A Load for the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers through Vicki's silky hair as she licked and nuzzled my nipples in the Starbucks parking lot. I began to thrust my pelvis back and forth, rubbing my raw pussy lips upon her jean shorts and exposed thighs. Ivory trails of Baby Girl goo stained the denim while leaking all over her legs.

Tehehe, poor Vicki! She is still trapped beneath her seatbelt, but it didn't stop her from wriggling wildly beneath me. My pussy was leaking and lubing up Vicki's thighs with all my juices. Even though no words were exchanged—our body language revealed all our thoughts and pent-up desires.

Vicki wants this. Vicki wants me. I want this. I want Vicki.

My hand moved slowly down Vicki's body as we continued making out. I reveled in the feeling of the soft cotton tee beneath my fingertips as I shimmied my way down towards her little shorts. Beneath her belly button, I fingered the fringe of the denim before poking a finger tip inside.

"HHHUUUUUU!" Vicki gasped in delight against my locked lips.

As I pushed another finger inside, I felt the slight prickle of public hair—FUCK, Vicki wasn't wearing panties! What a dirty little slut.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I snuck my whole hand down Vicki's shorts until I met her swollen cunt. I fondled Vicki's folds ever so carefully...so softly...so curiously. Vicki's groin exuded a now familiar warmth—a combination of sweat and pussy juices. I ran my fingers all around, breathing deep into her mouth and locking on to her emerald eyes.

"Vicki," I purred, grabbing hold of her bottom lip while pushing one finger against her begging slit. I tapped against Vicki's cunthole, as if knocking to come in. Warm juices flooded my hand while Vicki's milky goo caked underneath my fingernails.

She wanted me. Her pussy is begging for me. She wants me as much as Mommy and Daddy wanted me. Mommy and Daddy taught me well. I will use everything they have taught me on Vicki like the good little slut I am. I will make them proud.

Vicki was thrashing about, unable to control herself and unable to free herself from beneath me. Our pussy lips were throbbing and leaking and oozing and when she couldn't take it anymore, she moaned at the top of her lungs, "Take me now!"

CHURP-CHUUURRP.

Oh fuck.

Vicki and I froze with gaping mouths and cum-stained legs. We whipped our heads around and saw the windows rolling down in the Minivan next to us. Soft laughter and soft chatter was quickly approaching!

I peeled myself off from Vicki's thighs and leapt back into the passenger seat. My pussy dripped and splattered the gear shift with my essence. I pushed my dress down, pulled my long blonde hair back, and re-latched my seatbelt just as the Minivan loaded up with a family of four.

Oh fuck...

...

* * *

Stay tuned! There's lots more to cum ;)

Can't wait to see what arises next...

~bouncy bouncy!

* * *

12