A Little R&R Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rude curled up to the red-haired Turk, lipping at him gently across the shoulders, his nose keen to a distinct musk that was expressedly Reno. The lithe Turk reached for Rude, his arm wrapping behind his neck and pulling him close. "Where's the lube?" he asked breathlessly. "I want it... you... now..."

Rude sat up a little. "Lube? Um... ah.. er..."

"Come on... don't tell me you don't use it when you masturbate...."

"It's not usually ah... a... concern... when it comes to that..." He blushed, burying his face in the back of Reno's head. Any sort of manual pleasure he had achieved had been in the shower, well protected by both sound and modest privacy. Reno made a small noise in the back of his throat.

"Eh, I guess we can go in dry..." He smirked and turned his head to kiss the tip of Rude's nose with a laugh. "Too bad we're not in my room, eh?" Rude ran his hands softly up the side of his companion.

"No... no... um... that sounds a bit... painful..."

"Nah. Not unless you make a habit of it. I like it once in awhile. Just go slow."

"Would a bit of spit help?" Rude turned a deep crimson. The thought of his partner following through with one of his countless innuendos brought out completely the opposite effect he thought it would. Reno grinned and pushed Rude onto his back, slipping between his knees.

"Well if you wanted head, all you had to do was ask," Reno laughed. He nodded once as a seductive smile played across his lips. "You gonna watch?" He didn't wait for an answer and stuck his tongue out playfully before wrapping a hand around Rude's cock. He leaned forward, lapping at the head with his tongue. With the tip of it, he traced the line where the head met the shaft, looking up at Rude and grinning. His lips parted and he took Rude deep into his mouth. Despite himself, Reno moaned as his cock hit the back of his throat. While he wasn't normally in the habit of giving sloppy blowjobs, this time he would make an exception.

He pulled back, feeling the soft flesh of Rude's cock slide and harden against his lips. His mouth plunged back around his cock as soon as the ridge of the head touched the tips of his lips and swallowed when the head hit the back of his throat. He cupped Rude's balls gently in his hand, feeling them draw up. He knew he couldn't keep this up for very long. The smooth velvet of his tongue deepened the flush to the giant's face, and an ache to his groin. The teasing between his legs was riding him high, bringing his heart into his throat and a gasp to his breath. For good measure, Reno ran a wet tongue around the head and then curled back into his former position with his back to Rude. He pressed against Rude gently, wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled him closer.

The increased urge to thrust his hips forward and bury himself into Reno was insatiable. He hesitated, pressing only against the supple backside as if to test the water. He pushed again, harder, more direct in his intent; his need to be closer to him feeding the urgency of his movements. He gripped Reno about the chest tight and relaxed a pinched face as he felt soft flesh give and warmth surround him.

Reno moaned and pressed his head back against Rude, thrusting his hips against him to take his full length. As Rude let out a grunted sigh, this new feeling had surpassed anything he had ever imagined. With Reno's crooning, Rude was finding it difficult to keep control of himself. His free hand jumped to Reno's hip to steady his stride. Reno shivered with his touch and laced his fingers in Rude's.

"More," he breathed, stroking his cock in time with each of Rude's thrusts. "Come on, baby... Give it to me..."

Rude bit his upper lip. The pace of his stroke was bearable, but only if he didn't concentrate. He never thought much about making things last by himself, but he didn't want to spoil this so soon. He shifted his attention to the scattered photos on the floor; to the fresh indent in the wall; to the door that was an insult to security. Each new target was lasting him less and less.

"Cum in me!" Reno's voice was ragged as he thrust back into Rude, stroking himself with more urgency. "I want it... I need it... give it to me..." he managed between breaths.

Rude's body went into overdrive; no longer could he keep check of speed or impulsion. This last cry of his lover threw him to his limit, the tension in his groin spreading, rising along his abdomen to his hands and to his head. He bore more ferociously into Reno, giving a low groan of sugared pleasure as his body seized in release.

"Oh-god-yes... I'm yours... I'm yours... Ah, Rude..." Reno moaned and shivered. His fingers still laced through Rude's, he guided his hand to his cock and wrapped their hands around it. "It's my turn now, right? Help me." He turned his head and buried it in Rude's neck, guiding his lover's hand. Rude, still shaking, fumbled with his grip. He was intrigued, though, that as similar as they both were, there were still subtle differences between Reno's and his own manhood. He could only nod in answer to Reno's request.

"Make me cum, Rude... I wanna cum for you..." He applied a bit more pressure on Rude's hand.

Rude fell free into the motion of pleasure, taking a firmer stance with his fingers around Reno. The gulps of air Reno was taking was now only signaling for him not to quit; that he was pleasing this other man, bringing him to the same sweet bliss he had seen just moments ago.

"I'm close..." he hissed through clenched teeth.

Rude pressed up close to the arch of Reno's back, his arm pursuing a fevered tempo. He could trace the tension building along his lover's shoulders, the anticipation growing between them for a common goal. He grunted, rutting with the fresh urgency his partner needed. The moment itself was enough to bring a little life back to spent parts. His groan converted into a cry. "Come on... come on!"

Reno arched back against Rude, his eyes rolling back as sweet release coursed through his body. His hand clenched around his lover's as he came, hearing his breath in his ear; calling out his name as he trembled and finally relaxed. It seemed like forever for his breath to settle, practically rattling his entire body. Their pulse was synchronous, ensnared in each other, bleeding out what remained of their energy.

"So this is what it can be like..." Rude murmured, tucking his knees behind Reno's.

"Mrh... Hmm?" Reno twined his fingers through Rude's and nestled back against his chest, drifting off to sleep.