A Little Taste of Paradise Ch. 03

Story Info
Love on the water.
816 words
3.59
12.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel something touching my body as I lay sleeping. I was at the in between stage of sleep and awake. It was a warm, wet touch, one that I had grown to enjoy over the past few days. I slowly opened my eyes to find Jack kissing and licking his way down my body. His hands were lightly touching me. My soft moan let Jack know that I was awake and enjoying him doing this to me.

He moved down closer to my wetness. His tongue grazing over my belly button as his hands moved down past my hips slowly making their way to my pussy. His mouth moved down, his tongue slightly touching my clit sending a shock of pleasure through me. His tongue licked my slit, and then darted inside of me. His hands were on my hips as he licked and sucked on my clit. I was so close to an orgasm and he knew it, he could tell by the moans growing louder that I was. Jack held my hips, pushing them towards him as he continued his assault on my wet pussy, licking faster until I spasmed and came, his tongue cleaning all of my juices from me.

He crawled up beside me, taking me in his arms, our bodies intertwining. “Good morning darling” he whispered to me. I responded with a kiss, my hand reaching down to stroke his hard cock. His kisses grew more intent as I stroked, the precum glistening on the head. Jack placed his hand over mine and began to stroke back and forth with me, his hips moving with the rhythm. I felt him grow harder and then he burst, his hot cum shooting out over my tummy and our hands.

We layer there for a while, wrapped in each other’s arms, talking, kissing, touching. We planned out what our day was going to be. Jack had never been sailing before but I had many times. We decided to rent a catamaran and go out on the water for the day. I went and had a shower and then as Jack was having his I packed a lunch for us to take.

Within an hour we were on our way, out on the clear blue-green water. The wind was calm and the sun was bright and warm. After we had been out for a few hours we decided to drop anchor and have our lunch. I had packed a light lunch with a bottle of wine. We just sat and enjoyed the quietness of the afternoon. I could feel Jack watching me. I turned to look at him, smiling; I could see that he was aroused. I moved closer to him, placing a kiss on his lips gently, which he returned, slipping his tongue in between my lips, tasting the wine I had just consumed.

Jacks hand reached to remove my swim top, my breasts falling free as the top dropped. His mouth kissed down my chest, moving from one breast to the other. He guided me back and I lay flat while he caressed and teased my breasts. His hands moved down to my swim bottoms, fingers sliding in to push them past my hips, lifting up slightly to remove them. A slight breeze was building and it felt cool on my naked body.

I layed and closed my eyes as Jack touched and teased my body, the boat rocking so gently. I sat up, reaching to remove Jack’s swim trunks, his hard cock springing forward, almost glad to be free from its confinement. “ I want you Jack.” I whispered to him. He placed a long passionate kiss on my lips then moved between my legs, guiding me back down onto the mat of the boat. I could feel the tip of his cock touching my wetness. Taking his cock in his hand, Jack slowly teases the slit if my pussy. Finding the entrance he guides his cock into me and then out slowly, back in and then out again. We found our rhythm and slowly moved with one another, our movements causing waves to splash around the boat. I wrapped my legs around Jack and moved him in and out of me, going deeper and deeper. Jack moved to his knees, taking my legs and placing them on his shoulder he began to ram in and out of me, harder and faster. I was so close to cumming and I knew he was too. With a few more thrusts we both spasmed and came hard, our groans of pleasure carrying out over the water.

Collapsing on top of me, Jack kissed me and we lay there, catching our breath and enjoying the moment of passion we just shared on the water. We both knew our time together was slowly coming to an end but neither wanted to think about it…..