A Load for the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that!?" I cried out while Mommy was getting fucked HARD by Daddy.

"That's your clit!" Mommy muffled in my muff between Daddy's relentless pounding.

"That's the most ticklish spot on your body! It'll make you cum!"

"Oh, Mommy!!" I cried in delight. "I am SO ticklish!! Tickle me harder, Mommy!! Make me cum, Mommy!!"

"FUCK, FUCK, THAT'S SO HOT!!" Daddy screamed.

Mommy created magic between my legs. It was a feeling I had never felt before, warm and electric, causing ALL of my muscles to become rigid and they started spasming out of control. Then, all of a sudden, the huge warm rush of a volcano, ready to explode happened again and I couldn't help but scream out loud at the top of my lungs:

"I think I'm going to cum!"

An explosion of warm liquid erupted out of me, a gush so strong and forceful it covered Mommy completely! My forbidden juices swirled all over Mommy's face and in her mouth. This orgasmic feeling was truly as magical as Mommy said it would be! And the thought of all my love showering Mommy's face and soaking her hair, all while Daddy drove his daddydick deeper and deeper into Mommy, made me cum again!! A second orgasm rocked my body with a force so powerful that the juices squirted all over me too! I was so wet—I could taste myself all over my lips!

"Oh my god, Mommy!" I wailed as I felt a third eruption brewing in my cunt.

"I can't stop CUMMING!"

And another orgasm exploded all over, completely drenching the bed in my juices. Mommy leapt from Daddy's dick and started making out with me voraciously and I could taste my own sweet juices on Mommy's lips. I had completely drenched Mommy; not an inch of her face was dry, and I loved how sweet my little cunt juices tasted!! Mommy then mounted my face and started grinding her pussy on me.

"Look how wet you made Mommy, my dirty little girl."

I responded the best I could as I began licking Mommy's pussy like she did to me. Mommy's cunt was dripping with her own Mommy milk but I could taste the distinctive taste of another's juice dripping from inside Mommy's soft hole.

"You want Daddy to cum in you?" Mommy groaned, rubbing her pussy harder and harder into my face.

She was grinding her clit on my perky little nose while my tongue explored Mommy's marshmallow insides. This was the most amazing thing I have ever done and experienced and tasted! With Mommy still riding my face, I felt Daddy put his hands on my legs, pushing them up so my feet were resting up on Mommy's shoulders and then, with his hand, he starting spanking my pussy so softly and splashed in the delights brought forth by his little girl.

"Daddy is going to cum HARD in his Baby Girl."

"Yes, Daddy!" I muffled in between licking Mommy's sweetness.

Daddy's dickhead was already wet from Mommy and his own pre-cum and, because my pussy was sopping wet from squirting so many times, Daddy's dick had a much easier time entering my little hole. I wailed in delight as his dick slid ALL the way inside me. Since I was very flexible and Daddy was very powerful, he bent me into the most vulnerable position and then Daddy's dick was ALL THE WAY IN!! It was up in my tummy! Maybe even my throat!!

It hurt but I WANTED it to hurt more. My pussy grasped Daddy's dick HARD. I wriggled and squirmed and cried in delightful moans, egging Daddy on while Mommy got even more aroused, her own inner juices beginning to drip into my eager mouth.

"You heard your little girl right, Daddy." Mommy moaned. "Give Baby Girl what she wants!"

Daddy was fucking me hard. Harder and harder and deeper and deeper Daddy's dick went. Even though my pussy was oozing in delight, it didn't stop me from latching on harder to Daddy's massive cock. And I know Mommy loved it too; she was grinding on my face so hard and then I heard her scream:

"I'M CUMMING!!"

Mommy's juice exploded out of her pussy, shooting down my throat and up my nose and covering my eyes and eyelashes with so much cum. Mommy kept squirting in my mouth as I licked and swallowed as much as I could while Daddy thrust harder and harder into me, making me choke and gag on Mommy's juices. I, too, was feeling the explosion building stronger and stronger inside of me.

"Mmmmm, now it's time to cum inside your little girl, Daddy," Mommy moaned.

"BEG ME FOR IT, BABY GIRL!" Daddy bellowed between thrusts.

"DADDY!!" I choked as I screamed at the top of my lungs as Daddy's dick swelled inside me, squeezing another orgasm all over his dick.

"Please, Daddy! Please! Baby Girl BEGS YOU!"

"Oh god, oh god, oh my god!!" Daddy gasped.

Daddy drove his dick as deep as my little pussy would allow, his dick pulsating harder and faster and bigger and stronger until...AAAAGAGGHHH!! A massive hot explosion of Daddy's milk engulfed my insides and erupted everywhere. Daddy thrust harder as he continued to cum, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he wringed my insides around his daddydick. My cunt clenched Daddy harder as I squirted my own juices all over his cock, making Mommy cum AGAIN and shoot even more jizzy juice down my throat, soaking my hair and the entire bed in her glorious sopping-wet orgasm.

One...two...three more final trusts, and then Daddy bent over to give Mommy a kiss on her back. Daddy was panting "fuck, fuck, fuck" under his breath while Mommy continued to spasm on my face. I couldn't move, I couldn't think, I couldn't see...I just laid there, intertwined around Mommy and Daddy, his dick still stuck inside my little hole, still pulsating...the three of us breathing heavily and reveling in the wonders of the love we just shared.

"I love you Mommy and Daddy!" I finally sighed, after realizing we were all so silent and starry eyed.

Mommy climbed off my face and starting kissing me again, not as vigorously as before but definitely a lot more intimate than she normally kissed me. I much preferred this type of Mommy kiss, as she licked my face clean of all her Mommy juices...te-he-he, that tickles! Daddy suddenly laughed; my giggling had made my pussy spasm around Daddy's dick!

"Yes, Baby Girl, we sure do love you, too."

Daddy rubbed my clit playfully, a tiny speck compared to his huge inserted cock, and began petting my body, touching my skin so softly against such strong hands. Daddy then held onto his dick, pulled it out slowly and I wailed from the surprise of his huge cock exiting my little hole. He quickly filled the opening with his thumb, as if using a cork to stop a bottle from leaking.

"Did you give me all of your man-milk, Daddy?" I giggled, wriggling around Daddy's hand. "Oh, I hope I don't spill any of it, because, it's like you always told me when I was a kid: don't cry over spilt milk!"

Mommy got up to go to the bathroom; Daddy kissed my lips. "I love you, Baby Girl," he whispered and I squealed in delight! "Hold on!" Daddy unplugged his finger and warm Baby Girl juices swimming with Daddy goo started trickling down toward my little asshole.

I giggled again while Daddy followed Mommy to the bathroom. I know I shouldn't have done this...but I put my own fingers up my pussy to stop the flow from continuing! I know I shouldn't keep Daddy's sperm inside of me, but it felt so good and so warm and so comforting that I decided to hold-on as long as my little cunt could.

I could hear Mommy and Daddy kissing in the bathroom. I leapt up off the bed, one hand holding my pussy, while I went over to kiss Mommy and Daddy. I was dripping wet from head to toe, my hair was soaked in Mommy's sweet juices and Daddy's cum was corked up inside my pussy. Mommy and Daddy leaned towards my lips and the three of us kissed in perfect unison, making out with one another as if this was something so natural for a Mommy and Daddy and their little girl to do.

"I love you guys!" I sighed aloud. Daddy kissed the top of my head; Mommy kissed my cheek; and we hugged each other while still dripping all over the bathroom tile floor. Suddenly, my iPhone started ringing; someone was calling me! I ran over towards my room and grabbed my phone, but my hands were too wet to accept the call! Drat, I missed it, and it was Vicki!! I wiped my sopping hands on my bed sheets until they were dry enough to call her back.

"GIRL!" Vicki's voice rang after the first ring. "You better be up! I'm 5 minutes away!"

I heard Mommy and Daddy rush toward my room. I stared at them as they looked at their dripping wet and completely disheveled daughter. I mouthed the words "Vicki is coming!" and they scrambled to dry my hair with the baby blanket on my bed.

"Of COURSE I'm awake, Vicki!" I assured as Daddy started dabbing off my arms and legs. "I was having breakfast in bed with my Mommy and Daddy!"

"That's fucking hot," Vicki laughed loudly, loud enough for Mommy and Daddy to hear through the phone. "I'd like to have your parents for breakfast, if you know what I mean!"

"Oh, yes, I do know what you mean!" I laughed back, smirking slyly. "Okay, Vicki, I'll be ready in 5 minutes!"

Luckily my luggage was already packed from the night before, so all I had to do was put on my polka-dotted sundress. No time for panties, though! And by the time all my stuff was placed at the front door, I heard Vicki's VW Beetle pull into the driveway. Mommy and Daddy grabbed their silk robes hanging by the front door as they helped me carry my bags outside where Vicki already had the convertible top down, awaiting my belongings. Mommy and Daddy put my stuff in the backseat and I turned to give them both goodbye kisses; no tongue this time, just on the lips which were still sopping wet from breakfast in bed while my pussy lips dripped Daddy juices down my thighs.

I climbed into Vicki's car and off we went. I sighed deeply while basting in a pool of Daddy's milk and Mommy's juices as the wind blew through my hair and up my dress. A whirlwind of thoughts raced through my head of the uncharted adventures that lay ahead. Even though my road trip had only just begun, I couldn't wait to go back home.

12