A Little Refreshment

Story Info
Hubby's friend cums to visit.
1.4k words
3.84
109.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

That day Anne's husband had gone abroad to work.. she and the children would be joining him in a few weeks, when he had found somewhere for them to live.

She had put the children to bed, and had soaked herself in a bath. After she had dried herself and put on a dressing gown, she heard a knock at the door.

She knew who it was.

Before she had married, she had worked with her husbands friend and they had had a very heavy snogging and petting session. It ended with mutual masturbation and led to them both having massive cums. Since she had married he had tried again, but was unsuccessful.

When she opened the door, Dave was there.

Hi, he stammered, I thought you might be lonely, so I've brought a bottle, and thought we might have a drink together.

Anne invited him in and led him into the living room, where he sat on the couch.

She went and got some glasses and thought about getting changed, but she had a feeling inside which told her to stay in her dressing gown.

They had a few drinks and talked over old times. Anne got out the photo album and sat beside him on the couch.

They laughed and joked as they went through the album, but Anne didn't realise that she was becoming very tipsy.

Anne soon realised as they leant forward looking at the photos, that Dave's arm was around her waist.

She sat up and he left his arm around her waist. Their eyes met and they soon drew close, and their lips met in a deep passionate kiss.

They were half-turned towards each other and as they kissed she felt his hardness against the side of her leg.

Anne remembered that he was quite big and thick, her hand slipped down between them and she felt him through his trousers.

It was as she remembered.

He responded by pushing his tongue deep into her mouth and putting his hand into the top of her dressing gown.

Anne eagerly tried to unzip his trousers as his hand squeezed and kneaded her tits.

His eager fingers were stroking and tweaking her erect nipples and as Anne got her hand inside his fly, he pulled the belt of the dressing gown away and his hand dived straight down between her warm thighs.

Anne had her hand wrapped around his thick cock and as it slid it up and down the shaft, she could feel the veiny texture as it passed through her hands.

David's finger explored the wetness of her eager pussy as she opened her thighs to give him better access.

She moaned softly as he put another finger in and probed in the dark wetness of her Pussy.

Anne could take no more as she slid from the couch to the floor and onto her knees. This was equalling their first time, but they both knew they would be going a lot further now.

She took his hard throbbing cock out of his trousers and pulled his trousers and underwear down to his ankles.

It stood up in all it's glory and she pulled the foreskin back, revealing a large bulbous knob.

Anne looked up into Dave 's eyes, before she slowly took him in her mouth and started sucking.

It felt very different to her husbands cock as it was thicker and longer. She stopped herself gagging and ever so slowly got used to the feeling of a very big mouthful.

Dave lay back enjoying the experience, this was better than he had hoped for, he would have been happy with a wank, as he had before.

Anne felt him stiffen and strain and she broke her mouth away from his cock, telling him to settle down as she didn't want him to come just yet.

He pulled her back up to the couch and kissed her longingly on the lips. Next he moved down, sucking and kissing at her erect nipples, before sliding down onto his knees between her legs.

Dave was unmarried and had never been in this position before, but as he kissed her pubic mound and flicked his tongue at her clitoris, it seemed he was a natural at cunnilingus.

Anne felt his tongue probe inside her as his lips sucked the outer lips of her sopping pussy. He had his hands on the cheeks of her ass and was pulling her hips into his face with gusto.

Anne moaned and came, she started to get embarrassed as her pussy gave forth with little squelching noises and tried to pull Dave back up onto the sofa.

Instead he pulled her down beside him to the floor. By this time he had his trousers off and these were quickly followed by the rest of his clothes.

Anne took her dressing gown off and turned to put it on the couch.

As she was in this position Dave got behind her and she was kneeling on the floor with her body bent at the waist over the edge of the couch.

His hands came up between her arms and took her titties into his hands. She felt his stiff cock press against her ass-cheeks as he rained small kisses on the back of her neck.

Anne reached back and took the thick cock in her hand and pushed the head to her pussy lips.

She was wet enough for his thick cock to slide easily, deep into her pussy. He began to slowly and rhythmically pump into her.

His hands were playing with her tits as he pumped and Anne responded by pumping back onto him.

She felt him go deeper inside her with every thrust.

They were both sweating and breathing heavy as their lovemaking got ever more frenzied.

Anne could feel the thick cock filling her and she began to come. This time she wasn't embarrassed by the noises of sex and as he kept on riding, she came more.

Dave could sense that she was coming and he exploded in her, sending a torrent of thick semen deep into her, before collapsing onto her back.

After a few moments they both got off the floor and sat back, naked on the couch.

Anne picked her drink up and took a sip.

She told Dave that she fully expected him to come round when her husband had gone, and she had secretly thought that they would end up making love.

Dave told her that he had always planned to come round and was glad that it had worked out.

Anne looked down to his semi-hard cock, wondering how they would continue.

Dave said he couldn't stay for very much longer, as he had to start work early in the morning and he couldn't stay overnight, but he said he would like to take her upstairs and make love in her bed.

Anne took him by the hand and they trooped off upstairs, naked.

Anne went to the bathroom and quickly cleaned herself.

When she came into the bedroom Dave was lying there on the bed.

Anne got onto the bed and knelt over him with her ass facing him. Again, Dave had never had a 69 before.

She took his cock in her hand and it began to stiffen again.

Dave had a wonderful view of her pussy and it was slightly open offering him a good look at the labia.

Anne sank her mouth down onto him and he took her lead as he began to kiss and suck her spreading lips.

They continued like this for a while, until they both felt aroused enough to get round into the missionary position and began to fuck passionately.

As Dave pummelled into Anne she wrapped her legs around his waist keeping him locked to her.

Their frantic fucking went on for ages before they again collapsed on each other after coming.

They lay with their arms around each other and their legs entwined, kissing and talking, until Save said that he really had to go.

They went back downstairs and Dave dressed while Anne put her dressing gown back on.

It would be the weekend soon and Dave asked if he could come back then, when they could finish the bottle.

Anne said yes and they kissed before Dave left.

Anne gave a little sigh of pleasure as she headed back, to have another bath.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers