A little succulent Revenge

Story Info
Gabriel exacts revenge on those who have wronged him.
1.9k words
3.11
68.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘BEEP” ‘BEEP” ‘BEEP”…. My alarm went off I swung my legs over the side and stood up. I ran my hands through my medium length blonde hair. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on hot. I shut the door and stepped into the shower, I laid down and let the water pour down on me. It sounded just like any other. Except the fact that today I would have my revenge. For years I had dealt with females that didn’t understand me, they never realized that I wasn’t a cheap, shallow, ass like some guys. As many of you will agree women often seem to go after the wrong guys. Well today I had my chance. I would change the way female saw me, I would change the way everyone saw me. I pulled on my baggy black pants, and my black long sleeved shirt and walked out to the car. I got in the car and drove to school. I got out and walked to my first class. Before I opened the door and walked in I checked the piece I have in a rear holster under my shirt. I rolled it over to the right so it wouldn’t bother me when I sat down. I sat in front of my friend Sheena. I had known her for a few years and we were pretty good friends. I sat down and turned around.

“How was your weekend?” I asked her,

“It was good, kind of boring though”, Before I go on I should probably describe Sheena. She is about 5’0” creamy white skin, a small pixie nose, straight brown hair down to her shoulders. Everything about her is compact. Small pink lips, sexy blue eyes, baby fat still left on her face. 34c breasts, and a dancers plump legs and ass. I had told her that she was gorgeous, and she knew I was interested, she graciously bowed off though, I had a lot of respect for her and she wasn’t one I wasn’t revenge after. I turned again and viewed the classroom. My good friend Alex was on my left he is black about 6’0” tall and pretty built. Alex had known I was going to do something yet I he didn’t know what. I looked at him and nodded, he nodded back. I patted my side and he just smiled at me. I noticed everyone was seated. Our professor hadn’t arrived yet so I got up and walked over to his deck, his keys were sitting on it. I turned and walked to the door, kicked it shut then locked it. I grabbed my bag then walked to the podium, I opened my bag pulled out my half size automatic. I set it on the shelf in the podium, pulled the 9mm out of the holster behind my back and aimed it in the random direction of the classroom.

“Funny Gabriel” Christen said. I pointed the gun straight at her face, then in one motion, moved the gun down and fired it. Her face contorted in complete fear. I pointed the gun back at her face.

“Come up here bitch” I said in a calm controlled voice. Christen is about 5’3” long brown hair with blonde highlights, down to the middle of her back, liquid brown eyes, large full lips, 36D breasts and a gorgeous tight ass, lightly freckled and a light tan, the freckles spread down her upper chest, and are a very nice addition to her seductive figure. I’ve known her as long as I’ve known Sheena, but Christen and I weren’t on the same terms as Sheena.

“Alex come here” I gestured. I walked forward, tossed him my 9 and grabbed my ZMG 12. I walked around the classroom, looking at everyone.

“Sheena, lets go, your coming with me, Alex bring Christen”.

“Gabriel... I uh… why am I coming…?” Sheena stuttered.

“To keep you safe of course, “ I replied lightly. I walked out to the car Sheena got in the passenger seat and Alex put Christen in the back, not so gently.

Christen start struggling “Gabriel... what the fuck do you think your doing??” she screamed. I smirked evilly. “You’ll find out later sweetie” I replied in a child like voice then, laughed malevolently. I turned left and pulled into the driveway. I opened the car door and walked into the house across the street from mine. Since I was 12 I have been getting a check for twenty dollars once a month, to keep the house safe. Every year someone would come and check to make sure I was doing my job. Part, of course, of keeping it safe is having a key. I opened the door and gestured for Alex to lead Christen instead, I opened the passenger car door and held out my hand for Sheena, she took my hand and stepped out of the car. We walked arm-in-arm into the house. I tossed Alex my glock and told him to go get the other four.

“Of course Brooks, I’ll meet you back here”. He left closing the door behind him. I walked to where Christen was sitting studying the house around her. I took her hand softly and moved it over to the table. Then quickly before she could react, cuffed it to the table. “Listen Christen, you can be a very helpful person that enjoys all of this like Sheena will be, or you can suffer, you will decide this by your actions.” I turned to Sheena.

“Now if you will please follow me dear”. Taking her by the hand I walked her into a bedroom. “You deserve an explanation of what’s happening. The campus will be demolished killing all but those I have warned and those who I am taking out. Revenge is near. I’m not a mean person and everyone there will have their chance to get away with their life. The exact details will be spared you for now, however. I have always valued your company and friendship, so you were spared without any painstaking agony. Before I continue would you like a massage?”

“That would be nice” She smiled at me. I moved to the dresser upended a bottle of banana scented massage oiled and walked back over to Sheena.

“Remove your clothes, I will turn around as you do, if you wish, then drape the towel there on the edge of the bed over your butt.” I instructed. She did as I asked, while I turned around. I may be sadistic to those who upset me but I am quite nice to my friends. I began the massage the oil into her shoulders, moving down her back to her hips, I ran my hands over her love handles and up the sides of her stomach, then up her neck to her temples, and back down again.

“Your really good at this Gabe, thanks for doing it” She moaned softly. I continue back down and up again, then as I made my final descent, I slowly removed the towel. I lightly set my hands upon her smooth white globes, kneading them gently. No protest escaped her mouth. So I rolled her over.

“You are such a sweet little angel, so lovely” Her full lips pursed into a kiss. I removed my pants, and pulled my shirt off. In only my green boxers I crawl onto the bed with her. I kissed her softly then more passionately my tongue moving against hers and rolling back and forth then I kissed down her neck to her left breast. I took as much of that softly flesh as I could into my mouth my tongue spinning circles around her small hard nipple. I moved to the other breast, squeezing them both softly. As I was doing this she reached down to my waist and pulled me up, then tried to take my boxers off, with little success, but I understood the attempt. I rolled off of her and pulled them off, then pulled her on top of me. She kissed my chest, ran her hands over my arms, and moved down my body. She stuck her little tongue in my belly button and kissed down to my dick. Her small childlike hands cupped my large balls, and pulled my dick up, she kissed the tip; now I’m not huge, about eight inches long and two in diameter, but it’s a nice size.

“Gabriel, sweetie, I’m going to try to fit all of it in my mouth, but if I hurt you, please stop me. I nodded, and she wrapped her full red lips around the head and licked the bottom of it, bobbing her head up and down, I curled my hands into her hair and set the pace. She was swirling her tongue around my head, and then she tried to deepthroat it all. She got three fourths of the way down. Bobbed back up and thrust her cute face back down on it. I was in heaven. After a few more minutes of this she pulled her head off my cock. She took one of my balls into her mouth and bathed it with her small tongue. Rolling it back and forth, then the other ball. She began swallowing my cock again. I was getting close to cumming. I pulled her head off.

“I’m going to put it in your ass Sheena” I told her resolutely, hoping she wouldn’t argue.

“I don’t think you’ll fit, you can try just please don’t hurt me” I ruffled her hair lovingly, “I won’t.” I moved her onto her hands and knees and stood off the bed her soft creamy ass sticking into the air, I grabbed the oil and poured some onto my fingers, I worked first one then two fingers into her warm asshole. I pulled my fingers out confident that she was ready. I greased my cock up, and between her saliva and the oil began pumping my cock into her arse. I couldn’t quite get it all in “TAKE IT BITCH” I redoubled my effort to get it all in. “Christ Gabe, fuck me, I need it bad baby” I pounded her ass, my balls slapping against her thighs, I grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them mercilessly, pinching the nipples. I slammed her into hot orgasm, moaning and shaking as she came, her muscles clinching, pushed me over the edge. I pulled out, and position my dick near her face.

“Where do you want it?”

“My mouth” I had no complaints, I sprayed her mouth and face with thick globs of jizz, coating her tongue and her eyes lids, as the spurts slowed down. She moved forwards to clean my cock off. It was so erotic, her licking her own ass juices off my cock. When she was finished I showed her where the shower was and told her I would join her shortly. As she moved to the bathroom, I walked out into the living room.

“Make up your mind yet?” I cooed running my hand over her soft lightly freckled cheek, her tanned skin was warm to the touch.

“Don’t fucking touch me” She shrieked.

I smiled coyly. “Well then looks like we are going to have some fun.”

I walked back into the bathroom took a shower with Sheena. Then when we were finished we went into the living room to wait for Alex to return. At about 4:00 Alex knocked on the door. “Hey, got everything ready?” I asked him. He gave me the affirmative we went out to the van. I opened the sliding doors. They were all there, girls that deserved my special attentions, whether they want it or not…