A Little Taste of Honey Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part of Sir and Honey's tale.
1.7k words
3.95
9.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not doing it. You do what you want with her, but I cant."

She got up to go inside and was at the patio door when he spoke

"Your duty is to serve me. This is what I want from you, you wouldn't want to disobey me would you?"

She shook her head,

"No Sir, give me a minute, please?"

"Very well."

She walked into the apartment. He skin prickled as the cool air conditioning took over from the warmth outside. She closed the bathroom door behind her, sat on the side of bath and took a deep breath. She had to decide what to do, but not yet.

She turned the shower on and let the steam fill the room. Stepping under the water it cascaded over her body. The heat was almost unbearable, almost. She couldn't believe that only minutes before, she was cumming in the open air. She could feel her face redden just thinking about it, but then she smiled, remembering how good it had felt to be completely uninhibited. The more she thought about it, the hotter she felt - and that had nothing to do with the temperature of the water.

She stroked her breasts, her nipples hardening under her fingers, she rubbed, squeezed and nipped until she felt the tingling begin in her pussy, her fingers travelled down her body and came to rest between her legs. She began to tease herself, flicking her fingers over her clit, dipping her fingers in her pussy, still wet with his, and her own cum. She kept teasing, bringing herself to the edge without actually cumming, just as he'd taught her to do when he wasn't there to pleasure her. She couldn't cum just now, he'd know.

She turned the shower off and dried herself slowly. Stalling for time before she had to go out and join them, trying not to listen to the murmurs of the voices in the lounge.

She doused herself in the jasmine scent she knew he loved, tied her satin black wrap tightly round her, and slowly opened the door.

Silence.

There was no trace of them in the lounge, just a half drunk bottle of fizz and two glasses, one with the imprint of some thick pink lipstick. She moved to the kitchen, picking up a clean glass she poured some fizz into it from the open bottle and moved towards the patio doors. It was only after she'd seen them through the net curtain that she remembered noticing the jeans on the sofa. She looked over now and realised what she thought were his jeans, was actually a demin mini skirt and on top of that was a pale blue bikini.

Staring back out of the window she saw her. Sat astride the table, exactly where she had been not twenty minutes before. Her arms were around his neck and his head was between her legs. She knew exactly what he would be doing. The girl threw her head back and traced a line down over and between her breasts, bringing her hand to rest on his head.

Something was stopping her going out there. It was silly to feel so insecure. She was his and this girl was a passing flirtation, nothing more. She took a long slow drink from the champagne glass, and was about to slide the door open when she noticed the girl was beckoning her. It was one thing to go out there of her own free will but she didn't want the girl thinking she was going out because she had been summoned, and by her!

He stood up, turned his back to the girl and strode confidently over to the door, pulling it open with ease.

"You look and smell delicious, are you coming to join us?"

She wanted to be confident, she really did, but he could tell. He pulled her to him, loosened the tie around her waist and slipped his hands down over her arse. "I'm ordering my slut to come out and join Eve and I (she had a name after all) and my slut doesn't disobey, does she?"

"No Sir." she replied.

His hands were in her hair now, pulling her face towards his "good" he said, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth.

She couldn't quite define the taste. She was used to tasting herself on his tongue, and there was still some of that there, but this, this was different.

He pulled away from her,"she tastes good doesn't she?"

She couldn't speak.

"Come out to play with us, but remember, you're my slut and you'll do as I ask. And Eve knows she must do as we ask. Okay?"

She took a deep breath and nodded her agreement, "okay".

"Good girl."

She smiled up at him, more confidently than she felt, took him by the hand and led him outside on to the balcony.

Eve was standing at the railings now, staring out at the sea beyond.

"It's gorgeous up here." She turned towards them "I'm not surprised you like to spend time outside when you have this to look at."

He smirked, "Indeed."

He gestured to the two women to sit while he leant against the table.

"This is how it's going to work. Eve, you have a lot to learn if you wish to become a good slut for a master. Honey and I can show you."

Honey, she thought to herself, that's really the name he's going with today.

"Is that what you want Eve?"

"Yes please."

"Yes please what?"

Eve looked from one to the other, confusion crossing her face.

"Sir." she whispered in the girl's ear, catching her sweet scent in the back of her throat. "Yes please Sir. You must learn your place and address him as Sir, always."

"Well Eve," he asked 'what do you say?"

"Yes please, Sir"

"Oh good girl. Good, good girl. Honey, can you tell Eve what happens to good girls?"

"Of course Sir." she turned to face Eve and took her hands in her own.

"Eve, good girls are rewarded well by Sir. They are allowed to suck his cock, and if they have been really good, they are allowed to make him cum."

She felt her nipples stiffen then at the thought of his cum running down her throat. They strained against the satin gown. She looked down and noticed one of her breasts poking through her wrap. Then she noticed Eve looking. She moved to secure the tie more tightly.

"Leave it."

She had no doubt he was talking to her.

"Yes Sir."

She watched his naked frame moving towards them, his cock, long and hard. He stared at her and nodded.

"Eve, would you like to suck Sir's cock now?"

"Yes please Honey."

"Very well, stand up and bring your chair here next to me."

Eve did as she was told and stood quietly.

Sir sat down.

"Kneel between Sir's legs. You have earned your reward."

Eve knelt, licked along Sir's shaft and was about to take his cock in her mouth.

"Stop." She said "you must always thank Sir for your reward before you enjoy it, otherwise you'll be punished for being a bad girl and you don't want that."

"No Honey, she doesn't want that does she?" he said.

"No Sir, she doesn't."

"You know all about being a bad girl don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Show her."

She stood, raising the hem of her wrap until she heard a small gasp from Eve.

"Lift it right up" he ordered.

She did as she was told.

"Feel Honey's arse Eve. Feel what a slut gets if she disobeys her master."

Eve's cool hands on her skin felt good.

"Spank her Eve, feel what it's like to punish a bad girl.

Both women stared at him.

"Go ahead."

Eve's palm came down like a feather upon her.

"Harder Eve! She's been very bad."

Again, her hand came down, little more than before.

"No Eve, like this."

He leaned over and spanked her - hard. She yelped, expecting Eve's gentle tap again.

"I'm sorry Sir, I don't think I can."

"Of course you can, shall I show you again?"

"Yes please Sir."

"Come here Eve." He beckoned her onto his lap where she sat, feeling his cock against her back. He turned her over with ease, her arse facing him and he spanked her. Once, twice, three times. Each time she flinched, but was silent.

"Good?" He asked

"Oh yes Sir. Yes, thank you"

"Good girl." he murmured, running his hands down her back.

"Would Eve like to suck Sir's cock now?"

"Yes please Sir." She scrambled off his lap and between his legs. She took his cock in her mouth and started playing with his balls. He let out a small moan of satisfaction and looked over at Honey.

"Take that off." He pointed at her wrap, "and move you chair closer."

She did as she was told. He reached out his hand, taking first one, then her other nipple between his strong fingers, squeezing each one in turn, circling his fingers until they grew hard. She closed her eyes and let her head rest against the back of the chair, enjoying his hands on her and the sun on her face.

His tongue felt it's way around her pussy. She enjoyed the sensations, feeling the moistening between her legs. She reached down to run her fingers through his hair. But it wasn't his hair. Her eyes flew open, he was watching her, but it was Eve who was between her legs. She was about to speak.

"Ssssh" he said "I'm teaching her."

"But..."

"But nothing. Relax, enjoy, you want to help her, don't you? You want to obey, to please me don't you?"

She did enjoy having his tongue in her pussy, why should letting Eve do it be any different she thought, suddenly liberated.

She smiled at him "yes, I do."

She closed her eyes again, listening to him guide Eve with her tongue, then her fingers. Or was it his fingers, she couldn't tell, and she didn't really care. The sensations coursing through her body were getting stronger, the pleasure becoming more intense. She gripped the arms of the chair, arched her back and whispered.

"I'm cumming Sir, oh Sir I'm gonna cum. Ohhh, ohh, ohhhhhhh."

The last moan that escaped from her mouth was long, low and animalistic. She was surprised to have made that sound. Opening her eyes, she looked down, Eve was staring up at her for approval.

"Oh Eve, that was amazing! You really are a fast learner."