A Lola Fantasy: Lola & Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... and don't stop! I'm fucking loving this so much. Your cock is incredible... it fills me up. Please keep going just like this, baby."

Lola was just about there... only a few more seconds. And right as she was going over, her body shaking and quivering with her sweet release, Tim pulled out and emptied the rest of his cum on her stroking fingers. This sent Lola over the edge again, another sweet climax as she rubbed Tim's cum all over her pulsating and throbbing pussy. It was truly amazing, and I had the whole thing for Lola's private collection.

As she wound down from her orgasm, Lola continued to slowly stroke her cum covered pussy... moaning and sighing in the pleasant aftermath of intense sexual release. She reached for Tim's cock and slowly stroked it, admiring it in wonder.

"Get up here stud so I can taste my pussy juice mixed with your cum."

Tim brought himself up to Lola, and presented himself. Lola took him in her mouth and softly sucked and licked him clean.

Still holding his cock, Lola looked up into Tim's eyes... "Okay stud, the party is over. We have everything we need. Feel free to take a quick shower, and get out."

"And oh... one more thing... this was great... you were awesome... and I've never been so totally fucked like that. But baby... listen up... this is never happening with me and you again. So don't think anything special is going on between us. There isn't. Now get going."

Lola can be very direct... and I understood completely, even if Tim didn't. With a look of surprise and wonder, a very perplexed Tim quickly took his shower and left. Not another word was said between us.

"Hey lover... get us set up for a nice warm bubble bath in that huge Jacuzzi. I'm taking a shower, and get his shit off me. Then we are going to relax with some wine and bubbles... and each other.

Later, as we lay side by side in the Jacuzzi, getting our buzz on, with Lola gently stroking my cock, I started thinking about Lola and me. We started as photographer and model, then lovers, and slowly became really good friends. For me... best friends. And I thought about today, and how it may affect our relationship. I mean... I saw the way she was with him, and I will never be that for her. And I thought that despite my love for her, and hers for me, something may have happened that couldn't be undone.

And at that precise moment, Lola swung her leg over me, and took my hard cock deep inside her... and I stopped thinking.

"He was just a cock. What we have is very special to me."

She then stood up and planted her smooth shaven pussy on my lips and tongue. Oh god... she tasted so fucking good.

"And he had no clue about how to eat pussy."

And while she moaned and whimpered, I did what I do that she likes so much until she quietly screamed in ecstasy when she finally came.

12