you're having sex on the deck of a pirate ship?"

Colleen nodded excitedly, watching Susan look up at her as she continued.

"Well, both of my dear friends in the next suite can do that sort of thing, and so much more. See, they played these little control games with it for years before they realized whom their hearts belonged to, and moved those games to the bedroom. I mean, just seeing it... that much love and trust between two people who can explore each other's minds the way other couples explore each other's bodies. That they both so freely share it with me makes me feel like more of a princess than Maria."

Susan emphasized the statement about exploring bodies by pulling Colleen's jacket off. As she started at the bottom button of her blouse, Colleen started from the collar to help.

"Now, the game they were playing when I left, Colleen, involves what Troy says is the secret of their marriage: Loving each other in every possible way; absolute, unquestioned trust; and a series of implanted triggers and suggestions that cause both of them to be aroused by each other's happiness and made happy by each other's arousal.

"Julie just got back from being away for five days. No big deal, right? Unless it's the first time that you and your constant, lifelong companion have been apart for that long since you became a couple. So, as you can imagine, they're both very happy to see each other."

"Aye," Colleen whispered, slipping her arms out of the jacket and removing her blouse. "An' I'm guessin' they're very aroused cause of tha'."

"Oh, yes, indeed, Colleen." Susan raised her arms so that Colleen could remove her shirt as well. She wore no bra underneath, and her breasts bounced free from the confining fabric before she reached to cup Colleen's already exposed mounds and tell her more.

"So, it becomes a circle of happiness and arousal between them that just keeps building and building!"

"Oh, ahh," Colleen uttered as Susan paused to give her now exposed cherry-colored nipple atop a breast like a perfect scoop of vanilla ice cream a kiss. "Tha' sounds real fun."

"Oh, it is, Colleen. They've done it with me too, and I can tell you it's amazing! Not just that, but with what they can do, they can take each other back to fun, happy, or sexy memories and cause each other to feel those things all over again. The cycle keeps growing bigger and more powerful with each remembered joyous moment."

She pulled Colleen close for a passionate kiss. Susan's hand started working its way up Colleen's inner thigh. Colleen shook her head gently to avoid breaking the kiss, and started undoing the zipper on the skintight jeans Susan wore.

"Nae," Colleen said, pushing Susan back onto the bed. She got up and slipped out of her skirt as she pulled Susan's jeans off. Neither woman wore underwear.

"Keep talkin'. I wanna hear more."

Colleen climbed back onto the bed and knelt between Susan's spread legs. She looked down at Susan's face and gave a polite "May I" nod toward her bare pussy.

Susan responded with a "By all means" nod and continued her story as the Irish lass lowered herself toward her waiting lips.

"So, right now, Colleen... ooh! Julie is riding the boy next door's cock, feeling it... uhh... thrust into her again... nnn... and again. Smiling and laughing... unn... like a kid in the park... ohh... Her best friend... ooo... pushing her on the swings!"

The edges of the bed were too far apart for Susan to reach, so she dug her nails into the blanket, grabbing fistfuls of it as Colleen's tongue rose up to meet her.

"And Troy's fucking... fuck... pounding his best friend's cunt... nnn, fuck, like that, Colleen... Overjoyed like that... just fucking like that! Like that Christmas she... fuck yes... got him the RIGHT Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver!"

She grabbed hold of Colleen's head and pressed it down into her crotch, digging her heels into the small of Colleen's back.

"LITERALLY... FUCKING... EACH... OTHER... SILLY... FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!"

Colleen grabbed Susan's ass with both hands and pressed her up to push her tongue even the tiniest bit deeper, tickling out tiny spasms and prolonging Susan's orgasm. When she was finished, she kissed her way up Susan's body to her lips. Their tongues brushing only briefly so that Susan could catch her breath.

Almost a minute passed as Susan's breath slowed to normal, stroking Colleen's face a while before breaking the silence.

"And they should be done with that now, if you'd like to meet them."

"Oh, Aye!"

They stood up. Colleen grabbed her clothes and also reached for Susan's. Susan gave an expression of gratitude. As Colleen picked up the jeans, two packets of almonds fell out of them.

Susan shrugged and gave an "Eh, what can I say?" look to Colleen. She replied with a look and wave that said "Eh, fookit,"and stuffed them back in before they left for the other suite.