A Little Play Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly gave him the saddest pout in the world. "Why'd you stop?'

He disregarded her question. "Strip," He commanded. "Slowly."

She sat up and, as she was told, slowly started unlacing the corset. She looked up at Simon with a hungry and lustful look. He knew she wanted to rip it right off to get more pampering but he wasn't going to let her. "Slower, sweetie."

She unlaced it as slow as she could. Her hands were trembling and her eyes had glazed over. Once she'd finally pulled it open it just fell off of her body. Next to go were the garter belt and stockings. She tore several holes in them trying to maintain her composure and follow orders.

Finally He got to see her entire body. Even more beautiful than when she was all dolled up in her sexy attire. "You're a lovely little thing." He laid down and curled up in a ball, extending his hand to give her a spot to lay. He just wanted to drink in her beauty for the moment he had.

She happily crawled into his hand and wrapped her arms around his thumb and sprawling out in his palm.

"Tonight is going to be a lot of fun, little one," he chuckled before giving her a little kiss on her behind.

Her legs spread a bit in reaction to the kiss.

Simon smirked and licked her little cheek, sending a chill through her body. He picked her up and positioned her with her ass towards him.

She spread her legs in anticipation and just to keep her going he began licking her legs. He started with kisses on her ankle and slowly dragged his lips up and began licking her calf. Once she was shivering and clinging to his fingers to steady herself, he moved upwards to her thigh. He pulled away and blew air onto her skin softly giving her goosebumps and making her collapse into his palm. He finally pushed his tongue against her soft little lips.

Every time he flicked his tongue she let out a cry that drove him crazy. He ran his tongue from her tiny little clit, up her ass, along her spine and to her back. He flipped her around and ran his all along her torso.

Simon's cock throbbed so bad that even the slightest touch would send him into orgasm. He felt himself reaching the point of no return and he could see the same was true for Molly. With her in hand he reached down and tugged on his cock. He only stroked it a few times before she took over, grinding and licking and clinging to it. He continued rubbing between her legs. Her moans and whimpers got more intense and a few even escaped his lips. He was bucking his hips and it was hard for her to hold a grip on him but the fumbling of hands made it even more intense.

She pushed against his thin little finger as hard as she could and slipped it inside her to the first knuckle. It was more intense than any cock she'd ever felt. So much bigger and skilled than her past suitors. She wanted to please him like she had been pleased. She pressed herself as firmly up against his cock as she could and barely managed to wrap her legs around him.

He forced her up and down his shaft by his pinkie and held her in place with his thumb.

She looked up to see the precum dribbling down, she ran it down the head of his cock with her hands and got covered in it. As she hit her orgasm it was so intense she just blacked out and tried to maintain her motions. She could feel the cum thicken and dribble down the shaft in large globs. It ran down every contour of her body in warm, sticky strands.

Simon had fallen onto the bed flat, his hands shakingly cupped around his beautiful, little, cum covered Molly. She nuzzled into his pubes as he pet her softly. Spasms continued to surge through her body throughout the night and Simon held her firmly to calm her.

* * *

When morning came Molly awoke nice and early. Simon was resting soundly with his head against her chest. She had her fingers tangled in his sweet smelling hair and her other arm wrapped around him. Still in a groggy state of mind she thought nothing of the turn of events that had gone on in the dozen-or-so hours of the night. She just knew she was happy to be holding this kind gentleman. She stroked the frail boy softly with her head in the cloud all morning.

Eventually Simon woke up. He had initially been looking for the small little girl he remembered from last night and was scrambling to find her. If she'd been crushed by him in his sleep he'd feel so guilty but just as soon as he'd began panicking he's been calmed by the soothing touch of that same woman he'd made love to last night. She was back to normal to his surprise.

She held him firm against her breast and traced her fingers down his spine. "Simon, it wore off," She whispered.

"I'm so glad." He kissed her all over her chest and held her tight. He adored her when she was six inches tall but it was nice to have someone he could squeeze really tight in his arms. Molly tilted his head and kissed him passionately, sliding her tongue into his mouth and climbing on top of him.

Simon couldn't even believe that she was still in his bed this morning. He expected her to be long gone, especially if she'd returned to her normal size, not like he was complaining or anything. He loved the intimacy and, even being damn near a stranger, it felt like she really cared about him. Maybe the bond was just what happened last night but he loved having someone so close to. He forced himself to stop thinking and just took in the moment.

After a while of groping each other up they had resurfaced for air. Molly curled up to his chest and chuckled a little bit.

"What is it?" he asked.

"We should go down to your lab one of these days and do that again.." She kissed his cheek and rested her eyes.

She really wanted to see him again after this. As unconventional as it was, she wanted a date with him. His mind was racing with all sorts of ideas; not only sexual but romantic as well. He let out a sigh of relief and wrapped his arms firmly around her and nuzzled into her forehead as deep as he could.

Molly could tell that meant a lot to him. She enjoyed his little too tight embrace and looked forward to many more moments like this. She kissed his neck and melted into his arms.

* * *

I know nothing about the world of writing erotica - or writing in general - but this is a story I'd like to expand on if this one peaks anyone's interest. If you leave feedback in the comments it would be greatly appreciated.

12