A Little Taste of Blackmail

Story Info
Turning the tables on a Blackmailer, sort of.
4.5k words
4.44
75.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

She came in, turned on the hall light and put her purse on the table beside the door. She was sorting through her mail as she stepped into her living room. She flipped the light switch, took one step in, and saw me.

"You won't make it," I said.

"What?"

"You won't make it – to your phone," I explained.

"Who are you?" she asked. I had to admire her for that. She wasn't completely afraid of a strange man inside her house. It didn't influence what I had come here to do.

"That isn't relevant at this time, but you may call me Taylor," I told her.

"Well Taylor, why are you here? If you are a burglar, you are doing a lousy job." Spunky.

"I am here for you, Margret Lassiter. Will you come along quietly?" I asked.

"I don't know why you are here," she said, "but I'm not going anywhere with you." She was starting to show fear. Nothing I had found out about her showed a terribly brave streak. She was a risk taker, but that wasn't the same thing as staring danger in the face.

"You know why I'm here. There is only one reason I would be here."

"I ... no, I have no idea," she lied. She had a real serious clue as to why I was there. I took a step closer; she took a half step back.

"Please don't lie," I stated flatly. "It won't help your case at all."

"Listen, I can pay you," she suddenly offered.

"I am not someone you can bribe," I told her. She stared at me, looking for some new angle.

"Who is doing this to me? You must work for somebody. I can reason with your employer if you only give me the chance. We can clear this up."

"Who do you think is responsible for me being here?" I asked patiently.

"I ... they don't have ... I don't know," she sounded defeated. She was a schemer caught in someone else's scheme. Her mind was still working though. Suddenly something came to her. "There families; but none of them have that kind of money. Who then? Please let me deal with them."

"The girl's father who instigated this action, to be precise; I'm not required to keep that bit of information from you, and you are clearly trying help yourself."

"I can deal with him. He's not rich. I have money." She grasped at the slender straw.

"You took his daughter against her will. I hardly think money will suffice. Besides, he isn't the one paying me. An old friend of his is, and that is a man I will not betray, or expose to you. I've been nice. Will you come along quietly now?"

"No," she mumbled. She then turned and ran for it. It would have been better to run down the hall, but that didn't immediately move her away from me. I would have been on her in a flash if she had. She ran into the dining room in the dark instead. She might have covered more distance if I hadn't moved the chairs before she arrived. She crashed into the first chair and fell over. I moved the chair aside with my leg. She turned over to kick at me, but I turned it aside with my thigh as I knelt down on top of her.

She struggled hard. She tried to claw at my face and then when that failed, at my hands; that is why I wear gloves. I pinned one arm beneath me then the other. She kept wiggling until she saw me pull out the syringe.

"Please," she begged. I wasn't without pity.

"This will only hurt for a moment then you will fall asleep. I'm not here to kill you."

"Please, I'll do whatever you want," she pleaded.

"I know you will," I said softly. I pushed the needle into upper arm and depressed the plunger. She tried to struggle once more. Contrary to popular culture, there are few drugs that knock someone out instantly that don't also put the victim in clear danger of dying.

"No," she moaned. "I can't ... no ... not me." She began to mumble and I saw her start to have a hard time focusing. I knew she could still make out what I said.

"Do what is asked of you and you should be okay," I told her. I counted off the seconds. When her eyes rolled back in her head, I got off her chest and put a strip of tape over her mouth. I then rolled her on her side and handcuffed her hands behind her back. When I cut off the lights it was only a matter of letting my eyes adjust to the night before I headed out to get my car from up the streets. I hustled her into the car when I was ready, laying her out in the back seat. I was gone in five minutes.

(One hour later)

Margret Lassiter, who was lying on her side, was stirring on the bed. She was trying to get her bearings, which was made more difficult by being blindfolded. It was cool enough in the room that her nipples had hardened and her skin had a light covering of goose-bumps.

"Margret, it is Taylor. You are blindfolded. I have removed most of your clothing. You have your bra on, but your straps are pulled down. You have your panties. Your hands are handcuffed behind your back. She tried to move around and rolled onto her back.

"Where am I?" she asked somewhat groggily.

"You are in a room, in a building that is far away from anyone who could hear you cry for help."

"What do you want from me?" she inquired. She was gaining her senses.

"That isn't up to me. All I know is that you won't be permanently harmed," I responded. She tried to sit up. I went over and helped her. She flinched slightly, but when she figured out what I was doing, she eased into me.

"These don't feel like normal handcuffs," she observed.

"They are padded so as not to hurt your wrists," I told her. "You are not to be hurt."

"I don't understand," she admitted. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you being kind?"

"I told you why I'm doing this. It is a job to me. I am being kind because you don't warrant me being cruel to you. I don't hurt people for fun, which is not a trait we share."

That last part made her flinch.

"What are you going to do now? You can take off the blindfold. I promise to cooperate."

"The blindfold is part of your punishment. I will not do anything unnecessary, and I will do nothing of a sexual nature to you. I have brought other people in to do that for me."

Margret gulped. "Will they hurt me?"

"I don't know. That isn't in my hands," I answered. I motioned the two other people forward. They stood up and their chairs scratched the floor. Margret tilted her head at the noise. She shifted so that she was facing the noise.

"What are you going to do to me," she begged of them. "I don't even know how many of you there are." Then her fear grabbed hold of her. "Oh God, you are going to rape me," she shuddered. "Please no."

One of the two figures motioned to me and I nodded my understanding.

"I only have two people and they want you to be quiet, unless I direct you to speak." She started to say something, stopped herself, and nodded.

The figures separated and went to either side of the bed. The woman stopped at the foot of the bed, but the man kept going to top. When they were both positioned, the man put his hands on Margret's shoulders and gently pushed her down. Margret jumped and twisted her face toward him instinctively. I imagined her opening her mouth to say something, but she cut herself off.

The woman distracted Margret by taking her right foot and lowering her mouth to the big toe. Margret wiggled her ass as the woman sucked on her toe. As her mouth gasped open the man kissed her on the lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He held that kiss for over two minutes, while the man went from sucking one toe to sucking on two. Margret gave out a little moan as the man broke the kiss. He began making small kisses along her chin line to her ear. When he got there, he nibbled on it playfully.

The woman now put her hand on both ankles and pushed Margret's legs apart. Margret struggled until I told her to stop. Legs opened, the woman began alternating her kiss between each leg on the inside, slowly working her way up. The man tilted Margret's head away from him and began working on her neck. He also snaked a hand along her chest until he rested upon her left nipple. Even through the bra I could feel it stiffen.

When the woman's kisses reached the knees, she reached up with one hand and began slowly working her hand along the panty line next to her pussy. Margret started wiggling again, but this time in a more gentle rhythm. The man signaled me.

"Your torso is going to be lifted up and your bra taken off." Margret nodded quickly. The man moved her so that he could unsnap her bra and then he slid it off. When he lowered her back down, he moved his mouth to her aroused right nipple and began sucking on it. Margret wasn't the most endowed woman I have ever seen, but she was attractive. The man slowly sucked in her entire breast, and I could see his cheeks move as he worked his tongue around the tip.

"Uh, uh," she grunted. She was fighting her body's reactions. As the noise passed her lips I could see her body tense.

"I only react to words," I tell her softly.

The woman was licking and nipping the inner thighs. I could see the dampness on her panties. Margret was now trying to move so that the woman's fingers slipped inside per panties. Failing that, Margret bit her lower lip. I decided to help.

"Is it time to remove her panties?" I suggested to the woman. She nodded and grinned wickedly. I didn't have to tell Margret to raise her hips; they sprang up on their own. The woman pulled her panties with agonizing slowness.

"Please," leaked from her lips. She gasped realizing what she'd done. I snapped my fingers and the two people withdrew from the bed.

"NO! Please, I'm sorry. I'm so close," she wailed," Please, I'm sorry."

"Very well," I commented, "this once you will be forgiven. Next time I will have to make you suffer." I was glad she couldn't see my smile. I motioned for the man and woman to resume. They did so quickly. They were really enjoying themselves. The woman pushed Margret's legs wide open. Lying on her belly, she had Margret's thighs on each shoulder. She playfully blew on Margret's inviting clit. Margret moaned. That didn't last long as the man was kissing her mouth deeply again.

The man's hands worked from her collarbones with agonizing slowness toward her nipples. She actually tried to arch her back so that his hands reached her nipples earlier. One there, he didn't do what was expected. He rolled his arms over, palms up, and ran his arm hair over each nipple which elicited another long moan. The words 'please' formed on her lips. I saw the man, look down at the woman. They winked and nodded.

Simultaneously, he grabbed and twisted the left nipple while taking the right breast in his mouth and sucking it in and tongue twisting the other nipple. The woman rang her tongue along Margret's slip from puckered hole to clit. Margret came. Her whole body shook and spasms while the woman hungrily lapped up her juices. When that subsided, she dug into Margret's snatch with gusto. The man switched torments between nipples, alternating between sucking and twisting. In no time Margret came a second time while the woman drank every drop of her juices. Margret was shaking her head from side to side, mouthing the word "Please." I nodded to the man and he agreed.

"Margret, do you want this man's large penis inside of you? You may respond," I offered.

"Yes, uh, please, I want it. Please put something inside of me. God, I'm on fire. Please fuck me," she rambled, filled with lust. I motioned to the woman and she moved to the front of the bed. "First, open your mouth. You are going to eat something. The woman straddled Margret's head, but did not go down. Margret knew what was above her, but couldn't reach it with her head and outstretched tongue. The man moved between Margret's legs and lined up with her cunt.

"Margret, beg to be fucked by his massive cock. Beg him for it," I commanded. She bucked with her hips, trying to push herself onto where she thought her reward was.

"Please fuck me! Hammer me with that massive cock. Do whatever you want, but fuck me now!" she screamed. The man and woman nodded. The woman lowered herself onto Margret while the man thrust fully into her pussy, driving his thick cock into her tight pussy and stretching her out. Margret tasted the woman's pussy and felt the man's cock. She shook and tried to say something.

"Let her have a moment," I suggested. The woman rose up so Margret could speak.

"It's you! Uh uh. I'm so so ... uh ugh, please, I'm so sorry. Don't ugh uh hurt me," she gasped out. She knew that cock; it had filled her up before. She had tasted that pussy juice before too. She had intimate knowledge of her tormentors. She was shaking toward another climax. Her fear was feeding into her arousal. The woman settled onto her, grinding her snatch into Margret's mouth. By the woman's raptured reaction, Margret's tongue and lips were working overtime. I could see them pushing each other toward orgasm. Margret went first, but in doing so drove her tongue deep into the woman's vagina. The woman lost it and came onto Margret's mouth. She spurted and sucked for all she was worth. The woman climaxing put him on the edge, but it was Margret's vaginal muscles constantly milking his dick that caused the man to shoot ropes of semen deep into Margret. Their moans complemented each other.

I helped the woman off Margret's head because she was a bit wobbly. She reclined by Margret's head. The man withdrew from Margret and sat on his haunches still between her legs. I walked over to Margret.

"Close your eyes. I'm taking off the mask." Margret nodded. The mask came off and Margret slowly opened her eyes to look around. She was clearly afraid. Her tormentors were her blackmail victims. They were both smiling at her.

"Please, don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want. I'm so sorry," she babbled. The man looked to his wife who gave her husband a look before returning her gaze to Margret.

"Hush," the man said firmly. "We are not here to hurt you."

"You're not?" said Margret clearly confused. "I don't understand."

"You blackmailed us, threatened us with economic ruin and even jail. You terrified our dreams and filled our every waking moment with fear," he continued.

"Please," Margret begged. The woman stroked Margret's hair, which only seemed to scare her more. "Let me make it up to you."

"That is kind of what we had in mind," he smiled.

"Just name it. I'll do it," she promised.

"We want you back in our lives," he explained. Margret gawked at him, dumbfounded and at a loss for words.

"Our time with you was the most exciting time of our lives. Our sex life was fantastic, what you made us do were thrilling and dangerous. It was the best time in either of our lives. When you stopped calling, we felt something was missing in our lives, and we didn't want to go back to the way things were. Take us back."

"Um, all of this was your attempt to make me take you back into my little games? You want me to make you take risks and suffer my whims?" The man and woman nodded.

"This isn't some joke to give me a false sense of security before the other shoe drops?"

"No," I answered. "I don't deal in blackmailing other people and as I said, I'm not here to cause you any permanent harm. What you see is what you get."

"How did you manage to do this?" she asked. The girl blushed.

"I knew my father had this friend. We went to him and he agreed to help us 'deal' with you. He sent Taylor to us. He was supposed to learn all the information, no matter how trivial, on you so that he could find you and find out about you. It was during his interview that we realized that didn't want to destroy you. The idea of you being gone from our lives forever terrified us. We told Taylor our fears and desires; he came up with this plan. Did he hurt you?"

Margret paused and thought things over. She had a lot to digest.

"He didn't hurt me much and he did offer me the chance to come along quietly. I've got a bruised shin and a sting in my shoulder where he put the needle in me. My arms ache a bit too."

I stepped up and rolled her onto her side facing away from me. I un-cuffed her, let her roll over onto her back, and handed her the padded handcuffs. She looked at her wrist which didn't have a mark on them.

"I want to think this over," she stated cautiously. The man and the woman looked apprehensive, but they finally nodded.

"Taylor said this might not work. We accept that," the woman said sadly. I went over and got her clothes that I had folded and left on a table in the corner. The man handed Margret her panties, while the woman gave Margret her bra. She dressed in a hurry.

"How do I get out of here?" she asked.

"I'll drive you home," I offered.

"Maybe I should get a cab," she responded.

"Cabs don't come here after eleven o'clock," I informed her and the closet bus stop is four blocks away. In this neighborhood you are begging to get mugged. I'll show you to the door if you like, but I promised not to hurt you, and unleashing you in this neighborhood after dark does violate that promise. You are still free to go, though. I will show you out now." I headed for the door.

She followed me out of the room and into the cold abandoned building. She looked at the room then at the rest of the building she could see in the dim light.

"What is this place?" she inquired.

"It is a room I had especially made for you. They wanted time alone with you without complications."

"They could have killed you," she accused me.

"No. I don't do wet work and I don't do blackmail. They might have given you a few bruises, but you were never in any real danger," I informed her.

"Oh," she muttered. I took her to a door that led to the street. She stepped out and looked around before back-stepping into the warehouse.

"If I let you drive me home, you aren't going to really drive me off into some secluded location and put a bullet in my head?" I took her to my car and we began heading home.

"I'm not saying I've never killed anybody, but I never killed anyone who hadn't killed before, and who didn't have it coming," I responded.

"Do I have it coming," she asked cautiously.

"You haven't killed someone, you haven't harmed or killed a child, and you haven't required me to find you for a third time. You and I are good."

"You can shoot me now. I'm starting to believe this shit is real," she wondered.

"It's real. They want you. I wouldn't help them blackmail you, but I would allow them to make the best case possible for being with you."

"And you thought that kidnapping me, stripping me naked, and sexually assaulting me while I was cuffed and blindfolded was a good idea," she said skeptically.

"You are a thrill-seeker. You delight in the game. It has to be new, risky, and exciting to interest you. You are also amoral and non-judgmental. Kidnapping you won't leave any lasting scars on you," I informed her.

"You think you have me figured out, don't you?"

"Tell me truthfully; you were wet before they even touched you," I challenged her. She took a minute to answer.

"Fine; I was scared and thrilled at the same time. Damn it, I loved you wrestling me to the ground. Even the thought of you raping me there on the spot excited me," she confessed. "What happens next?"

"Personally, I think you will take them up on their offer," was my opinion.

"Why is that?"

"You have power over them which feed your fantasy of control, but you also have people to share the risk with, which feeds into your need to do things that are fun and exciting. If you took this personally, you would be sitting here quietly plotting your revenge. You are simple to creative to let this opportunity pass because I cost you two hours in front of your TV using your DVD player, or worse, watching network television. Margret snorted.

"Two hours? Damn, it feels longer." She looked me over. "You are efficient," she said with some admiration. "Did it take you long to plan this out?"

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers
12