A Little Wet

Story Info
A blond masturbates in the shower.
1k words
3.66
77.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm tired of this shit. If they're not going to use my ideas, why do they keep asking for my help? It's not like I have nothing better to do than to sit around waiting for them to pick me for their team. If I have to spend one more day kissing her ass and pretending like I care, I'm going to loose it! Dammit Ricky! You're supposed to be listening! Drop the sock and let's go for our run!"

I pulled on my black shorts and Nikes and leashed the dog for our nightly run. We didn't go far but pounding out a couple of miles helps relieve stress after the long days at the office. Ricky waited patiently as I stretched my legs and watched the other joggers go by. With a quick pat to the head, we were off and heading towards the park a mile down the road.

I was sweating lightly as we rounded the corner into the park and picked up the looping trail around the perimeter. Jill was jogging about ten yards in front of me. Half the reason I started jogging was to watch Jill; her body was perfect and its bounce keeps me motivated to keep up so I can continue watching. Today, she's wearing my favorite pair of black shorts, the loose ones that have a tendency to ride up in the back. Keeping pace, I watch as her shorts inch up and the rounded muscles of her ass started to peak out under the hem of her shorts. As if she knows, she picks up the pace and I'm having to work to keep the view; it's worth it though.

Sam lopes up next to me and smiles; she likes watching Jill's ass as much as I do. What a pair, watching Sam's breast bounce on my left and Jill's ass ahead of me reminds me of how long it's been since anyone's shared my bed. I push the thought away and grin as Jill stops at the benches ahead of us and stretches, feet apart, fingers touching the ground, her head though her legs watching us run up and her ass high in the air. Even Ricky grins as she passes that ass, proudly displayed. We head around the final turn and Sam waves as we part company. Ricky and I head towards home.

Home sweet apartment! I sip a bottle of water and give the dog a new dish as I start peeling off clothes. My sweaty sports bra and shorts end up in a pile on my shoes after I flip on a soft jazz CD. I finish my water, standing in the kitchen in a black thong. Rehydrated, I step into the bathroom and slide the thin cotton over my hips and reach up to turn on the faucet. I tug the rubber band out of my hair and run my fingers through my blond locks, smoothing out the harsh pony tail.

The water's perfect as I step into the shower; I set the stream to pulse to help loosen up my muscles. I slowly lathered my hair with shampoo and leaned back against the shower wall, letting the water ease away my day as it coursed over my warm skin. After rinsing my hair, I started working a thick sponge with my favorite calming body wash.

I started with my neck, rubbing gently and worked over my shoulders. I ran the sponge over my breasts in small circles; I was surprised when my nipples hardened. I trailed the sponge over my stomach and across my hips, swaying in time to the soft jazz. Placing a foot onto the small shower bench, I worked the sponge down my leg and around my foot as the water pulsated against my breasts. Switching legs, I drag the sponge across my thigh and up into the cleft of my pussy. I rock against the sponge just a little before pushing it back to create soapy trails around my ass.

I had turned around and repositioned my foot on the opposite bench, spreading my ass to let the stream of water wash away the soap, when I dropped the sponge. Leaning down, reaching for the wayward sponge, angled my pussy toward the pulsing spray. I moaned and rocked forward, enjoying the hot water coursing over my clit.

A little light headed from the run and the hot water, I quickly turned around to sit, allowing my head to clear. I leaned back against the shower wall and spread my legs, allowing the hot water to flow across my breasts and splash against my pussy. I placed my foot on the bench next to me, angling my hips up, toward the water, loving how my pussy throbbed in time with the water's pulse.

I sat, leaning against the wall, playing with my breasts, and watching the water splash against me until I thought I might go mad; it felt so good but I couldn't cum. I pulled my hand away from my aching nipple and pushed it inside my pussy. I removed the wet digit and started circling my ass, gasping as I slowly pushed it inside. I rocked my hips in time to Mindy's sexy sax, pushing my finger a little deeper with every thrust. The angle of my arm prevented the water from hitting my pussy so I stroked my clit with my other hand, in tight, rigid, circles. I started panting, working my clit faster and pushing my finger deeper into my ass as I felt myself start to orgasm. I cried out, oh goddess, as I came, my finger deep in my ass and my other hand clutching my throbbing pussy.

It took a minute for me to recover. I slowly stood up and found the sponge, reapplying the body wash and smoothing away the cum from the inside of my thighs and the crack of my ass. I was smiling when I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I tied a towel around my wet hair and stepped into my silk robe. I don't mind going to be a little wet...