A Little Taste of Honey Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of Honey's tale.
1.3k words
4.29
8.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, when she thought about it, she wasn't sure what made her do it. Perhaps to taste herself on someone other than him, but she reached down and kissed Eve. Tentatively at first, then deeper, exploring Eve's mouth with her tongue. Tasting herself and also him.

Eve's lips were soft and smooth, her tongue eager to please and her hands keen to explore, travelling up Honey's legs, fingertips dancing over her inner thighs.

He watched them from the doorway, a fresh bottle of fizz and three glasses in his hand. He hadn't been sure what would happen putting these two together, but he hadn't expected the fireworks that were clearly happening before him as Honey pulled Eve in for another deep and lingering kiss. After all the fuss she'd caused, he was surprised how much his slut was clearly enjoying the other woman. And he was enjoying watching them.

He took his cock in his free hand, tugging it slowly as he watched their naked bodies entwine, Honey's hands in Eve's hair, running them down her back, over her tight arse and back up into her hair again. Eve manhandling Honey's tits, rubbing, squeezing and circling her nipples, seeming to be in awe of the size of them compared to her pert little mounds.

God this was hot, he tugged harder at his cock, never taking his eyes of their bodies. He didn't realise he was holding his breath until he felt the sticky cum over his hand and the release of air from between his lips.

They were watching him, smiling as he made his way towards them.

"You girls seem to be getting along well."

They giggled.

"We are Sir, thank you." They spoke almost in unison.

He'd never heard his slut giggle like that before.

He slowly unwrapped the foil on the bottle and laid it on the table with the glasses.

"Good." He twisted the metal cap that enclosed the cork. He felt their eyes upon him, waiting for their next command.

"Eve, one thing you must learn is to honour and obey your master no matter what, can you do that?"

"Yes Sir."

"You're learning quickly, good girl. Come here."

She walked confidently to him, eyes lowered as Honey had taught her, and waited for him to speak again. He popped the cork on the bottle, poured two glasses and handed her one. They locked eyes and drank deeply.

He led Eve over to the sun loungers in the corner. He sat first, opening his legs wide, pulling her down to sit between them, her slender back resting against his chest, his cock between them.

"Comfortable?"

'Yes Sir, thank you."

"Good girl. And you're ready to do all I ask of you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very good." He ran his fingers up and down her back, feeling her shiver with anticipation as he brought his fingers over her shoulders, drew circles around her nipples as they grew hard and finally brought his hands to rest upon her thighs.

"Now, listen carefully. You've been so good, so eager to please that I'm going to let you cum. But I'm going to instruct you." He felt her sharp intake of breath, but she said nothing.

He beckoned to Honey then, who approached from behind them.

"And Honey will help you should you need it."

Honey smiled at him over Eve's head as they saw her eyes widen and glimmer with excitement. Eve manoeuvred herself closer to Sir, feeling his growing cock at the base of her spine.

Honey perched herself on the end of the lounger, relaxed now, enjoying the new experiences. She'd poured herself a glass and drank slowly from it, watching Sir place his chin on Eve's shoulder, whispering in her ear and directing the girl with his hands.

She glanced down and caught sight of the perfectly trimmed hair above Eve's opening. She was curious and stared. She'd no idea just how long she'd been looking, and didn't know if Sir told Eve to, or if Eve did of her own free will but the girl moved her legs to either side of the lounger. Her lithe white legs right against Sir's strong hairy ones exposing her lips to Honey and again she was captivated.

Honey watched as Sir directed Eve's hands over her breasts. Watched as the girl winced in pain as he ordered her to squeeze her nipples. Watched him chastise her when she couldn't take the pain and watched as his hands showed her what to do. Either Eve was doing well, or Sir was tired of waiting, Honey couldn't tell but his left hand was on her leg, the fingers on his right were tentatively playing between her legs. She squirmed as he worked one finger up and over her clit again and again as her hands tangling in the hair on his legs.

"Keep them on your tits Eve." Sir growled in her ear "Pinch your nipples while my fingers make you cum. Feel the pain, enjoy it Eve. For this is what your master will expect of you."

"Yes Sir." she said with a gasp, grabbing at herself as the pleasure mounted.

His finger quickened then, circling her wet and slowly enlarging clit.

"May I Sir?" he heard Honey's voice and looked up. Her eyes may have been focused on Eve's body, but she had one hand on her tits and the other ready to dive into her pussy. He was surprised how well she had taken to this experience and felt she deserved her reward.

"Go ahead."

He quickly turned his attention back to the new slut before him, pushing another finger up into her. He watched Eve's eyes widen and she felt the deep pleasure growing within her as one finger continued to pleasure her clit and his other moved up into her glistening wet pussy. She cried out and squirmed beneath him. He moved one arm across in front of her and held her tight between his back and his arm.

"Stay still! Relax and go with it Eve."

He thought at first the moan was coming from her, but he looked up and saw Honey. Flushed and tired, her hand wet and glistening. He caught her eye and mouthed "my good slut, I'll see to you later."

Eve was getting close, he could tell and he moved both fingers up into her flooding pussy.

"My, my Eve, aren't you a deliciously wet little slut."

"Yes Sir."

"I'm going to make you cum hard, I can, I will, and you'll accept it without protest won't you Eve?"

"Yes Sir, I will."

"Good, then you may want to hold on." He placed her hands on either side of the lounger, "I won't stop, even if you ask me to. I am in charge and I will make you cum."

"Yes, yes please, oh please Sir" she rasped.

His fingers got to work in her pussy then, feeling for her spot, tapping at it, watching her arch her back as his fingers moved rhythmically inside her, growing steadily faster. Faster and harder he slammed those fingers into her hole, holding her tighter as she thrashed and moaned.

The next time his fingers entered her, there was something else there. Honey's face was between their legs, kissing Eve's thighs, lapping at the juices trickling from her cunt. He didn't think it possible but his cock grew thicker and harder as he watched her, watched her enjoying another woman as he had asked her to do. She grew more confident, exploring Eve's pussy, licking the juice from her hair and letting her tongue flick over her clit a few times. She looked up at him for approval.

"Do it, make her cum and I shall reward you in the best way possible." Honey knew exactly what that meant and she forced her tongue into Eve.

Sir's fingers were on Eve's tits then as he looked down at her face, her eyes closed and a smile playing at the corner of her mouth.

"Is that good Eve?"

"Oh yes, yes, thank you, thank you Sir."

"Good because Honey and I will both make you cum."

Eve's eyes opened. He expected a protest but she surprised him. Her confident smile said more than any words could.