A Little Pastoral Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was when I realized. That bitch had beaten me to Paul's cock. She had gotten it inside of her before I had!

At the same time, though... I talked her into the whole thing, and she is my best friend, so... I just shook my head and waggled my finger at her. "You're a naughty bitch!" I scolded her.

"Sorry," she gasped in between bounces. "I just... I couldn't help it... so beautiful... so amazing..."

As I moved out of the way, Paul sat up, staying inside of Val as he did so, and undid the clasp on the back of her bra, letting her tits loose. As he laid back down, he brought his hands up to them and began gently playing with her nipples.

"Oh... OH... ohhhohohohohoh..." Val's body twisted and shuddered as she was herself swept by what appeared to be a pretty spectacular orgasm. She kept twitching for another minute or so, as Paul kept gently sliding his dick in and out of her, just the slightest bit. Finally, she climbed off of him and collapsed on the bed. "'s'all yours..."

Val may have mumbled it, but for me, it was a call to action. Standing up, I grabbed Paul's dick. "Fuck me," I ordered him.

He didn't have to be asked twice. He didn't even say a word. In fact, before I even registered what was going on, he had sprung out of bed and slammed me up against the wall. He pressed himself against me, his dick sliding up and down the crack of my ass. "FUCK ME!" I shouted.

Paul pulled back a little ways, allowing his dick to slide down my ass and drop between my legs. Pushing forward, he slid the head of his dick across the lips of my pussy, gathering their soaking juices as he went. He slid back and forth like this a few times, each time stopping at my entrance, threatening to push in, but continuing past each time.

I couldn't take it. "FUCK ME NOW!" I yelled.

He pushed forward again, but this time, I felt his dick enter my pussy. He pushed inward and upward, filling me as he went. "Ohhhhh... GOD..." I breathed, feeling him fill me.

When he had pushed himself all the way in, he did something remarkable -- he flexed his dick. I'm not even kidding, I FELT it move inside of me. The head expanded, the shaft twitched, and it felt DELICIOUS. "Holy shit," I moaned. "Do that again!"

He did. I moaned again. He did it several more times, and I started feeling myself getting weak in the knees. Then, he stopped the flexing, and slid his dick almost all the way out of me -- right before slamming it back home. There was no more gentleness, no more slow fucking -- he was slam fucking me now. With each thrust, the head of his dick scraped across my G-spot, making me feel a little weaker each time. As he thrust forward, he would fill me more completely than I thought I could be filled, and as he pulled back, it would leave me feeling empty --

But wait. Another factor had entered the equation. A tongue?

I looked to my right, at the mirror on Paul's closet door -- and sure enough, Val had gathered the strength to slide between Paul's legs and grab on. She was licking across his balls, up his shaft, and onto my pussy, continuing up to my clit, before going back downward. Paul slowed down his stroke to accommodate her licks, and I have to say -- I've never had a girl anywhere near my pussy before. It just never interested me. But if this is how it always feels, I may have to try it more often.

As Paul kept thrusting and Val kept licking, I could feel another orgasm building. I could tell Paul was getting close, too, what with the way I could feel his dick getting as hard as it possibly could, and the way he was starting to grunt --

And then, I felt it. Just as Val drew her tongue across my clit, Paul slammed his dick as far into me as he could and stayed there. I felt the hot splashes of his cum as they coated the inside of my pussy, and between that and Val's tongue, my orgasm followed suit. I felt my knees start to wobble as wave after wave of pleasure swept through my body. I was dimly aware of Val licking leaking juices off of my pussy and leg, but all that mattered right at that moment was the best orgasm I had ever had to that moment.

I then felt Paul begin to slide out, and as he pulled his dick out, his cum came gushing out of my pussy like a waterfall -- only to fall directly into Val's mouth, as she waited there to catch it. After catching all the drips, she closed her mouth, swallowed, and then smiled. "Excellent," she said with a grin, before licking the remaining cum off of my pussy.

Paul fucked each of us again that night, and came in each of us again -- not that it mattered, because we were both on the pill, and in the case of my second time, it was in my ass...

But that's another story for another day.

Anyway, though. Val and I fucked a married minister, and that's why we're going to hell. We didn't speak about it the following day, and we haven't spoken about it since. In fact, Val and I haven't even spoken with each other about it since the night it happened. As far as we know, nobody is any the wiser.

I'll tell you what, though... if I ever again get my hands on Paul's dick... well...

My birthday's coming up in a couple of months. Maybe, just maybe, I will have a very happy birthday.

12