A Little Wager

Story Info
Who thought using her tits as dartboards could be so hot?
5.1k words
4.71
77.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPMaster
DPMaster
76 Followers

Copyright 2017 Matt Nicholson. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer - This story stretches the definitions of both "safe" and "sane." It's a fantasy story, not headline news. If you're not into hard breast punishment fantasies, please go find something lighter. I really don't want anyone feeling like they've lost part of their lives. On the other hand, you enjoy such tales, I think you'll be very happy with this little game of darts. It's not something I'd recommend for real, but there's no harm in dreaming. In any case, please let me know what you think. Best! ~Matt~

*

"Really?!" He didn't bother trying to hide the surprise in his voice.

Her response was playful. "Sure, why not?"

As pick-up lines went, his comment had sucked, but he hadn't intended it as a pick up; he had better lines for that. It was more a blind shot in the dark at fantasy wish-fulfillment. He'd been staring at her tits all night. Hardly covered by a lacy, low-cut bra and barely hidden behind an open white denim jacket, she'd flashed nipple his way so many times his dick was petrified. When she'd turned smart-assy about his dart skills, it just came out. He didn't even know her name.

Now, with success potentially staring him in the face, he wasn't certain he could believe it. He looked from her face to her white, denim-framed, cleavage. With some effort, he managed to look back up at her face.

"Have you been watching me?"

She tossed her long, blonde hair back off her shoulder and laughed. It was a light, carefree sound that turned heads nearby. "Of course I've been watching you. It's not like I'd actually take you up on it if I hadn't. Like you said, if I lose, I go home with you and you get to use my titties as dartboards. I'm not worried. You're not that good."

He hadn't mentioned his plans to take her home, yet -- just the dartboard part. He'd never gotten far enough to discuss what might happen after the contest, so he was still shocked she'd said "yes."

"Okay...and if I lose?" He held his breath, waiting for the kicker. There had to be a catch.

"Dinner's on you. My choice. Sky's the limit."

He'd expected her to say something like, "I get to use your balls as dartboards." Though he could think of some pretty expensive 'skies', a steep dinner was a lot better than he'd expected. Still skeptical, though, he had to ask, "Is this some kind of set up? You're a cop, right?"

She laughed again and unbuttoned another button. "Would a cop do this..."

When his eyes settled back on her chest, she yanked the jacket open and pulled the bra cups down, exposing every inch of her breasts and making them bounce just inches from his face. Pointing out from a bed of jiggling, full, crème-colored flesh dotted with the occasional freckle, her doubly-pierced nipples were hard, dark and thick. Her rosy areola puckered into mouth-watering wrinkles and bumps.

Aside from the intriguing golden balls nestled on either side of the crinkled cones at the base of her nipples and thin, golden hoops that dangled enticingly from about mid-nub, they looked every bit the bull's eyes he'd imagined tits-as-dartboards might look. He caught himself absently licking his lips as her breasts disappeared back behind her top, well before anyone else saw them. He hadn't missed the fact that she'd left the cups pulled down, though.

"So..." She handed him three darts that sported Union Jack fins. "Three darts, best score. Are we going to do this? "

He took the darts, the sight of her breasts still burned in his mind. Still incredulous, he nodded, completely willing to risk just about anything to see those tits again.

Less than five minutes and the better part of two Heinekens later, two of his darts stuck from the outer bull. One was very near center of the inner. She had two darts just inside the outer bull. Though they were the only two people that knew what was riding on the last dart, a couple dozen people watched, knowing something big was in play. She took a breath, held it, and threw. The dart crossed fourteen feet in a half-second. It stuck wide of the outer bull by almost an inch.

Having backed the hot chick with nice boobs, the crowd groaned. She just smiled, shrugged, and surreptitiously pulled the flimsy bra cups back up. He, on the other hand, dropped to his knees, raised his fists to the ceiling, and screamed, "Yes!"

~~~

A little more than an hour and a stop at Lowes later, she hung from a sturdy rustic cedar rafter in his sun lit game room with her back against his dart board.

She'd passed on his offers of both a gag and a blindfold, but insisted on keeping her skimpy underwear, at least for a while. She'd thrown both her jacket and her Daisy Dukes across the room. The lace bra left little imagination necessary when it came to the two circles of dark, craggy contour that showed through its tips. There was enough creamy flesh exposed that the lingerie top was little more than decoration. He changed the jiggling mounds into miniature dart boards in his mind, imagining concentric circles drawn around her nipples, areolas and further out across the full, creamy mounds.

Her arms were stretched up toward the ceiling, wrists together. He'd wrapped several loops of the faux satin rope around her thighs and pulled her legs up into something of a spread-eagle sitting position so her knees stuck out at wide angles from her hips. In a practical sense, the rope supported her weight and having them spread kept her legs safe from any dropping darts. Later, once the skimpy triangle of white, lace thong covering it was gone, every detail of her pussy's slippery folds—or what he hoped would be slippery folds—would be showing.

With her arms pulled up, her breasts stretched up a bit, giving them a slight oval shape. He'd centered her so her nipples were as close to regulation bull's-eye height as he could get them. Since one breast was a bit larger than the other, he split the difference, with one tip a smidge higher than the standard five feet, eight inches off the floor, and the other a bit lower. Though her tits were only a third the width of a regulation bristle board, her nipples were the perfect size for a double bull's eye. As long as they stayed rigid, her areolas were only about an inch wider than an outer bull ring. Given his skill, he'd need no more "dartboard" than her tits gave him.

He snatched the remainder of a stale Bud Light from the cedar coffee table and slugged it down. Then he gauged a throwing line seven feet, nine-plus inches from her nipples. After wiping the tips of his darts with alcohol, he took a throwing stance behind the line and eyed the smaller of the two breasts.

He was taking aim when he realized that, sometime between his God-sent win at the pub and the time they got here, she'd removed the hoops and barbells. She was shifting around, trying to get more comfortable, causing any number of distracting bounces and jiggles. It was the first time he'd ever had moving targets, so he wasn't quite as certain of his aim. Nor was he sure how hard he'd need to throw to make the darts stick.

Just as he was about to give it his best shot, she cried out. "Wait!"

He stopped in mid-throw, waiting for the shoe to finally drop. She was going to back out; he knew it.

"In my purse, there's an egg..."

Curious, he went to the table where she'd left her canvas tote and looked inside it. On top of the usual assortment of purse contents was a white, egg-shaped, battery-operated, knobbed vibrator with two thin wires leading to a smaller, egg-looking contraption with a black, padded clip.

He took it out, staring at it as if it might bite him. "Holy shit..."

Her playful laugh echoed through the room. "Some girls carry condoms. I carry...something more entertaining." She looked deliberately down at the tight triangle of her underwear. Her full labia peeked out from the sides. "Maybe you can help with that?"

He crossed the distance between the table and her wide-spread legs in a heartbeat. "Are you sure this isn't some kind of set-up?"

She spread her legs wider and gave him a sly smile. "I'm just into kink and gambling, gorgeous."

She pulled herself up by her wrists and pushed her pussy toward him. He took the invitation and held the knobbed egg toward it, but hesitated as he tried to decide how best to negotiate the underwear.

Apparently realizing what he thought, she giggled. "Maybe some scissors, or a knife..."

"A knife...right..." He dashed off, returning moments later with a stainless steel butcher knife that was far larger than he needed to slash off her panties. Two quick slices and a light tug later, the ruined thong bottoms dropped to the floor.

After studying the egg for a bit, he thumbed a small switch on its lower curve. It started vibrating hard in his hand. With a mischievous gleam in her eye, she wriggled forward against the egg, helping him split her pussy lips. They were even wetter than he'd hoped. Once the ovoid slipped a bit past half-way in, she tightened her tummy muscles and literally pulled it from his fingers into her.

Keeping his rampaging thoughts to himself, he spread her inner lips with his fingertips and ran the two wires up through them to her clit. His cock all but tap-danced when he pinched the swollen nub then crushed it between the rubber-padded jaws of the vibrating clip. When he looked up at her, she'd closed her eyes. Her low moan told him she enjoyed the new addition.

After a couple of long, deep breaths, she spoke. Her voice was a deep, husky murmur. "I think I'll take that gag now."

Duct tape came immediately to mind, but, on his way back from finding it, he thought of one better. He snatched her ruined underwear from the floor and balled it up. She didn't even hesitate in opening her mouth to let him stuff it between her lips and poke it past her teeth. He had to wait for her to stop smiling before he could smooth a strip of grey tape across her lips.

Once she was gagged, he breathed a quiet sigh of relief. There was no way she could back out now. Now almost giddy with excitement, he backed away from her to the throw line and once again tried to decide which side to target first.

Settling on the slightly smaller of her breasts, he took his best guess about how hard he'd need to throw to make it stick. She looked almost as excited as he felt as she watched him track the gently swaying target and then followed his hand with her eyes as he threw. Traveling at somewhere near fourteen miles an hour, the dart closed the distance in half a second. Her breath caught as its sharp tip easily penetrated the thin cloth an inch below her areola. Instead of sticking, the dart bounced back at him, sticking tip first on the floor.

The vibrator's hum slowed as her pussy clenched. A small red dot of blood appeared in the white cloth where the dart had hit and slowly spread outward. Sporting a full-blown, throbbing, erection he knew was as obvious to her as her stiff nipples were to him, he fought back the urge to rub himself. Instead, he recalculated his strength and trajectory and took aim a second time.

She tensed and looked down at her breasts just as he let go. The dart struck her with more heft, jabbing into her left areola a half inch above the nipple. It stuck for a couple of seconds but eventually bounced loose from her quaking breast and fell between her open thighs to the floor. He let out a quiet curse and raised his arm to throw again. She clamped down on the vibrator and held her breath.

He put a little more shoulder behind the throw, not crazy-brutal enough to make it sink deep, but hard enough for the kind of little stick he figured she was looking for. The dart jabbed into her breast halfway down the under curve. This time, its tip jabbed just deep enough to hold. Despite her muffled cry and a more animated response that sent her breasts heaving, the dart stayed put, hanging upside down by a quarter inch of imbedded tip.

Another stain of crimson seeped around the thin metal and into the lace.

Giving up on restraint, he stroked his cock as he crossed the distance between the line and his suspended target in two strides. He snatched the two fallen darts in one motion then yanked on the third. The tight skin stretched a bit before the dart pulled loose. For a moment, he watched the bloodstain spread, and then he looked at her face.

Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and she wiggled her hips from side to side. Taking the hint, he slipped a fingertip between her legs. It slid easily up the wet, silken folds, and then hung on the vibrator clip. He tickled the bulging tip of her trapped clit until she closed her eyes and groaned; then he stopped. While chuckling at her frustrated squeal, he stepped back to the line.

Even though the last dart had stayed put, he wasn't confident they'd stick in the bulls-eyes. Knowing he'd have to sacrifice accuracy for strength to make the darts stick, he weighed his options. Her right breast wasn't much larger than her left, but a little extra board would help him figure out his game. It would also help him compensate for the gentle swaying movement that came from her hard breathing and slowly rotating hips. He decided to let fire with three throws in quick succession, confident he had the skill to stay somewhere on her tit, even if his shots weren't as precise. Raising his hand, he let loose.

The first dart slapped into the outside wrinkles of her areola and stuck. The gag muffled her cry. As much as she moved, and as hard as he had to throw to pierce her puckered skin, it was closer to being a lucky shot than an accurate one. Without waited until her breast stopped recoiling, he threw again...and again. The second dart missed the mark by an easy three inches, sticking into the inside curve a lot further off target than he liked. The third, however, was almost dead center. It clipped her nipple but was knocked wide by a sideways jerk of the bouncing mass. Falling from its target, the dart skipped off her inner thigh and landed heavily on the floor.

Sighing in frustration, he picked up the floored dart and tugged the other two from her breast. She responded with a loud, throaty moan and clenched down so hard on the vibrator that the gentle hum all but stopped. Astounded by the fact she seemed to get off on the pain, he stepped back to the line. After watching the show for a bit, he figured he'd play himself in a little game of right tit versus left.

When he lifted a dart, her eyes locked on his. He wasn't certain how much of her gaze was driven by fear and how much was eager anticipation. She answered his unspoken question by holding her breath and thrusting her chest out. The dart closed the distance faster than she could follow, jabbing solidly into her right areola. She looked through half-lidded eyes at her quaking tit, and the vibrator hum dulled again.

Between the sight of her dart-riddled breasts and her inconceivable reaction to what he was doing, he couldn't help but grab his cock, missing the fact she was watching him again. Her eyes wrinkled in amusement. Embarrassed at getting caught, he let go of himself and changed the subject with another throw. The dart glanced off the first dart and speared the same areola a half-inch from her nipple. Her tit cratered from the impact then did another rippling bounce.

She moaned and closed her eyes again. Her breaths came faster. A clear, wet, slippery film coated her pussy lips.

She opened her eyes again just as he heaved the third dart. She tried to watch, but only caught up to it a split second after it pierced an inch-and-a-half away from the other two on the other side of her nipple. The exhilaration on her face was palpable and, when she looked from her chest to his engorged penis and then again to his eyes, it seemed as if she'd be able to take another hundred darts.

She watched him through glazed eyes as he got a second set of darts and move back to the line. He shifted to his throwing stance and cocked his elbow. She took another deep breath and held her other breast out again, trying her best to give him a steady target. The dart drove directly into her nipple, only a little off center, and cratered the stiff nub deep into her breast. Her eyes flew wide and she cried out around her panty gag. It wasn't until her breast stopped heaving that he saw the tungsten needle was buried a half-inch up the shaft into the long, stiff bud.

His confidence driven by the bull's-eye, he raised his hand again. When the dart left his hand, she flinched. Her breasts swayed and the dart stabbed into the inside of her breast, nearer to the center of her chest. Not bothering to wait until his boards stopped shaking, he listened to the music of her groans and threw again. The next one landed almost exactly between the other two.

His intrigue turning to annoyance at having been so far off the mark twice in a row. He gathered the three darts piercing her right areola into a handful and squeezed them together, mashing the tip of her breast between them. Adding insult to injury, he twisted them a half turn before he yanked them out.

Her breast stretched and then snapped back when the darts popped free. She slammed her eyes shut, her low groan increasing in pitch to a muffled squeal. Three new red stains darkened the white cloth. The vibrator's hum all but stopped, and an orgasm seized her almost out of nowhere.

Unsure of what else to do while she shuddered and moaned, he yanked the second set of darts from her other breast. The added sensations sent her into a second wave of convulsions. The lace was now only half-white with large, irregular circles of blood red spreading over the rest.

Ready to see her tits in all their glory, he took the butcher knife to the lace bikini and slashed it off. Breasts still bobbling, her breaths coming in slow gasps, she half-watched the blood well up inside the puckered crevices of her areolas. As crazy as it seemed, she smiled as it slowly wound through the mazes and spilled over the last hard wrinkles to trickle down the mounds' full undersides.

He watched her, wide-eyed, as she shuddered through the final throes of her orgasm. It wasn't until she seemed to go a little limp that he ran to the kitchen to get a spool of white cord from the junk drawer.

By the time he got back, she'd settled into more hip-rolling. Taking four darts with him, he moved quietly between her legs and pressed his thigh hard against her pussy. Not even realizing he was there, she gasped in surprise, but wasted no time pressing back against his bare, well-muscled leg as best as she could.

Taking advantage of the added distraction, he pinched her left nipple tightly and started pricking the creases in her areola with the tip of a dart -- lightly at first, then harder as she started responding more. He moved from place to place across her breast, keeping her off guard, leaving dozens of tiny scratches and pinpricks. When she seemed close to another climax, he thought about pressing the dart's sharp tip into the tiny hollow at the very end of her nipple and skewering it all the way down its length, but decided there might be a limit to her masochistic desires.

Instead, when her pleasure seemed to peak, he snagged the smaller of the two vacant piercing holes with the dart tip and slowly started pushing the point in. Since the dart was at least twice as thick as the thin hoop had been, the puckered flesh resisted. He pinched her nipple and pushed harder, slowly forcing the wide shaft through the hole.

Yet again, her husky moan rose in pitch, not quite breaking into a wail the deeper the dart went. She was shoving her pussy against him so hard he could feel the vibrator through its soft, swollen lips. When the point reappeared on the other side of her nipple, her breathing started to even out. He shoved the dart the rest of the way through with one last, brutal push.

DPMaster
DPMaster
76 Followers
12