A Little Something Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is becauseI know you so well that I felt comfortable enough to do this with you, knowing the situation would never get out of hand. We play well together; that made the whole thing seem more real. I put a lot of planning and effort into this to achieve exactly that effect. You know that bit with kicking the chair over backwards? I rehearsed that for a week, using Bobby's punching bag as a 'crash test dummy'. I wanted to make certain that pillow was placedjust so,so Bobby's head wouldn't be injured when he hit the floor. You haveno idea how hard it was to keep a straight face when I told him I couldn't feel him in me.

"You said it yourself, rather inelegantly; we fucked with his head. We painted a picture in realistic detail and let his imagination run wild. That's what fantasy role-playing is all about.You delivered your performance superbly. Good job... 'Daddy'."

"Thanks," Clyde intoned. "That was a nice touch about 'our baby'. Where did that come from? You hadn't mentioned anything about that before."

"Improv," I smirked. "I guess you could say it came to me on thesperm of the moment."

"Bobby really seemed to get caught up in the whole thing," the Black Adonis noted. "Ialmost believed him when he started to use the "N" word."

"You know he didn't mean that, don't you?" I questioned, "That it was a 'lost in the moment' thing?"

"Of course he didn't mean it," Clyde confirmed, "any more than I meant all that 'White Bread' crap. I've known Bobby seven years; recruited him right out ofWharton. We've weathered more crises together than I even want to remember. We've closed the bars together, then argued existentialist philosophy at two in the morning over hot dogs atPinks - when we were more loaded than the hot dogs. If there is a racist bone in his body, I've never seen it. Hell, I introduced him to one of my favorite pieces of ass in the whole, wide world. Who knew the loser would con her into marrying him?"

I playfully punched him in the arm for that remark

"So," my companion continued, "will I?"

"What?"

"Seduce you into a wild, tempestuous affair? Steal you, body and soul, away from him?"

I rested the palm of my hand lightly on his cheek and kissed him softly.

"You and I had our time, Clyde," I intoned resolutely. "That time is over. I'm with Bobby now - and thank my lucky starsevery day. Besides, he isn't always into D/s that way. I can't count the number of times he has walked in the door, thrown me up against the wall and fucked me so hard, I saw stars. I get wet just thinking about it. Let's not forget; Becca would shoot us both dead before she would give you up. She has been my best friend even longer than I have known you. I won't diss her like that."

"Tell me you didn't enjoy it," Clyde challenged. "Again."

"Well," I teased, "I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers. Seriously, itwas good – again. You still know how to push all of my buttons and I, yours. Together, we pushed all of Bobby's buttons, if only for the couple of hours it took to fulfill his fantasy, but we won't do something likethis again unless Bobby requests an instant replay."

I picked up a white box with gold lettering and bow from the table next to the door and handed it to my co-conspirator.

"Give my love, and this, to Becca," I requested. "Express my gratitude once again for lending me her man for the evening."

"Fanny May?"

"Colonial Assortment," I confirmed. "Five pounds, hand-packed; something for every taste and mood."

"Just like you," Clyde complimented. "You know she can't resist chocolate."

"What girl can?" I mused. "Just remind her you don't want to be married to a blimp. By the way, are you ever going to get her fixed?"

"She can have her surgery any time she wishes," Clyde professed. "Until then, I'm fine with her plumbing the way it is. Why do you ask?"

I patted his muscular bicep.

"I was just thinking," I began. "Maybe next time, we could make it a foursome. Bobby doesn't know Becca's secret, nor had a Pre-Op before. It might be a real turn-on for all of us if we screwed with more than his head. You know I always try to give him a little something extra. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go upstairs and fuck my husband into lunar orbit."

"Are you going to cut him loose, first?"

"Maybe," I teased.

I opened a drawer in the table, withdrew a retractable box cutter, and tapped it against the palm of my hand.

"The right tool for the right job," I intoned, "not to mention its inherent intimidation value. On the subject of Sex, youare going to give Becca some tonight, aren't you?"

"Bitch!" Clyde snarled playfully. "You don't thinkyou were able to wear me out all by yourself, do you? I saved plenty for the 'wiff'. She screams even louder than you – and I do so love to make 'em scream."

"I know you do, Sweetie," I purred, lightly kissing his cheek. "I know you do. Love to Becca!"

I ushered him out, then closed and locked the door. The box cutter in my hand triggered a sudden, wicked memory.

"Ready foryou now, Sergeant Pembry," I called out, smirking, as I mounted the stairs.

Bobby was right where I left him, the dear. Those sad, forlorn, puppy-dog eyes were now bright, sparkling, refreshed – and full of promise for our future. In his current supine, helpless state, his cock stood tall, throbbing, aiming at some imaginary point in the air above his face. He looked so precious that way. I glanced at the box cutter, then at my helpless husband....

"Nah," I pronounced, tossing the box cutter over my shoulder. I straddled his tightly-bound torso, squatted, then eased backwards onto Bobby's turgid tent-pole.A perfect fit!

"I told you I couldn't give up my big cock," I mewed, with a smile and wink.

"Baby, you are the greatest," Bobby pronounced with reverence.

"And don't you ever forget it, Mister," I sighed dreamily. "Now, about that dessert...."

12