A Little Random Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my arms and put my palms flat against the roof of the truck, leaned back as far as I could, and pushed down on him as hard as I could, taking him into me as deeply as possible. His touched my asshole ever so lightly and I moaned just enough to let him know that it was OK to do that. He spread my cheeks and started to make little circles around the edge of my hole and then he started to slide a fingertip in and out.

"You're driving me out of my mind," I whispered.

"That's the whole point," he laughed.

I tried to reach behind me and grab his hand, but before I could, he eased his finger into me.

My orgasm hit me like a tornado!

I tried to press down onto his dick, down onto his finger, and to shove my breast into his mouth all at the same time. When I heard him moan, I came even harder. With each wave of my orgasm I pushed up on the roof and down on Rick until I just couldn't move anymore.

We sat there for a while gasping for air, making no attempt to separate. It was probably eighty degrees out and ninety percent humidity, but the windows on the truck were completely fogged up. That's how hot we had gotten.

I looked at him and he looked at me and we both started laughing.

"Christ," he said, "that was fucking wild."

"Or wild fucking," I said. "It depends on your point of view." I put my hands on the sides of his head and started moving his mouth back and forth across my chest. He would pause, open wide, suck on my tits, and give my nipples little bites. I would gasp, rocking back and forth on his cock in slow motion the whole time, enjoying the feeling of him inside me.

"You've got a body like a teenager," he said.

"Well, I'm...I'm not a teenager."

"Thank God," he said. "They have no idea what good sex is all about. So, do you think you can come again?"

"No," I said. I knew that it was time to leave and I knew how to do it. The last thing I wanted was some guy with puppy love trying to track me down. "We'll have to get together again," I said, "but there's a problem-I'm married."

"I know," he said. "I saw the ring. So, I won't call you. I'm not a jerk or anything like that. I'd never call you at home. Let me give you my number and you can call me and we can meet at my place."

"Sure," I whispered.

He handed me my tee shirt and I pulled it over my head. I lifted myself off him, stepped down onto the parking lot, found my panties on the macadam, and pulled them on. While I did that, Rick scribbled his name and number on a scrap of paper. I avoided his eyes when I took it from him, because by then I had begun to feel ashamed of myself.

The combination of the alcohol and the exhilaration of the sex made it difficult for me to walk, but I found my way to my car, started it up, and drove out of the parking lot. When I hit the road, I crumpled up Rick's piece of paper and threw it out the window. I almost stopped, backed up, and retrieved it, but instead I just kept going.

I also made a mental note—call the girls for another torrid game of tennis.

12