A Little Respect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caroline. And no, you just keep on being yourself," I sighed, letting the hot water sooth over my body, the scents filling my senses as I splashed a little water over myself, almost playfully, and paddled around the large circular indoor pool.

"As you command," Risha replied, and as I watched her, she began to light little candles all the way a round the room, their glittering flames glinting on the water splashed tiles, creating a wonderful cosy atmosphere.

"I could get used to this," I said, grinning as I ducked under the water to wet my hair, coming up again and blinking profusely.

Risha was already there and had a towel for my eyes. Really, having a servant was actually quite useful.

"Yes, we were informed of your previous position. We have a lot of respect for you, My Lady."

"Caroli...oh never mind. Yes, I used to be a tavern wench. It was a pretty hard life, but seeing as where I've ended up now, I'm glad, in a way. If I hadn't hated it so much, I would never have run away."

"All the other suitors who have come here have been of noble birth," Risha commented, passing me the soap as she sat on the edge of the pool and dipped her feet in. I imagined the other servants would have looked at her with horrified contempt at this point, had they been watching, expecting me to smote her down for her brazen disrespect. But I looked at her and all I saw was her willingness to serve me, there was no disrespect, she just treated me like one of her friends, and to be honest I was so glad of that I could have hugged her. She wasn't making me feel like I was someone I was not. Aenerin had made a good choice for my new confidant.

"So there have been a few?"

"I don't want to upset you my Lady, but there have been a few, but then His Lordship is over five hundred years old."

"Alright, I understand that," I answered begrudgingly.

"From what I know," Risha said, as I continued to sudd myself, wiggling her toes in the water, "Lord Aenerin has never been wed, even as a mortal man, all those centuries ago. In fact, from what I know, he is not very good with women in general."

I couldn't see how that could be true and frowned.

"I didn't mean he couldn't attract a woman," Risha continued, "I mean that he usually ends up offending them so much that they leave."

I almost choked with laugher.

"How?!" I exclaimed, finding the thought amusing.

"Well, His Lordship has been searching for a Lady to help him run his affairs here for many years. He has wooed many women, both mortal and otherwise, but all of them were frightfully horrid, and although His Lordship believed he could change them, he could not.

The human women he tried to befriend were either too scared of him and returned home sobbing to their wealthy fathers, or were so conceited, they would have caused all of us- his staff- to leave. I remember this one woman, she managed to insult my father so much that Aenerin picked her up himself and threw her into a coach, ordering his coachman to take the 'pedantic old sow' back to her own estate."

The thought was highly amusing and I sniggered, finding I felt a little better about my lover's past relationships, especially if there were all like this.

"He really cares for all of us," Risha said, and I believed her. "He isn't the fiend people believe him to be. The stories are all made up by those who don't know better or have been attacked by one of his kind who are not as nice. Like humans, vampires can be either good or bad, it's just people forget that."

"That makes me feel a little better," I smiled. "So what of the vampire women, Aenerin tried to woo?"

"Unfortunately, some of his own kind were just as bad as the humans. They tended to have these little whims and needs, all which had to be met and catered for. These women were terribly hard work and of the ones who had the riches and the land- like His Lordship- not one of them was like him in any way. In fact there were so stuck up their own backsides they..."

"Risha...language," I scolded her, but she looked back at me with such an amused look, we both ended up laughing and splashing each other with water.

"Hehehe," she giggled, "Yes, they always wanted humans to be scared of them, I don't recall one who actually was very nice. Some were better than others, but out of everyone, there was not one suitor who I think actually ever loved His Lordship. They were just after his title and property."

"You mean," I said, being a little more serious now, "that despite their beauty and money and everything, all he wanted was someone who would actually love him?"

"It's probably not my place to say, but I think so, My Lady, even if it does sound like romantic nonsense."

"And," I said slowly, "was I the first person he turned?"

"As far as I know. His Lordship doesn't take a human life lightly. We all know he feeds from our kind, but some of us offer our blood freely to him, so long as he doesn't bite us, we won't die. When there are no wars for him to fight in, he has been known to drink animal blood, and many of his kind look down on him for that. But he will not take innocent life, the thought disgusts him and makes him angry."

"So I'm not innocent then..." I uttered before I could check myself. I mean, what if I had changed my mind? It was a bit late now.

"Did he ask your permission to turn you?"

"Well yes...I guess so..."

She just looked knowingly at me. I half expected her to poke out her tongue and say, I told you so.

"Come on, I'll do your hair," she said, thankfully changing the subject, as I felt myself being lathered with something that smelt of lavender. We didn't say anything for a while as she washed my long hair and combed it through. I just let myself relax, and found having her skilful fingers running across my scalp was actually somewhat erotic and I felt myself tense and harden again. I was a little shocked. I didn't go for other women, although back at the tavern I had been required, for certain customers, to be a lot more friendly with some of my fellow wenches than I would have liked.

Argh, I thought to myself, I really am missing Aenerin, aren't I?

"Did you see the man on the horse come into the courtyard?"

I flinched, I had been a long way away.

"Sorry," Risha replied, rinsing my hair through.

"Yes...Who was that?"

"That's Caith."

She blushed so much at saying his name I thought she might faint.

"I take it he's your lover?"

"Welllll..." Risha replied a little awkwardly, "does it count if I'd like him to be?"

I just raised my eyebrow at her.

"Look, we have had a few drinks togther, gone on a few rides in the forest, you know, that sort of thing. He always looks for me when he's visiting, I haven't seen him with any other girls, although they do crowd round him...but..."

"But?"

"But he won't say to me what he wants, nor will he stay. He lives in the forest north of here, I don't know where, he seems a bit of a loner. He's never shown me where he lives, but he comes and goes from The Estate quite a lot. He's close friends with Lord Aenerin, they always hunt togther and bring back more game than we can cook for a week. They both handle a sword like no other and we see them practising a lot in the courtyard."

"Maybe he's just shy."

Risha pulled a wry face. "Believe me, he's not shy." She then blushed again, and I guessed what she meant. He had taken his way with her, but that was about as far as it went.

"I don't know what more he wants from me," she muttered, cleaning off her hands. "I have given him everything he needs to know that I'm willing to be his..."

"Has he said that he loves you?"

She nodded. "I don't understand men."

"Does anyone?" I smiled and reached up to squeeze her hand, trying to reassure her.

"OWW!" she yelped.

"Er...sorry," I murmured. "I haven't quite got used to being so much stronger than I was before. I didn't mean to hurt you, and well, look, if this Caith gives you any problems, just you let me know. I'll sort him out...I'll shake his hand and cripple him...or something."

Risha giggled and agreed that she would let me know. I had finished washing and wanted to just lay and soak for a while, so my maidservant agreed to leave me to it, her duty now to go and fetch fresh warm towels, showing me, before she left, how to top up the hot water in the pool by pulling on a little chord.

I hadn't realised how much my body was still throbbing from thoughts of Aenerin until I was left completely alone, not distracted by anything. I could smell him on the robe which lay on the side of the pool, and for a moment it was like he was actually still there. Having someone else wash me had also been quite a new experience, even if it was Risha and there had been nothing at all sexual about it. I was quite definitely a woman who just wanted one man, and from what I could tell, Risha was the same, it was just...I couldn't describe it. Being dragged away from Aenerin had almost sent me over the edge, both emotionally and sexually.

I leant over and breathed in his smell- rustic and coppery with a hint of woodsmoke. The water soothed me too, the steam rushing up as I pulled the chord and a fresh batch of scented steaming water filled the pool, the overflow splashing down the sides. I let out a little moan of delight, my skin caressed by the steam and scents of the herbs and flowers, and before I knew it I was touching myself.

I imagined my hands were Aenerin's, his skilful fingers mounding my breasts and running over my thighs, my entire being, putty in his hands. Whether it was the hot steam or the fact I was almost asleep with this wonderful sensation, I began to let my mind wander into the realms of fantasy.

A slight smile hovering on my lips, I ran my hands slowly over my own slight stomach and down between my legs, uttering a little gasp as I began to feel myself responding to my own caresses, my eyes flickering softly closed. I sank into the water, all the way up to my neck and took a deep breath. My mind began to focus on a scene similar to this, and I began to fantasise fully. I could picture Risha, my faithful maidservant, rubbing me with scented oils in the shallow part of the pool, making my skin gleam in a slick scented way.

Thinking we were in complete privacy I would be topless, at least, and would not expect Aenerin to suddenly enter the room, a surprised look on his face as he would stare at me, surprised to find his delicate little Caroline looking so radiant, the hands of another woman smearing her body with oils and salves. He would be completely naked, having only come here to soak himself, not knowing that his private pool would be occupied. I smiled to myself as I imagined the look on his face and how he would stand there and slowly become erect, unable to hide his excitement. His eyes would fix mine and he would grin wickedly, his tongue running over the slowly lengthening points of his fangs. I too would feel the darkness rising in my own body and whisper seductive ideas into his mind without even moving my lips.

In reality I found myself uttering a moan of unrestrained pleasure and felt almost embarrassed. I had never really indulged in my own fantasies before and this was actually quite fun, even though I knew it wouldn't really happen. For one, I was enough of a prude not to allow Risha to smear me with anything, and Aenerin didn't seem the type to wander around in the nude, but it was actually turning me on and my hand drove deeper. I spread myself with my fingers, and finally relaxed again, wondering what I might think of next, my slender digits massaging my slowly dampening circle, my lips thick and rosy from both the heat and my own indecent thoughts.

Well, now Aenerin would probably wade out into the water and order me to go to him, unable to wait any longer. I would shake my head and send Risha instead, ordering her to tease him. She would be all timid and human, just like I had been my first time. He would look at me and I would nod, allowing him this indulgence as he would caress her breasts, smaller than my own, yet rosy and fleshy pink, his mouth sucking kisses along her neck. It was almost like watching myself...maybe that's why I liked the idea. Then I would come up behind them and press myself against Aenerin's back, sandwiching him in-between our two soft female bodies. We would rub and grind ourselves against him as he would try to satisfy both of us with his kisses and the caresses of his wonderfully rough yet skilful hands.

Aenerin would be so lustful by this point he would need to take me, sending Risha away, knowing only I could possibly give him the satisfaction he required, my body now able to withstand the full force of his lovemaking. I imagined him turning round sharply and grabbing my body, lifting me up by the hips, before pulling me roughly down and onto his hardness without any warning. He'd easily slide inside me, grinding me down hard onto him as he scratched my neck and shoulders with his long, dripping fangs.

I would grip his shoulders, nails digging into his flesh as I would cry out in ecstasy, water lapping round us, his strong body crushing me to him in needful strokes. Each plunge would send shuddering waves of lust through my heightened senses and I would curl my fingers into his long hair, my back arched as he drove himself deep inside.

My face would be contorted into a wince of pleasure, legs wrapped round his waist, water splashing everywhere. I would crane my neck back and he would have to close his eyes to stop himself from biting down into me as I reached my peak, screaming out his name as he thrust, clenching round him with pleasured contractions. I would be delirious, relaxed, as he would then withdraw from me, sliding his length out with a slowness that would do nothing more than make me ache to feel his shaft inside me yet again.

"Don't think I've finished with you yet," he would say in a slightly growled tone of voice, as he would pick up my pleasure wracked body and throw me over the side of the pool, half out of the water, and unceremoniously spread me with his hands. I wouldn't have time to be embarrassed by his animalish behaviour as he would press his face between my legs and lap long, rough licks across the bud of my pleasure.

There would be nothing gentle left about him now as the assault would continue, his tongue diving deep inside me, exciting sensations that would once again make me ripe for his bidding. Moaning and squirming, my breasts held firmly in each of his hands, I would be unable to escape, Aenerin making sure to cover every inch of me with his mouth until I was so slick I was dripping.

Ready once more to be the willing participant of his dominant mating, he would flip me over and mount me, easily pushing his firmness deep inside my writhing body, this time feeling as solid as an iron bar, thick and long and perfect. I would gasp, feeling his slow and teasing thrust in and then out, dragging his hard member back so that I felt every single contour rubbing inside of me.

"No...Aenerin..." I would almost drool, utterly delirious. But he would ignore me and take my hands firmly, gripping the wrists, and begin to slowly and rhythmically plunge himself into my clenching, throbbing cavern, this time knowing he'd bring us both over the edge together.

Back in the real world I was vaguely aware of my surroundings, I was so on edge. I knew it wouldn't take long before I hit my peak. My fingers were buried deep inside me now and the cool, bloody taste in my mouth meant that I was baring my fangs as I snarled and writhed, willing myself to climax hard and fast.

I visualised Aenerin's hard length penetrating me, parting me and consuming me like he had the first time, his firm buttocks clenching as he gouged in hard from behind, squashing me beneath him. Relentlessly he would take me, not let me move away from him until he had pleasured himself within my wet insides. He would snarl, his darkness consuming the room as he would force my head up and bite me hard, just above the shoulder at the base of my neck.

I would struggle but he would just continue to drink from me, unlike the gentle supping he had engaged in the previous evening. This would be lustful, needy and thoughtless. The pounding of his hips would match the gulps he took from me, my body overcome with these conflicting sensations as he would reach under and rub the nub of my pleasure, forcing me to push back onto him as I bucked, his length stretching deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Don't tell me you don't like it rough," he would snarl and nip bite marks along my neck and back before pressing his head against my own, our cheeks brushing each others. I would be able to smell the blood and start to shake, my senses in overdrive as he would force my head sideways and kiss me, biting his own lip so that I could suckle from him as we kissed.

"Now come with me," he would utter and I would feel him tense, his shaft buried deep within me, moments later pulsing though my entire body as he released, clutching me to him, needy and brutal. Our blood shared, I would feel his pleasure and it would cause me to clench so hard I would be worried of hurting my lover as rippling waves of intense pleasure would wrack my new vampiric form. We would be almost as one entity as our minds and bodies were joined so tightly, our groins locked together, a desperate thrusting causing us to kiss and snarl and moan, utterly caught up in the moment.

I couldn't take this fantasy any more and my eyes flicked wide open, my fingers brushing a part deep inside of me that I rarely found, but when I did...

I moaned out in pleasure as my entire body shuddered, squeezing round my fingers, still moving and stroking my tight insides. I bit my lip, not realising that my fang had pierced it, until the tang of blood hit my tongue and I was sent into another shuddering climax.

I wanted to scream, but Risha was only in the next room. I didn't want to bring her in as I was in the throws of the most intense orgasm of my life. It just continued as I brushed against my palm, my thrusts perfect, as I knew exactly how I wanted this to feel.

"Aenerin..." I uttered, imagining the pleasured look he gave me when he was satisfied, one last lingering thrust, tipping me over the edge again, leaving me panting and swooning from both the heat of the water and the slick tingling satisfaction between my legs. My word...I was good.

"My Lady...would you like me to bring your towels in?"

I vaguely heard the voice from the other side of the wall. It took me a few seconds to compose myself before I called back, and allowed Risha to come in and drape the fine cotton towel around my body.

I almost felt ashamed looking at her, after all, she too had played a small part in my fantasy and that was slightly strange, so I refused to let her dry me. I had never been like this before. Usually I kept my desires in check, but then she had been the one who had started all this with the compulsory servant/mistress hair-washing.

"Are you alright, My Lady? You look a little flushed."

"Yes...fine..." I uttered, rubbing myself dry, my skin feeling so electric, it was almost painful to dry myself. Maybe some of my vampiric senses were beginning to kick in after all. "The water was just a little hot, I would imagine."

"Don't worry, My Lady," she smiled sadly. "I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Yes," I smiled back, realising she thought the look on my face was from my worries about Aenerin. "Look, why don't you go and fetch me a dress, something nice, colourful. We'll show the rest of The Estate they should keep their hopes up for their loved ones who have gone off to fight."

Risha veritably beamed. "Yes, My Lady! Right away!"

"Caro...oh never mind," I laughed lightly as she trotted off to do my bidding. She didn't realise it but she had cheered me up in a way I could never thank her for. When I was fully dressed I would have to ask her to tell me more about Caith...he sounded like a good man, and one good turn deserved another. Besides, I wanted to keep my mind off Aenerin, I hated thinking of him fighting or being hurt in any way.