A Load of Help Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony didn't listen, instead he pressed harder on the rubber base, Connor's joints almost gave out as pleasure washed over him.

"Shit dude..." Connor whined. "I need to cum!"

Anthony withdrew the six inch sword from his throat before speaking. "Sure, but I need to cum first!"

Connor squeezed his eyes shut before replying in a raspy tone. "Deal..."

Anthony shimmed out from under him in the blink of an eye, he then pushed on Connor between his shoulder blades, forcing him onto his stomach. Connor didn't resist the physical directions given him, Anthony couldn't help but smile as he mounted his friend.

As if he were making a hotdog, Anthony laid his penis between Connor's ass cheeks. He pushed and rubbed his cock against the buttplug, causing goosebumps to cover Connor's nude body.

"Do you have to do that." Connor said amid his near-orgasmic shivers.

"Do you have any better ideas?" Anthony whispered into Connor's ear.

Connor wasn't thinking correctly, he was certain he couldn't walk a straight line. His brain was overwhelmed with the desire to cum; the stabbing in his ass didn't help his efforts to clear his mind.

"Pull out the butt-plug!" Connor mumbled.

"Cool!" Anthony said with a giant Cheshire Cat grin. "I have something smaller that will be more comfortable for you."

"Uh, yeah..." Connor moaned as Anthony bit down on his flesh below his shoulder. "I don't care..."

Anthony didn't immediately leap off Connor; he was patient like a spider as he waited for the web to do its work. He bit deeper; his friend's released a groan of pleasure that followed was his cue. He propped himself up, high enough to work his plan, but not high enough for Connor to escape.

Quickly with his free hand he shoved a pillow under Connor's hips, then dug out a bottle of lubricant. He applied a generous amount to his full five inches of ivory penis, then squeezed the bottle onto Connor's ass crack.

"Shit that's cold!" Connor said, his goosebumps returning.

Anthony wasted little time in what he did next. He changed his position, so he was in a semi-crouch straddled over one of Connor's legs. He still had his friend trapped, and it was time for him to pounce.

Connor felt the butt-plug withdraw, then when just the tip remained, it was thrust back in. This repeated several times, with each time it was withdrawn, Connor could feel the squirt of lubricant into his hole. Amid the fog of lust, he just assumed that Anthony was lubing him up for a smaller ass plug.

When the plug was finally pulled away, he could feel his gaping hole slowly closing. A new panic spread through Connor, he feared that his asshole would remain the size of a dollar coin, never able to fully close.

"Stay still!" Anthony barked, as he put a firm hand between his shoulder blades.

Connor tried to stay still, however when he felt the cold lubricant being fired into his anus he couldn't keep quiet. "Come on dude! That stuff is so cold!"

There was no reply from Connor's roommate, and in a moment the cold fluid warmed on his skin. It was more oily than sticky, he could feel it pool on the small of his back, and all over his testicles.

He could feel Anthony shifting above him, followed by a smaller butt-plug getting inserted into his anus slowly. It felt different than the last two he experienced, this one was smaller in girth, and shorter in length. He assumed that it was another toy in Anthony's inventory until he felt his roommates balls touching his own!

Connor opened his mouth to object, but the words were not there. A loud grunt instead emerged from his lips. Anthony must have bottomed out into his ass, and was staying still.

"What... argh... are you doing?" Connor said between grunts.

Anthony panted as well as he replied. "I couldn't think of a faster way to cum..."

Connor could have laughed if he didn't have a dick up his ass, it sounded like a line he'd use with a reluctant chick. He clung to the bed, unsure of what to do when one is being fucked in the bum.

After what felt like an eternity, Anthony started moving he man-sausage in and out of Connor's asshole. Connor couldn't believe that he was still hard, and that his desire to cum had not diminished!

Just like the ass-plug before, he would pull his cock out to just the tip before ramming it back in with a slap of flesh. His hips would crash into Connor's ass cheeks, making a loud slap. This was followed each time by a simultaneous grunt from both men. Anthony did this slowly, time after time, allowing Connor to adjust to his full five inches of manhood.

When he judged that Connor was ready, he grabbed him by the hips and pulled him into a doggystyle position. Anthony took extra care to ensure that he didn't slip out, he knew that Connor would bolt if he did.

Connor could feel Anthony's hairy legs pressing against his, it felt weird, but what freaked him out the most was his own swinging dick below him. He felt his face going red with embarrassment.

SMACK!!

"Ow!" Connor called out, after Anthony sacked him on the ass.

"Chill-out faggot!" Anthony cried out before hitting his ass again.

SMACK!!

"Stop that!" Connor cried out.

"Why should I?" Anthony asked casually as he brought his hand down a third time.

SMACK!

"Ow!" Connor yelped. "Cus... ugh... you shouldn't!"

Connor could neither make his himself speak properly, nor could he crawl away from the anal onslaught he was experiencing. He hadn't known that he could feel such incredible sensations from sex in his poop-shoot.

Anthony leaned over and started to stroke Connor's stiff penis with his well oiled hand.

"Don't sweat it stud!" He said like a used car salesman, "When it's your turn you can do what ever you like in return."

Revenge sounded good to Connor; so much so that he bucked up and took the slaps and verbal abuse like a man.

"You like getting fucked in the ass and jerked off don't you?" Anthony said.

Connor grunted a non-reply.

"You sure do faggot!" Anthony teased. "You're so hard!"

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

Anthony stroked Connor's cock faster and faster between the ass slaps, as a long unseen string of man-goo oozed forth from the penis hole. Connor had become a stick of dynamite ready to explode. Anthony too sensed that his time was almost up; he intended to make the most of his remaining time.

"How many chicks have you fucked on all fours?" Anthony asked.

Connor couldn't bring himself to reply as Anthony's cock worked in and out of his bowels. Each thrust brought a smashing together of their testicles.

Anthony got bolder and louder as he spoke. "You lover getting fucked like a girl don't you faggot?"

"Answer me!" Anthony yelled.

"Uh... yeah..." Connor tried to say as Anthony's testicles slapped into his own.

"What did you say faggot?" Anthony said. "I can't hear you?"

"Ugh... I guess so..." Connor stammered out.

That was all it took for Anthony, he blasted his load into Connor's intestines immediately. Connor grunted loudly as he felt the warm splash of cum inside himself. He experienced a weird full sensation; behind him Anthony was dead still, although he still grasped his cock, he no longer stroked it. It as if he was unsure whether he was going to pass out or start again.

Finally Anthony snapped out of his jizz fueled stupor and acted. As he pulled his relaxing rod out, carefully ensuring that he replaced it with the butt-plug that was there earlier. He also didn't let go of Connor's still hard and ready penis, instead he passed it from hand to hand as he turned him around.

Connor didn't like the rough pushes and sticky hands guiding him, but he didn't complain it was almost time for him to be set free.

Anthony simultaneously laid back as he greased up both his asshole and Connor's white pole. Grasping Connor by cock and balls with both hands he released him from his trap as he pointed him towards his waiting anus.

Once Connor felt the pressure release of his trap, he sprung forward like a beast left out of a cage! He pushed his cock into Anthony's man-pussy fast and hard. He instantly commenced thrusting and grunting.

He could feel his balls slapping against Anthony's ass, as he fucked his roommate. The sounds of their mutual grunts competed with the slapping of man-flesh against man-flesh.

He made the mistake of looking down, although he had fucked his roommate several times, this was a first for face to face. He could see Anthony's sex face all covered in sweat, with his eyes squinted shut in delight. Looking lower, he could see Anthony's slowly shrinking penis, still oozing jizz.

Connor felt like a man afraid of heights staring down the Grand Canyon. His stomach churned as his head began to sway. His earlier regrets returned just as fast! Connor planned on having a sweaty Elizabeth under him, her big tits swaying with each thrust. Instead he found himself seduced and deceived into gay sex!

Anthony sensed this change instantly, Connor was giving him the jackhammer of his life when his energy began to fail. Moving into disaster mode, Anthony started ramming his hips into Connor to get things going again.

Although this heart was no longer into it, Connor was surprised that he erection was still in action. Alcohol, and the lack of sexual appetite had not effect on his boner. However, he didn't have long to wallow in self-pitty.

"Come on stud!" Anthony said cheering him on.

Connor tried to break eye contact by staring at the wall.

Anthony took his hands off his legs, which he was holding up. He then steadied himself with one hand and grabbed Connor with the other. He then picked up the pace of his reverse fuck.

"Fuck-me!" Anthony roared! "Fuck-me harder faggot!!"

Connor snapped out of him slump and took the reins again. He didn't do it because he was aroused, but because he wanted Anthony to just be quiet.

As he thrusted faster and faster, Connor found that Anthony's asshole was much tighter than any chicks pussy. The tight squeeze his roommates anus was putting on him, was straining his abilities to hold out much longer.

Connor didn't like Anthony's sticky and sweaty hand grabbing him by the thigh. He tried to wriggle free, however with each thrust he pulled him closer and closer! Eventually he found himself chest to chest with him.

Anthony wrapped his legs as best he could around Connor, he wanted this orgasm to be powerful for his friend. Through sheer force he manhandled Connor's hands and arms around him into a deep embrace. The angle that Connor was fucking him had left his body rubbing against his, which in turn caused his formerly flaccid penis to become rigid and hard.

Connor didn't like this closeness, he took no pleasure in feeling Anthony's sweaty body pressed against his. He could even feel Anthony growing below him! Despite having a warm creampie sloshing about in his ass, he didn't want to get covered in cum.

Regardless of all these problems Connor kept on pumping. The fuck-fever had taken over again, there was not stopping him from blowing his load this time!

Anthony gripped Connor by the back of the neck, holding him firm and close by. His other hand was formerly on Connor's hip but now it was on his ass, depressing the butt plug repeatedly causing a trickle of white goo to ooze out.

"Aaaaahhhh ffffffuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!" Connor cried out as he exploded.

Connor could feel his soul pouring out of his person through his penis and into Anthony. It was as if he were pumping his roommate full of his magic white fluid. Anthony held him tighter than before, as he grunted in unison.

Drained of his life essence, Connor laid still on top of Anthony panting deeply.

"This wasn't how I saw tonight going down." Connor said between breaths.

"Yeah, me neither!" Anthony replied breathless as well.

Connor opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. A moment later he burst out laughing.

Anthony didn't know what the joke was, but the sexual tension was broken, so he joined in as well. The two chuckled loudly as if they were in the front row of a comedy show! Amid the laughs, he still refused to let Connor go.

"Uh..." Connor said still laughing. "Do you wanna let me go?"

"Sure." Anthony replied smoothly; he was not yet done with his friend.

Connor withdrew his still hard dick from Anthony, and was impressed at how firm he still was! Once on his back at the other end of the bed, he felt the chilling air on his sweaty skin.

"Don't think of this of as gay sex." Anthony said.

Connor was surprised, that was the last thing on his mind.

"Think of it as helping a friend out, or blowing off steam." Anthony suggested.

Pausing for a moment, Connor replied. "Or giving a friend a load of help?"

At this they both roared with laughter. Anthony leaned forward towards Connor, along the way he grabbed the small bottle of lubricant.

"Hey stud," Anthony said, getting Connor's attention. "You up to a second round?"

Connor thought this over; although he just had sex, he was still hard as ever. Anthony greased up Connor's pole, giving it slow and long strokes.

He didn't feel too sensitive, so he spoke up. "I guess so..."

Anthony applied a big gob to his hand which he then worked into his own man meat. He then slipped on the penis trap over Connor's cock.

Connor had grown used to that small device latched onto his cock that prevented him from coming. He however gasped in surprise when Anthony reached for, then pulled out his butt-plug.

"Good to hear," Anthony said leaning over Connor. "Cus so am I!"

12