A Little Tied Up... Pt. 03

Story Info
'Danielle' gets some company in her friend 'Ally'.
968 words
4.24
69.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up once again from yet another drug induced sleep. The first thing I noticed was a numb, tingling sensation in my butt. At first I assumed it was from being fucked by Mark earlier, but upon movement I soon realized that something had been fitted inside me. A butt plug! I had once again been moved, now tied to a chair beside the door. My wrists and elbows were tied behind me, and my legs were tied at the ankle and knee. A rope across my thighs and one across my stomach kept me fastened to the chair. I was still wearing my ball gag from earlier. Looking downwards I couldn't see over the breasts he had fitted me with, but I could tell I was hard and close to bulging out of my panties. My attention darted towards the middle of the room when I heard the crack of a paddle and a familiar moan.

Staring into the middle of the room I saw Alex. Like me previously he was tied standing in the middle of the room, ropes connecting him to the hook in the ceiling. Ropes joined his chest to his knees keeping him bent over, and his mouth was held open with a ring gag. He had also been feminized just like me. He was wearing a black wig tied in a ponytail and then tied to his elbows, keeping his head up. He was dressed in a purple corset with puffy sleeves similar to mine, and sporting a pair of fake breasts. Further down he wore a pair of black panties pulled down at the back, black stockings and a pair of black heels. Behind him stood Mark, still clad in his leather attire and gleefully teeing off on Alex's exposed butt with the paddle. Tears from the paddling had formed in his eyes, causing his mascara to run. Not to sound like I supported what he was doing, but Mark had done an excellent job of feminizing Alex. I barely would have noticed he wasn't a girl, if it wasn't for the bulge in his panties.

Mark dealt out a few more blows to Alex's rear before noticing I was awake. His gaze met mine. "Have a nice sleep, princess?" he asked patronizingly. I let out a slight moan as I shuffled around in my seat, trying to adjust the plug and relieve some of my discomfort. "Do you like your little present? It's a little smaller than me, but it's the perfect fit for you. Your first time was probably a bit rough, as to be expected. This will help make things a lot more comfortable and enjoyable for you in the future." I avoided eye contact with him so not to acknowledge what he was saying and made eye contact with Alex, who was looking at me with a defeated expression and moaning loudly into his gag. I kept my eyes locked on his trying my best to reassure him that things would be OK. I wasn't sure if I believed that myself.

Mark took his eyes off me and focused back on Alex. Dropping his paddle to the floor he slowly moved from behind Alex to in front of him, smiling as he began to gently run his fingers up Alex's shiny purple corset. "Ally and I have been having a lot of fun while you were asleep. You never told me you had such a pretty friend Danielle." I dropped my head and blushed in embarrassment. If the outfits weren't bad enough, the pet names he had given us were. I watched as Mark began to gently rub his hand on the outside of Alex's panties. A slight shudder went over his body and he let out a light whimper. After a short period of rubbing Alex had started to become visibly hard. Mark had a cheeky grin on his face. "I can tell Ally is getting eager to play soon. She has earned it after all that discipline." Mark stopped rubbing him and turned to face me. "But first it's time you get some rest Danielle. It is very late and you have had a big day."

I realized in the time that I had been here, I had lost all track of time. Being kept in a blank room and being put in and out of drug induced naps will do that to you. I knew it was sometime after 8 pm as that was when Mark was meeting Alex at the bar. I figured it must have been sometime after midnight, considering everything that had been done to Alex. Mark made his way over to where I was sitting and unfastened the ropes across my stomach and thighs that were keeping me secured to the chair. He took hold of me around my waist, and gently lifted me up from the chair and onto my feet. I initially stumbled, but Mark made sure to keep me stable. "Now, we need to get that plug out before we go any further." With one hand around my waist, he used the other to pull down my panties. I found myself leaning hard into his shoulder as he pulled it out. An initial sense of pleasure followed by relief ran over me. He discarded the plug onto the floor and I caught a glimpse of it. It was pink, which was apparently my color. With that, he pulled up my panties before hoisting me over his shoulder. I blushed hard as I could feel my still present erection pushing against his shoulder. He proceeded to carry me out the door, leaving Alex alone in the room. I gazed into his eyes as I was carried away, trying once more to tell him he would be OK.