A Little Scottish Prick

Story Info
Young art student takes bitchy sister-in-law in hand.
2.8k words
4.42
42.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came down from Scotland to attend the art college in Liverpool. They had a program in digital animation that I wanted to specialize in. My mother arranged for me to stay at my half-brother's house in Liverpool. I had absolutely no spare money. I could just about eat and pay my bus fare to college. It was a two-year course, so I was surely lucky to have somewhere to stay for free.

My half-brother, Mike, is twelve years older than me so I barely knew him. He left home to join the army and never came back. After the army, he met Dawn in Liverpool and settled down there. Mike and Dawn lived in a semi-detached house in the suburbs. They have no kids.

Mike is a burly easy-going man. He's a professional truck driver. He picks up a truckload of goods on Monday and heads out on the open road. He is usually home by late Thursday and he and Dawn head off to bed early. Mike is a soccer fanatic who just loves to sit on the couch and watch a game on TV. Friday through Sunday evenings he manages to put away a half-dozen beers and a family pack of crisps each night watching soccer. I'm not a soccer fan so I don't get to see much television while he's at home. On weekends, he would go to the Everton soccer match if they were playing at home. He didn't have much to say - either to Dawn or to me. I never saw him pick up a book or read a paper. My half-brother was a bit overweight and did not look after his health. He had no will to force himself to get into shape.

Dawn, on the other hand, is quite fetching and knows how to make the most of her talents. She keeps herself in good shape by running and training at the gym. She's about 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 125 lbs. She has a fine body with a trim abdomen. Her tits are nicely formed but usually shrouded in a loose, baggy sweater. She also has a charming little arse. She has smooth legs with fine calf muscles and shapely ankles.

Dawn was about thirty years old when I moved in. She has curly ginger hair that hangs down to her shoulders and is normally held in a ponytail. Her fair complexion is blessed with a few freckles that complimented her green eyes. Although she doesn't wear much make-up, her face has a natural beauty about it. Dawn works part-time at a local grocery store and I believe she's an extremely bright lady.

When Mike is away, Dawn watches house renovation and house sales TV shows every evening. She is obsessed with them, living vicariously through the buyers and remodelers. She sits on the settee with a glass of wine at her side, feet up on a comfortable ottoman. As I'm not at all interested in home renovation, I don't get to see much TV during the week. Besides, I think Dawn would rather be by herself than with me.

For some reason Dawn took an instant dislike to me. I think she resented the fact that I was foisted onto them. She did not want a stranger in their house - especially a non-paying one. (Even though my mother sent money to cover my food.) But it was not just me. She had a miserable disposition. I think life disappointed her. Her job, and probably her marriage did not live up to her expectations. Unfortunately, she did not keep this to herself. She constantly grumbled and complained about everything. She would start off bellyaching about something and then build it up to an intense rage. This often ended by her storming out of the room. Mike let this turmoil roll off his back which did not help. I just tried to keep out of the way.

Between Mike's soccer and Dawn's house obsession, I rarely got to watch anything on TV that would interest me. I tended to stay in my room and read or draw. The only chance I had to watch TV was on a Thursday evening when they went to bed early. Sometimes I grabbed an hour or two during the week after Dawn had gone to bed. Hopefully, she'd had enough wine to put her into a profound sleep. Then I would unwind by watching some half-hour comedies on my own.

In general, life was not much fun. I enjoyed college, but I had no social life. As I had no money, I could not go out or even think of pursuing a girlfriend. Also, I was extremely uncomfortable living with Mike and Dawn. I was beginning to question if it was really worth-while staying in Liverpool.

One Wednesday morning in October, I had a test and did not need to be at college until ten o'clock. I made a cup of tea and some toast and took them into the living room. I sat in Dawn's spot with my feet up on the otter man. I had a morning show on the TV with the volume quite low since I knew Dawn was still in bed. The door burst open and Dawn stormed in wearing her nightie. Her face blazed red with anger.

"What the hell is all that noise? Don't you realize I'm trying to sleep? I have to be at work by nine and you're making all this racket!"

Then she spotted my toast.

"You bastard! You're going to get crumbs all over my spot. And marmalade! What a bloody mess." She fumed. "You come down here as if you own the place and leave a mess everywhere. Who do you think has to clean up after you?"

She came and stood menacingly before me leaning her irate face into mine, glaring at me.

"Dawn, I'm sick and tired you and your fault-finding. You are a real pain in the arse. I'm not sure I want to be here anymore."

"Then why don't you piss off back to Glasgow, you little Scottish prick?"

With that, she started to swing her arms at my head. I shielded my head with my arm and stood up. She punched me in the chest and I fell backwards onto the ottoman. I caught her arm to prevent the next punch and she fell over me landing across my knees.

Something about that phrase "little Scottish prick" drove me over the edge. With that I just grasped her arm and secured her over my knee, so she was lying face down across my lap. Dawn guessed what I was up to. She began to struggle.

She was squirming and kicking but I was too strong for her and easily controlled her. Her left arm was trapped underneath her. The other flailed helplessly in the air until I restrained it. I laid one leg across the back of her thighs and hooked that foot behind my other shin. She was now pinned face down over my knees. Her struggles only caused her nightie to work its way a little further up her thighs.

Dawn cursed and railed endlessly, calling me the most revolting of names.

As she tired, I reached down and flicked her nightie up to her waist. She wore a pair of sexy white, bikini-cut panties that had pulled over to expose one alluringly cheek. I let my hand roam over this delicate globe. My hands enjoyed massaging the firm flesh while she writhed beneath me. I slapped her naked cheek hard. Her cheeks tightened in response. Realizing she was immobilized, she stopped fighting and tried persuasion.

"Really, Rick, this is wrong. Please let me up. I know you're thinking of leaving and I promise to be nice to you until you go."

"You had your chance." I said. "It's too late."

I dragged her panties down to her knees. This brought on renewed squirming and complaining as she gave a groan of embarrassment. Dawn had time for one alarmed outcry before my palm slapped firmly on her adorable bottom.

I raised my hand and severely thwacked her right cheek. The cheek bounced, her buttocks clenched. She hollered out. I firmly smacked the other cheek. Dawn shrieked at the impact and kept up the wailing as I maintained more steady strokes. I whacked her bottom thoroughly, expressing all my built-up anger and frustration. When I stopped both her ass cheeks were smarting cherry-red.

This activity had caused her legs to spread a little. The peripheries of her downy vulva had now peeped between the back of her thighs. I angled my hand so that some of the smacks brushed her outer lips. My initial intent had been just to punish her. This flash of womanhood kindled a rising lust and created an upsurge in my stiffening member.

Still holding her fast, I reached down and felt between her legs, my fingers caressing her crotch. She felt hot and the lips glistened a little. I licked my middle finger and placed it near her entrance. As she felt my hand intrude on her private parts her legs snapped together. Humiliated, she lowered her face and continued sobbing. Without waiting I curled my finger and inserted it. My finger slipped easily into her pussy. She realized that clamping her legs together would just lock my hand in there. I added a second finger and continued to finger fuck her for several more minutes.

I pulled my fingers out and gave her a light slap on the hip.

"OK. You can get up now!"

I released my grip on her and let her rise to her feet. We both stood up. As I turned towards her she lunged at me with both fists. I swayed out of the way. Unfortunately, her panties were still around her ankles. Dawn fell forward over the top of the ottoman, knees on the floor and head hanging down on the other side. A most vulnerable position. In one swift movement, I knelt her between her legs. I placed my one arm across her back and lowered my shorts with the other. This unfolded at lightning speed.

I scuffled up close behind her and prodded her knees apart. Then I moved in and eased my cock slowly toward her. She looked back at me over her shoulder. "You'll pay for this, you bastard! Mike will kill you! I will kill you!"

I jabbed between her lips, menacing her pussy, repeatedly threatening her narrow crevice. Then my flared head pierced her opening, I started out slowly.

I gradually probed inside her, expanding into every crevice as I drove deeper into her tunnel. With each thrust I inched my cock closer to the hilt. Then I started slowly stroking full-length. Dawn had quieted down now.

With her legs restrained. She could do nothing about the heat that was rapidly building up between her spread thighs. I stroked faster, building up the pace and then slowing down again before it was too late. I fucked her hard and deep for a long time. She was quietly moaning; turning her head from side to side as her climax steadily built. Her soft moans became shrieks. I tightened my loins to liberate an enormous wave of cum inside her. This sent over the top. Her body shook from the climax.

"Ooooohhhhhh... aaahhhhhhhh...!" she orgasmed, as every muscle in her body tensed up. Her warm juices bathed my cock.

I collapsed on her back, still trembling,

I straightened up and eased Dawn off the ottoman onto the carpeted floor. She seemed dazed and disoriented by the orgasm. I lay down beside her leaning up on one elbow. She was exposed from the waist down as she lay beside me, her legs slightly apart. I leaned back on one arm and trailed the other hand down through her pubic hair. Dawn has curly ginger pubes spread in little clusters on her mound.

I placed the heel of my hand on her mound and gently stroked her labia. Her legs spread a little wider. I got onto my knees and leaned over her triangle kissing her outer lips and lapping my way up to her clit. For a while I was content to tenderly taunt her, just touching her clit with the lightest of strokes. Soon she was raising her back and squirming her hips. Dawn moaned aloud. With that my tongue became more demanding, slithering over her clit in all-embracing strokes. She reacted, helping me to feel the rhythm she wanted. I used my fingers on the labia to spread them wide, as I pillaged her unwrapped clitoris.

Her eyes were now shut. Dawn was manifestly enjoying the sensation. Totally consumed, her senses were satiated. Dawn reached out and found my semi-hard penis. She enclosed her hand around the shaft and tentatively coerced my cock. She wanked it with a provoking action. My half erect penis responded growing into a formidable tool. My dick was now completely rock-solid, and it was evident that Dawn was ready for more action.

I moved one hand down to her pussy and discreetly slipped my middle finger inside her pussy. I guided my finger forward against her pubic bone and felt the thick wales of her G-spot. Dawn let out a whimper as I took turns between tonguing her clit and massaging her G-spot. She swayed on the boundary of a monumental orgasm. I felt her body stiffen and I knew that she was about to climax. She exploded by jerking and swaying her pelvis against my mouth. Her veined throat breathed shrieks of pure carnal eruption.

I positioned myself on top of her and caressed her hair while she recovered. Dawn's body was flushed. She was breathing heavily but seemed to welcome my touch.

I pushed up her nightie up to expose her breasts. This was my first view of them.

They were delightfully smooth and topped with awesome nipples which proudly unveiled her excitement. I leaned down to caress her left breast and took her other nipple in my mouth. I took my time teasing her sensitized breasts, taking care to be gentle. I encircled her nipples with my tongue, suckled and then teased them in my teeth. Using my fingers, I traced my nails around her areolae, and tenderly pinched her stiff nipple. Dawn's back arched and she mumbled incoherently. Her composed, ethereal facial expression suggested she was on a different plane.

I settled between her outstretched legs. My body easing down on top of her. She lifted her hips willingly to meet me. Letting my fully-erect dick nuzzle between her legs, I urged it towards her buttocks. Then I raked it up between her labia, its head flicking over her clitoris. Clear nectar on the helmet of my member confirmed Dawn's state of arousal. The crown of my cock hovered across the threshold of her vagina. Dawn's legs clamped slightly as if to capture it in that position. She moaned and grasped my arse as I circled her sphincter, threatening to cross her threshold. This drove Dawn wild. I pushed a bit harder. She was moist and soft as velvet. I pressed the head in barely penetrating her lips. I looked down and watched as the helmet of my cock unfolded her labia. I kept plunging until it was finally enveloped. Dawn raised her hips up to greet me, consuming my entirety within her pussy.

Then I started to fuck. Dawn's hips undulated in time with my momentum, her nails clawing into the flesh of my back. I screwed her steadily, using the full length of my cock. She entwined her legs around my waist and settled her arms on my back.

This being my second time, sex seemed timeless. There was no urgency or untamed passion. Just one prolonged ascent to Dawn's overwhelming climax.

She was making throaty sounds as I again ejaculated in her sending her beyond the crest. She began to convulse and tossed her head back, eyes closed, hands clenched. Her orgasm persisted as she panted and gasped. I lay on top of her completely spent, my fatigued chest rising and falling. I slowly retracted my hips, allowing the last of my semen to seep out.

Leisurely, Dawn calmed down and returned to reality. She rested her legs back to the floor. We lay side by side facing each other and I put my arm around her waist. Her eyes stayed closed. Her face was peaceful, more serene than I had ever seen her. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. She fluttered open her eyes and smiled at me.

"You made me feel like a woman again," she whispered. "I have difficulty cumming. I'm not used to orgasms."

I smiled back at her. "I noticed."

She continued. "No. I mean sex for me is one missionary hump on a Thursday night. That leaves me feeling more frustrated than before we went to bed."

"Am I still a little Scottish prick?" I teased her.

"You're my big Scottish prick. And I think we've solved each other's problems for the next year or two." We leaned into each other with long tender kisses.