A Little Tied Up...

Story Info
Daniel wakes up in an 'interesting' situation.
873 words
3.99
135.3k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I braced myself for the next crack from the whip, we were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing from across the room. My captor dropped the whip to the floor, where it lay alongside the paddle and riding crop I had previously been subjected to, as he walked towards the sound of the phone. For the first time in what felt like hours, I was finally given a break from the constant punishment he had been dishing out on my butt. Tears rolled down my face from the throbbing pain I felt in my backside, as the realization of my predicament finally began to sink in. I stood in the middle of a large white room with my arms tied tightly together behind me, connected with rope to a hook in the roof keeping my arms pointing upwards. I was also restrained with another rope, with one end tied around my chest and shoulders, and the other end keeping my knees tied together, which forced me into a bent over position. "Cut out those tears" he snapped from across the room. "I spent way too long on your makeup for you to ruin it so soon." I let out a sigh of embarrassment, which was muffled by the ring gag that was wedged into my mouth.

It was obvious I had been unconscious for a long time considering what he had managed to do to me in that time. Last thing I remember was sitting in the bar I was at when a waitress brought over to me a cocktail, courtesy of an anonymous patron. I assumed it was from the cute brunette who I had been eyeing in a booth in the corner, which I now know wasn't the case. Next thing I know I woke up in this room tied up and dressed like a girl. Surveying my outfit I saw I was wearing a frilly pink corset with sleeves, supporting a heavy pair of fake plastic breasts which seemed to have been glued on somehow. Below that was a pair of pink panties with a ribbon on both sides of the hip, and a pair of thigh high white and pink stockings that joined to my corset via a garter. Finally, on my feet were a pair of high-heeled pink pumps with ribbons on the ankle and toe. Before I could even fully comprehend what had happened to me, I saw him stride into the room.

Clad in black boots, tight black leather pants and a black domino mask, he flashed me a big grin. "Good morning sweetie." In his hand was a blonde wig. "You woke up before I got to finish your little makeover. No problem". Despite my muffled protests he forced the wig onto my head. Inside the wig felt cold and slimy. He waited for a moment before giving the wig a tug. It did not budge from my head. "Excellent, the glue worked as expected. It shouldn't be a surprise considering how well those new boobs of yours are holding up". He reached into his back pocket and pulled out two pink ribbons, and proceeded to tie my new hair into pigtails. He then reached in again and pulled out some more rope, with which he tied my pigtails together and then tied them to the rope on my elbows, keeping my head held up and facing forward. He took a moment to admire his handiwork before disappearing out of my view behind me. I felt a sense of dread as he pulled down my panties at the back, exposing my butt. You know what happened next.

I watched as he rummaged through my discarded clothes looking for my phone. Eventually he found it in one of my jean pockets. "Hello? Oh hey there Alex". My eyes opened wide as I realized it was my roommate calling looking for me. I tried get his attention by screaming his name, but it was no use thanks to the gag. "Who am I? My names... Mark. Yeah I'm a friend of Daniels. Yeah he's here with me, safe and sound. Can you speak to him? Sorry, Daniel can't come to the phone right now. He's a little tied up." I let out a final, defeated moan. "Sure, I can pass a message on to him." He looked at me with a cheeky smile, as he swapped the phone into his other hand and held it up to his ear with his shoulder. My heart sank as I watched him begin to unbuckle his belt. I began to frantically scream into my gag once again out of fear. I now knew why he had chosen this ring gag for me. "Absolutely, I'll be sure to pass that message on to him. Thanks for checking up on him Alex." By this point his belt had been undone and he began to unzip his fly. "Okay, you take care Alex" he said as he hung up the phone and tossed it aside.

"So, your name is Daniel huh? That was your roommate asking when you're coming home. I have a feeling after were done here you won't ever want to go home, isn't that right Danielle?"